Small Dick Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby and Mikaylah both set their things down before using the steps to slowly lower themselves into the heated pool. Kenzie set her things down and looked at me as I slowly pulled my shirt over my head. "Mmmm nice," she purred as she ran her hand over my skinny chest. I looked up her desperately and she giggled. "I look forward to seeing you in there," she said as she turned. I watched her long legs and her massive ass sway away from me and slowly down the pool steps. I quickly unbuckled my belt and removed my long pants before quickly jumping into the pool myself.

I was incredibly horny, throbbing against my underwear and harder than I had ever been as Kenzie walked over towards me, her massive tits spilling out of her small bikini top. She put her arms around my neck before pulling me in for another deep kiss. "Catch me," she said as she pulled away, before jumping up into my arms and wrapping her toned legs around my small waist. My full erection slammed against her incredible body, and seeing her in that bikini was too much for me to take. My muscles contracted fiercely as I exploded with cum. I moaned quietly and closed my eyes, as my hands supported Kenzie's huge ass. My body eventually relaxed from one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced, and thankfully it seemed that none of the girls had noticed.

A while passed and we moved from the pool to the smaller hot tub off to the side. In this company, It hadn't taken me long to recover from my first orgasm, and by the time we were changing from the pool to the hot tub, I was once again rock hard. There was room for four people in the hot tub, probably more, but as Kenzie was the last to get in, she immediately sat down onto my lap, pressing my small, hard dick into my stomach. Whether she knew exactly what she was doing to me, I didn't quite know. It seemed as if she knew she was teasing me, but it took all of 20 seconds for me to be exploding again. Her body language didn't change, and she didn't say anything, she just kept sitting there for a little while longer.

Eventually we all ended up back in our room. Now, well past midnight, the other girls showered and called it a night. Kenzie had asked me whether I would like to shower and I took her up on the offer. Once I was done she had told me to meet her in her room which is where I presumed I would be sleeping. I slowly opened her door, turning the main apartment lights off in doing so. I looked up to see Kenzie, laying naked on the bed. Her tits were enormous, much more than a handful each, and I had the experience not long prior to know her ass was even bigger.

For the third time that night, in the space of about half an hour, I returned to my fully erect state. "Come here baby," she said as she motioned for me to join her on her bed. I slowly ventured into her room and shut the door, this was now unchartered territory for me. I had never seen a girl naked before. I climbed onto her bed and she immediately and skilfully unbuttoned my shirt that I had put back on, before she ripped off the pair of her spare shorts she had given me to sleep in.

I took a deep breath as my small, fully erect dick was released into the room. Kenzie giggled lightly upon seeing it. "Awwww it's so cute Jack!" was the first thing she said. She immediately crawled towards me and took it in her hand, dwarfing my member in comparison. "Oh my god you're so hard for me!" she giggled to which I nodded breathlessly. "How big is it?" she asked inquisitively.

"4 inches," I replied quickly as I closed my eyes, her feminine fingers still holding my dick.

"Awwwww is that it Jack?" She asked teasingly. "I've never seen one so small!" she giggled again. She used her big thick lips to plant a gentle kiss on it's head. "Fuuuckk" I could only moan. It was again too much for me to handle. I spurted a few small, weak shots of cum onto her face and juicy bimbo lips.

"Awww you poor thing," Kenzie said teasingly as she grinned up at me, my cum dribbling down her face and lips. She quickly stuck out her tongue and used her fingers to clean it up, and proceeded to swallow it all. Even after 3 cum shots this extra act made my dick jump.

Kenzie slid back onto the bed, bending her knees up and showing off her perfect, glistening pussy. She played with herself for a few minutes as I watched, getting hornier and hornier once more, before she ordered me to eat it. I went in with no idea what to do or how to do it, but tried to listen out for her moans. After almost half an hour of work (and a very tired jaw) Kenzie pushed me away. My dick was rock hard once again. "Fuck me Jack," she encouraged as she pulled me on top of her. I rested my body on her huge tits as she slowly helped guide my underdeveloped dick into her wet pussy. As I entered her, the warmth, wetness and tightness enveloped me in a feeling I have never come close to before. I closed my eyes in an attempt to regather but I knew what was coming. I felt the cum building in my balls rapidly once again. "Fuck me Jack!" Kenzie ordered this time. I thrust roughly into her warm, wet hole, bringing me to the brink. The feeling of all of this, for the first time around my small dick, was way too much to handle, and that's not even considering her long legs gently wrapped around me, her huge tits underneath me and her gentle moans and giggles. I came almost immediately. I would like to say it was shot after shot and that I didn't stop cumming for 5 minutes. However, that's not the case. It was intense, but 3 or 4 small shots was what I had. I moaned quietly as I released and sunk into Kenzie's soft body.

Kenzie had just been lying there, fully expectant of what was going to happen. She giggled as I released and sunk into her limply. "Awwww," she said as she patted the back of my head. "I think I might be just way too much for that little dick of yours to handle," she said teasingly, with another light giggle. I began to breathlessly apologise, feeling guilty about my size and lack of stamina. "It's ok Jack, guys with twice your size and much more experience often struggle to fuck me for more than 5 minutes at a time. When I saw your little guy I knew you'd have no chance," she said as she rubbed the back of my head.

Still horny she asked me to move aside and I did as asked, as she removed a thick 10 inch dildo from her bedside drawer. "Now this.... this is what I'm talking about," she said as she showed me her toy up close before gently pushing its length into her entrance. She moaned and sighed as she fucked herself with the massive plastic toy, slowly increasing the pace. She watched me carefully as I looked on in shock, disappointment and a sense of longing, wishing I would be able to do something like that. Her moans and cries increased in volume as she continued to fuck herself. For minutes this repeated, at least 10, possibly 15 minutes went by as she bucked her hips against the enormity of the toy, outsizing me by 6 inches in length, until she finally managed to bring herself to satisfaction.

Kenzie released a big sigh as she finally removed the big dildo from between her fat pussy lips before opening her eyes and looking at me. "Can you go again Jack?" she asked, maintaining eye contact. Shocked, and practically unable to speak I shook my head, before a few seconds later responding with an "I don't think so."

"Two cumshots is all that little dick can handle I guess," Kenzie laughed, not knowing about my earlier experiences.

"Actually..... um" I decided to speak up after a few moments of silence. "That was the fourth one," I confessed, leading to a perplexed look from Kenzie.

"And when were the first two then baby?" she asked teasingly. I took a long breath to regather myself again before answering. "Um... In the pool," I responded quietly. This response caused an immediate, though short bout of laughter from Kenzie.

"Really? You came twice in the pool?" she asked, quizzing me on my experience now.

"Um... Yes," I responded.

"Well... When?" she grinned as she asked.

"Ummmm, well when I first got in the pool I was extremely hard and then you wrapped your legs around my waist and pushed your tits into my chest, and told me to grab your ass and that was too much for me," I slowly explained.

"And the other time?" she asked expectantly, with a further grin on her face.

"Um.. That was when we moved to the hot tub and you sat on my lap," I explained. Kenzie laughed again. "See Jack, just what I said before. That poor little dick had no chance of handling my massive ass and big tits, even me just sitting on your lap was too much for you to handle," she laughed before excusing herself to clean up. She had a quick shower, walking back into the room in a sexy pair of pyjamas before offering me the opportunity to clean up. In the short space of time I had alone, when she had cleaned herself up, and when I was cleaning up after myself, I had not been able to stop my head from spinning. I could not believe what had just happened, and had no idea about how to feel given what I had just witnessed.

I walked back into Kenzie's bedroom in a pair of her shorts, further cementing the embarrassment I had felt. She made a quick joke about the pink shorts being cute, and that they suited me. She motioned for me to come over to her bed, and I climbed in next to her.

"You know....." she started. "I always liked you in high school Jack. You were always sweet to me, always kind. I talked to you so much about other boys, and I even knew what effect that might have on you, but you were always nice to me," She continued. "I was a bit of a slut in high school, and I'll be honest, I still am now - I have fucked a lot of guys, but talking to you about things always used to make me feel a bit better, even if it was only a short conversation, and even if we didn't have them all that often."

I didn't really know what to say in response as she rolled over and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me towards her with her legs. I knew she was expecting a response, but my head was still spinning from everything that had happened. I finally committed to a response as I did my best to regather myself.

"Um, I always liked you in high school too Kenzie," I started, which caused her to squeeze me tighter. "I actually had a massive crush on you for the longest time," I admitted.

"Awwwww that's so cute," she said, as her massive breasts heaved against my skinny chest as she breathed.

We talked for a short while longer before Kenzie expressed how tired she was. I rolled over, turned off the light and immediately returned to Kenzie's side at her request. She quickly fell asleep, while I laid awake, still trying to process what had happened, and a few questions kept rolling around in my head: Does this mean I've lost my virginity? Does one pump inside a pussy really count?

12