Small Sins: Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally felt her hips pass through Callista's opening, and pressed herself out against her vagina, trying to get as much friction as she could as she did.

Her first orgasm was very nearly a surprise, as it rushed unexpectedly through her, causing her to tense up sharply as the pleasure washed through her.

Then Callista's canal tightened around her like a hot, silk vice, a low moan vibrated through her body, and a jolt of pleasure zipped up her spine as she felt Callista cum around her.

[]

Callista felt like her pussy was being stretched out a little the heat of Maria's body felt intense, and the first couple of orgasms caught her by surprise.

She squirmed where she knelt, gasping out Maria's name and the Goddess's with about equal frequency, as she grasped her breasts, rubbing her soaked shift across her hardened nipples.

Another orgasm shot through her, and she felt a trickle pulse from her pussy. She rocked back on her hips, trying to thrust against the air instinctively as Maria continued to squirm inside her.

She looked up at the goddess's statue, and saw the expression... she'd seen it quite a few times between taking care of the conservatory and the few times she'd done the ritual of reconsecration with the previous First Mother, and the expression on the Goddess face was definitely different.

She absently chalked it up to the unreliable lamplight, gasping as Maria twisted around inside her, her hand brushing up against a particular spot inside her that set off fireworks behind her eyes and a wall of pleasure that caused her, finally, to collapse onto her back, staring up at the oddly approving expression of the Goddess.

She was reminded of how eagerly the tiny Maria had begun to touch her, going so far as to speak the opening benediction spoken at the Raising of the New First Mother.

It put her devotion to the Goddess in a different light, now that she was the object of it.

She felt something rise inside her, not another orgasm, though that was happening, but a sense of... approval from no source she could detect.

She came, this time, with such force that liquid spurted out of her, and she felt Maria finally slide out from between her legs. She felt a rush of energy wash out with her, and went limp as lethargy rose up to claim her.

Callista stretched out her legs and lay back, her head pillowed on the edge of the moss-covered area the statue was in, and stared.

At first, she thought it was a trick of the lamplight, but as she watched, the gleaming green verdigris began to give way to polished bronze.

She was too tired to sit up, and finally, exhaustion claimed her, and she fell asleep.

[]

Maria felt herself shoved out of Callista along with a deluge of musky fluid, and lay, panting on the moss between Callista's thighs, surrounded by her scent and the heat from her body.

She shifted, her legs straightening out around her, but made no other movements, and Maria, now tired from her monumental exertions, laid her head on the moss and fell asleep.

[]

Callista was awakened by light, shining in her eyes.

She sat up, blearily, noticing the shift clinging to her.

Then she glanced up. And stared.

The light half-blinding her was coming from the statue, which had transformed into gleaming, polished bronze, Her face carrying an indulgent, motherly smile, pointed at where she lay.

Callista remembered the previous evening, and frantically sat up, looking around for her priestess, and stared.

Maria was still asleep, lying between her thighs. Her body was still tiny. She reached down, hesitantly, and gently lifted her.

She smelled like Callista's pussy, and absently grasped her fingers as she wrapped her hand around the tiny priestess.

A moment later, Maria stirred, and looked up blearily at Callista.

"Oh" Maria breathed out, barely audible even in the quiet of the early morning conservatory.

Her hand made its way between her thighs, as she stared up at Callista.

"Goddess, don't let me wake up yet..." she squeaked out, rubbing herself.

Callista instinctively raised her other hand, flipping Maria over to reveal her front, sticky with Callista's cum, and using a single, gentle finger to displace Maria's hand.

"You aren't... dreaming..." Callista trailed off, feeling the heat and dampness of Maria's pussy with the tip of her finger, and gently pressing down.

Maria squirmed and pressed against her finger.

Callista rubbed lightly up and down, Maria humping in time with her movements until she let out a tiny squeak, tensing, then relaxed onto her hand. "Goddess yes, thank you..." Maria said.

Then she sat up, slowly, glancing around, and idly pinched herself, letting out a yelp at the pain.

"Wait, that was real?"

[]

Callista stepped out of the Conservatory. She looked a little disoriented.

The box sat beneath one arm, Maria's slip piled up in it, and in her other hand, Maria was wrapped up, gently, the heat of her tiny body pressed to her palm making Callista want to go back in and keep ravishing her.

She glanced around. The courtyard of the compound was strewn with bodies. Young women in the robes of Virta's cult, piled up with one another in the flower beds and planters and on the furniture laid out.

Well, to call them clothed would have been inaccurate, she realized, as only perhaps eon or two of the girls were dressed.

The rest ranged from being bare from the waist up, the waist down, or completely naked, and all of them glistened with dried fluids and sweat, and were piled eon atop the other in little knots of girls.

Several of them were stirring in response to the creaking of the door.

Callista stared in shock, wondering how she was going to deal with this.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was amazing! Beautiful imagery and the small scene holding Maria in her hand was delicious! Well done!

AnthropicScholarAnthropicScholar4 months agoAuthor

this is another story that I will probably be expanding into its own story at some point.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cooking with Adja A witch on an island finds a partner.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Finding Ivy Ivy is awoken by an intruder.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Forest of Dreams Pt. 01 A fantasy world with Angel and her Sorceress.in Lesbian Sex
Winsome Witch of the Wet Ch. 03 Morena leaves her shack to start a new life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Elsewhere Chronicles Ch. 00 A fantasy parody of a highly sexual nature.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories