Small Sins: Vexation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera stumbled, tangled up in her formerly tight rogue gear, and Marai was now almost lost in her robe, and struggled out of it, and her underthings, leaving her naked, revealing her lithe body, pale skin, the deep maroon puff of pubic hair that matched her fluffed tail, and the claws at the tips of her elongated feet.

Vera scrambled, struggling out of her gear, and Marai tried to help, eventually getting the now very small goblin shortstack out of her clothes, her breasts and ass wobbling with every motion as she fished a knife, now more like a short sword in her hands, out of the pile, green skin glistening with sweat and flushed a verdant color with exertion.

Bethka let out a yell of frustration, going into a powerful sideways swipe with her sword, only to find herself suddenly tangled up in her leg armor and the breeches underneath, causing her to stumble and fall over.

Her breastplate dug into her lower jaw.

Bethka struggled, finally working her way out of her breeches, leg and hip armor, leaving her in loose panties, an undertunic hanging to her knees, and her breastplate now big enough somehow to make reaching the buckles extra difficult.

She stood up, and found herself staring straight into Tina's face, instead of down, and felt her armor hanging wrong.

She heard an oddly high pitched yell, and stared as a much smaller, cat-sized Vera ran past, holding a knife with two hands. She was completely naked, her green skin glistening with sweat, her tits and butt jiggling and fouling Vera's attempts to run straight at Tina, knife out.

Marai was a bit smaller than Vera, and screaming even louder, tail fizzed out, entire body crackling with lightning as she ran at Tina as well.

Bethka tried to take a step, and stumbled under the weight of her armor, crashing to the floor again.

Vera and Marai leaped out Tina, who's entire body glowed with that same fell, violet light, and she attacked in earnest, catching Marai as she leaped, screaming incoherently at the now towering Trow healer, and casually batted her aside with one hand, her lightning attack discharging into her arm to no apparent effect, while casually tripping Vera with an enormous foot, then planting it firmly on the naked, squishy goblin, her knife sent skidding across the carpets.

Bethka began struggling to get out of her armor, and found it easier than it should have been.

By the time she staggered to her feet, she had scrambled out of her torso armor, her shirt, and even her chest wrappings, and as she stood, her panties fell to the floor.

Tina now stood a full head taller than her, and she was casually standing, with one foot on Vera's back, while Marai struggled back to her feet.

Bethka stared up at her, ice running down her spine. "Shit." she muttered.

She charged at Tina, foregoing the sword to try and tackle her.

[]

Five minutes later, Tina perched on a couch, a teeny tiny inch-tall goblin rogue pressed flat under her grey foot. An inch and a half-tall catfolk storm mage leaped at her leg, only for the frigid iceblast to fail to budge her foot as she slammed into it and slid down.

Bethka was almost two inches tall, if you squinted, the tiny orc gripped in Tina's warm hand and struggling to press her fingers apart.

"This isn't getting us anywhere." Tina said, taking a sip from a teacup held in her other hand.

She let Bethka drop, and the tiny, two-inch orc warrior dropped between her legs to land between her thighs, which had turned immense in comparison to the much reduced orc warrior.

She stood up shakily on the forgiving surface of the couch, and stared up at Tina's crotch. Her small dick was rampant, a deep, flushed green, with veins running along its surface, the tip absolutely dripping with clear precum. A thicket of white, curly hair stood above it.

Despite how small her dick was normally, it was a monument in comparison to the tiny, muscular orc girl.

Tina shifted, leaning forwards, her body blotting out the light, and Bethka found herself surrounded and inundated with the musky, sweaty smell of Tina's dick.

She sat back a moment later, and with a pair of shocked cries, her team fell to the couch nearby.

Bethka ran to them, trying to help the shortstack goblin Vera to her feet. She was... shorter, than normal. Compared to Bethka anyway.

She turned, and stared at Marai.

[]

Marai was running to make some space for another attack when the light was blotted out, and she looked up, in time to see a giant grey foot coming down on her.

She found herself surprisingly gently squished into the carpet, the smell of sweat and Tina's skin filling her nose, which had become quite a bit more sensitive since her transposition into the body of her character.

The foot was also sweaty and as Tina's foot rose, Marai realized she was so small and light that she was stuck to her foot thanks to sweat and whatever oil Tina was wearing, Tina's enormous hand gently peeled her off, and she found herself being dropped between Tina's legs.

The couch was more forgiving than the rugs and the sand underneath.

She stood, and smelled... more of Tina's sweat, and something else. It was strong, like being too close to a greenhouse full of flowers. And musky.

The inch-and-a-half tall catgirl stared up at the monolithic penis now looming over her as she barely heard Vera shriek as she was dropped down near them.

The dick wobbled. The smell wasn't just a smell, it was like a hand reaching through her brain, rubbing her spine down to the very sensitive base of her tail, and brushing phantom fingers along her pussy.

She'd picked a catgirl because Perilous Planes's catgirl species looked hot, and had barely skimmed the species blurb that stated the species was prone to going into heat at the smell of a "Virile mate."

Her tail curled up, desperately baring her ass, her back arched and she stumbled and fell to her hands and knees, arching her back, letting out an involuntary yowl as the pheromones from Tina's crotch bypassed her mind and switched her brain off in passing, leaving her drooling and horny as her pussy began to drip and she stared, transfixed, at Tina's now immense penis.

[]

Tina watched as Marai suddenly stopped being aggressive and just stared at her dick, transfixed, and let out a barely audible squeak.

Vera and Bethka stared at her, and then up at Tina.

"Well. Since you three are so incompetent as to let a largely unarmed healer get the best of two DPS and a Tank, maybe its time we change the terms to something a... little easier for you silly little things." she said, smugly.

"Looks like Marai's already figured it out." she said, as Marai crawled towards her crotch, tail switching back and forth in the air.

Vera and Bethka stared uncomprehendingly up at her, and at Marai in turn.

"It's simple. Make me cum, then you get to be big again." she said.

[]

"What are we gonna do?" Vera asked, staring up at the towering form of Tina, her grey body like a female mountain, looming over them implacably.

"If we run now we might get grabbed by pixies or worse... Apifer might grab us for breeding." Bethka said, shuddering.

"So we just gotta..." Vera said, staring up at Tina's immense dick.

"Yeah." Bethka breathed.

Marai was already close, and Tina pressed her dick down until the tip touched the seat of the couch, letting the tiny catgirl rub herself against the wet tip, covering herself in clear precum, climbing up and pressing her front against the tip.

She was rewarded with another droplet of musky precum, and squirmed as it ran down her body.

She humped the tip of Tina's dick, barely tall enough to reach the top of it.

Vera and Bethka approached slowly. "C'mon, slowpokes." Tina said. "You're not getting any bigger here."

Bethka reached out, touching the grey-green dick, which was hot, and throbbing a little.

Tina's smell was overpowering at this point, and even Bethka and Vera found themselves responding, their pussies getting damp, their nipples hardening as they touched her.

They ran their hands in small circles on the sides of Tina's dick.

"Aw, c'mon, surely you can do better than that?" Tina asked. "Lemmee give you a little help." she said.

Bethka had about a second to freak out before Tina's enormous hand came down and gripped her between two fingers and raised her up, dropping her on a breast the size of a small hill, just above her nipple.

Marai hadn't moved from the tip of Tina's dick, just absently rubbing herself there to get more of the smell that was driving her crazy. She was sticky and covered in precum by this point, and Tina reached down and gently but firmly pressed her towards her balls instead.

The tiny catgirl eagerly proceeded to rub herself on Tina's hairless balls.

Finally, she picked up Vera and dropped her on top of her dick. Vera landed on her butt, with her legs splayed open, and her pussy pressed against the hot, firm surface of Tina's dick. The heat sent a shock of arousal through her.

She glared up at Tina as she leaned forwards, pressing her hands on the top of Tina's dick, and began rubbing herself back and forth against her, watching as Tina nudged Bethka down until her pussy was pressed against her nipple.

Vera squirmed. There was something hot watching the usually huge, muscular orc woman being pushed around like a tiny toy.

She absently humped Tina's dick harder.

[]

Tina felt the tiny girls like little, ticklish points of heat, Bethka's tiny body tickling her nipple, pressing her legs apart as she humped more and more eagerly against the massive nipple.

Vera had started humping in earnest, somewhere near the tip of her dick. She wasn't actually giving her much sensation there.

And her balls tingled with the feeling of Marai desperately rubbing herself against them.

Tina nudged Vera forwards until she was squishing in the film of precum from the tip of her dick.

Vera reacted to the smell, and the sensation, by speeding up.

"Yeah, that's better. Keep going you little things, that's more like it. Teamwork. Work together, earn your size back." she said.

She reached over and picked her teacup back up and took a sip, leaning back and letting her former party work.

[]

Heat built and built as the tiny girls worked, her dick hardening, her nipples as well, and she found herself trying to hump empty air for more sensation, only for the sensation to plateau somewhere north of horny but south of cumming.

"Ok, this isn't working." she said finally, and Bethka and Vera, who still had some awareness, stared up at her, nervously. She plucked Bethka from her tit, and Marai from her balls, and placed them both on top of her dick.

"Help Vera." she said.

Marai started mindlessly humping where she was, but Bethka crawled forwards to join Vera at the tip of Tina's dick, adding her hands and hips to Vera's efforts, rubbing against the bulbous tip of her penis, swollen with green blood, and throbbing with unreleased need.

The heat built a lot quicker with three tiny women trying to coax an orgasm out of her, and she reached down, grasping her dick, and pressing the tiny girls into it, gently.

She rubbed slowly at first, but quicker and quicker as the heat built, smearing precum along her length and onto the three tiny girls. The smell, and the hot, sticky fluid spurred them to rub faster, even as Tina used them.

She felt them, struggling to get purchase as she rubbed herself with them.

"Yeah, that's right, there's that teamwork you little jerks. You suck at fighting, but you're better at this. Maybe you should quit being adventurers. Maybe I should, mmmf, keep you like this, maybe you're better off as toys... oooh..." she said, between moans.

The feeling of her former party, reduced to tiny little toys rubbed against her dick, finally brought her over the edge, a wave of pleasure and warmth washing languidly from her dick all through her body out to her extremities.

Her hand was near the tip of her dick, so the first hot, sticky blast of cum spurted into her hand. She slid her hand back, rubbing the first spurt over her former party members.

Marai let out a faint squeak as she came, frantically rubbing herself into the hot, sticky goo.

Beth and Vera came shortly thereafter with tiny, almost inaudible gasps.

Tina spurted a few more times, a few waves of pleasure washing over her, and collapsed back on her couch, letting go of her dick and splaying out.

The Lamia slithered around to the front, to loom over her.

"Now didn't that feel better?" she asked Tina.

Tina nodded, bonelessly.

"Of course, I noticed your tiny little friends didn't actually do all that much." the Lamia said, smirking.

Tina frowned. "Hmm. Y'know what, you're right." she said. She began to sit up. She felt them slide slowly off her dick, to splay out on the couch cushion.

They stared up at her, Marai was dazed, Bethka and Vera were slowly pulling themselves together, and trying to sit up.

All three were sticky with cum.

Tina hummed contemplatively.

"Yeah, I dunno. Not sure they've actually learned anything." she said.

Bethka staggered to her feet, and walked over to Marai to help her up.

Vera stood, glaring up at Tina.

"Wait!" she squeaked. "We did what you wanted, now grow us back!" she shouted, barely loud enough to be heard.

"I did most of the work. You three were kinda hopeless at it. No teamwork, no strategy. Like how you fight." Tina said. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to learn." she said, smugly.

[The next day]

Tina's pale pink vestments were practically brand-new, though one sleeve was mended with thick, roughspun purple thread. The gold accents glittered, having been polished, and Tina's pack hung firmly on her back, as she strode back down the dirt path that led to the cave.

The vestments, conveniently, hid the whorls and lines of the purple tattoo that had appeared on her body, and her sunglasses covered the faint purple glow of her eyes.

They also covered the tight silk panties that constrained her dick, as she strode towards the town.

[]

Marai mindlessly rubbed against the hot flesh that smelled so good, making little yowls as she did.

Bethka and Vera were pressed against each other and squished up near Tina's balls. The smell was reaching into their hindbrains and setting off their arousal, but they sullenly ignored it.

"Well, that was a nice mess you led us into." Vera complained.

"How was I to know Tina would be corrupted?" Bethka asked.

"Oh, I don't know, how about the in-game quest is literally called 'Lair of The Corrupting Lamia?'" Vera snapped.

"Oh shut up. If you'd tried harder, she'd have grown us back!" Bethka snapped.

[]

Tina smirked at the faint sounds of her party arguing, from inside her robes.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ooooh, I really liked that story. The frustration of not accomplishing the goal because you're working alone despite being in a party. Then, being shrunk so small and servicing her giant cock... I loved it. It made me feel very much like the cat girl, wet and achy, eager to please that enormous monolith. Yummmm.

AnthropicScholarAnthropicScholar4 months agoAuthor

I've been a tank main for ten years, and I wouldn't main healer if ya paid me.

Wrath is an interesting one for this series, because a LOT of Giantess stories are about it in some capacity, but that's really not the kind of thing I want to write, and that kind of escalation doesn't fit the parameters of the series in any case. "Small" sins isn't just a reference to the shrinking, it's also a reference to the uh... 'intensity' of the "sin".

But I think I figured it out in the end.

this is definitely one of those ideas I want to revisit in more depth later.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cotton Candy Witch Cute witch turns her slightly scared date into a horny girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Divine Feminine Witches help a trans gal unlock her secret power...via sex!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Study Buddies A shy nerd takes on tutoring a popular jock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Boyfriend is Back! Geeky guy forced to be a girl when gf's ex visits.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Chosen Ones Guy is invited to a party by a Goddess.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories