Small Man on Campus - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timidobs
timidobs
78 Followers

The door had almost closed behind him when it suddenly reopened and he popped back in. "Almost forgot!" He went to his desk and opened it up, pulled something out and returned to us on the bed. At the last minute as he reached down toward my ass, I saw it was a permanent marker. My mouth opened to say something, but the fatigue and surprise left me speechless, so I just continued to lay there on my stomach. Cam signed my ass the way he had with Emily the first time they'd hooked up. It took him longer though, he was writing more on me. I couldn't tell exactly what.

"Alright, see ya." He brushed his fingers across Em's cheek as he left again, and this time the door closed behind him.

"Baby that was SO intense," Em said, scooting toward me on the bed and rubbing my back. "But you did SOOO good. That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"I...thanks," was all I could say at first. "I'm really sore."

"I'll bet, but..." she paused. "It felt good, right?"

"I mean, eventually...kind of..." The first time I really admitted it to her.

"And so like...I know it's all crazy, and kind of embarrassing or whatever. Or not how we thought things would go." She was choosing her words carefully as she put her hands on mine and looked down at me in the mess on the bed. "And it's not like it's this thing we do all the time with everyone. But if there's just this one guy that's just so...and if it feels so good for both of us...shouldn't we do it...sometimes?"

I paused like I was thinking about it, but I guess I'd had my mind up too. I agreed with Em on the surface. I'd always thought the jargon about "alpha males" was kind of an overdone trope, but maybe it was because I hadn't met a real one before. Cam was that and more. An undeniable apex predator. Even knowing that, I felt like I still had to show reluctance to what Em was suggesting. Maybe to protect my pride, I'm not sure. Just part of the process, I guess.

But I eventually nodded slightly. "Yeah, maybe."

Em smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead. Then I noticed her looking at my ass, and she giggled.

"What did he...write anyway?" I asked looking over my shoulder, trying to see my ass cheek.

Emily giggled as she told me..."It says 'Cam McIntosh...aka Big Dick Daddy'...and his phone number." I rolled my eyes. Even if I wasn't going to fight this anymore, it didn't mean I had to love every single thing Cam did. Em grabbed her phone and saved his number.

It was a slow walk back to Barrett Hall as I hobbled wide legged down the street at 6 AM, my face still bruised from the beating earlier, Emily holding my hand and also kind of supporting me. A couple cars passed us. One slowed down to ask if we needed help. They probably assumed I'd been jumped or in a bar fight or something. If only they knew...

timidobs
timidobs
78 Followers