Small Steps

Story Info
Wife becomes a total slut and turns me into one too.
3.2k words
4.54
38.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

Carla was only just through the door when she dragged me from the kitchen upstairs to our bedroom. She tore off my clothes, threw me on the bed, but kept her clothes on. She was still in her work outfit...tight white shirt (she slowly undid a few of the buttons as she stood at the foot of the bed teasing me, and revealing, very slowly, her magnificent 34DD tits - her nipples were rifling through not only her pink balcony bra, but the thin white crisp cotton material). She was also attired in a black pleated skirt with a huge split up the right hand side - it was way too risky for work and every now and then anyone would have been able to glimpse the tops of her black fishnet stockings; she lifted her right leg and placed her stilettoed foot on the bed. Her skirt rose high enough for me to see her pink satin panties - they were dripping with her pussy juices. After weeks of inaction in our sex life, Carla was clearly gagging for it and I was delighted, I'd really been struggling to satisfy my hot sexy wife and I knew she was getting frustrated.

"What the fuck has got into you?" I asked, purring as Carla knelt on the bed and started sliding her hands up my thighs.

"I'll tell you hubby, but you're not allowed to get mad. Agreed?"

I didn't really want to agree before I knew what Carla was going to tell me, but Carla was now fingering her pussy in front of me - something she never does - and my little four inch cock was growing larger with every sigh she was now making.

"Agreed," I replied, struggling to resist rubbing my cock in response, "I promise not to get mad."

"Well, I've been thinking for a long time now that I'd love to try a bigger cock. Now don't get upset Dan. You know yours is way below average and you simply can't give me an orgasm with a four inch cock...okay four and a half inch cock. That's why we have to use those yummy rampant rabbit vibrators all the time. But more and more I've yearned to feel a real cock not just inside m, but satisfying me and giving me a mind-blowing orgasm. Surely, you understand that hubby." Carla kissed me as she finished her diatribe, I think partly out of pity, but also to keep me on side. Clearly something had happened to get her so aroused and I knew if I was going to benefit from it I was best to play along. Besides, I had more than a little sympathy with what my wife was saying. A four or four and a half inch cock could barely satisfy any woman and certainly not one as sexy and voluptuous as Carla.

"I do understand Carla. I really do. And I guess I've known for a long time now that I wasn't really giving you a good time in bed."

"Thank you for understanding, Dan. You know how much I love and adore you. It's just...I have needs...so I've been doing some exploring on the internet...looking at various porn sites"

Suddenly, my interest was piqued. The thought of Carla, my supposedly shy, conservative wife (though hot as hell i hasten to add), looking at porn was like a dream come true.

"I had no idea you were into porn Carla. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because what I've discovered is that I'm far kinkier and slutty and pervy than I ever could have envisaged."

This was like a sweet erotic symphony to me. Music to my ears.

"Tell me more." I said, as Carla hitched up her pleated skirt a little more, again flashing me a perfect view of her gorgeous sexy pink satin panties.

"Well here's a question for you hubby...What do you think is the top rated sexual fantasy for men? And then we'll do women."

"I guess for men it would be a threesome or watching their wife with another woman."

"Spot on, Dan. And for a woman?"

"Sex in a public place, perhaps, with the risk of being caught."

"A very good guess. That certainly scored highly for women...and have I got something to tell you about that in a minute!" Carla exclaimed giggling. Which sent my curiosity levels into overdrive. "But before I tell you that, many women also fantasise about having a threesome with their hubby and another guy. They also like the idea of their hubby being a voyeur and watching their naughty wife have sex with other guys. And more and more women fantasise about cuckolding their hubbies, turning them gay or into sissy crossdressers and getting them to fully embrace a homoerotic lifestyle."

"Fuck me Carla...and which of those excites you?" I was a little worried now. But also unbelievably aroused and excited.

"Truthfully?'

"Absolutely truthfully." I replied, apprehension and nervous anticipation tingling every fibre of my body - especially my tiny cock which had now reached its four and a half inch zenith and was leaking pre-cum. (I kept glancing at Carla's fishnet stocking tops and pink panties which certainly helped my manhood reach its full height!).

"Well, initially it was just the thought of a threesome with you and another guy...and you can't get mad about that because you're a filthy liar if you dare to suggest you've never fantasised about me and another woman."

"Guilty as charged, Your Honour."

"Exactly...but the more I looked into this, the more I realised there's millions of women around the world that have become hot wives, cuckolded and sissified their husband's with the result that wife and hubby are having the best sexual experiences of their marriages. In fact, in many cases it's actually saved some marriages that were on the brink of collapsing completely."

"And is this something you want to do Carla? Have sex with other guys and...turn me into some kind of effeminate gender bender?" Carla could tell I was hurt by the idea, but I think she could sense as well that I was still very curious and more than a little aroused by the idea of Carla taking control of our sex lives, becoming a harlot and a dominatrix and in turn giving me the best sex ever. The question was: Could I really agree to such an emasculating proposition?

"Oh hubby, look don't dismiss it out of hand. Look at some of these porn sites with me this evening and just see what you think. Imagine this as a tag line: A WIFE THAT GETS OTHER MEN EXCITED IS A WIFE WORTH HAVING! Don't you think that's true?"

A huge part of me really did. Obviously, at this point idea of Carla getting fucked by some hot guy was insane and I knew it would drive me insanely jealous. But, I also realised Carla was just getting started here. And, she'd obviously realised small steps would win the day rather than one huge leap into a dark abyss.

"I do like the idea of you turning other men on Carla. In fact, I know you already do that even if you're not conscious of it. It excites me to see them lusting after you knowing you get to come home with me."

"That's what I mean, hubby. Imagine if I got them really, really excited and they were desperate to play, kiss, fondle and fuck me with their big cocks. Don't you think that that in turn would get you really excited too?"

"Maybe, just maybe." Maybe? What the fuck! Was it really that easy to get me to submit to my wife's ridiculous demands. Well, if I had any doubts what Carla did next left me in a whole heap of trouble.

"Maybe is good Dan. Let me help turn that maybe into a yes."

Carla then proceeded to open up her laptop. She clicked a bookmark labelled CUCKOLD. A series of images appeared. The first one was sexy as hell and shocking, but deeply, deeply arousing. It showed a hot brunette - aged about 40 - wearing a black corset, tits out, black stockings and black ruffled panties staring at her husband who was wearing identical attire - only in scarlet - and a caption that read: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SISSY FAGGOT. I'M NOT ASKING YOU, I'M TELLING YOU. YOU WILL WATCH WHILE HE FUCKS ME. YOU WILL EAT HIS CUM FROM MY PUSSY AFTERWARDS - AND ENJOY IT. YOU WILL LICK HIS COCK UNTIL IT IS HARD AGAIN AND THEN YOU WILL BEND OVER OUR BED WEARING THAT SAME FEMININE OUTFIT YOU'RE WEARING NOW WHILE MY HOT HORNY LOVER FUCKS YOU AS GOOD AS HE DID ME. OH, AND YOU WILL BE VERY, VERY GRATEFUL.

"Persuaded yet?" Carla asked coquettishly, hitching her skirt up even higher, straddling me and kissing me again on the lips.

"Not quite." I stammered.

"But?"

"But getting there, I think...and..."

"And..? Oh, I know. The husband wearing his wife's scarlet corset, panties and stockings is just as hot and sexy as his gorgeous wife."

"How did you know that?" I asked Carla in a much more feminine voice than I intended to.

"Because, my lovely sissy hubby, I saw you staring at him almost as much as you were staring at his sexy wife."

It was true. I never could have imagined that a guy looking like something out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show could look so sexy. so sexy that he could arouse me. ME? A straight, very straight, heterosexual male. But I was wrong. And Carla's gentle, teasing, flirtatious, small steps were leading me down into her depraved labyrinth. I was losing the light and yet I felt I was just awakening to the possibility of paradise.

"Would you like to see the next picture hubby?"

"Oh yes please, Carla. Yes please." I whispered, as my wife began to slowly undress me. By the time she clicked on the next image I was down to my boxer shorts.

And the next image. Fuck! It showed another brunette wearing a pink lace chemise, pink stockings and pink panties. Again her tits were on full display. She was holding an enormous erect cock in her hands, a cock that had just ejaculated. The sexy brunette had cum on her breasts, nipples, and it was raining down on her beautiful chemise. But it was also on her lips and dripping down her chin and the caption read: I THINK MY HUBBY WILL LOVE MY NEW MAKE UP!

"What do you think Dan? If that was me how would you react?'

And I realised then there was no escape from the depraved labyrinth Carla was sucking me into. For I knew if exactly what I'd want to do if Carla was drenched in cum like the sexy brunette picture.

"I'd want to kiss you immediately and lick your breasts and nipples." I cried.

"Oh but hubby, that would mean tasting another man's cum. Wouldn't that make you a real sissy faggot?"

"I guess it would. But I wouldn't care. If you looked as hot as that I wouldn't be able to resist reclaiming you. I think I'd greedily la up every drop of the hot guy's cum."

"And would you enjoy that hubby. Kissing and licking another guy's cum off your very naughty, very hot wife?"

"Oh I think I really would Carla."

Now you might be thinking this sounds preposterous but remember Carla was using porn here to seduce me. To get me to agree to anything she wanted to do. An hour earlier there was no way I would have agreed to this. But those images and Carla's breathless, wanton, tarty flirtatiousness was eroding every last drop of my resistance. In fact, I was becoming insatiable. And she knew it. She was loving it. And she was determined to take me even further down into her circle of vice and debauchery.

"Thing is Dan. If you're going to be kissing and licking another guy's cum off me, you'll need to be dressed for the part. Don't you think?"

"Oh absolutely. my gorgeous sultry hot wife. Feminise me then."

Carla didn't wait for a second invitation. She quickly removed her pink panties. Then she held the gusset over my nose. The infusion was delightful, a heady fragrance of my hot wife's pussy juices and something else. Something...salty? No, it couldn't be. Could it?

"What can you smell sissy hubby?"

"I can smell your yummy pussy juices and...oh Carla, is that cum? Has some other hot guy fucked my naughty wife?" I really wanted Carla to say yes to that question. I was overcome now with and delirium.

"Oh hubby. This is what I was going to tell you earlier. The new guy next door..."

"You mean the gorgeous Lou?"

"That's him. He's sixty, but so handsome. And, I found out in the lift tonight that he's a drag artist. He performs burlesque at the weekends and he's gay. But as I was looking at him in the lift I desperately wanted him to fuck me. He's so good looking. Anyway, he invited me round for coffee. Turns out he's got a friend staying over, Larry. And if anything Larry is even more good looking and well, one thing led to another and Larry could tell I fancied him and was gagging for it, especially after I told them both about new sexual fantasies and how I wanted to sissify you - which got Lou really excited and he told me he'd love to be your first."

I was taking all this in. Drinking it all up like a man finding water in a desert. Lou fancied me? And he was a sissy faggot just like Carla wanted me to be? The thought of Lou fucking me while we were both dressed in panties and stockings was now really exciting me. But there was even more arousing news...

"Remember, hubby, when I left this morning I was wearing those purple panties you love so much?"

"Of course I do, they're vintage. 1950s style and you look like a fucking porn star in them!" I exclaimed, getting hornier and hornier with each passing moment.

"That's the pair...but now i'm wearing..."

"Pink panties...so where's the purple pair?"

"I gave them to Lou - they were drenched in cum after Larry fucked me and I was a bit nervous about you noticing as I wanted a slow build up tonight. I didn't want you to get all jealous before I'd managed to draw you into this wonderful cuckolding lifestyle."

"That was very considerate of you, my gorgeous sexy wife. So Larry fucked you. And it's his delicious cum I can smell on you pink panties."

"That's right. I bought these on the way home tonight together with some other new lingerie which I'll show you later if you're a good boy. And I'm so pleased you like the smell of Larry's cum hubby. He's such a sweet manly lover. And he gave me the best orgasm I've ever had."

I was completely hooked now and desperate to do everything to submit to Carla, to please her, to serve her and to embrace this new sissy cuckolding lifestyle. I was loving every minute of it. I was aroused beyond belief and thrilled at how sexy and happy Carla appeared.

"Oh, that's so nice Carla. I cant wait to meet Larry to thank him. And Lou of course. I've only met him briefly once before. Also in the lift."

"Do you want me to text them and ask them to come round now?"

"Oh Carla, would you? Would you really?"

"Provided you now put on these pink panties covered in my pussy juices and Larry's cum. After all Lou said he was going to be wearing my hot vintage 1950s purple panties while he fucked you."

"Oh Carla. Oh my gorgeous hot wife...YES!" Yes, I screamed. "Put the pink panties on me and get the boys over. I want to kiss Lou and such his cock and experience my first cream pie after Larry has fucked you again."

"Are you sure sissy hubby? Once we do this, it can't be undone."

"Oh please Carla, I beg you. Put your pink panties on me and your fishnet stockings and pleated skirt and a push up bra. Oh and some lipstick, I want to look like as real sissy faggot for Lou and I want to serve you and Larry your hot lover. It's the least you all deserve."

Carla acquiesced. Although, truth be told I was the one submitting, not her. Like some vampiric dominatrix she was in total control. And when she slid first her wet pink panties, wet with her pussy juices and Larry's sweet cum, and then her fishnet stockings and pleated skirt, followed by a pink balcony bra and hot red lipstick I felt a visceral perverted thrill that sent me into the core of Carla's depraved labyrinth. It was place of unbelievable hedonistic pleasure. Wearing women's underwear and a skirt for the first time was intoxicating. All my sexual impulses were aflame. I never imagined dressing as a woman could be so thrilling. It was like I was being charged with something akin to a thousand vibrators. It took all my willpower not to immediately ejaculate prematurely. I couldn't wait for Larry and Lou to arrive now. I was gagging for it now. But I wasn't gagging for pussy, I realised I was gagging for cock. Lou's cock enmeshed in my gorgeous naughty wife's purple panties.

"Oh my darling sissy hubby, you're leaking pre-cum all over my new pink panties. Would you like to taste some of your own cum before you taste Larry and Lou's? I think it'll be better for me if you suck his first load, even though he's not gay, as he'll then last longer when he fucks me again."

"Oh can I Carla?Can I really suck Larry first and can I relly taste my won cum?"

"Of course you can. Here, let me help you."

Carla was now dressed in a black corset, black stockings and thrillingly hot black satin panties. She looked like the babe in the first image she'd shown me earlier. Hot as hell. A dangerous, glamorous whore that could make you do anything. Carla took my fully erect four and a half inch cock out of the pink panties, rolled my foreskin down a little - which had the desired effect. Immediately a huge dollop of my pre-cum landed on Carla's palm. She offered it to me and I greedily lapped it all up. It tasted like salted caramel. I suddenly felt renewed hunger for cock and cum. I couldn't wait for Larry and Lou to arrive. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long. Carla's phone beeped. A new text message: WE'RE OUTSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR HOT SEXY COUGAR XX. Carla texted back - THE DOOR'S OPEN. COME STRAIGHT UP THE STAIRS. WE'RE IN THE BEDROOM WAITING FOR YOU.

"Oh hubby. They're here. No backing out now. I want you to be gay for me, okay? Be so fucking gay for me, my gorgeous sissy hubby."

"Oh I will, Carla. I so will. I want cock. I need cock. I want to be your cock sucking, crossdressing sissy faggot forever." And I meant every word of it. The taste of my own cum had left wild with hunger for more.

"Remember now. Naughty wives eat cum. But really naughty wives dress their hubby's in their lingerie and make them eat cum."

We both giggled. Ready now to fully embrace the cuckolding lifestyle.

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers