All Comments on 'Small Town Whore'

by LitRiter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

Well done, well written and interesting, thanks for sharing your story and your talent.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Welcome return

I think you are better suited to this genre (I know you experiment with all genres). This was warm, touching, well described. I love this about your romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful story, but...

...it's stationery, not stationary!

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
Kinda nice

Sounds like a nice couple - assuming her fuck buddy is out of the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

There are not that many good cowboy style stories here. And I am always happy to find one. This was a very good story. It is complete in itself, but for some reason I feel like I was left hanging on some issues - like who was the daddy and where all the rumors started and so forth. I hope that you will add another chapter to this.

DespairEternityDespairEternityover 13 years ago
Great

Really liked the story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow! I really enjoyed this story! It was hot and sexy, but also had that perfect happily ever after feel to it...loved it! :) Great job LitRiter!

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharlieabout 6 years ago
Questions left un-answered

A great story, but you didn't tell who the father was and how important his family was in the community for them to keep Amanda a secret. Could be an other chapter.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 5 years ago
while something important was left out or quietly alluded to

This story was actually erotic, along with being impossibly perfect. And, the power dynamic was pretty conventional, just right. It's not my most favorite story, but it's worth reading.

I think we're supposed to figure out the father ourselves, but I'm not sure who it is. Maybe....nevermind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story could very well be true. More than 1 girl has been branded a whore, while actually doing not much wrong. It happens in any community. I especially hate it when I hear the phrase "bastard child". This story could very well be non-fiction!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. How many girls/women have been branded whores when they have done little to deserve it. Bad news and slander travels much faster than the praise of the victim...

Virgo6Virgo6over 2 years ago
Who’s your daddy!!!

I was hoping it would be Fred. Judy’s husband. Serve her right. Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For some reason, I was picturing JR Ewing in the tub with his cowboy hat, cigar & his mistress. Yes, I’m old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitRiter@LitRiter
117 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Let me know what you think! If you'd like a response to your feedback, please remember to include your return address. Many times I'll have questions about the statements or suggestions made,...

SIMILAR Stories