Small Dick Cousin Pt. 01

Story Info
Mum tells her sister.
2k words
3.97
30.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a small penis humiliation story about me when I was 18. Also it's all made up and everyone in the story is over 18 years old.

.

When I was 18 years old I began to worry that my penis hadn't developed to be as big as those of my friends.

I became a bit shy as a result, avoiding the kind of social contact that involved being naked or showing dicks off. It worried me. I thought about sex as much as any pubescent youth, looked at porn, became interested in girls, had erections, wanted a girlfriend but I was self-conscious because of my small penis.

My mother knew something was up. She asked me what was wrong many times. We talked about the changes I was going through and had frank discussions about sex, girls, masturbation. Eventually I felt able to tell her what my problem was. One night when she was sitting on my bed I told her my penis was too small.

She assured me that lots of boys worry about that. She even admitted that my dad even worried about it. Which, as she pointed out, was silly because she had married him and they'd had a wonderful son.

Mum told me she was sure it was fine and that I was worrying about nothing. I tried to appear assured by her words but my real feelings were all too apparent. She suggested that I should show her so she could see for herself and then perhaps I would believe her when told me not to worry.

Mum had looked at my penis and balls before. Not in a weird way. When I had a rash, when my balls got injured falling off a bicycle, when I had painful growing pains. So it didn't seem totally out of place. But I was in the middle of puberty and everything was about sex, exciting and embarrassing so I was nervous. Also, this situation, my mother sitting on my bed with her breasts close to me, talking with her about sex, the thought of being exposed to her gaze had made my penis become erect and I couldn't make it go away.

She knew I was finding this difficult so she adopted a breezy nurse-like matter of fact manner and took control. She told me she'd seen it all before then told me to stand up and pull my shorts down. I stood up then became shy so she pulled my shorts down.

She paused for a long time then said: "Oh. Yes. No it's fine. Don't worry. You can put your pants back on honey. And stop worrying."

I got back into bed. She gave me a hug. I saw her try to hide a smile, suppress a laugh. I went red and asked her what was funny. She composed herself and smiled at me.

"Sorry darling, It's not funny. It's fine. It's not very big but don't worry. You take after your father. He doesn't have a big penis and I've never complained have I?"

I tried to feel reassured.

"So it's the same size as dad's?"

"Well, nearly. It's smaller than your dad's. But you might still be growing. I didn't know your father when he was your age. Anyway the main thing is not to worry about it. You've got so many wonderful things to be grateful for -- you're clever, you're kind and thoughtful, you can paint and play the piano and you write those lovely poems that I like."

She sensed my disappointment, my shame. She kissed me and ruffled my hair.

"And you're very handsome and charming." I flushed a little.

She patted the bulge of the duvet made by my erection. She let her hand rest there and winked at me.

"And, however small it is, it's obviously all in good working order. That's what really matters."

She kissed my cheek and we hugged, I put my arms around her. Her breasts pressed against me. When she went to stand up I held on and wouldn't let go straight away.

"No, come on, let mum go. Naughty boy." She giggled as she sat up.

"I think I better say goodnight and leave you to have a bit of private time. Have fun!"

I called her back before she left my bedroom.

"Mum. Promise you won't tell anyone. Please."

She laughed and said "Oh you poor thing. Of course I won't tell anyone. My lips are sealed."

.

As soon as she was gone I felt an intense disappointment, shame and anger: anger at the unfairness of it all, anger and shame at my body, angry and envious of every other boy. I felt angry at my mother for her concealed scorn, for her attempts to make me feel better, at her knowing my shame, at her flirtation and sexual innuendo. And of course I felt very very aroused. I masturbated thinking of mum laughing at me.

Although mum's words hadn't been very encouraging I actually did stop worrying so much. Maybe it was just the effect of having shared my worries that made me feel unburdened but I did become a little less shy and self-conscious amongst my friends.

In the weeks after our chat mum made an effort to praise me and make me feel good. She flirted with me in a very motherly way, telling me what a sexy little guy I was. She even left some tissues on my bedside cabinet and made a comment about my youthful sex drive.

So I began to feel pretty good about myself. I started to hear mum and dad having sex at night, which I'd never heard before. She was very loud when they fucked, going on about his wonderful cock. She sounded exactly like the female porn stars in the videos I watched on-line. I thought over what she'd said about being happy with dad's little cock and how mine would probably grow to be like his. Of course it would.

.

Some weeks later we went to stay with mum's sister: my Auntie Ruth and her two daughters: my cousins Rosie and Flo. They lived in the next town and we'd always stayed the night when we visited, ever since I was a child.

Auntie Ruth was divorced and really fun. She was just like mum but naughtier. When the two sisters got together they drank and talked and danced and stayed up late. Dad usually stayed at home. He always said that mum and Ruth were too much for him.

Rosie was a year older than me and Flo was my age. But they both always seemed much older and a lot more experienced than me. It seemed that their mum told them stuff my mum didn't tell me; maybe because they were daughters.

When we were little we had sleep-overs and they encouraged me to be naughtier than I would at home. When mum was at her sisters she wasn't as strict as at home. I enjoyed following my naughty cousins in adventures.

As we got older their bedrooms went from being full of dolls and toys and became pink perfumed places of adolescent excitement. They were full of posters of rock and pop stars, music, girls magazines, perfume, dresses, knickers, bras, high heel shoes, make up and stories.

Whenever I went to stay with what I thought were the latest music and fashion they were ahead of me. As we became teens they smuggled alcohol and cigarettes from their mum. They were so worldly and told me about boyfriends and sex, about girls who'd got pregnant and girls who got caught having sex at school.

They shocked and excited me with descriptions of blowjobs and handjobs and which boys had the biggest dicks. They told me about which boys they teased because they had little dicks. Because I was their cousin they told me things they never told other boys. They said I was an honorary girlfriend and that I should be honoured. I was. I wouldn't have liked any of my friends to see me giggling and gossiping and dancing with my cousins. But I could be different at their house and I loved it.

Mum did have one rule. I had to sleep in Flo's room while Flo shared a bed with Rosie. And we were never allowed to stay up after midnight. Which we said was unfair because mum and Ruth stayed up drinking till late.

"It's because you're a boy. They don't trust you. Our mums think you'd take advantage of us and force yourself on your poor innocent girl cousins." Explained Rosie one night.

They thought that was hilarious.

Flo gave me a look of pretend innocence: "Imagine, our beastly cousin, overpowering us and having his evil way, making us act out all manner of depraved sex acts".

I laughed along with them and tried to conceal how arousing the idea was.

On this occasion I was really excited to stay with them. We were staying for two nights because mum and I had to visit some of her elderly relatives who lived in the same town.

Auntie Ruth persuaded mum to let me drink alcohol. She was flirtatious with me, telling mum what a handsome young man I was and how big I'd grown.

This made the girls giggle. Everything was a sexual innuendo to them.

Auntie Ruth shook her head and smiled.

"Stop it girls. I didn't mean 'big' like that. Although I'm sure he has grown big there as well."

I went red at that comment. Mum went silent and gave me a funny look which Auntie Ruth saw. She rolled her eyes at mum in a quizzical way. Mum shook her head at her then told me and my cousins to go upstairs so they could talk.

We chatted and played records and exchanged stories about school and friends. We had an early night because we were staying the next night. We heard Mum and Ruth talking downstairs.

The next day mum and I went out to visit her relatives while my aunt and cousins stayed at home. My day was really boring and I was excited to get back to Rosie and Flo.

They'd prepared a meal and were already drinking wine when we got there.

After dinner the girls dragged me upstairs as usual. They had some vodka and prosecco tucked away which we glugged. They behaved more sexily than usual.

They showed me their latest outfits and asked if I liked them. I did. They giggled and looked at my crotch. They asked me if I would like to see more. T

hey stripped down to their bras and panties and posed in front of me. We drank more vodka.

Rosie smiled at me:

"You can see more but you have to show us something first."

Flo joined in:

"Yeah cuz, we'll show you ours if you show us yours. That's more than fair. Two for the price of one!"

My drunkenness and excitement overcame my shyness and worries about the size of my dick. So I stood up and took off all of my clothes.

As soon as they saw my dick they burst into laughter.

"It's true. What mum said. oh my god. It's so small."

I went really red and asked what they meant.

"Your mum told our mum last night. And she told us today. We just needed to see it for ourselves."

They teased me a little until I began to cry. Then they told me it was okay and to stop crying.

"Aah. Come on. We still love you. You've always been our special sister; our honorary girl cousin."

I didn't mind them knowing how small my penis was. I had always been able to relax and let my guard down with them. I didn't need to pretend to be hard or macho or cynical or unemotional in their company. I could be myself and they loved me for myself.

I was still cross with mum for telling my aunt when she'd promised not to.

In the car on the way home the next day I told her that Rosie and Flo had teased me and made me show them my willy because Auntie Ruth and told them that she had told her that I had a really small penis.

I asked her why she'd told her sister when she'd promised not to.

Mum just laughed and said sorry.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course you can use my ideas. I would love it. They are inspired by your story.

As for writing a story, I don't believe I could create the scenario and the structure for an original story. I think it would be a copy of yours. But thanks anyway.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. Your ideas are really arousing. I will use what you wrote, if that's okay. But you should write your own stories. I would definately read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A visit to his aunt's house (part 2)

Next morning when I went to the kitchen to have breakfast, all of them laugh at me again. I went furious to the bathroom. There I knew why they had laughed at me. I had written on the forehead the words "virgin loser".

I asked for explanations very angry.

"All of us drank too much last night honey. It's better to forget it and turn page" said my mum caressing my head.

I saw her trying to hide a laugh.

After then I blamed my cousins for writing on my forehead while I was sleeping.

"It was a joke. Don't take it that way" one of them said.

"Take it easy cousin. And don't blame us. We didn't write on your forehead that you're a virgin loser. But we think you are" said the other one laughing.

"I don't believe you. I know it was you who did it" I said.

"You don't believe me. I'm going to prove it" said my cousin showing her phone.

"Don't do that" said her sister.

"Why? He thinks we do it. He has the right to know"

She showed me a video. I could see they were entering my room. I was sleeping.

"Weren't my cousins who wrote on my forehead? who wrote it then? My aunt?" I thought.

I could see on the video who was the writer. It couldn't be true. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't my aunt. It weren't my cousins either. I wanted the earth to swallow me. The person who wrote on my forehead that humiliating words it was my own mum. After writing, she look at the camera and then to me and made de L sign with her fingers to me while whispering "Sorry son but you're a small dick loser" and laughing out loud.

"You're going to wake him" I could hear my aunt saying.

At that very moment I passed out.

"It was a joke honey."

"But you humiliated me" I protested.

"Like I said, all of us drank too much. Don't make a drama"

"Do you think I can get a girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Sure honey. I'm sure there is a girl somewhere who thinks that a really small penis is ok" said my mum.

"I want the truth mum"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok. If you want the truth...You're going to die virgin honey. I'm sorry. That's the truth."

That was the ugly truth. Now I know it. Maybe it was better when my mum lies me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another idea:

A visit to his aunt's house.

During dinner they drank quite a bit. That wasn't a good idea.

"I want to see it" said my aunt looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I want to see your thing. It can't be that small. I need to see it for myself"

"You're crazy" I said.

"Come on nephew. I'm the only one here who hasn't seen your small thing"

"I'm not going to show you." I said looking at my mum.

"Come on son. We are your family. I think is fair. Let her see as well." said my mother.

"You're crazy as well" I said angry.

"Everything is all right son. I've already told you"

"I don't believe you"

"If you don't believe your mother, I can give you a second opinion" said my aunt. "Show it"

"No" I protested.

Suddenly my cousins grabbed my arms. All of them thought that was hilarious.

I protested but it didn't help.

"You wanted it to be by the bad way" said my mother unzipping my trousers.

"Please don't do this to me mum" a begged.

"Sorry honey" said my mum pulling my shorts down with a wicked smile.

Everybody laughed at me, including my mum.

"WTF! Are you kidding me?" said my aunt. "I can't believe it. That's...pa"

"Do you want to hear a second opinion honey?" my mum asked me.

I bowed my head ashamed.

"That's pathetic" said my aunt to my mother.

"I know" said my mother.

I was broken.

My cousins made fun of me calling me loser while making the L sign with their gingers. "You're a small penis loser" they said.

"Girls, don't bother your cousin" said my aunt laughing.

"It isn't his fault. Don't be cruel girls" defended me my mum without being able to avoid laughing.

"Are you virgin?" asked my aunt.

I bowed my head again.

"Answer your aunt honey" said my mum.

"Yes. I'm virgin. Are you happy?" I answered furious.

"Virgin loser, virgin loser" my cousins mocked at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you want some ideas:

I would like to read some excuses from his mother. Why she betrayed him? She promised not tell anyone.

"What do you thought when you saw my thing?" he asked her.

"I thought that everything was fine honey" she answered him.

"Tell me the truth. What do you thought?"

"You want the truth. Ok. I think is fair. I thought it was pa...I mean a bit small"

She blushed.

"You think I'm pathetic?" he asked her.

"Of course not honey" she answered him.

"But you were going to say it"

"I wasn't goint to say it. I was going to say that everything is allright. Your thing is on the small side. That's the truth. But you don't have to worry. It's normal. There ara penises of all sizes. All of them are equally good." she said a bit angry.

"Do you think I'm a loser?"

"Why do you ask me that. You aren't a loser. I already told you. You're clever, you're kind and thoughtful. You're a good guy. Perfectly normal. The penis size doesn't matter. What really matters is the size of your heart. And yours is huge." she told me caressing my hair.

She kissed my forehead and walked away.

"Mum" I called her.

She turned.

"Please, don't say I'm pathetic"

"I'll never call you that honey" she said to me with her loveliest voice.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Babydick Fiancé at the Bachelorette Small fiance serves at his bride-to-be's bachelorette party.in Fetish
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 01 College beta comes home to meet her parents.in Fetish
Hotel Humiliation Ch. 01 A desire to try SPH with a call girl takes a dark turn.in Fetish
Massage Parlor Playtime A man's 'shortcoming' is accidentally exposed to masseuse.in Fetish
More Stories