Slutty Witch Secures Her Place

Info
You like it when I suck your cock like a desperate slut?
166 words
4.58
43k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SnakeySmut
SnakeySmut
2,859 Followers

Hi I'm Victoria, WOW it's so nice to meet you all in the flesh! You know, after I graduated from Ilvermorny I noticed that the Americas are SEVERELY lacking in the dark wizard department. It's crazy! So I took my first chance to come over here and get in on the action! Now, I'm a bit of a ditz and my spells can backfire- so I'm no use to you there. . .but I did hear about the these fucktoy try outs. AND I'm your girl. I'm happy, I'm horny and I'm ready to please. Oh? You and you friends? Well TOTALLY. I'm an American witch who's game for anything. Who's first?

Note : While this audio is a gangbang, IT IS listener focused. I talk directly to you. Suck you. Fuck you. I do mention your other friends. Their cocks. And simulate sucking and fucking you all. But I'm focused on you. My character is based on myself, no other participants are character named.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SnakeySmut
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Love your dirty little mind! PERFECTION! And as others have said, your sound affects make it sound so real! Keep them coming and I will too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sound effects makes it extra real. It feel like you are really doing it.

Are you ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so hot baby and i love the idea of breeding you

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
Company Mandated Stress Relief Since when did anger management include face fucking?in First Time
The GFBJ Ch. 01 Elizabeth schemes to give her husband a super-hot thrill.in Erotic Couplings
To Be Loved By A Succubus Mason agrees to be a Succubus' mate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
M&Ms Forever Mia ask Mike, her boyfriend, to fuck her bitchy boss.in Fetish
More Stories