Smartass to Sub Pt. 02

Story Info
Locked in a power play with my stupid sexy coworker.
10.8k words
4.76
12.6k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored Ryan at the office. That was nothing new, so I figured no one would know anything had changed. I wasn't counting on Ryan having a personality change overnight.

"Sam could you double check I've dotted my I's and crossed my T's on that proposal before I send it off?" He leant over my desk. I shrugged.

"Send it to me. I'll have it back in an hour." Ryan grinned and sat on my desk, tapping on his phone. I looked up at him. I heard Caro clearing her throat and I glanced at her.

"Something else, Ryan?" He grinned.

"When are you taking lunch?"

"Now. To look over your proposal."

"I'll pick you up something."

"I'm fine." I glared at Ryan and shook my head a fraction. He sighed.

"Fine. Thanks mate." He overpronounced the T in mate and rolled his eyes at me as he stood up and walked away. Caro immediately turned to me.

"What the hell?" I shrugged. "That was almost friendly." She raised her eyebrows at me and I avoided her eyes, turning back to Ryan's diatribe on the degradation of waterways. I can't believe I fooled around with fucking Ryan. Bad enough that it was someone in the office- but Ryan?! I was smarter than that. I can't believe I fell for his big dumb blonde routine like a total damn slut.

I thought I might die if Caro ever found out.

"I dunno." I said absentmindedly as I proof read. He made a lot of typos.

"This anything to do with your boys drinks the other night?"

"Maybe."

"Ah- huh." She folded her arms and looked at me firmly. "What happened?"

"Nothing! We had some beers. I guess he was less of an ass than usual. Think he felt bad about the budget clusterfuck." Caro didn't seem convinced. She's not an idiot. I texted Ryan.

You want to tone it down a bit?

You want me to stop being nice to you?

Yeah it's fucking weird.

You worried people are gonna suspect something?

No one would ever suspect I'm dumb enough to fall for your shit

You're so charming Sammy.

I might not be charming but at least I can spell tribunal. You really think it's the Waitangi Tribute?

Fuck. I type a lot on mobile and I miss autocorrects

Dumbass

Nice ass though. Been thinking about it.

Don't think too hard. You might hurt yourself.

"Who is he?" Caro asked. I must have turned bright red. I looked up from my phone. "You're smiling." She said. "In that goofy you're in love kinda way." I rolled my eyes.

"You're reading a lot into that. It was a one off thing. Not my type."

"Well he's making you smile like he's your type." I glanced down at my phone.

You thinking about my ass Sammy?

It's hard not to when its sitting on my desk every fucking morning.

You want it.

And I'll have it.

Your's first.

We'll see.

I sent him back his edited proposal and continued to work my way through my inbox.

We'd see.

I mean. God that idiot needed a dicking down.

—-

We had a meeting a couple of days later, one of those overly long get everyone up to date kinds of meetings that can totally be reduced to an email. If it were up to me all meetings would be emails.

I stepped in the lift and Ryan stepped in behind me.

"Hey." He grinned and I sighed, watching the doors close.

Neither of us could stop ourselves. I threw myself into his arms and he moaned as he tilted my chin up to kiss me.

"You working yourself open for me like I told you to, puppy?" He growled as he panted against my face, his tongue going everywhere.

"No point." I ground my hips against him. Ryan chuckled and I'm sure we would have argued about it but elevator rides are only so long. We broke apart as the lift conveniently dinged for our floor and straightened ourselves up quickly. We nodded at Erin as we stepped into the meeting room.

"China has never qualified for the rugby world cup." Ryan said casually as we sat down. I shrugged at him.

"This will shock you, but not much of a rugby guy."

"Yeah, but you've heard of the All Blacks."

"Uh, yeah."

"Right. So imagine if the All Blacks played China. Pretty obvious who would end up on top right?"

Oh my god. I glanced at Erin. She was talking to Steve about arrangements for Fiona's leaving party. No one was paying attention to us.

"I wouldn't dare to suggest China was anywhere near the level of New Zealand when it comes to rugby." Ryan grinned at me. "But I don't know if you ever watch the Olympics? China dominates." He grinned even wider and opened his mouth to say some smartass comment but we were interrupted.

"Well actually America usually dominates." Gerry puffed as he settled in next to us. Ryan and I exchanged a smile and I let the two of them talk about sport as we waited for everyone to arrive.

--

I needed to get him out of my head so I did what I always do when I need to clear my head and called Aaron. Only Aaron was out of town so I tried Connor. Only Connor was getting serious with Luke, so I tried Dan, out of luck there too... I made my way through Eddy and Eoghan and finally Fabian- who was free.

"Missed you." He whispered as I pulled him in for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and started stripping him in the doorway. Fabe always looks good, but he looks way better naked. "Three weeks Sam!"

"How's my competition?" I teased. Fabe and I have an understanding. We like fucking each other, but we like fucking other guys too. Of course, we have to pretend that we're the best each other has, it's all part of the game. Fabian allowed me to strip him to his underwear before leading me to my bedroom and pushing me back on the bed.

"Haven't cum from my ass since last time you used it." He complained as he slowly started to unbutton my shirt and caress my chest. "You've been working out." He gently touched my pecs with a grin.

"I know, I'm basically Arnie." I joked as I peeled my shirt off. Fabian had moved his hands to my trousers and was undoing my belt.

"You look good." He said sincerely. Hmm. Sincerity. Not sure about that. I smiled at him and allowed him to pull my trousers off and we made out for a while, just pressing our bodies together and feeling each other grow harder. I loved the feel of Fabian. He was tall and slim and dark and tanned. He had a sight accent which I had assumed was Spanish for no real reason- he'd laughed and told me he was Italian. His tanned skin just gently stretched over his soft muscles as he reacted to my touch, and he moaned softly when I played with his nipples and ran my fingers and tongue through the soft covering of hair on his chest.

I liked to watch him writhe beneath me- he was one of those super sensitive guys who would squirm at the lightest touch. I liked to tease him and watch him totally fall apart, which he always obligingly did.

"Sammmm... please..." He moaned as my hands played with his balls and taint and he spread his legs wider and wider.

"You need something baby?"

"Posso avere..."

"Posso avere un pene?" I mocked him. I don't speak a word of Italian but Fabe usually starts switching whenever he's horny. He smiled a little looking up at me.

"Please Sam." He sighed heavily.

"En Italiano?" He's fucking hot when he speaks Italian.

"Per favore signore..."

I pushed his legs a little wider and started to lick between them gently. He moaned and held his knees apart for me so I could get my mouth around his soft puffy pink hole. He was so soft and pliant underneath me, biting into the pillow.

"Ah!" He grunted as I bit his cheek.

"Shhh. You love it." He chuckled and I slapped where I'd just bitten, listening for his gasp. He obliged me, tensing up and going limp. I teased him with the pleasure and the pain, weakening him every time I hurt him- not much, Fabe wasn't really a sub, just a really eager bottom. He was panting and his eyes were glazed over as he stared at me. He was drooling just a little. Aw. I love it when he looks at me like that.

"Hey Sam. Please fuck me."

"Okay, baby."

He moaned as I pressed into him. He was easy, so fucking relaxed. The initial entrance was always tight and we both sighed as I worked my way in.

"Ughh, Samm..." I watched him carefully as I fucked him, adjusting to his sighs and moans, switching up my pace when he relaxed too much, keeping him needy. There's a reason people come back to me and I think I've made it clear that's not because of the size of my dick.

I just fucking love bottoms. And I love fucking bottoms. I love their plush asses, their desperate holes, the way they whimper and moan my name. There is nothing that gets me harder than a proud dude with his legs spread aching for me to punish his boypussy...

I'm addicted to making guys feel good. That's why they come back. That's why Fabian was clenching hard on me as his legs shook.

"Oh baby." I whispered. I wanted to touch his dick; it was straining so hard and grazing my stomach, but Fabe liked me to ignore it completely. He was biting his lip and moaning, like it was way too much, like he wanted me to stop- but I knew him so well by now. I knew he was nearly done. I watched him flex his muscles underneath me, his thighs trembling. I leant down and gently sucked on his big brown nipples, trailing kisses across his chest as he started to tense up- his hands clenching on the sheets beneath him.

"Ugh, Sam!" He cried out... twitching and wrapping his arms tight around me as his ass clenched down hard on my dick. I kept fucking him, ugh his ass was so tight... I grunted as I felt myself getting close; he started to go limp, moaning and shaking in the afterglow.

A thought crossed my mind as I fucked him, and I raised his fingers to my mouth, sucking on them. He whimpered and blinked up at me.

"Fabe..." I whispered. He widened his eyes, but he read the room pretty well, and he pressed us tight against each other. His hand gently cupped my ass and I felt his fingers probing me. Relax. I told myself. It's Fabe. I moaned as he grazed my prostate... and that was it... I felt myself throwing my head back and releasing into him with a grunt. He sighed as I fell on top of him and rolled us over, entwined, so his arms were wrapped around me.

"Don't ever make me wait that long again." He muttered.

--

"Didn't know you liked that?" He asked as we shared a beer afterwards- I was trying a new thing of not immediately kicking guys out of my house. I shrugged.

"I don't. Not... I mean it feels good eventually right?" Fabian nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah dude."

"So... maybe one day..." I sighed and came clean with him. "There's a guy. Total top though..." Fabian laughed.

"You could try dating a bottom?" He teased.

"Why, you offering?" Fabian didn't reply. I looked over at him to see he was blushing lightly, and staring into the distance. I felt my guts wrench. Oh.

Fabian was really hot. I thought he got off on my dick alone- I didn't think he actually- I winced. Fuck. Maybe I was sort of a jerk in the bedroom. Even this quick beer was more time than I usually gave guys.

"You wanna... grab dinner?" I suggested to Fabian as we sat in silence. I mean, I wasn't married to Ryan. No reason I couldn't go out with someone else. Fabian sighed and looked at me.

"I don't want to cross that line Sam. I'll end up hurt." He was probably right. I sipped on my beer.

"I really like you Fabe." He smiled.

"I know Sam. But you're not going to fall for me." I nodded. "We'll do this again though. Hang out, play some PlayStation, fuck and have a beer." I grinned.

"Yeah man. Sounds awesome."

--

To my relief Ryan was kind enough to stay out of my way until Wednesday when I found a coffee on my desk before I sat down. There was a note. Some... really shittily done characters that read 'Tonight." I stared at it. Well, he'd really tried. That was something. Caro cleared her throat.

"From Ryan." She said. Obviously. "He didn't bring me one." She said pointedly. I sighed. "It's weird." She said. "Anyone else and I would have thought..."

"Don't." I said. And I blushed a deep red. Caro looked at me.

"Knew it." She said. I sighed.

"You don't know anything Caro, because there is nothing to know."

"So you weren't texting Ryan the other day?"

"I was texting Fabe! The hot Italian..." She nodded.

"Ok." She tapped on her computer for a second. "Thought we were best friends." She said with an exaggerated sigh. "Thought we told each other everything." I took a deep breath and sat back.

"Caro. If you made a really big mistake, and you knew you were going to make it again, I wouldn't expect you to tell me. I would very quietly let you make that mistake and not give me all the gory details. So please..." I trailed off and started to work in silence as I felt her smiling. She picked up typing again.

A minute later I got an email from her in my personal inbox. No subject.

So. Quietly and without the gory details... is he as good as he acts like he is?

I sighed.

Wouldn't know. Haven't fucked. We can't decide who's on top.

I heard her laugh as she opened my email.

Let him go first, then show him how it's done.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. But actually, not a bad idea. Let him think he had me. I grinned and deleted the email thread.

——

"Night Caro." I said as I packed up my stuff. She checked her watch.

"Not staying late today?"

"Gonna hit the gym." She looked at me shrewdly.

"Just the gym?" She said. I sighed.

"Who knows. Maybe some giant powerlifter will show up and somehow coerce me into having a beer with him. We'll see." She grinned.

"Totally off topic but Ryan owes me some work..." I glared at her. "I just noticed suddenly he had all his pegs in order when it comes to you... you couldn't..." I sighed.

"I'll see what I can do."

——-

Ryan was more focussed watching me at the gym than doing his own workout. In fact I'm pretty sure I fucked his workout- he kept dropping weights angrily. I smiled at him as we ended up beside each other.

"Spot me." I suggested. He grinned.

"Okay Sammy."

Oof. Bad call. He definitely made me lift a lot heavier than usual. I guess I might have forgotten for a second that this was his hobby. I wondered if he was trying to tire me out, knock the fight out of me and get me all subby. Good thinking if so. He made me insatiably horny.

--

"Your's or mine?" I grunted as we got changed together. He looked at me.

"Your's if it's close. I want to fuck up your bed. But mine if it's closer. Because I want to fuck up my bed."

"Your's then." He grinned.

"Beer first though." He clapped me on the shoulder and I stumbled a little. I wish he wouldn't catch me off guard like that. I shook him off me as we marched to the lift.

"You don't need to get me drunk this time, I'm game "

"I'm not getting you drunk you fucking idiot. I wanna hang out with you."

"Why?"

"Because it's fun? Jesus, Sam."

"We can hang out at yours. "

"Beer and I'll let you go on top one day." I rolled my eyes as I followed him down the street.

"I'll be on top tonight."

"You're cute, Sammy."

--

I bought the beer and chips. I figured I owed him. And I really didn't want him to treat me. We were so not going to set up that precedent. I slammed down opposite him with a sigh.

"Anyway, there was something I wanted to show you." I said, pulling out my laptop. Ryan leant over the table and watched me type. "That is an apostrophe. You can use it to express possession, or plurality. Sometimes functions to replace a letter in contractions... " Ryan closed my laptop with a laugh.

"That key is broken on my laptop. I rely on spellcheck to correct it for me. Actually my spacebar is broken as well. And my zero key." He shrugged at me as I shook my head.

"Leave it on my desk tomorrow. I'll fix it." I said with a sigh.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's as much for my sanity as for you." He grinned.

"You're so smart."

"You're so full of shit." He grinned and leant back, clasping his hands together behind his head.

He was looking at me intensely. Undressing me, I think, mentally. I sighed and sipped on my beer.

--

"So is that a Karearea on your chest?" I blinked. He knew his birds.

"Yeah." I said. "My favourite bird, I guess." Ryan smiled.

"I like Kakapo."

"You like the popular puffed up idiot horny parrot? Would never have guessed." He laughed.

"Any other bird tattoos?"

"Chicken on my ankle." I showed him. "Korora on my arm." I rolled my sleeve up. Ryan took my forearm and looked at it.

"Does it hurt?"

"That one didn't." He stroked it carefully. He looked at me over the table. "My thighs hurt like a bitch though." I admitted. "And my lower back." I thought about it. "And my fucking knees Jesus. Never get your knees tattooed." Ryan shrugged.

"Wasn't planning on it."

--

My clothes fell off between the door and his bedroom. I lay down and moaned.

"Get naked for me Ry." He didn't need telling twice. I actually heard his shirt rip as he pulled it off. "Hope that wasn't expensive." I muttered. Ryan shrugged.

"Couldn't give less of a shit." He threw himself on the bed and grabbed my hair. "So." He said. I grinned at him as his hand wandered to my arse. And in all of two seconds my resolve to show him who was in charge faded, and I felt myself leaning against him. "Hands and knees." He whispered. I felt myself obeying him. God my body was a fucking traitor. I bit my lip and swung my hair out of the way to look at him as he knelt behind me.

God he was hot. He really was Arnie- except way better looking. He was just perfectly sculpted muscle, with soft thighs and a pillowy ass. His calves were fucking massive- he did all his cardio on the bikes. He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at me.

"You are so utterly perfect." He moaned as he stroked my ass.

"I'm not." I argued. "I'm not a bottom." He laughed.

"We can change that." He whispered, grasping my hair and the nape of my neck and pushing my head down. I moaned, unable to stop myself.

He started to rim me, and fuck it felt so good. His stubble tickled a little as he pressed his tongue against my hole. He gently pressed his thumb in and I sighed as I gave way, and he angled it just right.

"This is way better." He sighed. "I reckon another week and I can fuck you properly, pup." I groaned as he sat up.

"Another week?"

"Another week SIR." He corrected me. "Dude, good work, but you're still way too tight." I sighed, abandoning my dignity and rolled over to face him.

"You're not even gonna let me try, huh? Sir?" Ryan grinned and kissed me.

"Nope. Not even gonna let you try it puppy." I stared at him. What an arrogant prick.

"Well. In that case."

--

I don't think he understood how I got him tied up. His dick was completely hard and he was looking up at me.

"Muay Thai?"

"Karate." I shrugged as I touched his face gently.

"It's only because you surprised me. I'll take you next time." He gently tested the restraints. But I'm really good at that shit. He groaned. "Fuck you."

"Sure thing, sir. Next time maybe." I grinned as I straddled him. "This actually ok, Ry?" I muttered.

"Make you a deal." He suggested. I stroked his face.

"Not in the best position to make a deal baby."

"You'll like it."

"I'd better." Ryan grinned and bit his lip.

"I think you like it when I'm in charge."

"I do." I admitted. "But I like seeing you tied up even more."

"I'll take turns if you let me buy you coffee." I felt my face turn red. He chuckled.

"I don't want coffee."

"I do."

"Fuck you." He grinned.

"I'm at your mercy." He said, sticking his bottom lip out and pouting at me.

"Ok. But you gotta get on top of that shit you owe Caro." He groaned and thumped his head on the pillow.

"Sammy, you're killing me. What if I just say no?" I sighed.

"Well, then I'll untie you and we can go our seperate ways, and no one gets to fuck anyone." He groaned.