All Comments on 'Small Town ENF Adventure'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This episode reminds me...

...of a situation I got myself into one summer night a few years ago. Late that night (or should I say early that morning) I dared myself to strip off all my clothing and tossed them into the trunk of my car. Then I set off on my self-imposed dare...to drive as far as I could (while naked) without getting caught in that condition. Well, at first all went well, and I was getting turned on by the sensation of the soft leather of the drivers seat against my completly exposed ass. I drove this way for about nine miles, then I turned onto a state highway, where I drove for almost 45 miles at 55 miles per hour. Driving that far, with the window rolled down was quite a thrill, as I never drove myself this far, with so little clothes on before then! All was going according to plan, when what do I see in my rearview morror, but the flashing lights of a police car! I pulled to the side of the road, hoping against hope I was not the target of the policeman, but, lo, and behold, the cop pulled his patrol car in right behind me, with me cursing under my breath. So the cop gets out of his vehicle, and he bids me, "Excuse me, but could you please step out of your vehicle?" Well, even though it was about 3:00 AM, and the traffic was fairly light, it was not non-existant, and even though I was pretty turned on until about three minutes before, I was not prepared to show my completely naked self to anyone lucky enough to pass by me at that time. When the local police officer came closer to my car, he looked inside, and he could see I actually was completely nude, from my head to my toes, as I even removed my shoes and placed them in the trunk of my car, with the rest of my clothes. The cop was very shaken, I think, by the sight of my extreme nudity, as he went back to his cruiser and got on the radio to converse with his superiors, I supposed. After what seemed like forever, but more likely was about four of five minutes, the cop returned with my licence and my registration, handed them to me and explained that he was not exactly pleased to find me piloting my vehicle sans clothing, there was nothing he legally could do to me because nobody else actually made a complaint against me. So he gave me back my ID, and told me to make sure I was careful on my way to my destination, wherever that might be. I took my drivers licence, my insurance card from him, thanked him, and sheepishly went on my way, never even looking backwards and silently thanking God for that quirk in the law that allowed me to escape punishment. You see, I still lived at home with family back then, and if word got out about me driving around in the nude, well, my previously pristine reputation would be ruined! So, thanks to that policeman, whoever you are, for letting me off with just a warning, and not a ticket. It would have been so embarrassing to have to go to court to pay such a ticket, if you all know what I mean!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! I can’t believe the effect this story had on me.....

I am a kind of shy woman, in my early thirties. I would never have entertained the idea of an adventure of my own like this....UNTIL NOW! The risk and excitement described in this story has me feeling like never before! I’ve taken several risqué photos that will keep me motivated once I start my stroll. I’ll use a similar timed email technique. No way do I want all of my coworkers seeing these pictures! The mask I ordered to conceal my identity just arrived. I’m an avid runner, so hopefully that will help should I need to make a quick getaway. While I have an athletic body with toned legs and backside, my A cup breast also make me a fully paid up member of the itty bitty titty committee. I’d die from embarrassment if spotted & teased about my breast! I can’t believe your story inspired this woman to take the biggest risk of her life!!!!! Wish me luck. I may come back & share a story here about my experience. We’ll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, I went through with it.

I went through with my naked adventure & got way more than I bargained for!! I stayed late after work one evening and loaded my risqué photos in Google Mail to be sent to my coworkers at 9:30 PM. It was 7:00 PM, so I had enough time to make my 5 mile journey home wearing nothing but my sneakers & mask. I could then log into my laptop at home & cancel the email transmission. I locked my clothes in my desk drawer & left my keys & access badge on my desk, as I made my way to the exit. I was having second thoughts standing by the exit when I heard the cleaning crew arrive. I had no where to go but out & once the door clicked behind me, there was no turning back. I hadn’t made it a block before I was spotted by 3 mid-twenties men shooting hoops at the local school yard. I made a break for it but they gave chase, cell phones in hand. Thank goodness I’m an avid runner but even still it took me blocks to get away. I hid in alley as they went down the street searching for me. I know pictures of my 5’6”, 120 lbs toned body with 30A cup breast will soon be posted all over the internet. The thought of how close those men had come to catching me & what they would have done if they had, got me so hot. I ran my hands over my chest and pumped them between my legs until I had the most intense climax of my life.

I don’t know exactly how long I crouched in the alley afterwards but it certainly wasn’t long enough for me to regain my senses. I stumbled to my feet and headed out for home. Only to find out the three men hadn’t stopped looking for me! I was spotted and cornered with no where to go. So back into the alley I went but this time accompanied by three men! I knew I was in deep trouble when the first man slipped out of his shirt!! They must have thought I wanted this, why else would I be running around naked, right? He bent me over some trash cans & I felt his shorts slide down as he approached me from behind.

....Too be continued but I’m getting so hot again just thinking about this & need a break. What’s wrong with me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I can’t believe my predicament all started by reading a literotica story!

All I wanted was a little excitement and adventure. Now I’m in an alley with three men ready to have their way with me! The first man was 6’1” and 205 pounds with a muscular frame. He was now naked & had me bent over a garbage can. His huge member penetrated my womanhood. I was already soaking wet & it easily slid in deeper than anything I had ever experienced. He began furiously pumping me from behind as I hugged the trash can for dear life. He became frustrated when he went to grab my chest, wanting something to hold on to for leverage as he was fucking me hard. In his frustration, he pulled my head back and spun us both around 180 degrees. I was approaching my second climax in the alley and in no position to defend myself, as he ripped my mask off and threw it aside. The shutter sounds from his friends camera phones each hit me with a level of shame I can’t even describe. After a few more moments of their friend’s thrusting, I screamed in pleasure. My whole body shook uncontrollably as I had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had! The two other men had now stripped off & were approaching me for their turn. The 6’6” stud threw their clothes on the ground. He then laid down on them & told his buddy to bring me over. He carried me and sat me down on an even bigger penis! I started riding him like a horse when the short & chubby friend began pinching my nipples and making fun of my small breast. I was so humiliated as I am very self conscious of my flat chest!! The first man who had pleasured me now pushed my shoulders down & proceeded to take my anal cherry. I really began screaming in pleasure and pain, when the chubby friend realized he needed to shut me up fast. He put his tiny cock in my mouth. I can’t believe it! I’m naked, in a public alley, and have three strangers’ penises in me. I cum hard but as I do, so do all three men filling all of my holes with their seed! We all laid there for a few moments exhausted until I decided to make a break for it. I jumped up and grabbed one of the men’s cell phones and snapped several pictures of the 3 men lying their naked together. I quickly sent the pictures to my phone via text message so I had something to keep them from putting my pictures out on the internet. I saw the time on the phone & it was 9:23! I panicked! There was no way I would be home in time before my coworkers received my naughty email. I quickly logged into Google using the man’s phone and cancelled the message just in time!

I threw his phone back down and jogged for home. I was spotted a few more times by passing cars with horns honking. One woman’s mouth was agape as she looked me in the eye as she passed. I finally arrived home, used the spare key, and went inside where I crashed on the bed. The next morning I woke & took a long shower to clean myself up before heading to the office. I was glad my adventure was over or so I thought. When I got to the office, I was met with pointing fingers and hysterical laughter. My desk had been plastered with pictures of me naked, being taken from behind by the first man! I must not have logged out of Google when I used his phone to cancel my naughty email! He sent these pictures to my full address book!!! My life as I knew it was over. I’m now known as the town slut. My humiliation and shame haven’t subsided. On top of that, I’m not on birth control and could be pregnant! All of this as a result of reading a literotica story.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 3 years ago

I'd have to say you have some of the most twisted stories, I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also would like to try some public nudity. But being male is a great problem. I am sure I would not get away with that if I would be caught. So I keep running naked through my apartment building and dreaming of being nude in the daylight on a busy street.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous