Small Man on Campus - Ch. 03

Story Info
Cam removes any doubt about his dominance.
7.9k words
4.26
10.6k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timidobs
timidobs
79 Followers

Emily ended up being right.

Cam went into his bathroom, leaving us laying alongside each other on the bed, my back to the rest of the room, and Em's back to the wall. Kissing and licking my face, she was sometimes eating and sometimes playing with the globs of cum on my swollen nose, cheeks, and forehead. In one moment it felt good, then degrading, then simply painful if her tongue pressed too hard on an especially tender part of my face.

"Seems like that felt pretty good for you," she remarked of my orgasm from a minute ago, her cum-covered eyebrow raised. She wasn't wrong. But how could something that felt so good leave me feeling bad about myself?

THWAP!

A sharp crack across my ass. I lurched up to all fours and looked over my shoulder to see Cam standing behind me, next to the bed, still unashamedly naked. He was stretching his towel in both hands and had clearly just whipped it across my butt. With a guy his size, a normal towel looked like a hand towel.

"Going to leave your girl covered in another guy's jizz like that?" Cam asked, annoyed. "Clean her up."

I rolled off the bed to get up and go to the bathroom for a towel or toilet paper or something. As I moved to pass Cam, he stopped me with a single huge finger in my chest.

"With your mouth, bitch."

I slowly returned to the bed, crawling above Emily who was laying on her back now. I brought my face down to hers and began licking at the salty, bitter, slimy globs on her cheeks and forehead. Em giggled, clearly tickled by the sensation. I'd gotten some in my mouth from the first time with Cam, but this was much more. And there was a clear expectation that I swallow. I gagged the bleach-y tasting slime down as I went.

"Good idea, Matt," Cam snickered behind me. "I could use a drink, too." Out of the corner of my eye, as I continued to lap at Em's smooth, fair face, I saw Cam saunter over to his minifridge in the corner. He opened it, then muttered under his breath. Seemed like he was out of whatever he was looking for.

"You want a Powerade or something?" He asked Em, just as I was finishing cleaning the cum off her face.

"Hmm...Diet Sprite?" She asked.

Cam pulled his student ID out of his desk and held it out in front of me.

"Vending machine's on the left at the stairwell at the end," he explained to me. "Blue Powerade, Diet Sprite, and something if you need it."

The offer for me to get a drink for myself caught me off guard, but I took the ID from his huge hand and slid off the bed, reaching for my shorts he'd stripped off me earlier.

"Who said you could put those back on?" He asked condescendingly. Standing naked in front of him, I stared at him, unsure what he wanted. His eyes moved to Em's crusty black thong that had been thrown on my face earlier.

"Bitches wear panties," he explained. "And what are you?"

"A bitch..." I mumbled. It felt increasingly tough to make a case otherwise. Tonight alone, he'd easily beaten me into submission, gotten a blowjob from my girlfriend in front of me, then facefucked me in front of her until he'd made her lick his ass and marked us both with his jizz. And now he was towering in front of me, his limp cock dangling in front of me, bigger than mine is when it's hard.

"Put them on."

I looked back to Emily on the bed, maybe hoping she'd intervene in some way, but she just gave me a sad smile and nodded as if to say, "this is how it's going to be."

I slid the panties on, my shriveled cock almost poking out to the side of the front of them. And the obvious white cum stain on the front made it look like I'd already blown a load in them.

As I crept into the chilly dorm hall wearing nothing but Em's thong, the fact that it was three in the morning had me hopeful I may not be seen. It was mostly quiet, with a few closed doors having the blue light of TVs visible under the cracks with some indistinct noises. Friday night, after all. But otherwise the hall seemed quiet until I noticed one open door near the end, with hip-hop music loudly from it. I stopped right before crossing into the doorway view of whoever was in the room. I knew I couldn't go back empty handed, but the idea of being seen in jizzed panties by guys blasting gangsta rap didn't seem great either. Being quick felt like the best choice. Maybe if I could get past the open door quickly enough...

Taking a few steps back, I lunged past the doorway as fast as possible, hoping whoever was in there hadn't seen me.

No luck.

Within a second I heard a pair of guys start laughing from the room. "Sheeeeet, Cam at it again! Nigga's wild."

At the vending machine, I looked over my shoulder to see if they stuck their heads out in the hall and were still watching me. They hadn't. The fact that they knew my humiliation was at Cam's hands had me wondering what other crazy stuff he'd done to whoever else in this dorm.

I quickly swiped Cam's student ID, preloaded with money, in the vending machine, grabbing one Diet Sprite and two blue Powerades, before scampering back across the hall. I crossed the open doorway again, still fast but without the lunge from last time since they'd already seen me.

"Ow, ow..." one of the guys catcalled after me. "Tell Cam we say 'hey'."

I rushed into Cam's room and slammed and locked the door behind me.

Em was still lounging lazily on his bed, Cam leaning on his desk, and both were unapologetically naked.

"Make some friends?" He asked with a smile, moving toward me and taking all three drinks from my hands. I sort of kept a hand out thinking he'd realize he was supposed to return one of the Powerades to me.

He cracked Em's Diet Sprite and handed it to her.

Then he cracked the first Powerade open and chugged it in what must've been five seconds flat. He set the bottle on his desk.

Finally he held the other bottle of Powerade up, displaying it to me.

"Thirsty, yeah?"

I really was. I probably hadn't had any water in the last six or seven hours. Plus during that time my body had been absolutely put through the ringer after being beat up and manhandled. And then finally I'd just licked up what must've been close to a cup of salty cum. I was parched.

So I nodded.

"So ask nicely," Cam said, shaking the bottle in front of me.

"Please...can I have it?" I asked.

"Like you mean it," Cam insisted. "Really SHOW me so I know."

I got down on my knees, knowing Cam seemed to enjoy that. He smiled and cracked the bottle open, walking right in front of me so I really looked up at him, the tip of his massive cock dangling just a millimeter from my nose. He held the bottle up over my head as if he was about to pour it in my mouth.

"I know you can show me more how much you want it," He urged.

"Cam!" Emily squealed with playful annoyance. "Don't be so mean."

I brought my wrists up to my chest, like a dog begging with its paws up, opened my mouth, closed my eyes, and tried to say with my tongue out, "Pease may I 'ave a dink?"

"Good boy," Cam said. My eyes still closed, I felt something hit my lips and fill my mouth and after a split second I realized it was solid and not liquid.

Opening my eyes in confusion, I saw he'd dropped his cock in my mouth once more.

"Cam!" Emily squealed again, mortified but amused by the cruelty.

I stared up at him in surprise and disappointment, him smiling back with his cock resting in my mouth. And once we had that eye contact, he brought the mouth of the Powerade bottle to his cock and began pouring the drink onto it. Blue liquid streamed down his massive shaft like it was a luge into my open mouth.

And I was so thirsty I tried to get as much as I could, moving my mouth around his cock to get as much as possible. A lot of it was dribbling down my mouth. I could imagine how desperate I looked lapping at and slurping around his dangling cock for any type of hydration.

"Thirsty bitch," He remarked, bringing the bottle back upright and stopping the pour. The bottle was still about half-full. Sticky blue liquid ran down my chin and chest. I continued staring up, waiting for the next pour. "Looks like you might need more than this."

He brought the opening of the bottle to the head of his cock, and I noticed how similar in size they were. Same length, slightly less girthy. It seemed like he was just showing off his size until...

...he started peeing into the half-full bottle. A stream of slightly yellow-ish but mostly clear piss began filling it and I watched the blue turn frothy and slightly green as his urine tainted it. He filled it almost all the way to the top, gave the bottle a little swirl to stir it, and then looked back at me.

"You know the drill," he said.

"I'm...I uh..." I stuttered. "I'm actually good now."

"Cam..." Emily whispered again. Again, hard to tell how much was awe or pity or disgust.

"I bought it for you though." Cam pointed out. "You don't want to waste my money do you?"

"I..." I trailed off. It was pointless.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, brought my wrists up to my chest again, and stuck my tongue out. There was no cock in my mouth this time, but he started to pour.

My goal was to drink as fast as it came in...not focus on the taste. Get it over with. I was mostly successful. It was the most bitter, sour, warm Powerade I've ever tasted. Cam was pouring slowly, mostly at a pace I could keep up with. During that time he turned back to Emily on the bed.

"You SURE you want to keep him around?" Cam asked, incredulous as he poured. My eyes closed and I gagged and choked down the terrible mixture, Em finally spoke.

"I mean, he's sweet and usually nice. I don't know." She paused, watching me on my knees drinking a Powerade-piss cocktail. "No offense Cam, but I don't think you're exactly 'boyfriend material'."

I could tell Cam accelerated his pour so that near the end, some was spilling out over my mouth, dribbling down my chest and between my legs onto the floor as I struggled to gag it down.

"Yeah, fair," Cam admitted. "So...what 'material' am I?"

Finishing what was in my mouth, I opened my eyes.

"I don't knoooow." Emily laughed, repositioning herself on her stomach on bed, her legs kicking playfully in the air behind her as she stretched her arms out to try to touch Cam, who was just out of reach. "Like a...'fun...freaky...stud...big dick...daddy material'?"

"Big dick daddy material," Cam repeated back, laughing and setting the now empty Powerade bottle on the desk. "Big dick daddy. I'm into it." He plopped down next to Emily on the bed, one leg dangling off it and draping the other across her smooth, bare back.

Cam looked back over to me, still kneeling on the floor and watching them both.

"Big dick daddy." He said a third time. "Can you get on board with that, Matt?"

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"Come again?" He raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"Yeah, I can...big dick daddy."

"Come here," He said. At this point, I was trained enough to know I should probably just crawl, so I did. Cam lifted up the foot he had dangling off the bed, and pivoted it toward my face. It was clear he wanted it in my mouth, so I acquiesced and let him shove his first three toes in. He was so big they filled my mouth.

Em's eyes were wide.

"Say it one more time." He insisted.

"Vig vig vavvy," was the best I could mumble, my mouth full of toes, my lips and tongue trying to say the words despite the impediment. For the first time it dawned on me that Cam was a freshman and I was a sophomore, so I might've been a year older than him. And I was calling him 'daddy'.

"Em, get up here." Cam lifted the leg he had resting on Em's back and patted next to him on the bed. She slid up to cuddle alongside him, one of her knees resting across his leg. He put an arm around her shoulder.

"Matt," Cam began, smiling and staring into Em's eyes. "Get up here and lick daddy's balls again." He never even looked at me to make sure I obeyed. He just started making out with Em, kissing her lips and neck. He fully knew that I would.

And I did. I crawled back on the bed, head hovering over his huge, shaved, half hard cock, and lowered my mouth onto his plum-sized balls, licking and slobbering and all over them.

Glancing up briefly, I saw him slide a hand up Em's flat stomach, flicking his fingers across her perky nipples. I noticed for the first time his hand was so big that one thumb and index finger easily covered the whole distance between her two nipples. Em was moaning as they kissed, starting to grind herself against his side. Her hand moved down to wrap around Cam's stiffening cock, and each time she slid her hand down to the base of the shaft, it brushed my lips and nose as I was licking Cam's balls.

While I was licking at every part of his balls I could reach, I felt his familiar, huge hand return to the back of my head. He was redirecting my face between Em's legs.

"Get your mommy now," He said calmly.

Her thighs quickly opened and enveloped my face, lower legs locked around my neck and ears as I licked up and down her, pressing my tongue firmly against her clit and moving it ever-so-slightly in the way she loved. She arched and strained her body in response, moaning.

Eventually I felt Cam remove his hand from the back of my head, trusting me to do what I was told without the manipulation. And I was a good boy. Licking and kissing along every fold and ridge I could reach between Em's legs.

"Back to daddy," Cam said after a while. Em's thighs released my face and I silently returned my attention to his balls. Em losing my tongue seemed to make her only grind harder against the side of Cam's leg.

After a few minutes he gave the simple direction again: "Switch." And I returned to Em.

This back-and-forth went on several more times, for who knows how long. Cam and Emily in their own world and me as some inanimate sex toy they could use on each other. They'd started on their backs, but with each switch I noticed they were both turning more and more towards each on their sides, facing each other. Our three bodies squished together, it was getting warmer and warmer and I was tasting more and more salty sweat on both of them as I licked.

Eventually I was neatly sandwiched between their glistening, lean legs, my head between their crotches, needing to rotate almost 180 degrees each time Cam told me to switch. When I was licking Emily, I felt Cam's shaft and balls pressed up against the back of my head. When I was licking Cam, I could feel Emily's wet warmth on the back of my head.

"Caaaam..." Emily moaned at one point when I was back to licking Cam's balls, feeling Emily's hand brush my lips with each stroke she made. "I need you back in me."

I looked up to see Cam smile between kisses with her. "Tell him that. Tell him to make it happen." He nodded at me.

Emily didn't miss a beat. "Maaaatty...I need him in me. Put him in me."

I lifted myself up so I could move and figure out how to make it happen. They were closely positioned at this point, both basically on their sides and looking at each other. Cam's massive cock was just kind of sticking out, with the head tucked slighly between Em's thighs.

Kneeling between them, I reached one hand down to gently hold the base of Cam's cock. My hand was bigger than Em's and I noticed my fingers also couldn't even fully wrap around it. I realized in that moment this was the first time I was touching it with my hands. There really was a density and weight to it I didn't know was possible with dicks. I'd sensed it briefly when he'd smacked it across my face earlier. But holding it really drove it home.

With my other hand, I gently pushed Emily's hips back to make a little more room for Cam's length. Once they were lined up, I slid my hand between Emily's legs and helped lift her leg up. Then I put my hand on her back to encourage her to scoot closer to Cam. As she did, I held his cock in place until the head entered in. Cam pushed me away and out from between them, and I scampered out to the corner of the bed where I'd be out of their way. He brought his hand behind Emily's back, and pulled her close. She gasped as he filled her. Now they were both on their sides, facing each other, Cam deep in Emily with her legs wrapped around his waist.

I'd always found it difficult to thrust on my side, but Cam made it look so easy. Long, deep strokes into Emily, her back arched, hands sliding up and down his concrete physique. Everything about them was amazing. Their contrasting, glistening skin. Their perfect bodies. It was the perfect blend of fucking and lovemaking.

I was entranced; and, I noticed, getting hard again.

Eventually Cam rolled so that he was on top, Emily on her back with her legs wide and high in the air. Completely pinned under him and at his mercy, she was pulling at the white sheets on the bed as his thrusts accelerated.

"Oh, gahh....fuck...daddy..." Emily moaned. "Gah it burns...so goood!"

I was still trying to give them their space by staying in the corner of the bed. But it was a twin, so I really wasn't that far from Cam's muscular ass, pumping back and forth steadily and driving Em's hips into the mattress. She grunted with each thrust he gave her. It was pretty undeniably incredible.

As if he could feel my gaze, Cam barked another order at me, never even looking back at me.

"Matty! Your girl needs her ass licked."

Cam was angled just high enough that when I laid flat on my stomach, I could squeeze my head under his thrusting ass and reach Emily's. My chin wedged in the mattress, I could feel his huge balls sliding across the top of my head as I licked at Em's warm, damp butthole. Her current position, on her back with her legs spread, had her cheeks spread pretty wide.

"Fuck, Matty!" Em grunted. "Get in there, you dirty boy." I pushed my head as far as it could go, moving my head forward and back to tongue fuck her butthole, which was still pretty fresh given her recent shower. I could tell if she hadn't been completely pinned down by Cam, she would've been squirming everywhere. It felt good to be part of her pleasure, and her to acknowledge me, even if it was like this. Continuing to try to earn her affection, I switched to swirling my tongue around it too.

"Now do Cam's!" She yelled out after a few minutes. My heart skipped a little. I'd already sucked his cock and drank his piss and kissed Emily after she'd stuck her tongue in his ass, but this was another escalation I wasn't sure I was ready for. I half expected Cam to decline the offer. But he just kept thrusting.

I squirmed back and pulled my head out from under his ass, me on all fours staring at his muscular, gleaming back and ass muscles for a moment as I thought about how I was going to do this. It was so strong, and moving forward and back so fast now, that I wasn't sure how I was going to get my tongue close to it without breaking my nose.

Clearly I paused too long because Cam made his impatience known.

"Less staring, Matty!" He grunted, glancing back at me over his shoulder. "More licking."

Still on all fours, I leaned forward nervously toward his ass. Once my nose nestled slightly into the top of his crack, I noticed he adjusted his thrusting motion. It was less of a jackhammer and more of a smooth, swooping motion now.

"Oooooh, OOOOHHHH," Emily yelled at the adjustment in his stroke. With the new rhythm, I was able to stick my tongue out and Cam moved his ass crack along the tip of my outstretched tongue without smashing my face. I know he'd showered recently too but it was musty...masculine. How I should've expected, I guess.

Cam's smooth but relentless pounding continued a few more minutes, leaving me to stare in awe at every perfect muscle in his lower back. Eventually I noticed Em was legitimately quaking without him ever having to reach down and touch her clit, which I always had to do with her. It seemed like his girth was so big it naturally stretched her out and stimulated her on its own.

timidobs
timidobs
79 Followers