All Comments on 'Small Town Gigolo'

by tallone123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This looks like a fun read, but…

Within the first ten paragraphs, it became obvious that you need help with punctuation and sentence structure. Some paragraphs are actually run-on sentences. Please Google these topics and /or recruit an editor /proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this a sex site

not a English 101

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Yes I think you should write more. Don't worry about the punctuation/grammer to much. You might want to find an editor that can help with that sort of thing or not. It is the story that is important.

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
I think there is a real need

for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please !!!!!

More please !!!!!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Story**

But the most boring sex writing I have read on this site and I have read a lot of stories. here. Do yourself a favor and just write the story and leave the sex out or just say they had sex,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutly loved it! I thought your writing skills were great and i would love to read more. That said though, im really glad this had a happy ending. So many stories on this site dont.

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
Of Course More

Don't worry too much about the grammar and punctuation, it would be nice but the content of the story is the important thing and you have that. The more you write, the more you will learn. My spelling is atroachous (I need the spell check). We all have our talents and yours is in writing.

Hope you have written more as I'm looking now.

Nice to read about Great Britain.

REgards

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
This is insanity

What he has proposed is that middle aged women, even a 60 year old woman, can squat above his dick and lower herself expertly down on to it. If the ladies suddenly lost control of the squat and impaled heavily onto his dick a serious injury could result. This is a high probability when a lady has reached a certain age..losing body tone and suddenly impaling. Even young girls in toned condition can have a accident and slump down. Why give gravity a chance to cause a lifelong injury to your dick? This position became popular in America, with hookers. They feel that they have more control if the man does not have them pinned by weight. This maybe OK if the hooker ensures that she can lower herself expertly each and every time. For non professionals this position is a risk. I have seen that the writing is praised. I gave up after a half page but I may return to read the roll out while suspending my objection. Sex must always be hampered by the gravity effect, meaning that ejaculation has gravity to overcome. Of course this will happen, but there is bound to be a loss because of this...and this is removing my objection to the danger. Many men, you may be sure have an injury to their penis by adapting this foolish method for fucking.

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
I read the rest

The story improved and there was a lot of detail given. What a great way to make money...if you can.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringover 2 years ago

Hmmmm..... how would the author continue Nick's adventures? Would he become a gigolo again or would he cheat on Margaret? With a cock like that he should continue pleasing women!!

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

I've read many of your stories, and this was another good one.I think that some lose site of the fact that these are erotic stories, not autobiographies.

mathur_nkmathur_nkover 1 year ago
Molly's commission.

Molly should get her "commission" out of your engagement and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous