Smartass to Sub Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok. Tonight I'm yours. I promise. But next week you're mine. And I buy you coffee. And I'll stay up to date with whatever shit your girlfriend wants."

"Deal."

"Really?" I brought my mouth to his nipple and he sighed in pleasure.

"Yes, sir." I whispered. He moaned as he looked down at me.

"You know." He murmured. "I totally thought I had you after last week."

"I know."

"I'm glad I was wrong."

"I know."

I gently ran my hands over his muscles.

"Flex." He blushed and obeyed me as I felt him up. I grinned. "Who do you think about when you work out?" He laughed.

"You want me to say you, puppy?"

"I want you to tell me the truth."

"Then you. Since I saw you there. You were squatting and your shirt rode up. I thought I was just checking out some tattooed twunk but then you turned around. Maybe it's hotter because you're such a nerd. Because you're so uptight. So uptight but such a damn fucking slut... On Grindr at work?" I laughed.

"Not always."

"I'm not even on Grindr."

"You don't need to be." I licked his chest and bit at his neck, just below where his shirt would sit. He writhed with the pain and I felt his cock leaking against me.

"I don't want to be." He sighed. "I'm a one man kind of guy." I paused in my marking and glanced up at him. Uh oh.

—-

I ignored him and continued my assault. I had to. I didn't want to think of the implications of Ryan being a one man kind of guy. If it's not clear... I'm ahhh... more of a as many men as is feasible kind of guy.

I made my way down Ryan's chest and paused as I kissed that fucking beautiful deep v he'd worked so hard on leading to his dick.

"Oh. God. Please puppy."

"We're sticking with puppy?" Ryan sighed and jerked his hips up.

"Can we?" He asked. "Even like this... all yours Sammy... I just want you to know you're mine." I sighed. Puppy.

Well. I'd been called worse.

I started to gently tongue his dick. He moaned and tried to fuck my face and I laughed as I pulled away.

"Oi. Who's in charge?"

"You." He mumbled. "Sorry."

"Lie back." He obliged me and I stroked his abs as I returned to his dick, his softly teasing him.

"Good boy." I murmured, and his dick spasmed. "Oh you like that." I muttered. He didn't reply, but he whined and I wrapped my mouth around him. I was ready to give him the best fucking head of his life but he tensed up just as I was getting started.

"Oh shit... Sam..." He grunted as he came. I kept my mouth on him, swallowing as he came in thick, hot spurts, and lay silent as he moaned, humping into me as he finished. Eventually I knelt up and smiled at him. He was bright red and wide eyed as he looked at me.

"Lucky you weren't fucking me." I said. He closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry... you got me so... fucking worked up..." I smiled.

"It's cute." I reassured him. He groaned and tugged at his restraints again.

"It's not cute." He mumbled. I looked at him carefully. And slowly, I reached up and started to untie him. "Oh... puppy..." He whispered. "It's ok. I said I was yours." I kissed his wrists as I discarded his shirt that I'd tied him up with.

"Yes." I said. "Mine." I grinned as I pulled him onto all fours and stroked his back. "And I want you to do this without any restraint." I started kissing the small of his back, working my way down to his hairy ass crack. "No excuses. You're mine because you want it." He whimpered as I patted his cheeks and began to lick slowly up between his cheeks.

"Ok." He said quietly.

"Say it."

"I want it." I teased him with my tongue, gently pushing it in and pressing it flat against his hole as he relaxed. I could feel his boypussy start to tremble and I continued to lap at him, firm- but not fast. He moaned.

"What do you want Ry?"

"I want..." He moaned as I bit his cheek- one of my favourite moves. "Fuck me." He said, surprising himself, I think. He blinked and looked over his shoulder, biting his lip. "Oh Sammy, fuck me." He said again, moaning. I moaned back, against his twitching hole. I had to pull away and he cried out at the loss.

"Where do you keep...?" He sighed.

"Ugh. I guess raw is a bad idea."

"Yeah." I mean. Maybe ok for me if he was as chaste as he said. Terrible idea for him though. I'm probably clean, but testing regularly still doesn't quite keep up with my personal rotation.

He gestured in the direction of his bedside table. Oops, could totally have guessed that. I fumbled with the untouched pack of condoms, and noticed the rope and handcuffs in the same drawer. Huh. A dildo as well. So he did like it. More than me, probably.

"Sam!" He prompted me and I returned to behind him, gently probing his ass with my fingers. His ass sucked them in like it was nothing.

"Thought you were such a top." I muttered. He chuckled.

"Definitely thought you weren't." He mumbled. "So we all learnt somethi... ugh..." He groaned as I started to finger his prostate. "Fuck puppy... you're good at that." Tell me something I don't know. I fingered him, watching in fascination as he writhed underneath me, accepting 2,3... fuck it...3 and a thumb...

"Please." He begged.

"Yes SIR." I lined myself up and pressed in gently.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned. "The hell?!" His head turned towards me and he bit his lip. "How does that feel so big?" Asshole.

"Because I know how to use it." I told him. I thrust in further and he was already slipping off his arms.

"That's good baby. Keep your back arched." I directed. He moaned into the pillow.

"You like this?" I asked as I teased him, just gently humping against him.

"Yeah." He whined.

"Pardon?"

"Yes!" He said, moving his head so I could hear him.

"Huh? I can't hear you? Is my tiny little dick not enough for you? Because we can stop..."

"Fuck me!" He yelled. "Sam! Fuck me please!" I grinned.

"Hope the neighbours heard that." I said. He moaned.

"I don't give a shit." He whined. "What are you doing to me?" He grunted as I started to fuck him hard and rough, pushing his face into the bed and feeling his ass clamp down on me.

"Fucking you." I said.

"Fucking me so damn good..." He collapsed and I laughed, but it was ok. I could still fuck him as he lay prone, using is tight little hole as fleshlight, pounding into him, gripping his hair and slapping his ass as I ducked. "Sam... oh my god Sammy..." He moaned.

"Yes bitch. Moan my name."

"Sammy!" He cried out. "Don't stop! Harder!" I'm an obliging guy. I pulled his head up and kept fucking him, one hand half heartedly wrapping around his throat.

"Yeah." He sighed. "Just like that..." He whined and humped against me, our bodies meeting each other violently. "On my back, please..." he whined and I pulled out. He sobbed at the loss of me as I turned him around and stared deep in his eyes as I entered him again, roughly. "Fuck." He said.

I wrapped my hand around his dick and jerked it hard, and he moaned with the overstimulation.

"Oh shit. Too much." He cried out. I stopped thrusting and focussed on his cock... using both hands and lazily thrusting into him as I changed my focus. Guys like Fabe can come every time from my dick but I knew Ryan. I flicked his nipples as I focused on his dick and he moaned, barely thrusting but trying his best.

"You're close." I whispered. He didn't reply. He just whimpered underneath me.

"Sam..." He whispered.

"Good boy." I whispered back... and I felt him throb under my hands and I felt him tense up around my dick and suddenly he was cumming again, hitting me in the chest with his load. He moaned.

"Sammy! Puppy! Oh my god yes!" He yelled.

I squeezed his dick, milking every last drop from him. He caught his breath and bit his lip desperately.

"You didn't..." He said. I mean. I didn't. I kissed him violently, our tongues pressing hard against each other. He moaned. "Lie down." He said softly.

I obliged him, we both whined as my dick, still hard and throbbing, slipped out and he wrapped his mouth around it. He wasn't very good, his teeth scraped me from time to time and his only move was bobbing up and down, but it was enough. I groaned.

"Gonna cum." I warned him. He didn't care, he repeated what he was doing- good boy- and I unloaded into his big soft pillowy lips.

He didn't swallow. He grabbed his ruined shirt and spat into it with a sigh, one hand still feeling me up and down.

He collapsed on my chest and lay there.

"Oh no." He said eventually. I blinked at him.

"Huh?" Yeah. I'm super smart after I cum.

"That was really good." He said. "I'm in trouble." I grinned.

"Yeah." He sat up and raised his eyebrows.

"You are too." He said. "Deal's a deal."

——

I sighed as I heard the sound of a coffee cup hitting my desk. I glanced up.

"Thanks." I sighed. Ryan shrugged.

"Deals a deal." He grinned. "Come with me next time." I opened my mouth to retort when my phone pinged. Ryan frowned. "You're still on Grindr?" I sighed. Why didn't I just keep my phone on silent? We looked at each other.

"You want me to delete it?" He went a tiny bit pink. Oh god. He wanted me to delete it. He really thought we had something. "Ry, you're killing me." I sighed and I held his gaze and I sighed as I unlocked my phone. I held it up to him and worked my way through deleting Grindr... and Squirt...and Scruff... and Tinder... I glanced at him.

"Happy?" He nodded and hastily stood up as Caro arrived. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Morning Sammy. Ryan." Ryan made his exit and I started typing. Caro cleared her throat.

"Good night?" I grunted.

"Yeah." I said shortly. Caro looked at me and smiled.

"So...?" I looked at her and smiled in spite of myself. Ah, she's my best friend, I can't just hide shit from her. I shrugged.

"He's still an asshole." I said. "But ah... the kind of asshole I might hang out with again after the gym."

"So he is as good as he acts like he is." I shrugged.

"I'll tell you next week." I said, turning to my computer. "Hey, let me know if he doesn't get that stuff to you." I said. She cleared her throat.

"It was in my inbox before breakfast." She said. She leant in. "You have him on a tight leash huh?" I blushed.

Actually. I think it might have been the other way round, I thought, staring at my coffee. But no way was I telling her that.

--

The next week passed agonisingly slowly, and I was slightly pissed that suddenly Ryan was getting a whole bunch of accolades for his work. He was getting praised for doing literally the bare minimum of his job description and that was entirely because I told him to. Life is a fucking bitch.

He was true to his word and got me coffee every morning, and obviously Caro wasn't the only one to notice. I guess I was grateful that because he was so damn straight everyone just thought we'd struck up an unlikely friendship.

"Wish he'd buy me coffee every day." Our HR, Rebecca said. I laughed- that was so inappropriate for HR- and she laughed with me. "So how do you not have a major crush on him?" She leaned in conspiratorially. I sighed.

"Well for one, he's an absolute moron, have you noticed?" Rebecca shrugged.

"He is kind of a himbo." God, she's awful HR. Remind me not to have any problems that require her intervention.

"And also..." I zipped my mouth as the man himself walked down the corridor... and paused at the doorway to check me out. I blushed as Rebecca noticed. "Not into straight guys." I said. She raised her eyebrows.

"He just checked you out." She said. Goddammit. Rebecca was the biggest gossip in the office.I had to nip this in the bud.

"We're training together." I said. "He has bet with some guy from the gym that he can get me to gain 10kg by Christmas." Rebecca shrugged.

"Ok, but I'm going with the he checked you out thing. That's some serious yaoi shit."

"Rebecca!" I groaned. "You're HR!" I paused. "And Jesus, fuck yaoi and its underage underdeveloped little fembois..."

"Oops." She said. "Don't worry though... you and Ryan would be like two very manly men wrestling for dominance."

"REBECCA!" She laughed.

"Teasing." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Kind of." I heard her mutter.

—-

He insisted on being my new personal trainer, every damn day.

I tried to go before work to avoid him, but he was there.

"Ry, I was doing just fine by myself." I grunted as he appeared behind me with a 10kg more than I had been lifting. He shrugged.

"Ah, I have a bet with some guy." He said. "It's all the office gossip, you haven't heard?" I blushed.

"Sorry. I didn't want the whole fucking team to know." I said, taking the weight with a grunt.

"Yeah." He sighed. "I wish we were in different departments but good call." Oh thank god. I was worried he wouldn't see eye to eye on that. "Good excuse to get you all sweaty and compliant." He whispered as he lay me down to start bench pressing. "Little sneak peek into tomorrow." I ignored him and tried my best to keep up. Fuck me, he was a dick of a PT. The world may have been lucky he accidentally found himself in MBIE.

——

I was tense all day. Caro called me out immediately.

"Oh." She said as I threw the coffee from Ryan in the trash. "That's right. He's..."

"Caro!" It's an open plan office. Anyone could hear. She shrugged.

"So what's the deal? You've dicked him so he dicks you and you do like paper scissors rock from then on?" I blushed and hit my head against the desk.

"Caro. I swear to god..."

"Tell me tomorrow." She said.

"Caro! Just get your kicks from Shortland Street!" She sat back in her chair.

"Oh I totally am." She said. "The guy who plays Spenser was on Rory McIndoe last month, turns out he's gay, can you believe it?" I glanced up and Ryan was there. He sat on my desk and leant back, looking at Caro.

"Hugh Hunter?" He said. "I fucking called that. No one has hair like that if they're straight." He ran his fingers through his own short blonde hair and grinned. Caro glanced at me, and to my annoyance, took the bait.

"Like you'd know." She said. Ryan grinned.

"I know." He said.

"Uh-huh." Caro rolled her eyes. "Did you know, Sammy?"

"I could not give less of a shit about Shortland Street actors." I turned to my computer and sighed as I started typing. "His boyfriend is pretty cute though." I muttered.

"Your type, I guess." Caro said thoughtfully. "Blonde... muscly..." She and Ryan cracked up. Great. Ryan knew Caro knew. Fucking perfect.

"I'll get you for the gym tonight." Ryan said quietly. And then he said something incomprehensible and I frowned at him .

"Pardon?" He repeated himself, blushing, and I realised it was a deeply sincere and frankly appalling attempt to speak Mandarin.

I almost mocked him for it, but he had such an open sweet look on his face. Oh. Suddenly Caro fell away and I looked in his eyes and smiled.

"Can't wait." I said softly. He smiled and if we weren't at work I would have wrapped him in my arms and kissed him so deep... but we just gazed at each other until my inbox pinged and I woke up and stared at my computer. I cleared my throat and waved him away.

——

I was protesting the next weight up while Ryan grinned at me.

"Dude." I said flatly. "I cannot." He shrugged, and helped me.

"We had a deal." He whispered in my ear. "You're mine tonight." I glared at him in the mirror. But, yeah. We had a deal. So I sighed and did what he wanted. Huh. Turned out I could.

He worked me so hard I was almost broken, and I sighed with relief when he told me it was time to hit the showers.

I usually used a stall to shower in, I'm not really one to display my body, for uh... obvious reasons. Ryan had no such shame though, and I knew immediately what his game was. I knew he wanted me to join him, and I knew he was going to make sure at least one person saw my small package. I shot him absolute daggers with my eyes. He smiled sweetly and looked away.

Well fuck it. I stripped off and wrapped my towel around my waist. I shot him a look as I hung my towel up just outside the communal shower- why do they even still have these in gyms? It's designed for shit like this to happen. I refused to look at Ryan, or anyone else, and tucked myself neatly in a corner. At least all the squatting I did gave me a nice arse, with a sweet peony creeping over it and down my thigh courtesy of Greg, my favourite tattoo artist. I heard him clear his throat and I sighed. Yeah, yeah.

I turned around, probably bright red with how embarrassed I was, and soaped myself up, my soft- although, to my shame getting harder- little dick on full display. I glanced up at him.

Happy? I thought. He grinned, looking me over with that steely, horny look he had. Yeah, he was thrilled. I, on the other hand, was not. But I would do my best.

I took my time lathering myself up, way longer than I needed to, paying particular attention to my butt. I put my soap back in its case before rinsing myself off, fondling myself maybe a little more than I needed to. I glanced at Ryan, who had stepped out of the shower and was getting dressed, and was still watching me. He actually wasn't the only one. A couple of guys were stealing glances, whether that was because my body was finally starting to get the definition I'd been working for, or because they were intrigued by my tattoos, or because, lets face it, a guy with a little dick feeling himself up in the shower is not a daily occurrence I didn't know.

I didn't exactly relish the attention but my stupid fucking dick had other ideas. I was getting really fucking hard in spite of myself. Ryan smirked. Jesus. I frowned at him, hoping he would let me fucking leave at some point. I mean, there was only so much rinsing off I could do. To my relief he eventually gave me a little nod, and I grabbed my towel and got dressed quickly. He was waiting for me at the lifts, smirking.

"I think I hate you." I said as we entered the lift together.

"Funny." He said. "I think I'm in love with you." I rolled my eyes and we went to grab a beer.

—-

"I think you've saved my career." He said as we sat down with the beer. I glanced at him. "I do a lot better when you tell me what to do." We looked at each other.

"I categorically refuse to be your fucking unpaid manager." I growled. He smiled and held my eye.

"That wasn't what I was gonna call it." He said. "Actually, I thought... well. I thought we could maybe come to an arrangement." I stared at him.

"No." I said slowly. "You cannot fuck me every time you reply to an email." His eyes crinkled as he smiled at me.

"Sammy, you're kind of a dom."

"So are you."

"I dunno anymore." He sighed, and a smile was playing at his lips. "Definitely when you want me to be... but when you want to be... well. I think you could milk me for a quite a bit..." I bit my lip as I looked at him. Ho-ly shit. I had him. I had fucking Ryan, the most idiot cocksure piece of shit I knew wrapped around my little finger.

Only, I'd promised him I was his tonight.

"Let's see how we go tonight." I said slowly. "You might regret saying that." I knew he wouldn't. I thought Ryan might be good in bed- but not as good as me. If you have a small dick you learn to work for it. I doubted Ryan had ever worked for it in his entire stupid life.

"Sammy." He said slowly as he nibbled on a chip. "Before we fuck I had this sort of idea we could jam together. Is that weird?"

"That was the premise for inviting me over the first time."' I said. "Anyway it's your night... whatever you want, Ry." Ryan sighed .

"Would you enjoy it though?" I stared at him. Oh god fucking dammit. Why did he have to be... nice? If he was always an arrogant prick then he could just dick me down and get over it. But he fucking had to be a closet soft little teddy bear.