Smallville: Transference

Story Info
What Lionel got up to in Clark's body in episode 'Transference'.
1.7k words
4.03
10k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lionel in Clark's body, slammed his fist down on the desk smashing the corner to hundreds of tiny pieces. The computer he was working on displayed a Luthor Corp login with an incorrect password notification.

"Lex... he changed the password," Lionel mumbled to himself. A few moments later Chloe walked into the room.

"What? Was flannel too five minutes ago?" She asked, noticing he was wearing a long sleeved blue shirt rather than his usual plaid shirts.

"Whoa. Who pulled a Paul Bunyan on the desk?"

"It was that way when I got here," He replied, quickly closing the tab.

"Weird."

Lionel got up to leave but before he did a wicked idea came to mind.

"You know, Chloe, I'm concerned about your well-being."

"Oh, yeah? Why is that?

"If Lionel Luthor managed somehow to get out of prison, what do you suppose he'd do, about you, I mean?" He asked as he stalked up to the beautiful young blond.

"Why? Has the Lionel Luthor alert suddenly been elevated to orange? Do you know something I don't?"

"No. But it always pays to be cautious."

"Well, I'm not exactly shaking in my sneakers. I mean, he won't be eligible for parole until he's, like, 112, so..." She drifted off as Lionel became so close that their bodies were almost touching.

"You never know. He could get out sooner than you think," He warned with a sinister smile on his face.

"Yeah, well, I think maybe our quarterback has been sacked one too many times," Chloe laughed it off, masking her true nervousness about them being so close.

"Maybe. I do feel as though I'm looking through a different pair of eyes. I certainly see you in a whole new light."

"What exactly is that supposed to mean?" He slowly brushed his hand down her face before settling on her chin.

"I have to confess that I... I find you absolutely fascinating. It's that twinkle in your eye... your wonderfully sexy smile... and your skin is so..."

"Clark, what are you doing?" Chloe protested although she didn't do anything to stop him.

"What I've wanted to do for a very... very long time." Lionel slowly leaned in and the two kissed.

"Clark what is this?" Chloe asked as she pulled apart. Instead of replying, Lionel just continued kissing her. After a few moments of making out Chloe began to moan, pushing her hips against him. Lionel's hand trailed down her throat, the fingers tracing a line over her breasts.

"No, Clark. Why? I have to know, why are you doing this?" Lionel let out a sigh of annoyance at her constant questioning.

"Because, after all these years I finally know what I want." With that he continued kissing Chloe, who after only a moment's hesitation continued to kiss back. His hand soon went back to Chloe's breast and she gasped when he gripped her shirt and ripped it off.

"Are we really going to do this here?"

"I couldn't think of anywhere better." He then grabbed her bra and ripped it open, exposing her breasts.

"Clark, What's gotten into you?" She asked, as he began kissing her neck and massaging her breasts. A few minutes went by until Lionel put his hands on Chloe's shoulders and began pushing her onto her knees. She briefly hesitated but quickly went down, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. As she pulled down his pants his huge member nearly hit her in the face.

"Oh my God! Clark! It's huge," She exclaimed at the ten inch dick. She couldn't help but smile as she grabbed his dick in her hand and began stroking it.

"Lets see if it fits." Lionel placed his hands on the back of Chloe's head and pushed her head towards him. In the seconds that her head moved towards Clark's cock, a hundred thought rushed through her head. 'What am I doing? Why am I doing this? Why is Clark doing this? Why is he doing this now? However, all those thoughts changed as his penis slipped between her lips and into her mouth. ''His cock is huge. It's going right in my mouth. It tastes so good. I love it. I love sucking Clark's cock.'

She licked sultrily at the head of his cock, caressing it softly with her lips. As she did, Lionel took off his shirt, now completely naked.

Lionel let out a moan of pleasure, only encouraging Chloe. Without further delay, she stuck the cock further into her mouth, trying to get it as far as she could. Being that this was her first blowjob in years, it wasn't far. She stopped for fear of gagging too much on it. As Chloe bobbed her head up and down on the cock, she palmed his balls. She caressed them and pawed at them as she sucked the cock harder and faster.

Lionel suddenly pulled out of her mouth and shoved everything on the desk behind them off onto the floor. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto the desk. He bent down and tenderly removed one shoe at a time from her beautiful feet. Next, he moved up and took off her pants revealing a set of bright pink panties. He began kissing her inner thigh, moving closer and closer to her depths. He wrapped his fingers around her panties and began pulling them down revealing just how wet she had become. He quickly grabbed them and pulled them off. Softly and tenderly he kissed her, making his way from her hips to her mound. She gasped and tried to close her legs.

"Chloe, don't you trust me?"

"Of course, I'm just nervous," She admitted.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." After a few seconds she opened her legs and Lionel smiled as he eyed her up.

He eating her out, just slow licks from bottom to top. She writhed around in a sweet agony. He made sure he was rough enough to be felt, but soft enough to still tease her more than please her. Her shaven pussy was sweeter than he imagined it to be and he couldn't keep up with the teasing much longer.

There was no more holding back. He let his tongue explore all around her folds. He went from gentle to erratic and rough in a moment. A great feeling of satisfaction came over him as Chloe's back arched up in the air and she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Oh my fucking god Clark!" She screamed as she grabbed a fistful of his hair and shoved his face farther into her depths. His hands roamed up to her breasts and grabbed hold. She groaned at his touch and bucked her hips slightly. "That feels so good!"

Lionel began increasing the speed of his licks and continued to grab a hold of the rest of her body. She was getting close and he could tell that this was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She opened her mouth and tried to say something but couldn't get the words out. He felt all her muscles around him tighten. Her efforts gave way and she wrapped her thighs around his head, not that Lionel minded. He was pleased knowing that he was putting her through this much pleasure. With a guttural groan she came, causing Lionel to stop and marvel at the release she was experiencing. He had never seen anyone cum like that before.

"You ready for more?" He asked as he stood up. She nodded back, giving him a cheeky smile.

"Get onto all fours," He ordered. She did as she was told onto her hands and knees, her cunt dripping with desire. Her firm little ass faced the edge of the desk, and Chloe cried out when all ten inches of his cock rammed into her. Her body fell forward, and he smacked her bottom. In and out he pumped into her body, her wet, tight cunt massaging his stiff cock. In and out, until Chloe's legs grew weak beneath her and she cried out. His hand smacked her ass, and she drew herself up for more from her lover. In and out his cock slid for hours it seemed. At long last, he ordered her to get on her knees. She quickly jumped down from the table and got onto her knees. She obediently opened her mouth and he thrust his dick inside. Her tongue slid up and down his smooth shaft as she bobbed her head on his cock. Her hand cradled his ever tightening balls as she tried to coax them to cum.

"Tell me how much you want this. How much do you want me," Lionel requested, loving the feeling of dominance over the woman.

"I need it,' She replied. "I need your cock's cum so bad. I want to swallow it. I want to taste it. I need your hot fucking load in my mouth."

She doubled her efforts, bobbing her head furiously, licking every inch of cock she could, pleasurably tickling Lionel's balls.

She felt his whole body tense as he finally began to cum. Lionel's cock pumped shot after shot of cum into Chloe's mouth. It tasted bitter and salty, but she loved it. The taste was enough to make her own little orgasm. She swallowed as much as she could as he came, though a few drops dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. Lionel backed away from her and his cock slipped out of her mouth as she swallowed the last of his cum.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time," He admitted. Chloe grinned as she licked her lips and wiped her mouth.

"Tasted pretty good, too."

Lionel smiled back at her as he began getting dressed. She decided to do the same but when she got to putting on her shirt, she found Lionel had completely ripped it in two.

"What am I going to do now?" She asked showing him the broken top.

"There's no one around. Besides I like you a lot better like this."

"Very funny. Fortunately I have a jacket I can use for now." She walked over to the coat rack by the door and grabbed her jacket. However, when she spun around Lionel was gone making Chloe feel a bit like a slut.

Clark in Lionel's body sat in the visiting area of the prison. He was shocked when Lionel in his body walked in, a smug smile on his face.

"You'll never guess what I just did," He teased.