Small Penis Prison Ch. 03

Story Info
Nurse Susan gives Ryan and the boys a checkup.
987 words
4.41
16.8k
11

Part 3 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers

"Well now we are going to call roll and you will enter one by one in the room that is to my right, nurse Susan is waiting for you there, she will do a checkup and then I will take you to meet your guards." Gina sat in her chair and began to read the paper.

"Theo Aaronson."

"Me." said the man raising his hand.

"Okay, go ahead." she said.

The truth is that the checkups went relatively quickly, in less than half an hour 4 of them had already finished and Ryan believed that he would have to be the next one.

"Ryan Morris." said the beautiful director. Ryan's heart skipped a beat and he jumped to his feet.

"Me." he said raising his hand.

"Your turn." he walked to the door and entered.

Inside was a woman in her early thirties, dressed in a tight white nurse's uniform, she was curvaceous but toned, her beautiful ass stood out against the fabric, although what caught her attention the most were her huge breasts, they had to be at least a size 34k, the last 2 buttons of her uniform were unbuttoned, which made her cleavage very pronounced and she wore a necklace with a pair of keys hanging between her tits, she was pretty and was smiling at him when he entered the room.

"Hello honey, my name is Susan." she said smiling. "You must be Ryan, right?"

"Yes." he said blushing a little, he couldn't stop looking at those huge tits and his penis was getting even harder.

"Honey, my face is up here." she said with a mischievous smile.

"Perhaps you were wondering what these keys are for?" she said touching the necklace.

"Yes." he said trying to get out of trouble. She burst out laughing.

"What a cute and curious boy!" she said smiling.

"Well, one of the keys is to my hubby's chastity belt. He has a tiny dick like yours, so I have to keep him under control, you know what I mean." she said winking at him.

"Besides, I rarely let him cum, so if I didn't have him locked up, I'm sure he'd be jerking off all day, and we can't allow that, right?" she said and laughed again.

"Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I let him cum, poor thing, his balls are almost as big as little Timmy, maybe this week I'll let him cum, we'll see." she said to herself.

"Well, less talking about me and let's start with the checkup!" she said looking into his eyes.

"And the other key?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, that's a secret." she said with a little smile.

"You are a very curious boy, indeed." she laughed again.

"Well let's start, otherwise we'll be late." she said approaching him.

She began by measuring his weight and height and asking the typical questions about eating and drinking habits and the type of life he led, but little by little the more personal questions began.

"How many times do you masturbate a day?" she asked with a serious and professional gesture.

"Not much, maybe once a day but not every day." he said, knowing that it was a huge lie.

"Don't lie to me boy," she said, "I'll know".

"Okay." he said defeated, "About 3 or 4 times a day, it depends."

"What does it depend on?" she asked. "And no more lies!" she said in a commanding voice.

"Well..." he started getting very nervous, "It depends if my neighbor was at home or not, if she was there I would see her through the window and I could easily cum 7 or 8 times, sometimes more." he said without looking at her face out of embarrassment.

"Honey, don't be ashamed, everyone here is a wanker like you. With those tiny dicks of yours, it's not like you have much of a choice, is it?" she laughed again and wrote something down in her notebook.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No lies, you know." she said, looking into his eyes.

"Yes." he admitted.

"We also have virgins here, don't worry."

"In fact, in Charlie's group, your guard, there are 4 virgins counting you, I think." she said happily.

"I wonder if she chooses them like this." she said as if thinking aloud.

"Well, let's go with the last part." she knelt in front of him and began to measure his cock, from this position he could see more of her glorious tits and his cock stiffened to the max.

"A little over 3 inches, impressive!" she said holding back a laugh.

"Let's see those balls." she grabbed them and gave them a little squeeze.

"They're pretty full, how long has it been since you cum?"

"A little over a week." he said, blushing a little.

"Poor thing, you're in luck anyway, I'm sure Charlie is going to milk you dry today." she said with a wink. "The truth is that you have been very lucky, Charlie is a very good girl, and also fair, there are others who are a little more naughty." she said, looking at him with a slight smile

"Don't misunderstand me, they are not bad girls, but sometimes they get carried away by their enthusiasm, so to speak." and she laughed again.

Then she got up "Well, we're done, go back to the living room with Gina, darling, it's been a pleasure." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug pressing her huge tits against his chest.

"See you soon!" she said, waving her hand.

Ryan left the room and returned to the rest, his cock right now harder than a rock. He could only think of that Charlie girl and that for the first time a woman was going to jerk it off.

When the last man finished with the nurse they were all standing, naked in front of Gina.

Lordoflol
Lordoflol
128 Followers