All Comments on 'Small Dick Cousin Pt. 01'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 2 years ago

Your work is always great. Love the humiliation. I hope it goes on, deeper, and more biting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Males should always be exposed to females. Most males do have small penises and balls even as an adult. that's they way we are born. Circumcision should also be performed at birth. Later in life sterilization should be performed on males. Its our responsibility, the seed starts in our balls.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 2 years ago

Loved this I hope you keep writing. I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Probably the best sph story I've ever read. The guy had to feel really humiliated.

The talk at the beginning was a master piece.

"She paused for a long time then said: "Oh. Yes. No it's fine. Don't worry. You can put your pants back on honey. And stop worrying." " That was a jewel.

The betrayal increases the humiliation.

"Mum just laughed and said sorry." LOL

Looking forward the next chapter.

I wonder if the guy will end up with the pants down in front of his aunt as well. She's the only one in the family who hasn't seen his small thing. I'm sure she's eager to have a look.

Something tells me his humiliation has only just begun.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. So should I write part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely.

This story has a special thing. I read it a few days ago and I can't get it out of my mind. The scenario is so wicked. The fact that the woman you can always trust is making you feel ashamed, has to be so humiliating. Her unworried manners and easy laugh fit very well into the story. The dialogues are the best part. I would love to read more, like her making excuses and trying not to hurt his feelings. I'm sure that would be difficult. She is a bit hopeless .

I hope you will write more chapters. I would be eager to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the best stories ive ever read, i cant get this out of my mind and it needs a sequel

Its so hot to see him humiliated like that by the women most special to him . A story this great NEEDS a part 2 . Id love to see him cucked by his size queen cousins . ( and his father cucked by his mother and aunt ) .

" youre clever and kind and thoughtful , you can paint and play and the piano and you write those lovely poems that i like " such a girly loser should be cucked properly and made to watch so that he can learn what women want .

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your encouraging comments Anonymous. Really appreciate them. (I don't know whether every Anonymous commenting is one person!) I was working on a sequel months ago. It's half written and in draft. You've inspired me to take another look at it. I like your suggestions and will follow them; please feel free to give me more ideas; we clearly share something. Watch this space! Thanks, Dave xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great news!

We're not the same person. I'm the Anonymous from the 4th and 6th comments.

I search every now and then to see if there is a second part of that awesome story.

I'm happy you're going to post a sequel.

I have to say that I wasn't into cucolding, but after reading your stories I'm beginning to appreciate it.

Anyway what I like the most of this story is the shame and the humiliation of the protagonist. I know is unfair and I feel sympathy for him, but I can't help it. I'm into sph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you want some ideas:

I would like to read some excuses from his mother. Why she betrayed him? She promised not tell anyone.

"What do you thought when you saw my thing?" he asked her.

"I thought that everything was fine honey" she answered him.

"Tell me the truth. What do you thought?"

"You want the truth. Ok. I think is fair. I thought it was pa...I mean a bit small"

She blushed.

"You think I'm pathetic?" he asked her.

"Of course not honey" she answered him.

"But you were going to say it"

"I wasn't goint to say it. I was going to say that everything is allright. Your thing is on the small side. That's the truth. But you don't have to worry. It's normal. There ara penises of all sizes. All of them are equally good." she said a bit angry.

"Do you think I'm a loser?"

"Why do you ask me that. You aren't a loser. I already told you. You're clever, you're kind and thoughtful. You're a good guy. Perfectly normal. The penis size doesn't matter. What really matters is the size of your heart. And yours is huge." she told me caressing my hair.

She kissed my forehead and walked away.

"Mum" I called her.

She turned.

"Please, don't say I'm pathetic"

"I'll never call you that honey" she said to me with her loveliest voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another idea:

A visit to his aunt's house.

During dinner they drank quite a bit. That wasn't a good idea.

"I want to see it" said my aunt looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I want to see your thing. It can't be that small. I need to see it for myself"

"You're crazy" I said.

"Come on nephew. I'm the only one here who hasn't seen your small thing"

"I'm not going to show you." I said looking at my mum.

"Come on son. We are your family. I think is fair. Let her see as well." said my mother.

"You're crazy as well" I said angry.

"Everything is all right son. I've already told you"

"I don't believe you"

"If you don't believe your mother, I can give you a second opinion" said my aunt. "Show it"

"No" I protested.

Suddenly my cousins grabbed my arms. All of them thought that was hilarious.

I protested but it didn't help.

"You wanted it to be by the bad way" said my mother unzipping my trousers.

"Please don't do this to me mum" a begged.

"Sorry honey" said my mum pulling my shorts down with a wicked smile.

Everybody laughed at me, including my mum.

"WTF! Are you kidding me?" said my aunt. "I can't believe it. That's...pa"

"Do you want to hear a second opinion honey?" my mum asked me.

I bowed my head ashamed.

"That's pathetic" said my aunt to my mother.

"I know" said my mother.

I was broken.

My cousins made fun of me calling me loser while making the L sign with their gingers. "You're a small penis loser" they said.

"Girls, don't bother your cousin" said my aunt laughing.

"It isn't his fault. Don't be cruel girls" defended me my mum without being able to avoid laughing.

"Are you virgin?" asked my aunt.

I bowed my head again.

"Answer your aunt honey" said my mum.

"Yes. I'm virgin. Are you happy?" I answered furious.

"Virgin loser, virgin loser" my cousins mocked at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A visit to his aunt's house (part 2)

Next morning when I went to the kitchen to have breakfast, all of them laugh at me again. I went furious to the bathroom. There I knew why they had laughed at me. I had written on the forehead the words "virgin loser".

I asked for explanations very angry.

"All of us drank too much last night honey. It's better to forget it and turn page" said my mum caressing my head.

I saw her trying to hide a laugh.

After then I blamed my cousins for writing on my forehead while I was sleeping.

"It was a joke. Don't take it that way" one of them said.

"Take it easy cousin. And don't blame us. We didn't write on your forehead that you're a virgin loser. But we think you are" said the other one laughing.

"I don't believe you. I know it was you who did it" I said.

"You don't believe me. I'm going to prove it" said my cousin showing her phone.

"Don't do that" said her sister.

"Why? He thinks we do it. He has the right to know"

She showed me a video. I could see they were entering my room. I was sleeping.

"Weren't my cousins who wrote on my forehead? who wrote it then? My aunt?" I thought.

I could see on the video who was the writer. It couldn't be true. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't my aunt. It weren't my cousins either. I wanted the earth to swallow me. The person who wrote on my forehead that humiliating words it was my own mum. After writing, she look at the camera and then to me and made de L sign with her fingers to me while whispering "Sorry son but you're a small dick loser" and laughing out loud.

"You're going to wake him" I could hear my aunt saying.

At that very moment I passed out.

"It was a joke honey."

"But you humiliated me" I protested.

"Like I said, all of us drank too much. Don't make a drama"

"Do you think I can get a girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Sure honey. I'm sure there is a girl somewhere who thinks that a really small penis is ok" said my mum.

"I want the truth mum"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok. If you want the truth...You're going to die virgin honey. I'm sorry. That's the truth."

That was the ugly truth. Now I know it. Maybe it was better when my mum lies me.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. Your ideas are really arousing. I will use what you wrote, if that's okay. But you should write your own stories. I would definately read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course you can use my ideas. I would love it. They are inspired by your story.

As for writing a story, I don't believe I could create the scenario and the structure for an original story. I think it would be a copy of yours. But thanks anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...