All Comments on 'Small Dick Management Problem'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorite themes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written!

Very few men have the courage to share their most intimate fears and deepest inhibitions so openly.

This is a must-read story for all women who have the pleasure of a husband with a small penis - and lack the strength to admit it.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed. Love a true story and you are who you are with what you've been given - don't be ashamed, there are so many ways to give pleasure as I'm sure your wife could testify.

KEEP writing

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Addendum to my true story.

After this had happened all of the women in my team made fun of me. Some of the younger women really held me in contempt. As manager I had to chair weekly staff meetings and tell the team what performance improvements had to happen. When I was speaking they would look at me and pull faces, giggle at one another, make pinky signs, yawn and even chat while I was speaking. Or they would fix their eyes on my crotch so I went red and stuttered.

I had to address performance issues with some of the young women and even formal capability and disciplinary processes at the instruction of my managers. But whenever I brought them into supervision meetings they just laughed at me and said they couldn’t take me seriously after seeing my little dick. And they threatened to tell more people if I pissed them off.

My manager Angela was a very attractive woman and we’d been friends and equal colleagues before she was promoted over me. She couldn’t understand why I wasn’t taking these things forward. Plus she’d heard gossip and whispers about it. So she investigated and I was called into a meeting with her, the company CEO, Victoria; a formidable charismatic woman in her late 50’s who I’d long admired and looked up to, Zoe a pretty young woman from the HR department and Sue, Victoria’s PA who took the notes. My union rep was Stella the receptionist.

They were very professional and forensic. Angela told me that it was very serious. She asked me if I remembered going to a staff party and I said yes. They all struggled to keep a straight face. Everyone at the party had given detailed witness statements. Angela read them out. Frequently she had to stop reading because she was laughing. The others kept suppressing giggles as well. Lots of the accounts mentioned that although I was naked my penis was not visible because of it’s small size. Another described how she and her husband and another female colleague were sitting chatting on the sofa when suddenly ‘the smallest penis I’d ever seen’ was near them at face level and they looked up to see the manager totally naked.

Other staff members had made statements about meetings being disrupted by girls making derogatory comments and signs alluding to the manager’s small penis and which ‘appeared to make the manager obviously sexually aroused and unable to concentrate on the meeting’. When asked to explain one of the witnesses stated that the ‘manager had a small but visible erection which he kept pressing with his hand or his notebook’. Other witnesses described seeing ‘the manager masturbating in his car after a team meeting obviously unaware that he was visible to at least 7 members of staff having a smoke at the side of the car park’.

I was demoted and transferred to another office. Everyone there knew about my little dick. Everyone in the company knew. Everyone associated with the company knew.

typosarustyposarusalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story as the wife of a man with a small penis I understand the trauma your character endured.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It's good that you couldn't say much because what you said in writing here was more crap than anyone can take. Racist stories only show how mindless the author is. Regarding the content of your crap, I can only say that not a single woman would have dared to make a gesture or verbal statement on this subject without a complaint of sexual harassment on her neck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the hell? i read this hoping for some justice, so nothing happened to them? what did your wife say?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
640 Followers
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...