Small Town Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the blond woman was standing on two feet, the bunched-up tennis shorts and panties never un-bunched. The fabrics were still gathered and trapped in the crevice between her groin and thigh. The elderly couple seemed wholly uninterested in us. The younger man however was staring intently at the glistening wet and reddened pussy lips that jutted from the blond's groin. A large gob of the woman's juices mixed with my drool dripped off of her labia and splashed onto the grey concrete. The man watched the gob until it hit the ground and then glanced for a moment at me. He didn't look at my eyes, but instead looked at lower to my neck and chin. It hit me that there were juices all around my mouth and flowing down my chin. I looked straight down until I knew they were out of site and on their way to the parade. I felt ashamed and stood up.

"I really need to finish, baby. Won't you stay and finish?" the woman said, acknowledging my change in demeanor. She looked left and right again, letting out a giggle with her satisfaction we were once again alone. She bent sideways to her left, outstretching her left arm until she could get ahold of the downspout running vertical along the corner of the second building. The blond kicked off an orange flip flop then swung her right leg upward and around my left arm until her heel rested on my collar bone and her toes against my left ear. Her body being horizontal and her legs vertical, she bent forward, grabbed ahold of my waist band again with her free hand, yanked my shorts down again while pulling me forward. She was obviously very flexible.

My cock was still pretty hard, purple from being full of blood, and fully exposed to the open air. I looked down the length of her leg, stretched out in some kind of ballet stretch, with her pussy still on display. I became overwhelmed with excitement and lust. Her position was inviting in a way I had never experienced. I started sweating even heavier across my brow at the sight of her tanned leg stretched out from my head to her pussy. I had a perspective of a wanton woman in an orientation that was new to me. I wrapped my palm around my cock and pushed the tip against her slippery pussy lips. My engorged cock popped into her. I grabbed her right ass cheek and held onto it like I would hold a basketball. Her well rounded ass filled my hand nicely. Her butt was not flabby but instead somewhat muscular with enough cushion to allow me a firm hold with which to push and pull her hips forward and back. My cock felt electrified swimming amongst the juices deep inside her.

She contracted and then relaxed her pussy muscles rhythmically, sending waves of surging blood-filled rushes up and down along my dick. I watched the veins along my cock disappear then reappear from between her two crescent shaped pussy lip. With each humping, I thrust her groin against mine and then let her push away. I repeatedly pumped my shaft in between her scorching pussy lips. Her juices were thick and rippled as each push of her pussy squeezed them out around my rod. I pinched and rolled her clit between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand. I kept rolling her clit around and pounding my pubes into hers.

"Oh! Oh! Unnn! Uhnnnn! Uhnnnnnn!" she moaned as she began to climax. Her climax triggered a tremor in deep in her pussy that spread quickly across her body until her whole body began to vibrate. Then just like that, a gushing flow of her cum rushed over my cock buried deep inside her. Her muscle inside her love canal spasmed, forcing more of her cum to pour out of her pussy and onto my balls. She kept cumming. More creamy white juices flowed out of her. Cum was dripped off of my ball sac onto the ground beneath us.

My own climax took me by surprise. I shot my load of jism deep inside her. I grunted "Nnnnnnnnngh! Nnngh! Ngh!" as the spew shot out, shot out again, and then shot out one final time into her womb. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. My spine relaxed.

I let go of her ass and took a half step backward, releasing my quickly shrinking dick out of her cum soaked pussy. Her leg dragged down my chest. She put her leg to the ground, then leaned forward and put her lips against mine. The blond woman kissed me with force, smashing my lips against my teeth. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I responded by pushing my tongue against hers. We swirled our tongues around each other's. Her lips were soft and warm against mine. She released the kiss and leaned further next to my ear and whispered. "That was perfect baby!"

I pulled my pants up and she un-bunched her shorts. I looked down at the ice cream that still caked down the front of my shorts. She twisted her hips and looked across her shoulder at me, showing me her back. The ice cream had partially sweated away, but most was still smeared in a streak down her back. "Still there!" I said, with a huff, trying to catch my breath.

"Let's get cleaned up?" she asked, moving towards the hose at the walkways end. She grabbed the hose and turned on the valve. "You first!" She said. I nodded agreement. I walked forward until we faced each other. She pushed the hose against my waist. The water was cold but refreshing. She reached down and scrubbed the front of my shorts, pressing against my groin and flaccid cock and balls. Once I was clean enough, she grabbed my cock and gave it one last squeeze, simultaneously leaning in for another kiss. Again, our tongues battled. She pulled away and turned around.

"Are you ready?" I asked, taking the hose from her. She nodded yes.

I proceeded to hose off her back as she shivered from the sudden cold water and her skin broke out in cold pimples. I scrubbed off the remaining ice cream with my hand. She turned off the water and turned around to face me. She leaned in again for one more kiss. Our tongues were racing around inside each other's mouth, fighting for deeper penetration. She pulled away, leaned in with her cheek against my cheek, and whispered "I'll keep an eye out for you next year!" With that, she pushed me aside and walked back to the parade or what was left of it. I stood there for a minute or so just relishing the moment and the feeling inside from having had such an exciting encounter.

"Next year!" I said to myself with the biggest of shit eating grins.

12