Small Man on Campus - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam continued his long swooping strokes in Emily another few minutes before she seemed to come again, groaning. I felt her shudder through Cam's ass, his cheeks vibrating slightly around my tongue. She shuddered a few times and began whimpering. "I'm good...okay...you got me." She'd suddenly become tender and sensitive.

"Mmmmm..." Cam growled, slowing down in her but not stopping completely. "I've got to come in you, Em."

"Ughhh...next time," she moaned.

"Next time." He stated matter of factly.

"Mhmm yes, daddy..." she whimpered.

"We'll improvise until then," he reassured her.

Cam slid out and sat up on the bed next to her, her legs dropped, chest and stomach heaving. Cam looked at me, my nose and mouth wet with his ass juice, and he nodded his head back to Em. "Gentle licks," he told me. I crawled forward again and lowered myself on my belly between her legs, slowly licking her labia and staying well on the outside.

I looked up at Cam as he affectionately brushed Em's cheek with his index finger, then slid them both into her greedy mouth. She looked up at him, doe eyed, sucking his fingers the same way she sucked his cock. So different than the expression she'd had the handful of times she'd sucked mine. With me I realized it was a look that, in hindsight, I could only describe as saying "This is a chore." With Cam, it was a privilege for her. Cam stood up off the bed and left my field of vision. I assumed for the bathroom.

And for a second, it kind of felt like old times. No Cam. Just me licking all over Emily's bare pussy. It was maybe swollen and gaping a bit, which I'd never seen before, but otherwise, it was all somewhat familiar. I occasionally looked up at her face, which went from looking behind me, to smiling down at me. Behind that smile, in my heart, I knew was no way she viewed me the same way she did before tonight.

Then she looked up behind me and over me.

While I was still tenderly licking Em, I felt Cam's big hand on the back of my head again. I'd gotten used to it, so didn't react much...until I started to feel something sizable pull the panties I was wearing to the side, squeeze between my asscheeks, and dig into my asshole.

Cam was trying to fuck me!

I squirmed and tried to get away. I was able to lift my ass up, but Cam's hand on the back of my head held my face down into Emily's pussy. I groaned directly into it. Whatever was working its way into my hole suddenly slid back out, and I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"Relaaaax, Matt." Cam said. He loosened his pin on the back of my head so I could turn my head slightly and see his giant hand in front of my face. It looked like he was flipping me off with a shiny middle finger. "It's just one finger." He explained.

To be fair, Cam's fingers were probably the size of my cock, and harder, so it wasn't really any better than being fucked.

He turned my head back to Em's pussy, where I started reflexively licking again, as a distraction as much as anything.

My ass still up high, I felt the finger return. Deeper this time....FUCK.

I moaned into Emily's pussy again. She moaned back, maybe at the vibration of it.

"Does it hurt?" Cam asked me.

"Yes..." I moaned and nodded. He pulled it out again. Sweet relief.

He turned my head away from Em's pussy again and put the finger back in front of my face.

"Lube it up then," he said. "Whatever you get on it will be what goes back in."

I didn't think twice. I stuck my head forward, greedily taking his big middle finger in my mouth. The finger that tasted like my ass. I forced up as much drool on it as I could, trying to stimulate my salivary glands by moving my tongue and sliding my mouth all up and down on it. Every piece of moisture I had in my mouth, I wanted to put on that finger. I didn't care that it tasted a bit like my shit.

"Tell daddy when he should put his finger back in your ass," Cam directed. I slobbered on it for another minute or so before finally taking my mouth off it. It couldn't get any wetter.

"Okay," I said, bracing myself.

"That's not what I told you say." Cam replied calmly.

I paused, considering the specific directions.

"Please put the finger back in my ass, daddy." I said, wincing expectantly.

I felt it plunge back in. Wet and slick this time. Not comfortable. Not as bad. Still bad. I let out a groan, returning my face to Emily's pussy. Eventually I felt Cam's knuckles on my butt cheeks, telling me he was as deep as he could be.

"Good boy," he said to me, giving the back of my head two reassuring scratches with the hand that wasn't up my ass. "Move on it. Show me how you work that bitch pussy."

Grunting and moaning, I rocked forward and back, feeling my ass sliding on his finger. As I rocked, I realized my own cock was poking out the side of the panties I was still wearing. Throbbing, again...what was wrong with me?

"You don't actually seem to hate this too much, do you Matty?" Cam asked.

I moaned louder, not wanting to answer. The answer was complicated. I hated how good it hurt. I hated how hard it made me.

"Let's dial it up," Cam said.

FUUUUUUCK as I rocked back on his finger, he'd added a second, spreading my asshole further.

I stopped rocking and buried my face in the sheets between Em's legs, biting whatever I could of the mattress and blankets. I felt Emily's hands on the back of my head now, holding it down. This freed up Cam's hand that he'd been holding my head down with, which he now used to smack my ass.

"C'mon, Matty," he encouraged. "I didn't say you could stop working that pussy. Forward and back, let's go. Push on it, it'll relax your hole." He pushed his fingers deeper to motivate me. I started rocking again. His bedsheets were soaking up my tears. I could tell I was still rock hard though. I did what he said, pushing my sphincter like I needed to shit, and he was right. It burned less.

I began to wonder what this was all for, but my thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly felt a third finger wedge in.

"Guugh..." I started to let out a true scream, but immediately felt Cam's hand drive my face so deep into the mattress I thought my head would pop out the bottom of it. There's no way the sound made it outside of his dorm room.

My arms flailed helplessly behind me and I tried to thrash my ass, but that probably only made the pain worse, each movement feeling like a tear. Truly, I'm not sure it would've been any less comfortable if someone had just stuck both their thumbs into my asshole and pried it open.

But again, at some point, the burning stabilized. It wasn't good, but it wasn't getting worse, and I felt my sphincter adapt around Cam's three fingers. I stopped thrashing, and just lay there prostrate, submitted his vice grip on the back of my head as I struggled for breath with my ass mounted on his fingers.

Em removed her hands from the back of my head and I felt her get up, I think at Cam's instruction. I also felt his fingers in me driving lower and moving me down toward the bed, bringing my ass with it, so I was basically flat on my belly.

My mouth still stuffed with bedding to alleviate the pain, I felt a warm pressure on my back. Em was laying down on top of me now, stomach first. Her B-cups squished against my shoulder blades, and her warm crotch rested on my tailbone. Her legs laid across mine and she had her chin on my shoulder and started whispering.

"You're doing so good, baby." I felt her warm tongue lick at my ear slightly as she said it.

I was still in too much pain to really acknowledge her, but the weight and warmth of her felt nice on me, like a weighted blanket.

Cam finally removed his fingers from me and I'd never felt such lightness or relief, even if there was still some residual burn in my asshole.

I couldn't see what he was doing behind us, but I felt the mattress give way between our legs. Then his knees brushed up against the inside of my legs, so it was clear he was kneeling behind us.

Emily started grunting again and I felt her moving on top of me. She was rhythmically lurching forward and back, her tits sliding across my back. As the burn in my asshole subsided, I also felt Cam's long hard cock sliding slightly across my ass cheeks, and as they both started grunting I realized he was fucking Emily directly on top of my back. And I felt each of his thrusts in several ways as she went forward and back, with each moan in my ear, and Cam's shaft and balls sliding lightly between my cheeks.

"FUUUCK," Cam moaned. "You keep that pussy TIGHT, girl."

"Oohhhh..." Em echoed back. "It's your huge dick." Disorienting to hear that so loudly in my ear frommy girlfriend but know it wasn't directed at me. Still, even just wedged between my stomach and the mattress, I knew my cock was rock hard.

"Sexy little slut..." Cam continued. "I need to come in you, Em!"

"Not yet!" She moaned back.

"Fuuuck!" He barked, I could tell he'd pulled out of her when Em stopped sliding back and forth across my back, then I suddenly didn't feel her weight on me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Cam had rolled her aside and off of me. His, huge, slick frame was kneeling behind me, animalistic rage in his eyes, one hand wielding his massive cock, and I just knew he was about to pump his cum all over me in a final show of dominance.

...But that would've been mild compared to what happened next.

Sliding his knees up a little closer behind me and between my legs as I was lying on my stomach, he roared like an animal and suddenly fell forward on top of me. His knees pinned behind my knees and his elbow pinning me down on the back of my neck. I was flat on my belly and wasn't going anywhere. His full bodyweight guaranteed that.

I felt him lift his hips slightly and a fumbling poking around my back, going lower lower to my ass. Cam was ACTUALLY trying to fuck me now.

"No, wait!" I yelled. "Camphhhhhh..."

Before I could finish or object he'd buried my face back in the mattress. I squirmed and wriggled under his weight, more wild as his cock pressed between my cheeks.

And a shrill scream from the back of my throat when it started to push through into the asshole he'd stretched earlier. I started to thrash and buck my ass up to try to move him off, but once he had his cockhead in, thrashing hurt even more as I was basically helping him drive into me.

"Gidyup, atta girl..." Cam muttered as I bucked and moaned.

Months ago I'd been researching how to do anal to try to convince Em (unsuccessfully) to do it and I knew this approach wasn't going to end well. Cam seemed aware of this as well as he soon grunted.

"Em...lube...dresser...top drawer."

I heard the shuffling around the room, and the dresser drawer open, even as my face was buried.

"Pour it in..." He ordered. "Can't use too much."

Suddenly my burning asshole felt freezing cold as what must've been a cup of lube was going down my ass, maybe all the way down into my rectum. Not better necessarily, but different.

"Breeeeathe and push on it, Matty." He ordered, in a tone that said he wanted to help.

I had no choice. I tried to slow down my breath and do what he said.

It wasn't hurting LESS; I was absolutely sobbing into the bed, but the pain was maybe stabilizing as I reduced my helpless bucking. I felt so full...and I couldn't see how deep Cam was, but felt like he was penetrating so deep his cock was going to rip through my stomach and come out my belly button.

I'm not sure how long it took but eventually I felt the top of his thick thighs hit my ass cheeks, and I knew he'd bottomed out. I heaved a sigh of relief and waited for his next move.

"Gooooood girl," he whispered in my ear, seeming genuinely impressed and encouraging. "Now lift that ass up just a bit for daddy."

Fully prostrate, I felt the burning pushes of Cam's thrusts in me under his immovable weight. They were graciously slow.

"I know it hurts, Matty." He said, pumping steadily and directly down into me, absolutely feeding me to the mattress. "But we don't want to hurt Em or get her pregnant, do we?"

My facedown head shook, the sheets instantly soaking up my tears.

After a few more minutes, I felt Cam's weight lift off of me, but his cock stayed in. He was kneeling behind me now and pulled my ass up high as he gave slight thrusts in my ass.

"Besides..." he began. "Seems like you're feeling pretty good."

With my ass up, he must've been able to look under me and see my hard cock dangling. No longer squished between my body and the bed, I felt an orgasm building up again, despite the most burning pain I'd felt in my life.

"See Matty?" I felt Emily petting the back of my head gently. "He makes you come so hard. He makes me come so hard. You don't have to fight this."

I moaned down into the mattress. I knew she was right. I didn't want to admit it. But she was. Suddenly, Cam's thrusts stopped, cock still in me, and I was left with a burning asshole without the ecstasy of the stimulation. I lifted my face out of the mattress. Immediately I saw Emily's pussy in front of me once again, her legs spread wide right in front of my face. She was playing with herself at Cam's domination of me.

Em inched forward toward me until it was obvious what I should be doing: licking again at her pussy while Cam fucked me. Tears running down my face, I licked diligently between her legs, my body quivering in a mix of pleasure and pain.

I wasn't fully able to pay attention to Em's reactions but I could tell I was doing something right. She was moaning again. It dawned on me I was little more than a human condom for these two at the moment.

Looking over my shoulder I saw Cam staring back at me. His hands were on my hips, I was still impaled on his cock, but he'd stopped thrusting. He shrugged a little.

"I can stop if you want, Matty," he said. "Want me to stop?"

I froze. I wasn't expecting that offer. Yes, I was in excruciating pain. Yes, I was humiliated. But I was also SO hard and on the verge of what felt like it was going to be the biggest orgasm of my life. If I stopped now, it'd all have been for nothing, right?

"You might as well...finish." I mumbled. Cam laughed at my shifty nonanswer, giving my ass a light slap.

"Nah, I'm only going when you tell me I should keep going." He said. Even with him perfectly still, I swear I felt his cock pulsing in me. I tried to slide my ass back a bit on his shaft to resume my pleasure without having to ask. But his unreal strength held my hips steady and prevented me from stimulating myself.

"Please," I said quietly. Cam slowly began his thrusts again, resuming my ecstasy. "Keep going." The second I stopped speaking, he stopped thrusting again. I looked back over my shoulder at him again, confused. He raised his eyebrows again expectantly when I realized what he was telling me to do: he was teasing me. I had to keep begging for it if I wanted it to continue.

I turned my head back into Em's pussy and took a deep breath, thinking of how to start, and dropped my head again.

"Please fuck me with your big daddy dick," I mumbled, compelling him to restart his thrusts, my pleasure resuming. I started babbling nonsensically just so he wouldn't stop.

"Please I want that dick it's so big put in me daddy please..."

As he built up pace, I felt Cam move a hand from my hips to grab the back of my head once more, pulling me back sharply to arch my back downward. Guuuuhhh...he was even deeper now. I kept begging gibberish.

"Please give it to me so hard..." I panted. "Shove that big daddy dick in my bitch ass pussy fuck me like a dog daddy yes sir yes pleaseyessiryesFUUUUUUUUUCCCK..."

Suddenly, without any stimulation besides what was happening to my prostate, the burn and ecstasy culminated and I moaned in relief as my rock hard cock twitched and burst with a massive release I heard quietly splatter on the mattress below me, and another, and another, and I tried to fall forward in exhaustion, but Cam held my ass up high and posted up on his dick.

"Atta girl..." Cam said gently, smacking my ass like I was a bucking bronco he'd broken. Not far from reality. "And ladies first, so now it's my turn." He accelerated his thrusts into me to maximize his own pleasure. He was going so fast he began clapping his thighs against my ass cheeks. The pain for me was on another level now that I'd come and there was no orgasm on the horizon.

"Fuck..." he grunted through his thrusts. "You got competition, Em. Matt's pussy is even tighter than yours. He's a good little slut, too." Em laughed.

It didn't take him long though, probably less than thirty seconds that just felt like forever to me. He'd clearly been in perfect control of his own orgasm, just holding out and holding it back for when he wanted it.

"Theeeere we go," Cam said with a satisfied sigh. Even though my ass was numb, burning, and felt ripped open all at the same time, I realized after a moment I could feel his hot load bursting into me, pump after pump of jizz splashing against my rectum. His grip was iron, holding my hips and ass inescapably tight against his thighs. I wasn't moving until he was done with me.

Once he was satisfied there weren't any more waves coming, Cam's massive hands and fingers loosened around my waist and let go of the back of my head. No longer held by his vice grip or suspended by his cock, my hips dropped and I collapsed onto the bed, flat on my stomach, his cock sliding out of me and my legs writhing as I tried to find the position that burned my butthole the least. I also felt the sliminess of the sticky load I'd blown below me, but didn't care enough to move.

After just a few seconds, as if he hadn't caused the most intense and insane moment of my life, I felt the weight of the mattress adjust again as Cam got off the bed.

"Well I got to head out for film study and workouts," He said casually, like we'd just finished playing a video game. Of all the things to break the silence after completely owning and breaking another guy in front of his equally-owned-girlfriend, I was not expecting that. "But I guess y'all can hang out here as long as you want. Just lock the door behind you when you leave. Do me a favor and strip the bed too."

He got off the bed and went to his dresser. I watched him pull out a pair of athletic black compression boxer briefs he began to put on. His gigantic swinging manhood was slick and dark red, presumably covered in lube and...my blood. I reached a hand back between my legs and felt the mess, then looked at the sheets to see the damage.

It was an indecipherable mess of blood and lube, and now Cam's jizz running down my thighs.

Cam seemed unphased by it all, even the mess directly on his own body. Without even wiping his cock, he slid his boxers right over it like that was a totally normal thing to just spend the day with a guy's ass blood on him. What a psycho. What an animal.

"You took it like a champ, Matty." He said. "You might want to borrow a few of Em's pads or something over the couple days. Then practice with some butt plugs or whatever. But if we keep breaking you in, you'll be alright soon enough. It's your call though, because..."

He paused for a second to swoop in toward Emily, effortlessly lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder. She squealed in surprise as her upper body dangled down his back and her ass was right next to his head. He gave her vulnerable butt a few hard smacks.

"...because Emily will be on the pill next time, right?"

"I know, I know, I know!" She giggled, pounding her fists against his rock hard back in a faux attempt to free herself.

Cam tossed her back on the bed next to me and he finished dressing quickly. He tilted her chin up and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you around," he said. She just stared up at him googly eyed and smiled.