Small Price to Pay: Chastity Life

Story Info
The continued adventures of Chastity, anal slut.
2k words
4.37
11.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Christmas deadline came, and of course I did not. Michael and I went to Vanessa and Tyler's apartment on Saturday, as usual.

Michael waited outside the bedroom. The air was crackling with a strange energy; I wasn't the only tense one, it seemed, but of course I was the most pent up.

We stared at each other for a bit, not jumping into our routine just yet.

Vanessa reached out her hand. I stared some more. A twitch of anger on her perfect eyebrow had me take her hand, which she shook.

"I'm impressed. I thought the temptation would break you. The deal's still on the table though."

"Christmas was last week...?"

Tyler jumped in, grinning as he made a stupid joke.

"Christmas comes once a year, and so can you, if you obey."

My stomach dropped. I had made peace with my anal-only chastity lifestyle; the tiny shred of hope of an orgasm, even so far away, was worse than despair.

"Of course, we'll have to get more serious about teasing you."

They already were, with their words.

"Well, let's get started. Up on the bed."

Soon I was shackled, my pussy free.

Tyler inhaled deeply, probably more to humiliate me than because he enjoyed the scent.

"What are the members saying?"

Vanessa was checking a group chat from their porn site. Our porn site.

"A lot of them want girl on girl."

Vanessa smiled, and straddled my head. I protested, weakly.

"Chastity, be a good girl and eat my cunt. Tyler will wash you, and maybe I'll return the favor."

To be honest, I hate Vanessa, a lot, but I didn't hate her pussy. It turned me on to eat it, but so did everything it seemed.

I licked and sucked energetically, exactly how I wanted it done to me.

"Ohh, that's nice. I can tell you haven't done this much, but the enthusiasm is great. Maybe you'll be as good as Michael with time."

I began leaking with the humiliation. Tyler was slowly washing my crotch with a damp towel, so of course he noticed. Even the rough cloth on my clit was heaven. He quickly finished, and I could feel him shift as he brought a camera over for a close up.

"Look at her juice flowing! She loves eating pussy!"

Vanessa was moaning, slowly moving her hips back and forth.

"Oh, she's good at it too!"

Tyler pressed something to my clit. It buzzed. Soon I was screaming into Vanessa's cunt as she rode my face, but the vibrator was pulled away too early for me to cum. Vanessa collapsed forward, her pussy still pressed to my lips, but I could feel her gasping breath on my desperate clit.

"Oh, Chastity, baby, you're doing so well! I don't eat pussy, but I'll give you a little something."

My mind almost snapped as she gave my pussy a sharp slap. I almost did cum from it, but the pain drove me away from the edge. Another one, though, might have done it. She seemed to sense this. Her clit rubbed over my lips as I babbled in frustration, finally pushing her over.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed.

She rode my face still, bucking through all the little explosions and releases as she slowly came down from the high.

"Oh that was so good! You're the first girl to make me cum!"

Vanessa climbed off of me and gave me a lingering kiss. I guess she didn't mind the taste of pussy when it was her own. Figures.

Tyler spoke up.

"That was hot! Ooh, looks like they don't want me left out."

I looked as he spoke, and his cock was out and ready. Vanessa took hold of it and guided it to where our mouths met. We each began to kiss a side of it, taking turns swirling our tongues around the head.

Soon he was groaning, and Vanessa abandoned his cock to suck on my nipples. Tyler took this to mean he should fuck my mouth. I was getting even wetter; Michael never used my mouth this roughly, as much as I tried to encourage him.

Vanessa let go of my nipple to speak.

"Finish on her tits, dear."

She squeezed my C-cups together, and waited. She jiggled them a bit in encouragement, and soon Tyler was spraying me with hot cum.

He caught his breath and checked the screen.

"Almost done, Chastity. We just have to edge you a few more times. Don't worry, it's fifty bucks for each one a member wants to buy! They can't have that deep of pockets, can they?" He chuckled.

I wasn't sure what to make of this, except I was more humiliated, and therefore more turned on, to hear that they were auctioning my torment off to an unseen audience.

"Hmm, there's five. Three going halfsies... what the hell, I'll chip in for the last twenty-five. Seven it is!"

I nearly lost my mind as they vibrated me to the edge seven more times. Between the first two, Vanessa licked Tyler's cum off my breasts and kissed me again.

Supposedly, I was there to be cleaned, but they left me a sweaty, sticky, cum-covered whore, but still ready to jump on any cock I saw. The click of chastity belt lock was especially deafening this time. I went outside to my Michael, a lump in my throat as I knew I'd have to tell him all they'd done.

Michael was tight-lipped through my description on the drive to our apartment. As little control as I had, I wanted to do whatever I could to make it up to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not able to be a good girlfriend. You know you can find someone else. I don't mind."

Michael shook his head.

"I told you I accepted you. This is part of you. It's the other way around. I wish I could do better for you, make it easier."

"You do! Just by being you!" I said to him. Instinctively, I started undoing his pants, lowering my head to his crotch. He was half hard. I knew the story had awakened conflicting feelings in him. He seemed ready to protest, but he held his tongue. I took him deep, pulling the head of his cock deep towards the back of my throat and swirling my tongue as it grew to fill my mouth. Once it did so, I bobbed my head as much as I could in the confines of the car. He began to breathe sharply.

"Careful," he croaked. "I'll wait to cum 'til we're home. I'm not sure I'll keep control of the car."

I teased him as much as I dared, and our hands were all over each other as we made our way from the car to our front door. I yanked my pants down as soon as we were inside, and soon Michael was doing his best to make me cum, and of course failing, but his tongue in my ass drove me wild, as always. It felt so good, and I was creaming inside the chastity belt, but it wasn't enough. My clit pulsed, so like a climax, yet torturously out of reach. Finally, I faked an orgasm to stop the teasing. He was really good at it. I wished I could get that amazing tongue on my clit for once. His tongue had thoroughly lubed my asshole, so now he took aim with his beautiful cock.

"Yes!" I groaned as he filled me in a steady thrust. He could have been even rougher, but I remembered how timid he had been at first and savored even this level of eagerness.

"Fill me up, Michael! Give me your cum!"

The assfucking was such sweet, delicious agony, as always. I pushed back, winding my hips and clenching around his cock, hoping against hope I might finally cum. No luck, but it made him cum faster, and that was good too. He flooded my rectum again, and a tear ran down my cheek. I didn't know it was possible for something to feel so satisfying yet bring no relief.

Over the next few months, Tyler and Vanessa made my life a drippy, delirious hell. They took almost every request the site's members made, but never penetrated my pussy and never let me cum. They had talked about piercing me, nipples and clit both, and other humiliations that I secretly loved. I resolved that no matter what they did, I would use my anger and frustration to fuel ever greater pleasures for Michael.

Consider then, my surprise in June, still six months from my next chance at orgasm, something that seemed impossible happened. Michael came into the room while I was chained down and unbelted.

Somehow, him seeing me like this was worse than all the strangers.

"Wh-what?"

"Chastity, our little family has an important discussion ahead of us," Vanessa said with a weird, half-fake sweetness.

Michael approached and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want kids?" Michael asked, perhaps the most shocking thing he could ever have said, in the circumstances. God help me, all I could think about was getting some cum in my pussy, barely able to consider the lifelong commitment I was making.

"Yes! Yes, please!" I shouted, hoping to Christ I wasn't being filmed.

Michael smiled, though it looked a bit pained.

"OK. We've made an arrangement."

"Here's the deal," Tyler said. "Michael is going to fuck you on Christmas. That's the next time either of you cum."

Michael stood, and to my horror, dropped his pants to reveal a cock cage.

"And Michael will be delivering all your edges with his tongue from now until then. I believe with the special discount we put in place for today, we're up to eighteen."

I was hyperventilating as Michael lowered his mouth towards my waiting clit. I couldn't believe I was actually about to feel his mouth on my pussy for the first time.

"And don't get any funny ideas. If she cums, the deal's off."

Michael nodded, then sucked my already hard clit into his mouth. I arched my back, wanting as much of him as I could get. It seemed like seconds before he pulled away. I opened my eyes to see Vanessa had actually yanked his head away.

"That was close!"

Tyler brought an ice cube to my clit, pulling a shriek of protest out of me.

"The members said we need to let you cool down more between edges. I took that literally."

If there's one thing Tyler can do to piss me off more than usual, it's dumb jokes.

Michael's mouth warmed my freezing clit again. I was immediately back to ecstasy, getting to the edge in under a minute. Tyler repeated the ice cube trick again. My entire existence became this cycle of need and deprivation, pleasure and denial. Michael moaned and groaned, finally savoring my pussy, but now without hope of his own orgasm. I could tell his arousal was straining the cage, his vocalizations pain as much as pleasure. Tears ran down my face. Poor Michael.

"You're both doing so well," Vanessa cooed. "Keep holding on. You'll cum together, in six months. You can do it."

Finally, it was over. Tyler snapped the chastity belt shut, while Vanessa sucked on my nipples to keep me slowly burning inside. Michael stared with big sad eyes.

"Chastity, say hi to the camera! Ok, now look down."

I did. Instead of a lock, there was a curious ribbon like piece of metal holding the chastity belt shut. Tyler was getting a close up with his camera.

"This is a serialized lock. It's actually super easy to break, even normal scissors will do it, but you can't replace it after. So, instead of a lock on your pussy, you instead have a tamper-evident seal."

My confusion must have shown on my face.

"What I'm saying is, you can get out any time, but we and the members will know. So you, Chastity, have to actually behave yourself, or we flush Michael's key down the toilet."

Oh no. Could I stand it? I looked at Michael, thinking of all I'd already endured for him.

"Do you understand?"

I nodded, heart sinking.