Smallville: Krypton Effects

Story Info
Repeated exposure to Kryptonite leads to changes (Futa).
2.1k words
4.64
4.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

Yes, a new story from me. Let's just say a lot of things have happened. Whereas I've only written about celebrities in the past, this one is not. Contains: sex, futa, etc etc. Everyone is over 18. Comments and feedback are welcome. Enjoy!

***

Chloe sucked deeply as a pair of arms snaked under hers and wrapped around her waist. She let out a sigh as the arms squeezed, pressing a pair of breasts into her back.

"Not here...." She managed as that pair of hands undid the buttons of her denim jacket, steadily revealing her own feminine curves.

"Why?" The voice was soft, dripping with sexual energy.

"Someone might...." Chloe's willpower was slipping away as Lana's touch reached her breasts.

"See?" Lana purred in her ear as her small hands lifted up Chloe's tremendously oversized bosom. The blonde sighed as the 10lbs of titflesh jostled, "No one's gonna see, much less hear us. Clark might, but he's with Lois in Metropolis."

Resistance crumbled away as Lana's fingers got to her oversized nipples; playfully flicking them in their cotton prison. Chloe pushed back, sending her hefty button against her brunette attacker. "Fine..."

"That's what I wanted to hear." Lana spun Chloe around to face her. They were quite the pair. Continued exposure to kryptonite, not to mention Clark's involvement, had steadily changed their bodies. Chloe morphed over the years from shy nerd to feminine sexpot; her body containing curves that would make Aphrodite jealous. Curves Lana was now exposing. The brunette didn't inherit the extreme curves of Chloe, nor her brainiac level intelligence. Instead her body filled out to a lovely degree, slightly better than Kate Upton or Lucy Pinder in Chloe's opinion. In addition, her muscle mass increased, both in size and density so that a truck was easy to lift and Chloe herself weighed no more than a feather. Then there was the cock. Oh what a cock.

For years Chloe pined for Clark, sometimes obsessively sneaking glances at his raw masculine sexuality. Despite years of unrequited love Chloe still had an insatiable lust for Clark, or more importantly, his cock.

Lana's beat it hands down. Long, thick and crisscrossed by throbbing veins, it was a mighty tool that her futanari lover used to great effect. Chloe felt her juices flow just thinking about it. She could already see its massive flaccid outline in Lana's jeans. But that was for later.

Chloe snaked out of her denim jacket, fully revealing her oversized, yet overburdened white tank top to Lana. Already two wet spots were forming where her breasts, fully tuned to her excitement, started to express themselves. She toyed with the lower seam with one hand while squeezing a tit, an M-cup perhaps, with the other.

"Thirsty?"

"Always for milk." Lana smirked, taking a step closer as Chloe steadily pulled up her increasingly damp top. Gravity held no sway as her magnificent mammaries swung into view, bouncing merrily as Chloe hopped up on the table behind her and giving Lana unfettered access to her dripping tits.

Chloe shook them, Causing small rivers of breastmilk to drip down. "They're waiting for you."

The brunette didn't hesitate, gently grasping Chloe's right breast and hefting it to her waiting lips. "Bigger." She commented as she latched on.

Chloe gasped, tightly gripping the table lip as Lana started to suck; her tongue swirling around her nipple as that small trickle picked up steam. Her mind struggled to think of a number, "It's been....days..."

Lana unlatched and smirked, milk dribbling down her chin. "Far too long."

She reattached herself and began suckling in earnest. Chloe took a free hand and wrapped it around Lana's head, pressing the head in closer while her other hand snaked to her bare, unmolested breast. She teased it; squeezing the oversized nipple and letting a spray of milk splatter to the floor before she hefted it upwards. Chloe's own lips pushed against her oversized nipple as she began to drink her own nectar. There was something about it that was, she couldn't find the right word, intoxicating? Empowering? Invigorating? It didn't matter. All Chloe knew was that the drink spiked arousal.

For several long moments the pair continued at it; draining the blonde's copious breasts until they were both satisfied. Lana pulled away first, wiping away what precious milk escaped her grasp while Chloe let her boob flop free, hitting her chest with a resounding smack.

"My turn." Chloe announced, sliding off the table and down to her knees. She pressed her face against Lana's exposed stomach, her tongue tracing the outline of her cobblestone abs as her hands tugged at the button containing Lana's prized package. They fumbled for a minute before popping the denim open and revealing a pair of constricted boxers. Chloe laughed when Lana first started wearing them, but the brunette explained their practicality and Chloe couldn't argue with how they made her cock look. Lana stepped out of the puddle her pants made as Chloe leaned back and appreciated that solid bulge that pressed out against the underwear. "Looks like I'm not the only one full."

Her hand reached out and felt up the brunette's balls. "Very full," She licked her lips. "Let's see them."

Tenderly, she pulled down the boxers, letting inches of solid girlcock slip Into view. She was nearly at Lana's knees before the weighty package was held in check but its crown holding onto the elastic. With a tug Chloe let the underwear go and the delicious cock sprang free. It whacked her once on the chin before bouncing several times; its pulsing, throbbing mass coming to look at Chloe eye to eye. Precum already started drooling from its tip, sliding just under the head before hitting the floor. Chloe felt her body heat rise as she took in the sight.

"I never get tired of that." She stated, sliding forward and grabbing the thick member with both hands; barely managing to encircle it. She could feel veins throb as she slowly began to jerk it; steadily guiding it to her waiting mouth.

Lana let out a soft moan as Chloe's hot breath swam over her rigid cock. The blonde's hands slickened as she took some of the copious precum as lube. The brunette inhaled sharply as Chloe's soft lips placed themselves on the purple hued head before starting down the monolithic shaft; peppering it with kisses and she traveled down the length. Reaching the base, Chloe brought her attention south to Lana's equally large gonads. She could feel them vibrate through her tongue, steadily producing copious amounts of cum that she loved. Chloe opened wide, her mouth barely managed to suck in one of the oversized testicles. There She let her tongue run wild, swirling around and coating it in saliva before gently removing it. Moving to the other, the blonde instead peppered it with kisses; praising its overwhelming virility for several long moments.

Still gripping Lana's cock, using it as a support, Chloe moved back to face the monster. Both hands guided it forward until its drooling precum landed on her expansive breasts. Before another drop could escape Chloe caught it with her tongue; parting her full lips and engulfing the purple hued head. Lana's hand grabbed at her head, steadily pushing the blonde down onto the phallus. Her gag reflex flared for a brief second, but her desire and willpower overcame it and Chloe pressed onward.

So much easier when she was smaller. Chloe thought to herself, suppressing her gag. Lana's cock wasn't much of a challenge at 4 or 5 inches, but as it grew in size so did the effort she needed to put in now it was a 12 inch monster. Still though, Chloe wouldn't complain: she loved the challenge and the reward.

The cock pulsed down her throat; she could feel the veins throb against her tongue as the member slid in. Chloe adjusted her kneeling stance as Lana pushed harder; the sheer girth causing her throat to bulge and conform to the cock as it pressed further in. She let a stray hand feel her neck, caressing the bulge as Lana forced herself further; Chloe almost came from the eroticism of it. Still she pressed onward, showing her love of Lana by taking the entire cock down her throat.

For several long moments the pair worked in conjunction; backing out then pressing in on Chloe's abused mouth. Working a few inches at a time force feeding her raw girlcock. The sounds of muffled gags and soft moans were the only sounds until a dull slap broke the discord. Lana's ball had hit Chloe's chin, signaling that their efforts were successful. Chloe looked up at Lana for a moment, meeting her gaze. Her expression, though stuffed with cock, was of passion. One hand snaked up and pawed at Lana's large breast squeezing it tenderly. Lana let out a soft moan as her blonde lover signaled her to start. She grabbed Chloe's head and began.

For several agonizingly long moments Lana used her like a cock sleeve. In and out the gigantic member bulged out her throat; the feeling was both incredible and painful. Fortunately, Lana had enough and retracted the foot of girl cock until the oversized head came free with an audible pop.

Chloe slipped back; gagging and letting drops of cum stained spittle drop to the floor. Lana looked slightly apologetic. "Sorry,"

The blonde coughed again. "Don't be, you're just getting too much for me to handle."

"Oh?" Lana smoothly hefted her lover up with one hand. "Too much?"

Chloe laughed lightly before leaning in and kissing her fully. "Just my throat. Everything else is more than enough."

Lana grinned, moving her to a convenient table and laying her down. Chloe matched her smile and slid down her skirt, revealing a smooth, if very wet, pussy.

Her futanari lover maneuvered them until Chloe's legs were spread past the brunette's narrow waist. Lana pushed her hips forward until her thick cock was just beginning to part Chloe's lower lips. "Ready?"

"Fuck me." Chloe had parted her boobs so she could look down at Lana. The sight of her exquisitely formed, Kryptonite enhanced lover sent a small spray of juices over the cock poised at the entrance. Lana wasted no time.

The pair moaned as Lana's cock pressed in then entered Chloe's honey pot. A few inches slid inside before the tightness stopped her progress. Slowly, she backed out and started in again; slowly feeding her member inward. Chloe responded with a series of moans and groans; vaginal walls deforming under the sheer size of Lana. Her taut stomach distended and bulged as Lana continued her assault; steadily feeding inch after inch of girlcock into her lover. Several moments later the brunette bottomed out; her cock fully buried into a gushing Chloe. The pair looked at each for several seconds, reveling in their accomplishment before Lana got impatient.

Slowly she began to rock back and forth, steadily speeding up as her pace quickened. The table jostled dangerously as she bottomed out with each stroke, filling Chloe with ecstasy. The blonde had wrapped her legs tightly around Lana, merely able to hold on as she rode the futanari express to countless orgasms; each one hitting right when the previous one began to subside.

"Oh Chloe!" Lana shouted as her pace quickened. Her balls pummeled the desk as she slammed her cock home; her thighs further indenting the battered linoleum while keeping up her brutal assault. "I'm getting...."

"Cum with me!" Chloe responded, her own barrage of orgasms flushed her face bright red, her oversized breasts heaving while she gulped for air. Lana could cum at any time and match one of Chloe's. Her pace slowed But her strokes became deeper and even stronger. The table whined and began to buckle.

Every thrust from Lana's member caused Chloe's belly to bulge precariously until Lana could take it no longer. With one final thrust Lana buried her cock deep within her lover and let loose. Chloe moaned as rich seed flooded her womb. Her back arched as her pussy vibrated; her entire existence experiencing pleasure as several more shots of copious cum blasted into her. Lana held her as the table gave way; collapsing in a heap of defeated debris. For several long moments Lana let her orgasm ride until the last few feeble squirts joined the rest of an impressive orgasm. The brunette began to withdraw before Chloe stopped her.

"No, just hold me." Chloe straightened out and arched her back; pressing her body against Lana's. Their breasts squashed together and Chloe kissed her, fully enveloping her mouth and letting her tongue dance with hers. She then leaned her head against Lana's shoulder and whispered quietly. "Love you."

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers