Smartass to Sub Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, you fucking meat head, you could probably make me sit down and watch a Disney propaganda film and I'd still have a good time." I said.

His face almost split in two and I was blinded as he lit up.

"That sounds awful." He said. "But we could watch something together. Star Trek?" I swallowed. How the fuck did he know?

"Deep Space Nine?"

"TNG?" I grinned at him. Close enough.

——

I had never been more ready to get fucked in my entire life than when he sighed and put his guitar down after a pretty sick jam session. He looked at me and ran his fingers through his hair as I began to put the guitar I'd borrowed away.

I liked the way he was looking at me. Predatory. He grinned and beckoned towards him. I started to stand up and he shook his head. I ignored that. If he wanted me to crawl he was going to have to make me.

He pressed his lips to my neck as I reached him, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close.

"Once a week is so not enough." He whispered in my ear.

"Plenty of holes on Grindr." I whispered back. I glanced up at him. His hand tightened at the back of my neck and he jerked my head back to look up at him. His eyes flashed.

"That's not what I want." He said. "Not looking for a hole." He grinned and whirled me around pressing my back to him so I could feel his dick throbbing against me. I moaned as he held me tight, his hand drifting to my own rock hard cock and feeling it through my trousers. "Looking for someone who can give as good as he gets." I smiled.

"Who can give better than he gets." I teased. Ryan growled. "Prove me wrong." I whispered.

Ryan pulled my hands behind me and marched me to his room, bending me over the bed.

"Stay there." He grunted. As if I had any intention of going anywhere. I did help with my trousers, unbuckling my belt and shuffling everything down so my ass was hanging out. He hit it- hard- and I moaned as I felt his fingers slide up my crack.

Relax. It's Ryan.

Ryan. The biggest jerk I know. And I was offering myself up to him like a total fucking whore.

"Hmmm." He growled. He was working one finger in and I sighed, trying so hard to relax and enjoy it, trying to ignore the pain... he pushed another finger in and I cried out. I bit my lip to stop myself and he stroked my back.

"Puppy." Ryan whispered. "Relax."

And I tried to just give on and enjoy his fingers teasing me, touching me... trying to spread me open. Ryan leant over me and pushed my hair off my face.

"I think you're really gonna hate what I'm about to say." He whispered. I blinked at him as he withdrew his fingers. "You are way. Too. Tight." I sighed and rolled over.

"I'm not." I said.

"You're struggling with my fingers Sam. You can't take my dick. Not today." He kissed me and I didn't kiss back. I lay stiffly below him.

"You want me to beg?"

"Yes. But it won't help." I sighed and wrapped my hands around him. How on earth this jock managed to get me so frustrated over something I never wanted in the first place I'll never know.

"What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Like I told you. Work yourself open for me. Stop jerking off and fucking other guys and focus on me. Just for a week Sammy." I blushed. Ok. I could do that. For a week.

"So... tonight..." I cupped his ass with a grin. He shook his head with a twinkle in his eye.

"Well. I had a back up plan." He grinned. "Regarding that fucking talented mouth of yours." I shrugged. At least I knew I was good at that. His eyes were sparkling and I wondered what the catch was.

"Get on your knees." I rolled off the bed and knelt beside it, looking up at him. He leant down and clasped my chin in his hands. "I'm going to tie you up puppy, that ok with you?"

"Yes, sir." I grinned and quickly discarded my clothes, watching him as he did the same. I wondered if he was half as good as I was at bondage. I really doubted it, but I was going to play along regardless. He took out the length of rope from his bedside table and tied my hands behind my back. He spread my knees obscenely wide and using the same length of rope he tied each foot to a bedpost. I was spread lewdly and struggled a little to hold my balance. Fuck this was going to be an uncomfortable blow job. Ryan seemed to read my mind because he grabbed my chin again and tilted it to look up at me.

"I know puppy. But this is about what I want, isn't it?" Yeah, it really was.

"Yes, sir." I said quietly. Ryan smiled.

"I have a present for you." That worried me a little.

He stood up and retrieved something before kneeling in front of me and presenting it to me. I felt my face grow bright red.

"Oh god." Ryan slapped me, nothing wildly painful, just a tap to remind me he was in charge.

"Sorry, sir." He stoked my little semi and sighed.

"You're learning." He said. "Anyway I'm glad to see this embarrasses you. I love it when you're embarrassed." Ok, sadist. "This is gonna help you get loose for me. You're going to wear it tonight, and you're going to wear it every night this week. And you're going to send me a picture so I know you're being a good boy and obeying me." I was getting hard listening to him. He noticed. "Good boy." He whispered, stroking my dick. He lubed up the plug and inserted it carefully. He patted my butt with a moan. "Fuck Sammy that suits you." I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. I had a feeling anyone he had tied up would 'suit' a butt plug.

It was wildly uncomfortable, but then again everything about this was wildly uncomfortable. And wildly arousing. He stood in front of me and rubbed his dick all over my face. I moaned and tried to take it in my mouth but he wasn't having a bar of it.

"Come on puppy. You know the rules." I didn't, we'd skipped over that kind of thing, but I assumed he wanted me to beg for it. I blinked up at him with what I hoped were sexy eyes. I opened my mouth to plead with him but I couldn't stop myself.

"Come on you arsehole-" He cut me off with a slap to the face. This one hurt. My whole head jerked back. He gripped my hair and lifted me off the ground, just a fraction but Jesus it hurt. I reconsidered my previous vows to grow it and considered shaving it instead. Ryan laughed as I grunted in pain and let me drop down again. I felt myself fall forward and he stopped me, one strong hand against my chest.

"You want to try that again?" I swallowed.

"You want my hot fucking mouth or not?" Ryan slapped me again, laughing.

"I can do this all day puppy." Hmm. He did have me at a slight disadvantage. Maybe I could shut up and enjoy the submission for once...

"And I have a hundred guys lining up to suck my dick, you really think you're so special?" Ryan laughed and wrapped his hand in my hair.

"Jesus Sammy, you really want me to break you huh? You're tied up, puppy. You have my plug in your ass. You showed everyone your hard tiny little dick today just because I told you to. We both know you're gonna beg for it." I looked up at him and his cocky grin. I bit my lip.

"Ry, fuck my face, please. I need your big fucking dick in my mouth. I haven't been able to think of anything else all week, just worshipping you." I glanced up at him. Yeah, that was doing it. Fuck it, who needed self respect anyway?

"You want my big dick?" Obviously.

"Please. I want to choke on it sir. I want you to shove it down my throat and claim me."

"You want me to claim you?"

"Yes, Ry. Break me."

That was enough to break Ryan at least. He shoved his dick in my mouth roughly, and I began working on it. I like a more refined approach myself but Ryan was really getting off on how sloppy we were. There was spit dribbling down my chin and my eyes were watering. I'm sure I was turning bright red from the lack of oxygen.

"You're a fucking good little cocksucker aren't you? Guess you have to be good with your mouth with this little thing." His foot rubbed my small cock which throbbed at his touch. I moaned on his dick, getting off on the humiliation, even when we both knew it wasn't true. Ryan wrapped both his hands in my hair and held my head firmly, pounding my face. I knew he couldn't last long with the throat fucking I was giving him and sure enough, I heard his breathing change and he pulled out, cumming all over my face. The dude had no stamina. God that was hot. I moaned as he finished, taking his cock and wiping the last few drops on my cheek. He stood over me for a second and I felt so used and dirty being tied up, with his cum covering me. I looked up at him and allowed myself to wallow in it.

Ryan had a look in his eye, thoughtful? Lust filled? I think he wanted to do something but, as I said, we hadn't actually talked limits so he wasn't sure where the line was. I think with Ryan there were no limits, I would try anything for him.

"I need a leak." He said slowly and I suddenly knew exactly what he wanted. Well fuck, I said I wanted him to claim me. I made eye contact and slowly, deliberately opened my mouth. He grinned. "You'd do anything for me wouldn't you puppy?"

"Yes, sir." He placed his limp cock back in my mouth and moaned.

"You ever done this before?" I shook my head. "Just a taste then." He muttered and pushed my hair gently away from my face so he could stare in my eyes as he started pissing in my mouth. It really was just a taste, I was game to swallow him all but he had another plan. I closed my eyes and tried not to show how fucking disgusting it was, despite how horny it made me, and he pulled out. He aimed his dick at my face and I closed my eyes as he pissed in it, his pee joining his cum and my sweat. He finished by aiming at my dick, marking it as his.

"I'm claiming you, puppy. You and this cute little dick. It deserves to be pissed on by a real man, just a reminder that you're my little slut, and nothing else." I was rock hard. He sighed with pleasure as he finished and ruffled my hair. "Fuck you're hot, Sam." He said.

I took that as my cue to wriggle out of his shitty restraints- I knew I'd be better at bondage than he was. His mouth fell open as I stood up and stretched. I looked at him and shrugged.

"I'll have to teach you some real knots sometime." I said. "Any chance of a shower?" I looked at his piss on the floorboards. "Or I could clean this up? Sir?" He smiled at me, his eyes wandering all over my body, evidently happy with what he saw.

"I'll clean this up Sammy. You go have a shower. I'll join you in a sec." He pointed me in the direction of the bathroom and gave me a loving kiss before I went to wash the piss off myself. "Don't jerk your little cock, save it for me." He growled. Good thing he'd told me, I was so fucking horny it was the only thing I was thinking of."

"Fine."

I showered for the second time that night, washing myself almost as thoroughly- as hot as it was when he peed on me, the moment for wallowing in his filth had passed and it was starting to feel gross. I tried to ignore my aching balls, hoping Ryan would be quick.

He grinned as he hopped in the shower, and he lifted me up, burying his head in my chest as I wrapped my legs around him. For all the dominant attitude Ryan was one soppy son of a bitch. He let me down and kissed me. I laughed at his big doe eyes.

"You gonna take care of me or what?" I asked. He didn't seem to mind that I'd dropped the sub shit. He grinned and got down on his knees. I hadn't been expecting that, I thought he would just give me a couple of quick tugs. "Hey uh dude- that's ok." I said. "I'm not going to take long." Ryan looked up at me. Annoyed? Maybe he did want to keep playing after all.

"Sammy, let me do you right. I feel shitty otherwise." He was so sappy. I shook my head.

"Look, if this was about me cumming we'd have a hell of a different set up tonight, Ryan. Seriously man, you don't have to... I swear I'm good." Ryan shook his head, looking up at me.

"God Sam, you're such a fucking cunt sometimes. Is this how you treat your subs? Just kick them out when you're done? Never mind that they might have feelings?" I felt myself grow a little hot, and not in the sexy way he usually made me feel.

"No." I lied. Ryan clearly didn't believe me. "Look, my subs have a great time ok? We're on the same page- you're the only one who wants to get all..." I trailed off and Ryan sat still, looking up at me.

"All what?" I twisted my lips. I really wished he'd just tugged me off and let me go.

"Look, dude, don't even worry about it ok, I, honestly, I'm not even horny any more." I stepped away from him and he looked like a puppy dog that had just been kicked. "What?" Ryan wrapped his hands around my legs and kissed a pattern of moths that ran around one of my thighs.

"Well, you're definitely still horny." He said softly. "Sammy, I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm asking you to relax and let me suck you off." I sighed. I was still horny. And actually I don't know what the fuck I was doing, trying to stop this stud who wanted to suck my dick from doing exactly that. Ryan kept kissing my thighs, licking them, biting them. I couldn't stop myself from responding. I pushed my crotch into his face slowly and stroked his hair.

"Fine. Get to it then, slut." I murmured. Ryan grinned and leant in and started licking my shaft. He was doing better this time. Maybe he'd learnt something from me. He tried gamely to deep throat me but even my small dick rock hard is too much for an untrained throat and he resigned himself to getting about halfway there- which was still good. I wrapped my hand in his short hair and pulled him off.

"You're gonna have to work harder than that. I may as well go home and jerk off, at least then I might get to cum one day." Ryan was speechless, he just blinked at me, and then hung his head, a tiny bit pink. I pulled his hair, I wasn't strong enough to pull him off the floor like he had with me, but I could see him wince. "Look at me slut." Ryan looked at me. "Try again. Relax your throat." Ryan dove back in hungrily, a little too eagerly, there's an art to a blowjob that he, as a face fucker, probably would never learn. He did relax his throat a little, and he moaned against me. "That's it slut, much better." I purred. It was a lie but that wasn't the point. "You look so fucking good on your knees, stud. You should kneel before me more often." I could see Ryan was starting to get hard again, which was a good sign.

"Not a bad little cocksucker are you?" I stroked his cheek. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes and I smiled at him. "I'm pretty close stud. You get to work on those balls and you might just get me there after all." I leant back as he engaged his hands, swapping from sucking by dick to my balls while stroking the other with his hand. "Oh yeah baby that's it, you fucking slut. Keep going bitch." I humped his face gently, he couldn't take the brutality he dished out on me, and he moaned as he felt me start to clench up. I thrust into his mouth as I came, moaning his name. Fuck he was so hot.

I leant against the wall with a sigh. I felt him stand up and wrap his arms around me. He grasped my chin and looked at me, pulling me in for a kiss. As he kissed me I felt him deposit my load in my mouth. God he was filthy. I swallowed it without hesitation. He grinned.

"Finish up, there's a spare toothbrush in the second drawer then come back to bed Sammy." He disappeared before I could protest. I didn't want to linger, I'd got what I came for.

I finished up, pulling the butt plug out and washing it off in the shower. I liked how loose I felt, and I idly played with my arse as I brushed my teeth.

I went to say goodnight to him, getting dressed again, and I could tell he was disappointed. I straddled him on the bed and took his hands.

"You know Ryan, for the filthiest cunt out there you're a real soft touch." I said with a sigh. "Do you really want to cuddle for ten minutes?" Ryan shrugged.

"I want to cuddle all night, but I'll take what I can get." I sighed, tucked myself under his arm and stroked his chest. He kissed my head. "Thanks." He mumbled.

--

He was distressingly late to work the next day. He showed up at my desk before anyone else saw him, my coffee in his hand.

"Hey Sammy." He said. I glared at him.

"You are late. You have overdue reports. Why the fuck are you here Ryan?" He bit his lip. I checked to see Caro wasn't around. "Look. Right now you have no idea how much I want to hurt that fucking lush ass of yours. You are causing me and my team a lot of grief right now." Ryan looked ashamed. Huh. Weird. I thought he was almost incapable of that. He looked up at me.

"Sam. Um.." He hung his head. "You're right. I'll stay late tonight to make up for it."

"Good start." I said. "I was starting to regret wearing the present you got me." Ryan's eyes went wide and he smiled goofily as he looked at me.

"You... you're wearing it now?" I shrugged.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I leant back in my chair and spread my legs, looking at him. "Tell you what, you get up to date by lunchtime and you can see for yourself." Ryan nodded eagerly. "But if you don't then we're gonna have to wait another week for you to prove you've got what it takes." Ryan blushed.

"You're a really good influence on me Sammy." He said quietly.

"I know." I said. "I told you I was a good Dom."

——-

To be continued