Small Boobs can be Sexy Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her breasts together to make a couple of small cones with the nipples pointing out proudly, and lowered my head to her chest. Then I stuck out my tongue and gently licked each rock hard nipple, one after the other. Anna's moans increased in frequency and volume so I knew I was on the right track. I gently took each nipple in my mouth and stated sucking them in turn. I had always loved sucking boobs but none of my busty partners had ever gotten much from it and only let me do it because I enjoyed it so much.

Anna was a different story. As I sucked on her sensitive teats I noticed she had her hand between her legs and was frantically rubbing her hard clitty. I couldn't believe that she might actually make herself cum while just having her boobs sucked but within less than a minute I felt her whole body start to convulse from another orgasm. I just kept sucking hard on each nipple in turn as the pleasurable spasms racked her magnificent body from head to foot and only let off when I felt her begin to settle back down and relax.

"Wow, Anna you seemed to really enjoy that," I said in surprise. "I have to admit I have never helped a girl cum by sucking on her boobs before."

"I didn't know I would enjoy it so much either," she gasped as she lay beside me. "None of my previous boyfriends were interested in my chest, and they are far too small for me to suck on myself. That is the first time anyone has ever done it for me."

"Well it won't be the last if I have any say in the matter," I said and kissed her again.

We were both now fully naked lying on our sides and facing one another. Feeling her bare body pressed against me, her erect nipples poking against my chest, just made my cock even harder then it had been before.

We lay still for a few minutes, holding each other tightly but saying nothing. We both knew what was going to happen next and were getting mentally prepared for it, each in our own way. I decided to make the first move and gently ran a hand down her body from her face, down her neck, over her muscular back to cup her peachy ass. At the same time I slowly pushed my hips towards her so my achingly hard cock gently pressed against her lower belly. Then I felt her hand reach down between out bodies and firmly grasp my cock by the root, directing it down between her legs towards her warm pussy. I pressed the swollen head of my cock against her pussy lips and could feel just how hot she was. I paused for second giving her a chance to stop things before they went any further. I knew that once I was inside her I would find it close to impossible to stop, so I wanted to give her this final chance. I didn't need to worry as she looked me directly in the eye and said simply.

"Please fuck me."

I didn't need any further invitation and pressed forward, penetrating her pussy in one smooth motion. She felt very tight, but was so well lubricated my cock slid in easily. I then slowly pulled back until I almost withdrew completely, before pressing back in equally slowly.

"Baby, please," I heard her gasp in pleasure and frustration. "I need this so badly, don't tease me!"

On hearing this I began to slowly increase the tempo of my thrusting, trying to penetrate her deeper and deeper each time. My cock felt like it was getting bigger and harder every second and with each thrust I was exploring further and further inside my new lover. Remembering how much she liked having her boobs played with, I moved my hands from her back to her small tits. I cupped and massaging them gently at first, rubbing her big, hard nipples with my thumbs. She gave a little gasp as I did this which just encouraged me even more.

I continued to gradually increasing the rhythm of my thrusts, going deeper and deeper into her hot wet pussy with every stroke. For her part Anna also began thrusting her hips back against me, arching her back and pressing her little boobs into my hands at the same time. I could feel every contraction of her strong vaginal muscles, which seemed as well developed as the rest of her spectacular body. As they squeezed the sensitive head of my cock the heat and pressure from the bumps and ridges of her pussy was forcing me closer and closer to ejaculation.

The pressure within my testicles was was becoming unbearable, especially with all the stimulation and teasing she had been doing with her boobs earlier and I knew when I did ejaculate the load would be massive. I don't think my balls had ever felt this heavy and full of cum in my life and I wanted nothing more then to empty them into my beautiful lover.

However as well as my obvious physical arousal for her, my emotions were becoming harder and harder to control. As we made love I was getting flashbacks to various times in the last two years when we had been together, from our initial workouts when I didn't have a clue what I was doing, our many long hikes and nights out together and the very personal conversations we had shared.

We had enjoyed a close emotional bond for a long time, and just in that moment I realised I had loved her from pretty much the moment we had met. It had just been the circumstances of her being my trainer, and her not being my physical "type" that had stopped me from making a move initially. As we grew closer it had been the fear of losing her friendship that had held me back latterly.

Now that emotional dam had burst, and I was experiencing feelings so strong that I was actually a little afraid of them. Even though I was physically having sex with Anna it didn't feel enough. I needed to show her just how much I loved her, and this uncontrollable need was starting to completely overwhelm me.

My thrusting became faster and more frantic, but the position we were in didn't give me the leverage I was after. With one swift motion I rolled her onto her back. Then, using the new strength she had given me through our workouts, I grabbed her by her waist and physically lifted her into the air, only withdrawing my cock for a few seconds. I swiftly laid her down on a workout bench that was next to the wall so her back was pressed hard up against it.

She seemed a little surprised by the aggression of my movement, but quickly figured out what I was doing and encouraged me to keep going.

"Oh it feels amazing love. Please don't stop. I need you to keep fucking me."

Her beautiful face was contorted in pleasure and looking down at her I realised I had never seen her with her hair down in all our time together. She always kept it tied back or in a bun during working out so it didn't get in her face and distract her. I had an irrational need to see it and quickly reached behind her head and pulled off elastic do-nut that was holding her hair up. Her lovely blonde locks fell down to shoulder length and spread around her pretty face, and made her look even more beautiful if that was even possible.

I increased the pace and depth of my thrusts and now I was on my feet I could put even more power behind them. I was overcome with love for her and started screaming her name with every thrust.

"Anna, Anna, Anna, AAAANNNNAAAA!!"

My cock felt enormous sheathed in her tight pussy, bigger than it had ever felt in my life, and I was now penetrating her so deeply that I could feel the tip brush her cervix. I had only done this a few times in the past and my lovers on those occasions had found it painful so I had tried to avoid it since. I was worried that I might be hurting her, but then she started letting out a sexy little noise. It sounded like a cross between a gasp and a whimper, which let me know she was enjoying it as well. I was amazed I hadn't ejaculated already with our long foreplay session and now very forceful lovemaking, but it seemed my body wanted to build up a bigger load than ever before. My balls were now excruciatingly full and churning at a tremendous rate. It was as if my cock was waiting for something.

Then that something came.

Anna's gasps and whimpers were turning into screams as she approached yet another orgasm. I felt her pussy clamp down tight on my cock.

"Ohhh.. Ohhh. That's it love, I am almost there! Please don't stop, I need it so much," she screamed at the top of her voice as her third orgasm of the day started to take hold.

Her pussy began rapidly quivering against my cock, which set off my own orgasm immediately. I felt my swollen balls contract and knew I had to make a decision right now. I knew the sensible move would be to withdraw and cum on her belly as I had no idea if she was on birth control or not.

However, rather than pulling out, I thrust into her as deeply as I could. Again, I felt the tip of my cock brush against her cervix. In that instant my balls gave an almighty pulse and the first spurt of cum was forced from deep inside my body, up my twitching cock and deep into her unprotected pussy.

We were both lost in the pleasure of our simultaneous orgasms now. Spurt after spurt of potent semen blasted from my cock deep inside Anna, painting her entire uterus and cervix with my fertile seed.

At the same time the rapid contractions of her orgasm sucked my semen deeper and deeper into her womb. The squeezing from her pussy seemed to bring me to higher and higher heights and I must have blown about 10-12 huge spurts of virile seed. This was the best orgasm I had ever experienced and it seemed to go on for about 5 minutes with more and more cum exploding from my cock with every thrust.

Finally I felt the throbbing of her vagina lessen as her orgasm began to subside. We both felt the strength drain from our bodies and collapsed back onto the mat, still holding each other tightly. We were satisfied but completely exhausted.

We lay there panting like we had just completed a heavy squat session. I didn't withdraw my cock from her pussy until I felt it begin to soften and slowly fall out on its own. I wanted to prolong the feeling of unity for as long as I could.

We lay there for about 10 minutes saying nothing. Nothing needed to be said. We both knew what we had done and there was no going back in our relationship. Eventually we slowly got up and limped towards the locker room, spent and sore but very happy. We got into the shower together and each gently washed the other's tired body. There was surprisingly nothing sexual about this, we were both too exhausted for that, it was more of a tender display of love.

I didn't want to be apart from her so asked if she would like to come back to my house, which she readily agreed to. We got dressed and went back to my place to spend our first night together. We were still far too tired to have sex again and quickly fell asleep naked in each others arms. The next morning however we were both recovered and had a very good sex session on waking, a lot more tender and less frenetic but just as enjoyable.

It was ironic that even though I had finally found a new love for small boobs I was only able to enjoy Anna's for a few months. As we were having unprotected sex at least once a day neither of us were surprised when she showed me a positive pregnancy test a few weeks after that first night. We were delighted as it was what we both wanted. As Anna's belly grew with our first child her boobs also ballooned up from an A to a very respectable C cup. I loved having pregnant sex with her, and her larger chest allowed her to tit fuck me in the more conventional way, something we both enjoyed a lot, even deep into her pregnancy.

We ended up having a second child only a year after our first as we both wanted two children. Even when all the pregnancy and breastfeeding was behind her, Anna managed to keep some of her larger boobs, only shrinking to a firm B cup, which she still has to this day. Not huge but more than enough for me, and certainly enough for a great tit fuck, which we still partake in regularly.

Now in her mid 40s, Anna is as hot as ever and still extremely fit especially for a very busy mother of two. When our children were babies we had to scale back our workout regimen a little, but now they are at school we are back to training together 4 days a week, usually in the middle of the day. I am lucky to have the flexibility working from home and Anna is now managing our gym so we can get access whenever we like.

I am so grateful for her and our life together and tell her this regularly. We have been on an amazing journey, which is hopefully only just getting started, and have both learned so much about the other. And as I also often tell her, one of the most surprising things she taught confirmed big breast man is that small boobs can be sexy too.