SlutWifeSara Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne reached down to help by stroking his cock with one hand and lifting his balls with the other. Darryl looked down and did the same. I slid my hands all over their shafts and balls, kissing, licking and sucking them as they stroked themselves. I needed them inside me, I wanted them both inside me, so I sat up and pulled their shafts together again. Darryl was semi hard, and Wayne was fully engorged, I pressed the underside of the heads together and straddled them facing Wayne. I knew I would never be able to take both if Darryl was fully hard, but I hoped he was just hard enough to fit inside me with Wayne. With a little bit of maneuvering, I was able to get the tip of Darryl's cock inside me just as Wayne pressed into me, my pussy stretching to fit both inside me. It was a painful at first but only for a moment, my body adjusted and bathed them both in sticky wetness as I lowered myself all the way down and then back up again. I could feel Darryl's cock growing inside me as I raised and lowered myself on them, looking down to see my pussy stretched wide. Darryl's cock filling me even more with each passing second was too much and I came hard, screaming out as I bounced up and down on them faster and faster, my pussy trying to clinch and unable to do so with both of their cocks inside me. As my orgasm subsided, I stood up, feeling a bit of relief when Wayne's cock was no longer inside me and then when Darryl's was out as well...I was worried I may have tried to take on more than I could handle.

I grasped both of their cocks again, pushing them together and sucking Darryl and Wayne in turns, tasting myself on them. Darryl's hips began rocking up and down in time with my mouth as did Wayne, I separated their cocks, running my tongue over their balls, lifting their sacks and teasing their assholes with my tongue. I felt Wayne's cock begin to twitch and quickly pushed the two shafts together again and stroking them as I wrapped my lips around the tip of Wayne's cock, flicking my tongue between the underside of the tip and Darryl's shaft just as Wayne came, a fountain shooting into the air and all over both their cocks which I eagerly licked and sucked clean. Wayne sat forward and kissed me, moving to his knees to help me lick and suck Darryl.

I lowered my face to Darryl's balls and watched Wayne's mouth working over Darryl again. I brought Wayne down with me to lick Darryl's balls and while he did, I rolled Wayne to his back, the top of his head was right below Darryl's balls. I stood up and got into a 69 with Wayne and felt Darryl's hands on my ass as Wayne's tongue found my clit and I wrapped my lips around his cock. As I hoped, Darryl got to his knees behind me, pushing his cock inside me as far as it would go and then fucking my pussy in long slow strokes. He pulled out and pushed the tip of his cock towards Wayne's mouth. Wayne opened up taking the first couple of inches as Darryl pushed forward and back a few times then sliding back inside me for a few minutes of long slow strokes, Wayne's mouth sucking on my clit, his tongue dancing over my pussy and Darryl's cock.

Wayne moved his arms over his head and outside of my legs to my ass, pulling my ass cheeks wide and using the leverage to reach Darryl's balls, as he slid inside of me, stopping to allow Wayne's mouth to please him as my pussy gripped his cock. Darryl started to moan and then with a few more strokes I felt his cock unload the first couple of streams inside me before he pulled it out and finished his orgasm by shooting the rest of his load on the outside of my pussy and on Wayne's waiting tongue. Pushing the tip of his cock into Wayne's mouth and then pulling it out, smearing his cum across my pussy lips and then back into Wayne's mouth. As Darryl softened, he backed away to allow Wayne to lick my pussy as I rocked my hips back and forth over his mouth faster and faster, grinding my asshole and pussy on his tongue and face until I came again in a thunderous orgasm that made me feel light headed.

I moved around and straddled Wayne, kissing him deeply then saying, "I love you soooo much, that was amazing!!"

I looked up and couldn't see Darryl, Wayne and I looked at each other and then heard the shower in the master bathroom turn on. We made our way to the master bath to find Darryl under the rain shower soaping himself up. I opened the door and stepped in, holding Wayne's hand I pulled him in with me. The three of us took turns cleaning up. No one really saying anything which made it very awkward. I squirted body wash into my hands and stood in front of them, one hand on each of their chests, lathering them up. Looking from one to the other, then kissing Wayne and moving over to kiss Darryl, I stepped between them. Moving behind them, my hand on each of their waists, I pushed them shoulder to shoulder. I moved my right hand around the back of Wayne, under his arm to his chest, my left hand moving around under Darryl's arm to his chest, hugging them both close to me.

My cheek was resting on the back of Wayne's left arm and I said "Thank you, you have no idea how long I've wanted something like that. Now stop being so awkward because now that I've had it, I'll want it all the fucking time!"

I rubbed my soapy hands over each of their nipples, dragging my hands down as I moved to my knees behind them. Moving my hands between their legs and reaching up from behind them to lather up their cock and balls. They looked at each other and then down to see nothing but my hand between each of their legs. I took the leap and pulled my soapy hands under their balls and up the crack of their asses as I stood up. I nudged myself between them and kept sliding my hand up and down between their ass cheeks, massaging their sphincters as I kissed each of them slowly, their hands beginning to run up and down my body.

Right then I knew that this was going to be a fun friendship for all of us...

12