Small Sins: Nap

Story Info
A workaholic magic student shrinks by accident.
2.4k words
2.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tera Larenn, a tall, willowy elf with long dark blonde hair, stood in a large stone chamber deep within the Highpoint Academy of the Supernatural. A silver ring was worked into the stone of the floor, and she had set a handful of glass jars containing a few plants and other odds and ends around it in specific locations.

Her uniform was rumpled, and there were bags under her eyes from a lack of sleep, the collar askew, the grey blouse partially untucked, the skirt rumpled, even her tights slightly uneven.

She yawned cavernously as she turned to a battered wooden table playing host to a few sticks of faintly glowing chalk, some jars of various reagents, her battered backpack, a cup of coffee, and a pile of spiral notebooks, one of which was open, revealing diagrams and very densely packed writing in a small hand, cramped onto the page written in ballpoint pen.

A couple of printouts lay tucked into the notebooks pages, one of them pulled out and held down by a jar of some glittering dust.

She collected this, leaving the page loose, and began laying the dust out in a series of curlicues, stopping every so often to double-check her writing and measure the result with a ruler.

She stopped to down a drink of the coffee, only to cause a slurping noise as she drained it of the last dregs, wincing a little.

She sighed, and went back to it.

Finally, she had the various jars, reagents and other elements set up to her satisfaction, and stood outside the circle, and yawned cavernously.

There was a click, and she spun around, as the door slid open. The page once weighed down by the jar of dust was now loose, and blew off the table as someone stepped in.

unobserved by Tera, the page blew through the room, brushing one of the delicate curlicues of dust into a slightly different shape before coming to rest on the other side of the room.

Tera was transfixed, as her professor, Merl Corundum, walked in. Corundum was a Trow. She was shorter than Tera by a few inches, and more buxom. Her grey-green skin was smooth and unblemished apart from some darker grey freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her eyes were bright green, and her hair was white and glossy, hanging loose around her head.

She was in a deep grey suit with green trim, open enough to reveal not only a bit of deep grey cleavage, but a hint of green lace right at the edge of the open lapels.

Her legs were darker, with green hose, and her heels clicked on the floor of the ritual chamber as she walked in.

"Did you get any sleep?" she asked, her voice a deep contralto full of concern for her student.

"I uh, wanted to finish..." Tera was interrupted by a cavernous yawn... "...finish the working first. I'll sleep later." she said.

"I have no complaint with your academic performance, miss Tera, it won't hurt you to take some rest." the Trow professor said, taking a seat on a wooden chair on the other side of the room. "Extra credit is not worth working yourself to exhaustion." she said.

"I had an inspiration." Tera said, stepping into the middle of the circle. "I figured out how to circumvent the uh... thermodynamic mass principles, temporarily, anyway." she said.

Her eyes pulsed with light, her gold-brown hair flying up as if electrified, and the dust and silver of the circle erupted into blue light.

Professor Corundum sighed. "Go ahead then, dear. Let's see what you have, but after this you are getting some rest. You keep working yourself nearly to exhaustion, and that can't be good for you." she said.

There was a sharp crackle from the ring, the smell of ozone and metal filled the air, and then a tingle ran up Tera's back.

Another, more insistent static tingle ran along her limbs, and then buzzed strangely between her legs.

Tera was trans, alchemy and careful spellwork had ensured she was as close to her own ideal as possible, an ideal which included her dick, which now buzzed with the same magic crackling along her limbs, hardening and pressing firmly and a little uncomfortably against her panties.

Then she felt a sharp shock along her extremities and yelped.

Her feet slipped out of her shiny uniform shoes, as she rose into the air, her skirt and hose too, slipped down a bit. She yelped, grabbing them.

"Oh no." she said as another shock pulsed through her, sending a frisson of warm pleasure through her with it.

Her dick got harder, the room seemed to suddenly grow larger, and her pantyhose and her skirt were suddenly far too loose, and she was in danger of being exposed in front of miss Corundum, who'd stood up and approached the circle, watching dispassionately.

"Was this... planned, Tera?" she asked.

"No, I think I OH!" she squeaked.

Her arms and legs spasmed out and suddenly her skirt slipped off, taking her pantyhose with it, though her uniform shirt slipped down to cover her, catching on her shoulders and her formerly huge breasts, now poking through the collar of her shirt nearly to the areolae.

"Oh god!" she squeaked. "No uh, this wasn't the plaaaaan!" she said and squealed as another shock blasted through her, and her shirt slid off, leaving her at a foot and a half of buxom transgender elf, her dick, still nearly eight inches proportional to her body, though with her size reduced, brought down to maybe an inch. If that. And very hard.

Miss Corundum looked her up and down, causing the now tiny elf to blush profusely.

She stared between her legs, raising an eyebrow, and licking her lips.

Tera felt her dick twitch, then squeaked as another shock pulsed through her.

Bit by bit she dwindled, each shock causing her to seize up and sending a burst of pleasure through her that left her increasingly dazed and flushed, and miss Corundum simply watched, impassively, though the green flush on her face became more and more pronounced as Tera got smaller, until she hung in mid-air at a perfect, tiny two inches high.

Then the circle cut out and she fell.

Professor Corundum lunged forwards, and Tera landed on something warm and soft, and she realized she was cupped in a single warm, grey-green hand, bare skin pressed against her naked backside.

Professor Corundum looked down at her with an expression that looked... hungry.

"You didn't get enough sleep, did you?" Corundum asked, her voice husky, her eyes fixed on the tiny student in her hand. Tera felt her gaze like a sunbeam shining on her nakedness, seeing both of her last remaining inches, and she blushed all over.

"I... uh..." Tera squeaked, suddenly very alert.

The professor glanced away, looking over the spell circle. "Hmm." she said.

She looked back at Tera. "You really didn't get enough sleep, did you?" she asked.

She frowned, and Tera squirmed under her disapproving look. Then her professor smiled.

"I know how to make sure you get some rest." she said quietly, her hot breath brushing across Tera's naked body.

Her grip shifted, grasping Tera by her waist and causing her to dangle over what was now an immense drop as she lowered the tiny elf student to her decolletage, and the vast grey crevice of her cleavage.

Tera was poked into a warm, tight cavern of soft grey skin, slightly damp with sweat, pressing against every millimeter of her reduced body. She squeaked in surprise, but the sensation of breasts pressing in on her, and the pressure on her tiny dick caused her to relax, a little, even as it caused parts of her to tense.

She was surrounded by warm, slightly damp softness, and Corundum smelled a little like sweat and a bit like a vanilla-scented perfume. Tera could hear a faint thumping through the body surrounding her.

It was warm, and soft, and Tera yawned cavernously. Then a jolt went through Corundum's cleavage. It was slight, but her tits jiggled, rubbing Tera between them.

Professor Corundum's steps flowed together into a sort of rocking sensation. Tera yawned again, and sighed, and found herself relaxing. Her eyes closed. With every step, Tera's hard dick was rubbed into the cleavage gripping her firmly all over. If it weren't for that, Tera might have fallen asleep. Instead, she found herself suspended between sleep and arousal.

With each step, and each inadvertent rub, more clear precum dripped from her cock, smearing all over the tits she was buried in and all over her crotch.

Then, some time later, though the sleepy student sorceress couldn't quite tell how much time later, there was another, bigger jolt, and everything settled down.

A pair of warm fingers pressed around her, and Corundum pulled her out, dangling her over her cleavage and studying her.

She was very much still drowsy, despite her firm erection, and it took her a moment before realizing she was being brought towards professor Corundum's green-painted lips.

She barely had time to start awake before those lips opened up, and her warm, faintly greenish tongue reached out and the warm, slightly rough and enormous muscle rubbed insistently between her legs, licking the mess and leaving sticky saliva in its place.

Her professor closed her mouth, rolling her tongue around it.

"Mmm." she hummed. "Well, you're a messy one, aren't you?" she asked. "Can't have you leaving a stain in my blouse now, little one. I have somewhere more appropriate to put you, where you can sleep, for now."

She stood again, her other hand moving down, and Tera slowly followed the motion, watching her reach under her skirt.

Then she was being moved down, tucked under the shadow of her professor's skirt, and looked down, to see an enormous crevasse. One one side, jewel-tone green, lacy panties and the hem of a pair of dark pantyhose, to the other, a smooth belly and slightly defined abs under smooth grey skin, and at the bottom of the valley, a puff of silver hair.

Then she was dropped, suddenly, falling with a pathetic squeak into the valley.

Then she let go of the hem, and Tera found herself unceremoniously shoved into a musky, damp and slightly hairy pair of lips, the musky, salty liquid they were soaked with practically inundating the tiny elf.

The sensation of wet heat that surrounded her sent a frisson through her hard dick and her nipples, cascading through the rest of her, and she instinctively humped the wet heat she was being pressed into, a spurt of cum blasting out of her dick.

She as much felt as heard Corundum's moan, vibrating through her tiny body. She came for the first time that night, a buzzing in her teeth and strangely, her anus.

Then there was a sudden pressure from behind, and she was sliding into Corundum's cunt, her knees and legs and hips first, pressed in by the professor's fingers.

She reached out almost instinctively, grabbing onto a nub above her barely within reach, and the moan which came from her professor sent teasing, arousing vibration right through the tiny student.

The professor kept pushing, first from outside her panties, then shifting to slide her fingers in, pressing the skin of her fingers against Tera's naked back, pressing her helplessly deeper into her pussy, surrounding her in the inexorable grip of wet, intense heat pressing against every inch of her tiny body.

She struggled a bit, invoking another moan from her captor, which caused her to cum again.

Then there was another jolt, the pussy clamping firmly around her. And then, no movement, apart from the faint vibration of Corundum's heartbeat, and the occasional spasm of her pussy gripping Tera's tiny body in a grip that was as arousing as it was almost... comforting.

Between having cum twice in as many minutes, the musk and the intense heat and wet softness surrounding her, she finally fell into a doze.

[]

Tera came too, some time later. She had no idea how long it had been, only that she was being rhythmically squeezed, and the professor's pounding heartbeat was throbbing through her hot, wet prison, and her dick was achingly hard.

A shock of pleasure washed through her and a spurt of cum added to the sticky wetness surrounding her.

The professor was shifting around, her cunt gripping and releasing her rhythmically, and she was moving back and forth in sharp jolts, moaning deeply.

Then all of a sudden, her pussy clenched firmly around Tera and began pushing her, a wave of cum washing her out and she was ejected onto something soft in a waterfall of cum.

She lay insensate there for a bit, her eyes adjusting to the light.

She finally rubbed the goo from her eyes and looked up.

Her teacher was naked from the waist down, apart from her heels, looming on either side of her.

Professor Corundum was crouched over her, on her haunches, still wearing her blouse, her legs, the size of buildings, looming over her, her pussy and its trimmed forest of white curls dripping still, the professor's face flushed and her mouth slightly open, drooling a little as she stared down at Tera with a hungry expression.

Tera laid on her back, her tiny dick hardening as she stared at her professor, so exposed.

Professor Corundum reached down and picked Tera up, wrapping her hand around her gently. She stood up, and carefully lowered her into a glass walled box on a nearby table, with some kind of fluffy material covering the bottom, and a few pieces of what looked like doll furniture laid out inside it.

Her professor smiled at her gently, her hunger fading a bit as she left Tera in the terrarium.

"Why don't you go back to sleep, little one." Corundum said softly.

Tera found herself yawning again, still sleepy even after her last nap. She glanced through the walls of the terrarium, seeing a large room that had to be Corundum's living area. She was on a table infront of a long couch.

She yawned again, deciding to worry about all of this later, and climbed onto the doll bed in the corner of the terrarium, which was a bit too big for her, and quite soft and comfortable.

She fell back to sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Susie's Balls Susie takes control of my balls by denying them any release.in Fetish
Femboy Tavern's No Nut November Femboy Tavern owner gets turned into a futa, no nut November.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Patrice Tiny dick sissy sucks a trans femdom's cock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Trained by a Succubus Ch. 01 Summoning a succubus who has a big surprise for him.in Fetish
Overthrown Woman steals guy's cock and cucks him with it.in Fetish
More Stories