Small Penis Prison Ch. 02

Story Info
Cammie gives the boys a little demonstration.
1.7k words
4.28
25.1k
30

Part 2 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers

"Now you are going to see a demonstration of what your life is going to be like here," Gina said moving the curtain.

There was a large window about 10 feet wide and on the other side was a little man in his fifties tied hand and foot to a chair and sitting at his feet on a stool was a beautiful red-haired girl.

The little man was completely naked and with a disconcerted face he looked at the girl while she slowly massaged his tiny penis, its size was little more than 1 inch but what caught Ryan's attention were his huge balls, dark blue almost black and they seemed on the verge of exploding, that man had not had an orgasm in a long time.

The men's faces changed and they began to realize what they were getting into, especially the older man who realized his mistake.

"This is Cammie, one of the guards, the little man is Timothy, one of his boys, the poor boy has been with us for 3 years and she has only allowed him to come 5 times, all orgasms ruined, I almost feel sorry for him" Gina said with a smirk.

"Why?" asked one of the men

"Why?...What?" she asked raising an eyebrow

Why has she only let him cum 5 times?" asked the man

"Because she wanted it that way, you must understand that this is how things are here, your guards are the ones who decide when, how and if you have an orgasm at all, and don't speak again without asking for permission or you will be punished" she said, giving him a severe look to the man.

"Now that Cammie isn't listening to us, I'll tell you a theory that I have, little Timmy is the only one she treats like that, with the rest she's more benevolent, although do not trust her, it's not like the rest of her boys are very happy with their orgasms" she said with a laugh.

"Well I think she does it because he's the oldest of all her boys and he must look like a pervert to her, it's a theory, I don't know" she said looking at the 60 year old man.

"By the way Theo, Cammie is going to be your guard, maybe you could prove that i'm wrong" she said letting out an even bigger laugh while the man almost burst into tears.

Ryan began to notice the girl, she was a beautiful redhead with an adorable freckled face, she couldn't be more than 20 years old, she had pigtails and was dressed in a white top without a bra that marked her nipple piercings and her perky tits, a plaid miniskirt, and the straps of her white thong were showing.

She was chewing gum as she slowly massaged the little man's tiny cock, her other hand playing with his balls.

Gina took the microphone and began to speak.

"Good morning Cammie, I see you've already started without us, I'm here with the new prisoners, one of them is going to be one of your boys, take good care of him" and she laughed again.

Cammie lifted her head and looked out the window, smiling as she waved with one hand.

"Good morning, we've been here for a while" she looked at the clock on the wall.

"Three hours to be exact, time flies when you're having a good time, doesn't it Timmy?" she said continuing to massage his cock.

"Yyyy-yes Cammie...of course" the little man gasped.

"How many times have you reached the edge? I stopped counting a long time ago." she said smiling.

"39" he said as a bead of sweat fell on his forehead.

"So many? Didn't I tell you I was going to bring you to the edge 20 times and then maybe let you cum?" she said as she made a bubble with the gum.

"Yeah Cammie, I'm sorry, I didn't know if I should let you know," he said shakily as she sped off.

"Well, while we're at it, make it 40 and then we'll see" she said with a mischievous smile.

The little man began to hyperventilate, realizing that he was already close to the edge.

"Poor Timmy, these balls are full to the brim, I'm sure you want to empty them, don't you?" she said massaging his balls.

"Let me know, okay?" she said as she smiled at him and increased the speed a little.

"I'm already on the brink" he said trembling.

At that point she stopped and began to very gently tap her finger into his frenulum. His cock began to bounce up and down with each flick of her finger, she was keeping him on the edge.

"Hang on Timmy, I know you can do it, my big man" she said seductively as she began to gently rub his frenulum with her thumb.

The little man kept on trembling, his face had a strange grimace with his lips compressed and his eyes about to bulge out of their orbits.

"Do you want to cum, Timmy?" she asked, looking seriously into his eyes. He couldn't even speak.

"Ppppphhj" was the only sound that came out of his lips, like a balloon deflating.

"Aww poor thing, you really seem pretty desperate" she said pouting.

"I think it's time to take some of the stress off those balls, what do you think?" she said cocking her head and blowing her gum into a balloon as she held his balls with one hand and continued to rub her thumb gently on his frenulum.

"Mmhmmm" was the only thing he could say in his state.

"I'm going to take it as a yes" she said smiling and winking at him.

"I'm going to count down from 5 and when I get to zero you can cum, are you ready?" she asked, staring at him. He could only nod, at this moment he was sweating profusely.

"Ready, Set, Go"

"5" she started rubbing a little faster

"4" Timmy was completely rigid, his face contorted. She took forever to say each number.

"3" "We're almost there little Timmy" she said with a little smile

"2" He was on the edge, he could almost taste his orgasm.

"You know what? Sometimes I'm silly, why did I start with 5? The logical thing would be to start with 10, it makes sense, don't you think?" she said shaking her head.

"10" he began to gasp for breath.

"9" she said rubbing still a little faster.

"8"

"Don't worry Timmy now I'll count faster"

"7" She was counting faster but even so she was going quite slowly, it seemed to Ryan that it took a long time, he didn't even want to imagine what was going through that little man's mind.

"6"

"Hold on a little longer, we're almost there" she said as she made another bubble with her gum.

"5" That man was shaking uncontrollably.

"4"

"There's nothing left Timmy, I know you can do it, big man" she said mockingly.

"3"

"Now it's your time, get ready for the fireworks" and she winked at him again

"3"

"Oops, I think I've already said that, sorry" she said with an evil smile.

"2" then she let go of his cock but kept grabbing his balls. His tiny cock started throbbing like crazy, his face was red and he was clenching his teeth in a ridiculous grin, he made some kind of unintelligible noise and it seemed to Ryan that he was begging "Please."

She brought her mouth closer to his cock and exhaled slowly all over his cock from top to bottom, he kept moaning and shaking, he was about to cum.

Then she smiled and made a bubble with her gum, which swelled until it exploded when it touched the tip of his cock.

He began to have spasms and was breathing heavily. It looked like he was having a heart attack.

She grabbed his balls tighter and then gave them a tremendous punch, which they even heard through the window. The little man was not even able to scream, his eyes were bulging and his mouth was wide open making some kind of guttural sounds.

His tiny cock kept throbbing up and down for what seemed like an eternity and then a tiny droplet of semen squirted out of the tip and trickled down to his balls, but nothing more, despite the fact that he kept throbbing like crazy.

He seemed gone, and he was drooling as he continued with his face contorted and his mouth open.

Ryan had just witnessed what for him had been the most horrible and cruel ruined orgasm he had ever seen, and he began to tremble with fear thinking about what was in store for him for the next 5 years, although he looked down and saw that he had his cock hard as a rock. Looking at the rest of the men, he realized that they were in the same state.

"See Timmy? I already told you that I would release those big blue balls of yours a bit" she said as she got up and adjusted her miniskirt.

"I don't know why I have such a bad reputation, deep down I'm a good girl, aren't I? " she said without waiting for an answer as she blew him a kiss on the way to the door.

The little man remained tied to the chair in the same almost vegetative state as before, his little dick stiff and throbbing, and he was babbling incoherently.

"By the way Gina, I'll wait for the one that's going to be mine, in my area, I'm sure we're going to have a great time together" she said smiling, winking towards the window, after that she left the room and closed the door.

Gina closed the curtain and turned to face the men, her eyes widened and she began to laugh out loud.

"Looks like Cammie has wowed you all, all your little cocks are erect and throbbing" and she kept laughing.

The men blushed a little in embarrassment and the sixty year old raised his hand.

"Yeah?"

"What's going to happen to the man?" he asked nervously.

"Timmy? Don't worry about him" she said with a mischievous smile "His frustration level almost reaches infinity, I suppose, but he has no choice but to continue with his day to day, eagerly waiting for Cammie to let him have a real orgasm at least once, after all, he's been here for 3 years so he has about 7 left on his sentence, I believe that one day Cammie will have some mercy, although maybe not, what do I know" she said laughing again.

Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers