Small Concrete Actions Ch. 04B

Story Info
Ending the arc with a reconciliation, in 750 words.
1.1k words
4.22
57.8k
47

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masustacy
masustacy
483 Followers

I am a first time author here. I decided to write my first story as a 750 word story.

I finished the first part and felt I had more story to tell, It turned into a four part story with each part having 750 words.

I provided two endings so you can pick your poison.

I am publishing this without an editor looking at it. I know it is a bad idea to do that, but I couldn't find one. I attempted to find an editor using the "find editor" tool, but received no response. Either I did it incorrectly or no one was interested. Rather than wait, I'm letting it go as is.

If you would like to volunteer to be a beta reader or an editor, please contact me through the site.

As a first time author, positive feedback would be greatly appreciated.

***

Five years after my divorce, just before Christmas, I got a call from mom. She said that she and dad still had Christmas dinner and exchanged gifts with my ex-wife Katie. They were going to invite her on the 23rd, but that fell on the date of our weekly dinner. She asked me if they should pick a different time or if it was ok if Katie was there.

I told mom to invite her. It had been five years. I was over it and had made peace with it. I figured it would be a nice gesture if I got her something, so I bought her a Tiffany watch. She'd loved that kind of stuff when we were married, but we could never afford it.

Before Katie showed up, mom warned me that she didn't look the same and cautioned me not to be too shocked. When Katie walked through the door, I almost didn't recognize her. She looked amazing. In the five years since I'd last seen her, she'd lost twenty five pounds, was exquisitely fit, and she'd undergone a total makeover.

Katie was as hot as her sister now, if not hotter. I told her so. She stood up two inches taller.

Dinner was relaxed and convivial. Despite the past, the conversation flowed and felt natural. She talked about passing her CPA exam and becoming a manager. I talked about becoming managing partner. Mom and dad stayed out of the way.

After dinner, we went for a swim in mom's pool. Mom, dad, and I were already in the water when Katie walked out onto the deck in a stunning bikini. She looked like an instagram fitness model. Her breasts were slightly bigger than before, her stomach was flat and taut, and her ass, always her best feature, was absolutely callipygian.

In the pool, she told me about her new breasts. When she'd gotten in shape and lost the weight, most of it came off of her chest. Her breasts sagged badly, so she'd had an augmentation done for shape. She was wearing the same bra size as before, she just filled out the cup a lot better.

During the gift exchange, I handed Katie my gift first. When she opened the watch, she cried. I told her I'd always wanted to give her one, but couldn't afford it. A look of bitter regret passed over her face, but she mastered it quickly.

She handed me a package, but told me not to open it until I was alone.

As we parted, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Losing you was the worse mistake of my life. Not a day goes by where I don't regret it."

I opened her gift when I got home. There were four items.

The first item was a polygraph result which confirmed that she had cheated only with Arceneaux and only once. It also confirmed that she had been celibate since the night I left her.

The second item was a USB stick containing video of her watching a hidden-camera video of the night I spent with Claire. Katie cried all the way through it.

The third item was a diary of her last five years. It was explicit and intimate and covered her therapy sessions with Myra in detail. It was so personal and earnest I felt guilty reading it. I couldn't put it down. She had grown immensely in the last five years. The most touching part was how hard she struggled with staying celibate. After she'd gotten fit, she'd had offer after offer from very eligible men. She'd turned them all down because they weren't me.

The last item in her gift was a note.

--

Honey,

During our group session you asked me for three things. Proof I had only cheated once. Proof I could be trusted not to cheat on the future. A kitchen pass for an affair so I could experience the same humiliation that you had.

The polygraph provides proof that I only cheated that one time. It also verifies that I haven't had sex in five years despite constant temptation. This is the best proof that I can offer you that I can and will remain faithful.

As for a humiliating affair, I could envision nothing more humiliating that you having sex with my sister. I sent her to you and had it taped so I could experience exactly what you did. It was horrible and I perfectly understand the horror that you went through. You were correct. It didn't make things right, but it did make us even.

I'm asking you one last time to reconsider reconciliation. If you cannot bring yourself to be with me again, then I ask you to consider being my sperm donor. I want children and you're the man I most want to be the father.

If you say no to both requests, I will respect that answer. I will find someone who is not as good as you and will do my best to find happiness.

Love,

Katie

--

I took the gift to Myra and asked for her opinion.

She had me consider Katie against my dating blueprint list. Katie was by far the best match I'd found, hitting all of the "musts" and many of the "nices."

We then talked about Katie's responses to my requests. I agreed that Katie had done her best to give me what I asked for.

She finished by talking about Katie's plan. She said Katie had taken small concrete actions for five years to win me back. It had been incredibly high risk. She pointed out it was unlikely I'd ever find anyone willing to do anything nearly as costly or risky to be with me. She had chosen me over all other options.

I decided to accept some risk. I told Katie we could try again. I insisted on us starting over completely and taking it slow.

Fat chance.

Our first child was born the following November.

masustacy
masustacy
483 Followers