Small Boobs can be Sexy Too

Story Info
A confirmed boob man discovers the pleasure of small breasts.
10.1k words
4.77
26.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers

Since I first became interested in girls I have known that I am a boob man. I can't explain why but I have always found the soft, jiggly squashy mounds of flesh on a woman's chest to be unbelievably arousing, sometimes even to the point of ignoring or overlooking a lot of the more important things about her.

As a young man I was very into big boob porn and began collecting as much of this material as I could. In those days the internet was in it infancy, and I was limited to page 3 of newspapers or the occasional top shelf magazine when I could get hold of one. I was however quite picky about this as I wasn't particularly attracted to silicone enhanced chests,. I far preferring natural ones, even if they were a bit saggy in comparison. I also found that I had a bit of a fetish about pregnancy and loved the effect it had on a pair of breasts, as well as loving the large swollen bellies of pregnant ladies.

This obsession led me to have a bit of a one track mind, which meant I only really showed any sexual interest in larger chested girls. Because of this I only asked out the bigger girls and by the time I turned 27 I had never been with a girl who had a bust smaller than a DD cup. I actually had a silly and very immature "rule" that I wouldn't even consider propositioning a girl smaller that this.

In fact my long term girlfriend, who I was with from age 22 to 26, had a 38G bra size. She was the dictionary definition of "voluptuous", dark haired 5ft 4 and 185 pounds of soft curves. She was certainly not slim, but I loved her figure and being with her was a dream for me. We had a great sex life, and she could use her amazing boobs in a lot of creative ways, which always ended with me blowing the very substantial contents of my balls all over her chest.

In fact in the 4+ years we were together I must have ejaculated on her boobs at least 80% of the time when we had sex. She used to joke about not needing birth control pills or condoms as she could always rely on me to spray my fertile seed harmlessly on her big breasts, rather than inside her where it could do some damage.

I thought she was the love of my life and was more than ready to commit to her fully. I began talking to her about taking our relationship further, such as marriage and especially children. I am a little ashamed to admit that the thought of seeing her pregnant, with her huge boobs growing even bigger, was part of this, though I was very keen on fatherhood as well.

Unfortunately it soon became obvious she was not on the same page as me, even after 4 years together. She certainly had feelings for me but not to the same level as I did for her. When we split up (In fact I lost her to another WOMAN!) it had a very negative effect on me. I would compare every woman I met in a romantic context to her and found them all wanting, especially in the chest department. For this reason I was pretty much celibate for the next year or so.

Eventually I gave myself a good shake and decided I needed to get back out there again and start dating. However I wasn't in great shape to attract a new mate. Years of sitting all day doing IT work with minimal exercise hadn't done much for my fitness or physical health. While I had never been fat due to a low appetite and a pretty good diet, I also had no muscle mass at all. This meant I was a 5ft 10, 130lb weakling at age 27. I knew this was not helping me attract women, especially not the big busted beauties I was after, so I started getting more into fitness.

I initially started with the usual bodyweight push up / pull up routine at home, which, along with just eating a bit more decent food, got me started. However after a few months I realised if I wanted to take things to the next level I would need to get serious and go to a gym. Luckily for me there is a very well equipped gym a short 20 min walk from my home and I happily signed up for some PT sessions to try and get into better shape.

On the first day I was due to meet my new personal trainer and the receptionist asked if I would be happy with Anna as my PT. I hadn't even considered that my trainer might be a woman, but I no issue with that whatsoever. I even had a brief, very naughty fantasy of a dark haired, big breasted fitness model, her massive rack squeezed into a tiny sports bra. I quickly dismissed this thought however and determined to make this a professional relationship regardless.

I quickly got changed into my gym gear and walked into the workout area. I asked one of the trainers to point Anna out. He gestured to a young women with her back to me wearing a loose T shirt and leggings. I approached her and said hello.

She turned around and I quickly saw that my new PT could not have been more different to my naughty fantasy or indeed my "type" of woman. Anna was about my age and looked about 5ft 7 and 130lb. Rather than being my preferred brunette, she had medium length blonde hair pulled up into a practical bun. Her face was pretty, with very fine, delicate features and rather striking blue eyes.

However as my eyes drifted down her body I saw that she was slim and her chest was very flat. In fact it looked like she had barely any breasts at all and if she did they were pretty much completely hidden by her T shirt. With the practised eye of a boob connoisseur, I estimated she was an A cup at most.

By any sane definition she was a very attractive woman but she was certainly not my "type". In a way I was happy about this as I was here to train and improve my physique, not ogle at the trainer's tits.

"Hi I am Eric your new trainee," I said sticking out my hand.

"Pleased to meet you Eric," she replied with a friendly smile and took my hand with a firm grip displaying her own fitness and strength. "I hope you are ready to get some hard work done today?"

"I am ready for whatever you want to throw at me," I said confidently, though inside I didn't know what to expect.

Anna then asked a lot of detailed questions about my previous training experience, diet, days I could train and most importantly what I was looking to get out of our sessions. I was very impressed with her professionalism and felt in safe hands. She drew up a training plan for me and we stared right away with a 4 day upper lower split as I could commit to 4 days training per week at the gym.

She was certainly a hard taskmaster and I felt completely exhausted at the end of each of our session, but also very satisfied with the work we had done. She also provided me with a diet plan and after a few weeks I began to see an improvement in both my lifts and physique. After 18 months of hard work I had put on about 25 pounds of mostly muscle and looked like a different person. Although I initially started my fitness journey to attract women, I found I enjoyed it so much that the gym became the highlight of my day and getting laid became very much a secondary goal.

During this time Anna became less of a PT and more of a training partner, and we would work out together rather than her instructing me. We also got a lot closer personally and became friends.

She shared her love of the outdoors and convinced me to go hillwalking and hiking with her at least once a week. We both found this much more enjoyable than boring treadmill cardio, and it was a complete change from me sitting in front of a PC all day like I used to.

We also found we had a shared love of music and went to quite a few gigs together at the weekends. This was all new to me as I had never had a real female friend before who wasn't a girlfriend, and I found I could confide in her about anything. I was happy and honoured to discover that she did the same with me.

It turns out she was in a very similar life situation to mine. She had been with a long term partner, who was 5 years older than her, for most of her 20s and had been ready to settle down with him. Unfortunately the mention of children had been enough to scare him off as he didn't want to commit to her fully and start a family yet. They stated to argue about it and eventually decided to go their separate ways. For my part, I opened up to her about my previous girlfriend and our break up, which was something I had never really spoken about to anyone before, even close friends and family.

During this conversation was the first time I ever saw Anna get genuinely annoyed and upset with me. When I was talking about my old girlfriend I mentioned her spectacular chest and how I missed it a lot. When I said this I saw a look of intense irritation darken her face.

"That is such a man thing," she said in exasperation. "You men get so fixated on silly things like a girl's bra size you miss the woods for the trees. If you hadn't been transfixed by her stupid big boobs you would have realised that she wasn't right for you a lot sooner and wouldn't have wasted so much time with her."

I was a little taken aback by her response and though it might be coming from a little sensitivity regarding her own body. I decided then and there to never mention it again. She later apologised to me for her outburst. It turned out that her previous boyfriend had said some cruel things about her small chest during one of their many arguments. This had hurt her deeply and even got her looking into getting a boob job. Luckily they split up before she went through with it.

We carried on with our gym sessions with increased intensity. With our 4 times a week routine along with outings at the weekends we were seeing each other most days of the week by this point. Throughout this time I never really had any sexual thoughts about Anna at all. Though a lot of women wear quite sexy clothes when working out, Anna always stayed well covered up with a loose T shirt that hid most of her body and leggings to hide her legs.

I asked her about it once and she said that she used to get stared at and even chatted up by men in the gym on a semi regular basis. It made her very uncomfortable, especially as a trainer where the gym was her place of work, so she tended to cover up a bit more now.

However after about 2 years of us training together I noticed a gradual change in her. Initially it was just wearing a less baggy T shirt that was a little shorter so it didn't hide her rear end as much. I caught a glimpse of her ass in her tight leggings a few times when she was doing glute cable kickbacks and thought that it was very nice. She obviously put a lot of work into that area and if I was an ass man I would have been transfixed.

However, even though I could appreciate a nice ass, I was able to put these thoughts to one side and concentrate on the workout. I knew she didn't like being stared at by men in the gym, so certainly didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I enjoyed her company immensely and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize it.

Unfortunately I found this became increasingly difficult as the next week she wore an even shorter T shirt that she tied at the bottom to reveal a little of her belly. I had never see her reveal so much before, and found her shapely flat belly very attractive. It was completely different to my previous girlfriend's plump tummy but just as nice in it own way.

The following week she upped the stakes even more by wearing an even shorter T shirt that revealed her full midriff. I was very impressed with her abs, which were well defined and looked extremely strong, which of course I knew they were. I was glad my own abs could give her a run for her money with the amount of work I had been doing on them over the past 2 years.

She also dropped the leggings for some black Lycra shorts that came down mid thigh, revealing a lot more of her long, shapely legs than I was used to seeing. They also moulded to her perfectly sculptured rear as if they had been painted on.

Even though I am a confirmed boob man this did get me a little excited and I actually felt the first faint stirrings of movement in my boxer shorts as I watched her leg press and squat. Her thighs hamstrings and calves were very well developed, unsurprising for a trainer, and her glutes were possible even better, each of her buttocks full and round like a peach and barely hidden by the tight shorts. In fact I could see no visible panty line, suggesting she was either wearing a thong or nothing at all underneath them!

I found it quite difficult to concentrate on the workout, which was not normal for me at all, and was missing lifts I normally got with ease. Anna noticed this and remarked that I seemed a bit preoccupied today. If only she knew that it was her ass I was preoccupied with! For a second I actually though about mentioning it in a joking way, something like:

"Well if you keep wearing those shorts things like that are bound to happen!"

However, even though we were so close, I was worried about upsetting her and affecting our friendship or training relationship. I just bit my tongue and murmured some lame excuse about work. However the rakish look she gave me suggested she had a least an idea as to what the cause of my discomfort was. This was a side of her she had never even hinted at before and it did surprise me somewhat.

In fact that night I struggled to get images of Anna in those sexy shorts out of my head. I had been single for almost 3 years by that stage, apart from a couple of quick flings, and hadn't really been actively looking for a woman in the last year as I was so focussed on my training. However that didn't stop me having normal male desires and the focus of them was surprisingly turning towards my training partner.

"I am just thankful she is so flat chested," I thought to myself. "If she was even a small C cup, I don't think I could stop myself making a sexual advance on her. I would even break my DD cup rule for her. I am just glad she is so small and I don't find small boobs sexy."

With this thought I finally managed to doze off, trying to put thoughts like that out of my mind for good.

The next day I got a message from Anna while at work. She said something had come up and she wouldn't be able to meet at our normal time after work for our gym session. For a second I was worried she might have picked up on my physical attraction towards her during at our last workout and wanted to cancel, but she just asked if we could push it back a couple of hours and meet at 9pm instead. She said she had keys for the gym so we could stay on to finish and lock up ourselves afterwards.

I duly turned up at 9pm and found the gym was already pretty much empty. Anna arrived just after me but today she had gone back to her normal long, baggy T Shirt that came halfway down to her knees and hid everything. Part of me was glad that I would not be distracted like I had been yesterday, but another part of me was a little disappointed as well.

For her part Anna was a little less talkative than usual and seemed like she was worried about something. During a break between sets I asked if everything was OK but she just smiled and said that she thought it would be, before getting back under the weights.

We both threw ourselves into the workout with our usual intensity and after a hour we were alone in the gym, completely exhausted and covered in sweat. We only had our cool down to do and it was then that Anna said something that she had never done in the two years we had worked out together.

"I am really hot today, do you mind if I take my T-shirt off?" She asked. "It is just us here now and no one else will be coming in. You and can do the same if you would like. It will be more comfortable for our cool down and it will give me an opportunity to have a look at your physique to see see if all our hard work has had the desired effect after all this time"

I was a little shocked by this suggestion, but also intrigued, so I decided just to go with it. I shrugged and pulled off my T shirt. My naked torso felt pretty good in the cool air after our hard workout.

"Wow, looks like all our hard work is paying off," Anna exclaimed as she looked over my body. "Turn around so I can get a better look!"

I slowly turned around so she could see my body from all angles. I am certainly not a pro bodybuilder, but did hit a few poses rather jokingly to see how she would react. When I turned back round again she seemed impressed, and not just in a professional capacity either.

"Wow, you look really good Eric," she said. "Those abs are popping out nicely and your chest is coming on really well. You back is also looking great."

I felt embarrassed, but also a little proud to hear her say this. She had never really said much about my physique before. We were more performance focused in the gym, hitting rep and weight goals rather than pure aesthetic ones. This was actually the first time she had really seen me without a T-shirt in all the time we had been working out together.

Then Anna reached down and in one quick motion pulled her baggy T shirt over her head and tossed it to one side.

"That is much better," she said with a long exhale of breath. "I can cool down a bit now."

I couldn't reply even if I wanted to as I was blown away with the view in front of me. Not only was she wearing an even more revealing pair of shorts than yesterday, on her top half she was wearing a very skimpy black sports bra that matched or even exceeded the shorts in term of sexiness.

As she started her cool down and stretch I joined her on the mat, struggling manfully to stop myself from gazing at her from head to foot. I had always assumed she had a very fit body but not of this quality. Before my hungry eyers was a truly outstanding natural female physique, up there with fitness models and influencers.

Her shorts were shockingly brief, curving very low at the top and high around her backside, barely more than a thong and more like lingerie than a practical sports garment. They revealed all of her long curvaceous legs, well developed calves and thighs, the product of countless squats, lunges and step ups. I watched as she stretched the hamstring of each leg at a time as if to display them for my attention. I followed her lead, trying to look anywhere but at her and failing miserably. Then she bent over onto a child's pose to stretch out her back but also give me a great view of her mind blowing rear end.

The skimpy shorts revealed pretty much all of her well developed backside to my hungry gaze, barely covering the crack of her ass. It was the best looking ass I had even seen, and was making me decidedly uncomfortable. I could feel stirrings in my tight gym shorts and was doing all I could to suppress them. The last thing I wanted was for her to catch me staring at her ass with an erection between my legs. I had no idea how she would respond.

Unfortunately all my efforts were in vain when she turned round to face me and started to perform a cat to camel stretch on all fours. This gave me the first really good look at her spots bra, and if I had been feeling aroused before this new view of her took things to a different level.

Don't get me wrong, she hadn't grown big boobs overnight or got a boob job. Her chest was still little more than an A cup. However the bra seemed designed to make the absolute most of the little she did have. Because she was so small the bra didn't need to offer any support at all and as such could be a lot more skimpy than a bigger girl would need to hold in her more substantial assets. It had thin straps that ran from the band at the front right over her shoulders and criss crossed at the back, revealing her very well developed shoulders and back muscles.

The bra didn't have cups as such, just two thin triangles of tight Lycra that expanded out from the straps into a very revealing V that stopped at the bottom of her ribcage where the lower band ran. It seemed designed to mould and press every single gram of her extremely limited breast tissue into a small, tight cleavage while at the same time reveal pretty much all of her tiny chest to my greedy eyes. In fact the bra was so small it barely concealed her nipples from view.

ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers