Small Boobs can be Sexy Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seem anything like this before. All my experience with women and even porn had been with big chested girls and I had never even considered that such a small chest could look this good. To make matters worse as she expanded and relaxed her back during the stretch she was rhythmically pulling the bra tighter and tighter. I looked as if it might even burst open and reveal her nipples if she kept this up.

By now my attempt at nonchalance had collapsed completely. I was just sitting on the mat staring openly at her boobs. The stirrings in my shorts had turned into a painful bulge that threatened to expose my desire to her, but at this point I was so transfixed I had given up all attempts to control it. I just sat there with a look of undisguised lust on my face staring at her boobs as they moved in and out with each cycle of the stretch.

Then I noticed she had stopped moving. I look up and she was looking directly at me with a big smile on her face.

"My eyes are up here," she said with a girly little giggle that I had never hear from her before. "That is the first time I have ever had to say that in my life! This bra must be doing it job. The girl in the lingerie shop promised it could make mountains out of molehills but I wasn't sure if I believed her."

I had been busted! I started to stammer out an apology, but she just laughed and started to crawl over to me on had hands and knees until she was very close.

"You don't need apologise," she said softly. "Why do you think I wore these clothes and got you to meet me later on tonight. I just needed to be sure you were interested and by the look of that big bulge in your pants you certainly seem to be!"

Then to my shock she reached out and squeezed my swollen cock which was painfully forced downwards by my restrictive shorts. In fact she seemed a little surprised herself by how aroused she had gotten me already.

"Wow you definitely do seem interested," she whispered. "I was not expecting this at all. I thought you were only into big boobs?"

"Sorry Anna," I stammered with an equal mixture of fear and lust. "It is just...your.. your tits...they...they are lovely!!"

"These tiny tits?" She laughed, gently cupping her small boobs with her hands. "I thought you only liked really big ones. That was why I never made a move on you before this. I never though you would be interested in my tiny little chest and didn't want to spoil our friendship but saying I liked you in that way. However recently I thought I might test the waters a little, and from the way you responded I got the feeling you might be interested too. Having said that I never expected THIS!"

As she said this she gently pulled the front of my shorts down, allowing my now semi hard penis to pop right out, exposing the full extent of my lust for her. Once free of its restrictive prison, my cock quickly rose up to its full erect size and started gently throbbing and twitching in the cool air. My now exposed balls were getting more swollen by the second like they were rapidly filling with cum for my sexy friend, and I could feel that they would need to be emptied soon.

Up until this point Anna had been in full control of the situation, but seeing the full extent of my arousal seemed to shock her a little. She just stared at my cock, as if transfixed in the same way I had been while looking at her boobs. I knew I had to be more proactive and take charge a little more as I definitely wanted to see how far we could take this. I wasn't going to miss my chance by being too passive that was for sure.

I was also a little worried about how aroused I was so soon into our encounter. I never had a problem with premature ejaculation in the past, but my cock felt harder than it had even been in my life and she had barely touched me yet. The last thing I wanted was to cum before I had given her some pleasure first.

Firstly I reached out and gently pulled her towards me until our faces were inches apart and we were looking directly into each other's eyes.

"Oh my beautiful Anna," I whispered softly. "I want this more than anything else in life, but if we start I don't think I will be able to stop. Are you OK with that? If we do this then things will never be the same again."

She gave me a very intense look it was if she was looking into my very soul and said simply

"I love you!"

That was all I needed to hear. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a hard, deep kiss on the lips. I kissed her with a passion I had never felt for any woman before. She tasted and smelled amazing, even though she was very sweaty after our intense workout session. I knew I would need all my experience to pleasure her before I lost control myself, so broke off the kiss after about a minute.

I started kissing her all the way down her neck and shoulders. I purposely avoided going near her bra as I knew from experience once I my lips went near a woman's boobs things could go sideways very fast and I might cum too quickly. I didn't know if this would apply to Anna's small boobs but with the way my body was responding to them so far I was certainly not going to take the chance.

I quickly skipped over her bra and started kissing her again on her flat, muscular belly. I could feel her abs ripple in pleasure and knew I was on the right lines.

Then I started kissing her lower belly near where her brief shorts hung low on her hips. She started gently thrusting as if to encourage me to go lower and tried to push down her shorts with one hand until I gently stopped her..

"Please," she softly moaned. "Please take them off and kiss me down there. I need you so badly"

I wanted to tease her a little longer so instead of removing her short like she wanted me to I slipped my hand under the waistband and explored the treasures beneath.

I quickly found that her pubic area was pretty much completely shaved and her hot, smooth skin felt wonderful to my touch. I was also very pleased to find just how wet she was. In fact her skimpy shorts were already pretty much soaked. I must have been doing something right!

I probed a little further until I discovered the gentle spread of her pussy lips and felt for the hard nub that was already jutting out in arousal. The second my fingers brushed against her engorged clitoris I felt a shiver go through her entire body. She seemed like on the verge of cumming already! I had never had such a receptive lover before and this spurred me on to go even further.

I began to rhythmically slide my fingers between her slick, wet pussy lips while gently rubbing her rock hard clitoris with my thumb, giving just her enough sensation to keep building up the pressure slowly.

Soon she began letting out little moans of pleasure as I adjusted the level of simulation on her pussy and clitoris to keep her hovering on the very edge of orgasm. Part of me wanted to push her over as it wouldn't take much more, but I felt I could give her an even better orgasm if I was a little more inventive. I slid my hand out of her shorts and moved them up her hips, at the same time I gently guided her on to her hand and knees so her ass as up in the air.

"What are you doing?" Anna gasped in a frustration. "I was really close there, please keep touching my pussy!"

I just smiled, glad I had recovered a degree of control of the situation.

"Don't worry Anna, there is plenty more where that came from. I won't keep you hanging on long. I just have to see that peachy ass of yours after you teased me with it yesterday in your sexy shorts."

Then I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her shorts inching them down her thighs until they pooled at her knees, fully exposing her beautiful ass and pussy. This was a sight to behold. She was literally dripping with lust and her clitoris had swollen to almost obscene size, clearly visible poking out from the top of her pussy. I lightly kissed each of her firm, muscular buttock before moving my head down between her legs. Anna realise what I was going to do and thrust her hips back until her pussy was just inches from my face.

I was now in a perfect position to work on her pulsing clitoris. I began by licking it several times before gently biting it with my teeth for a second before repeating the process. Each time I applied a little more pressure with my tongue and I could feel the wetness and heat increase between her legs, as well as her hip thrusting becoming more aggressive. I knew her orgasm was fast approaching, especially when she started quietly moaning, and I didn't want to frustrate her any longer.

As I felt the first rapid twitches starting to radiate from her clitoris I increased the frequency and pressure of my tongue on the rock hard nub until I felt the twitching turn into a tidal wave of contractions which spread over her entire pussy. The orgasm then wracked her full body and she gasped in pleasure. I didn't let up until I felt the intensity of the contractions start to ease as she slowly came down from her plateau of pleasure and gently collapsed onto the mat.

I had never had a lover cum so easily in the past, and knew this was going to be fun as there were plenty of tricks I could show her. I gently kissed her ass and pussy until she had recovered a bit and was able to speak.

"Oh Eric, that was wonderful," she gasped. "I have never really enjoyed oral that much before. I just wish we had done this sooner."

"You and me both," I replied. "We are going to have so much fun together and there is plenty more where that came from."

She sat up and looked pointedly at my hard cock, which had barely gone down at all during our oral session.

"That thing looks really painful," she said with a concerned tone of voice. "Do you think I could possibly help you with it?"

"That sounds great," I replied "What do you have in mind?"

I expected her to suggest a hand job, oral or perhaps even intercourse but I was not prepared for what she said next.

"I know that you loved getting breast sex from your big breasted lovers in the past. Well I don't have big boobs. In fact I barely have any boobs at all, which will make it much harder for me. However, I did get this sexy bra to make the most of what little I have and I think I would like to try."

I couldn't believe my ears, was she offering to try and tit fuck me with her tiny boobs? I didn't think it would be possible, but I certainty didn't want to say that and risk upsetting her. Instead I simply said:

"I would love that."

She smiled and looked delighted that I was game for the attempt.

"OK, I will try but you will have to bear with me," she replied happily. "I have been practising with a cucumber, but you are a lot bigger than that was, so I might take a while to get it right. Now lie back and enjoy the view."

Not one to ague, I kicked off my shorts and half reclined back, my rock hard cock now pointing directly up on the air and twitching with every heart beat. Anna crawled over on her hands and knees giving me a great view down her super uplifting sports bra. Once again I marvelled at how it managed to create a cleavage from her very small chest. Even though I had always considered myself a big boob man, I thought her tiny cleavage looked lovely but I still couldn't image how she was going to tit fuck me with it.

Anna reached out and gingerly took hold of my throbbing cock in her right hand. She gently ran her hand up and down, as if to get a feel for it, and as it pulsed and twitched in her grip she seemed to gain confidence. She could feel just how much she was exciting me, regardless of her bra size.

She pushed her chest forward and, with her left hand, pulled the band at the bottom of her bra away from her ribcage. Then she slid my cock into the gap created and bent forward before moving both hand to the sides of her bra and gently pressing inwards. My cock was trapped between her ribcage at the back, the band of the bra at the front and her small boobs on either side. This was completely new to me. I had received hundreds of tit fucks from my various busty girlfriends in the past but never with their bras still on.

For a few moments she gently jiggled from side to side, settling her boobs into position around my cock by adjusting the side pressure with her hands. As she had so little breast tissue to work with the positioning was critical or I would slip out when she stared moving. Once she was happy she started to slowly lift her torso up and down, carefully controlling the range of motion, tempo and sideways pressure so her boobs slid up and down the top portion of my shaft without me popping out.

This was a completely different sensation compared to a tit fuck from a woman with big boobs. With a busty girl it felt like my entire cock and even my balls was being enveloped by two big, squishy, soft pillows. I could feel them mushed up against my pubic region and, with the really big girls, even my belly. Anna didn't even have enough chest to even cover the upper third of my cock, so I could only really feel her boobs on a small part of my penis at any one time as she slid up and down.

However she had a trick up her sleeve I would never have even though of if I hadn't experienced it. She was concentrating all of her efforts on that one small part of my cock. This meant that though the sensation was limited in area, it was very intense indeed, rather than being spread over my whole penis. I looked down and saw she was staring intently at my cock as it slit in and out of her cleavage, watching how it responded to what she was doing.

She soon saw, and probably felt, that if she concentrated solely on the head, rather than the less sensitive lower half of my shaft, it made me progressively harder and harder. Once she ascertained this she limited her range of motion to the top 2 inches while at the same time increasing the speed and pressure on the most sensitive area of my painfully hard member.

Though this felt completely different to a normal tit fuck it was extremely enjoyable and almost painfully intense. While normally I would be thrusting in and out of my lover's cleavage during breast sex, this time I had to stay as still as I could. If I moved too much I would probably pop out of her tiny tunnel of boob flesh, so I had to try and hold back my desire to thrust against her and let her do all the work.

I also think that part of my enjoyment was in seeing how seriously she took her technique and execution. My lovers with big boob usually just flopped their tits round my dick and let me pump away till I came, but Anna was really trying with the very limited tools at her disposal to actively give me pleasure and that in itself was a massive turn on for me

All these factors together led up to this being the best tit fuck I had ever had in my life. Totally different from any other I had received, and on a much higher level of intensity and emotional connection. I couldn't believe that after less than a minute of her sliding my cock between her boobs I felt the beginning of tightness in my balls and my cock started to twitch and pulse with every stroke. Anna immediately noticed this herself and looked up from her task for a moment to smile impishly at me.

"Oh Eric, you are getting really hard now," she said in a very sexy voice I never believed she possessed. "I can feel your cock throbbing between my tits. Have I found the right spot?"

All I could do was nod quickly, as I tried to hold myself back for as long as I could.

Then she started honing in even more, on the smallest and most sensitive spot on the head of my cock just under the frenulum. She was trying desperately to get all of her tiny boobs concentrated onto that very sensitive area. Instead of moving up and down she started jiggling them on either side of the head pushing the intensity to another level. I couldn't stop myself from arching my back off the ground and thrusting my cock out to try and prolong the pleasure. I knew I couldn't last much longer under this onslaught, but also didn't want to cum too soon and disappoint her. However Anna had another trick up her sleeve.

Now that she knew just where to target her attention, she slit one of her hands under the bra to grab my cock by the root and used the other to squeeze her boobs together from the front. Then she popped my cock forward out of her cleavage and dragged it from side to side, between the cups of the sports bra so my most sensitive spot was dragged across each of her rock hard nipples. She used her hand at the front to press me against each nipple in turn as she slid me back and forward so there was barely any decrease in pressure. I was totally take aback by this. I had never even seen this move done before, much less experienced it, and I almost came instantly when she did it. After five of six swipes from one nipple to the other my orgasm was approaching like a train, and I felt I had to warn her.

"Anna, I think I am going to cum," I shouted with a mix of panic and pleasure.

And then immediately the sensation was gone to be replaced by what felt like a vice clamping around the base of my cock, shutting down my orgasm just as it was starting. I looked down to see she had popped me right out of her bra and was clamping off the base of my shaft with her strong fingers.

"Not yet my love," she scolded me. "It looks like you were enjoying that a bit too much. I don't want to waste all of your cum on my boobs for our first time together. I have other plans for that hot, sticky cum as I think you might have rather a lot of it for me."

I collapsed onto the ground, feeling the immediate need to orgasm dissipate somewhat. However I was still painfully hard and very keen to see what she had in store for me next.

Anna lay down beside me and moved very close until we were just touching..

"Well that went better than I expected," she said softly. "Believe it or not that was the first tit fuck I have ever given. All my boyfriends in the past were leg or ass men and didn't give any attention to my tiny breasts. I knew you were into big boobs so I didn't think you would find my lack of them attractive. However I did a goggle search on 'tit fuck with small boobs' and found that it was actually possible with a bit of effort, so decided to see if you would like it. You obviously did. I think you would have came then and there if I hadn't stopped."

All I could do was nod and say honestly.

"Anna, that was the best tit fuck I have ever had in my life."

She smiled with a look of pride on what she had achieved.

"Well if you like fucking them perhaps you would like to see them?"

She reached down, grabbed the band of her sports bra, and pulled her last garment off to reveal her body in all its naked glory. I just started at her chest drinking in the sight for a minute or so. Without the bra squeezing and pressing them together her boobs were very small, barely more than an A cup and no bigger than of one of my palms. However they were very firm and had a lovely pointy appearance like a couple of little bee stings projecting forward.

Her pink nipples were also surprisingly large and looked great on her small boobs. In fact, nipple and areolae seemed to take up about a quarter of each of her tiny breasts and she had bigger nipples than a lot of the busty girls I had been with in the past.

"They are beautiful," I said simply "Just like the rest of you."

I reached over the cupped her right boob in the palm of my hand. It fitted perfectly and I felt her nipple harden even more as I gave it a little squeeze. I then did the same for the left and started to squeeze and massage both boobs gently. Anna started moaning softly as I did this and seemed to be really enjoying it. I thought that this may be because a larger boob had a higher percentage of fat compared to the more sensitive glandular tissue, so Annas smaller boobs would be much more sensitive. I decided to put this to the test.