Smartass to Sub Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch." I said as he winced. "Maybe let me dish out the punishments, you don't need to hurt yourself that badly." He glanced up at me and rolled his eyes. "Come on." I snapped my fingers and had him crawl behind me as I led the way to my bedroom.

--

"No, no, please..." He wriggled against the handcuffs. I rolled my eyes.

"It's cute that you pretend I'm forcing you baby." I said. "But this is all you." I tugged on his nipple. "You want this."

"No..."

"Yes. Say it you fucking whore."

"I want you, sir."

"You want me so fucking bad."

"Yes, sir."

"Because you are a stupid slut who couldn't keep his legs closed if he tried."

"No, sir- yes... sir..." Hamish blushed as he looked at me, tongue tied as I ran my hands over him, pulling on the nipple clamps and slapping his tender white skin.

"Just a hole for real men aren't you?"

"A little faggot hole."

"A bitch."

"Yes, sir."

My dick was leaking all over the place. I couldn't take any more teasing. I roughly grabbed his legs and spread them wide, securing them to the legs of my bed. Hamish writhed and moaned and I slapped his inner thighs, enjoying the way his skin lit up with my touch.

"Please sir..."

"Please what, slut?"

"Use me . It's all I'm good for. Just a sloppy hole for real men..." I couldn't hold out.

"Beg for it baby." I said, hoping he would give in without a fight.

"Please fuck me." Ah shit. Good enough for me.

"Alright doll."

I gave it to him- by that stage I was so damn horny there was no way to stop myself. But I was still me. I read his whimpers. I read his moans. I read his sweet pleas as I fucked him.

"God you're good." He whispered to me. I smiled. Sure. Hamish begging and pleading and telling me what an alpha I was felt great, but his sincerity really got me off. I made sure he was cumming first and then let myself totally fucking lose it.

"Shit. Sam. Sir. Fuck... "

"Yes baby."

"You're... the best..."' He murmured as his dick stopped throbbing. I held him for a second and began to untie him.

He got up and I thought of Ryan.

"Hold on a sec Hamish." I held his arm to stop him from getting dressed and he looked at me. "Come here." I said and wrapped my arms around him. He was surprised but a small smile was playing at the corner of his mouth. I lay him on his side and cradled him, holding him exactly as Ryan liked to hold me and breathing deeply. We lay like that, me stroking his back and cupping his dick, and I almost drifted off.

"I can't stay the night." Hamish said eventually. "I want to, Sam but I'm due at my parents." I tried not to show relief at that, I have a thing about people staying the night. I dunno. I like my space. I let him go, even helping him to dress and he paused as I kissed him softly goodnight. "You know, you've always been my favourite Sam, but god damn now that you do aftercare I need to watch myself. I'm gonna fall for you." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Doubt that Hamish, you're the biggest slut I know." He shrugged and left me to my thoughts.

——

I felt so guilty after he left. I tried to tell myself there was no reason for it. Ryan was just like anyone else I slept with- a good time, and that was all there was to it. Only...

I knew he was a one man kind of guy.

And I think I was his man.

I sent him a picture at 6am unprompted because I couldn't sleep anyway and knowing that he alone got to see me like this made me feel a little better.

This ones almost as big as you.

I texted. The picture was your typical horny bottom shot of me riding the biggest dildo I'd picked out. I covered my dick because I had to admit the pain was overwhelming any sense of pleasure I might have got and I looked like some limp dicked sissy, which really isn't my brand- not that I mind it on other guys. I really, really hoped the real thing would be better. I thought it would be. Ryan got me so worked up, of course it would be. I took the photo and winced.

"Ow." I grumbled to myself and jerked off in the shower.

Ryan was calling when I got out.

"Morning."

"Sam." He whispered. "I wanted to wait for you but..."

"You can't control yourself?"

"Yeah." He whimpered. "Oh god, please say I can fuck you tonight."

"Well that kind of depends." I said slowly.

"What do you want? You want me to iron my shirt?" I laughed.

"Well now that you mention it... but actually I was wondering how far you'd got with the whitebait ban draft." He paused.

"I thought I got an extension on that..." He said slowly. I rolled my eyes and tried to calm down the flare of rage in my chest. One fucking thing I'd passed on to him and he couldn't even...

"You did, moron. Till Wednesday. Which it is."

"Oh."

"Oh." I sighed. "Chances of you dicking me down will exponentially increase with every damn word in that draft. If you can get it finished by today I think I'll be so turned on I'll beg for it. If not..."

"I'm stuck with my hand."

"Huh. Smarter than you look."

"Ok Sammy. I'll see you soon." He sounded stressed. That was his own damn fault.

"Ry." I said softly. "I really, really want you to finish that draft."

"Yes, sir." He muttered. I grinned and hung up. He could do it. He just had to work damn hard. Sure, that would be a first, but not impossible.

——

"You're quiet." Caro accused at lunch time. I was taking my customary liquid caffeine lunch at my desk, working. I grunted at her. "Wednesday." She said. "Date night." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmmm. Maybe. He has a lot to get through today."

"What and you think he'll finish instead of hooking up with his boy toy? Good luck."

"Not about luck." I said. Caro grinned as she looked at me.

"Oh I knew it. It's all you isn't it? This whole new Ryan who sits at his desk working."

"Shhhh." I glanced around, but no one had overheard. "I don't control Ryan." My dick twitched even as I said that. I couldn't help but smile. "Much." She sat back in her chair and grinned at me.

"This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen Sammy. You're all in love and he's trying so hard for you." I frowned.

"I am NOT in love. And he's just horny." Caro rolled her eyes.

"Oh I forgot. Heart of stone. Dick of steel. No man can break you."

"Exactly."

——

I glanced at him as I left the office. He caught my eyes and pursed his lips. I almost walked over, told him not to worry about it, told him I wanted him anyway... but I managed not to cave, and I nodded curtly at him on my way out of the office and to the gym.

I got changed and hoped by some miracle he was just... there. But he wasn't. Yeah. He would be another hour at the earliest. I started to warm up to the dulcet tones of Sodom... an ironic enough band and definitely good to lift to. I spent longer than usual on the treadmill, half an eye on the door. I sighed as I got off and started my work out properly. I went a little easy on myself- but only because Ryan went so hard on me. I deserved a bit of a break.

I was starting to really wear myself out in spite of my half assed workout. I was wound up. I was worried he wouldn't show.

I grunted as I realised halfway through a shoulder press I was fucked. My arms started to shake and I almost laughed at myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I slowly pushed the weight up and held it for a second, before my arms basically gave out- and I felt the weight lifted from my hands. I whipped my head up and grinned as I saw Ryan.

He smiled at me and I don't know what came over us. He wrapped his arms around me and I let him grab my ass, and pull me tight towards him, and I pressed my body to his and leant up to kiss him. We made out, in the middle of a fucking gym, And I only realised what we were doing when I heard a slight cough behind me.

I broke away from Ryan and glanced behind me. A poor bloke in a horrible viscose uniform was standing with his arms folded. He cleared his throat.

"Hey um. You guys couldn't save it for the bedroom?" I pulled my arms away from Ryan.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Been a while?" The guy said, trying to lighten the mood. Ryan grinned at me.

"A week?" I smiled in spite of myself.

"Long week." I muttered to the guy. "Sorry." I said again. He shrugged as he walked away and I turned to Ryan.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have done that in public. I know you hate it." He blushed. I sighed.

"You know what they say. Takes two to make out in public. You didn't actually finish...?" He pushed a strand of hair off my face.

"Yeah." I grinned and almost kissed him again.

"Oh Ryan." I murmured. "I think that the sexiest thing to come out of your mouth ever." He grinned at me and I cleared my throat. "You wanna get your workout in? I think I'm done but I don't mind waiting."

"Na." He said with a smile. "I wanna head back to mine."

"Sweet, I'll just shower real quick." Ryan grabbed my wrist as I turned away and shook his head.

"You can do that at mine." I blinked as I twisted my hand in his grip, but he didn't let me go. "Better stretch first." He said, nodding to the mats in the corner.

"Better let go of me or I'll deck you." Ryan's face crinkled with mirth and he let me go. "You coming?" I headed away and he followed me.

"I'm just going to watch." He said smugly. Great. First making out and now he was going to just... perv on me while I stretched. I glanced around but we seemed to be safe from any coworkers tonight. Maybe I got lucky.

I felt his gaze on me. I found myself lingering in downward dog a little longer than usual and moaning slightly as I stretched out on the foam roller. I blushed a little at what an absolute tease I knew I was being. God, who are you Sam?

I cut myself a little short in order to save us both from obnoxious erections and being kicked out of the gym. Ryan had already grabbed my stuff and we walked to his, swinging our arms, our hands just barely touching each other's. He filled me in on his work and I listened, fascinated. God. He wasn't a total moron after all. Under all that attitude he knew what he was doing.

——

I found myself in his arms, pressed against the wall, with his hands somehow everywhere at once. I moaned and pressed my crotch into his as he held me, humping against him. He was panting, and kissing me- groping me and trying to get me undressed, and he half put me down and we stumbled as we made out, collapsing on the floor laughing.

"Ugh." He moaned. "Look at you." He pulled my hair out of the bun it had been in for work. He stroked my cheeks and shifted so I was kneeling on top of him, my knees tight against his waist, my crotch pressing into his. He ran a finger down my face and down my chest. He finished pulling my singlet off and grinned. "Show me your guns, Sam." I rolled my eyes. That was so embarrassing. He grinned as he felt my muscles though, and I obligingly flexed in spite of myself. "Fuck dude." He said. "You're getting so big."

"Ah huh." I said. "Yeah I'm only what, literally half the size of you?" He laughed.

"You." He kissed my neck. "Are perfect." He kissed my shoulder. "Oooo." He said as he took in the peeling skin. "That's new." He looked at the tattoo. "I don't get it." I laughed.

"Richard Warnock." I explained. "It's his thing." Ryan traced the jagged lines.

"Sorry." He pulled his hand away. "Hurts?"

"Just itchy." He smiled and started to peel down my shorts. I lifted my hips for him and he stroked down my crack as he pulled them off and paused. "OOOO." He said as his fingers brushed against the butt plug. He grinned. "Oh THAT'S new. That's not the one I gave you." I grinned and pressed against his fingers, moaning at the pressure.

"The one you gave me really wasn't gonna help with taking your unnecessarily large cock."

"My perfectly proportional cock." I smiled and started to stand up. "Oi, where do you think you're going?"

"To shower?"

"No, no, let me have you now."

"I'm..."

"Perfect."

"Sweaty. And I want you to rim me and..."

"I don't care."

"You're fucking disgusting."

"Yes." I looked at him and bit my lip. I would definitely be more comfortable if I showered. And maybe shaved. He shook his head. "You promised. I could have you how I wanted you. And I want you now. Like this." I sighed and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"And we're gonna do the whole thing?"

"What whole thing?"

"You want me to call you sir?" I felt his dick twitch. "I'll take that as a yes." I winced and closed my eyes. I tried to get back to how subby and emasculated he made me feel the first time. I smiled. "Be rough with me." I whispered. He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair.

"No." He whispered. "I'm going to go easy tonight puppy." I groaned and pressed myself against him.

"Yes." I protested. "I like it when you're rough."

"We both like it rough. But let me make love to you tonight, we can fuck like dogs next time ok?" Fucking Ryan. He was such a big softie. I rolled my eyes at him but I nodded.

"Yes, sir. However you want me."

"Just Ryan. That's good for tonight." I rolled my eyes again.

"Sure thing dude." He climbed on top and slapped me. I gasped in genuine surprise.

"I said Ryan not 'dude'. Got it pup?" I laughed.

"Got it Ryan."

He wanted me on my back, so he could watch me as he took me for the first time. I found I was weirdly nervous. Like butterflies in the stomach nervous. I pushed those feelings down but Ryan was making it difficult to get into a good headspace, he was being disgustingly gentle, kissing my feet and rubbing my arse cheeks. It felt good, it felt so fucking good, but it felt like I was falling for him and I really didn't like that.

"Ryan, you wanna stop that shit and fuck me?" He sighed.

"You really have a flair for romance don't you?" He said sarcastically, but he grabbed the lube and started playing with my butt. He gently placed me the way he wanted me- I had no idea I could get my ankles that close to my face. He kissed my arse in that position- despite what he had said when we first hooked up about not usually rimming guys it seemed like he couldn't keep his lips away from my butthole. I moaned and pushed against him, I wished I could touch him but my hands were busy holding my legs spread. He started to play with the plug in my ass, which made me whimper at the stimulation. And slowly he pulled it out again, moaning and pressing his fingers in, feeling me twitch against him. He got three fingers in and grinned at me.

"How does that feel Sammy?" Well, when he curled them like that, it felt pretty shitting good. I moaned and rolled my eyes back in my head. I wasn't even faking it. Well, I wasn't faking it entirely. Ryan grabbed my throat.

"Look at me." He demanded. I blinked my eyes open and watched him as he lubed himself up and pressed his piss slit gently against my cunt. I realised I was holding my breath. "Relax, slut." He muttered, as I watched him tease me. I tried my best, I really did, and he worked his way in with a smile. I was breathing deeply, and I kept my eyes on him as directed... my brain had left the building. He was so. Fucking. Big.

He paused, maybe halfway in, and I tried to hump against him. He laughed and held me down.

"Sammy! This is exactly why we started slow ok? Just wait. It might even feel good if you let me do it properly." I wanted to roll my eyes, but I was a little consumed with his enormous dick in my arse. I obeyed him and lay still, my eyes closed. I felt him in me, the way he filled me and I let myself relax- actually relax.

"Ok." I said, after some time. "I think you can go deeper." Ryan moaned and pushed further into me- holy fuck, when would he stop? I let out a little moan- not entirely a happy one. He paused. "Yeah, yeah." I was pissed off at my own body for not just taking him like it should. "Just a sec Ryan." We paused again, and I listened to him breathing. I tried to match my breathing to his and I started to relax again. He could evidently feel that as he started moving his hips back and forward just the tiniest bit. I moaned, a genuine moan as he ground against my prostate. "Fuck." I muttered. "Hey, try all the way." I managed to mumble. I felt drunk. I felt like I wasn't quite sure of who I was, or what I was doing but god damn did I want his dick.

He let out a sigh as I felt his balls brush against me. Holy fuck. I felt so vulnerable, so open, so fucking owned.

"Oh my god." I whispered. Ryan stayed still, knowing better than me what I could take right now.

"Yeah, it's been awhile since you've had a real man hasn't it pup? You like it?" I moaned in response as he started to move ever so slightly. "That's right slut, I've turned you into a whore for my cock haven't I? You're just a horny little bottom for me aren't you bitch?"

"Yeah." I moaned.

Ryan picked up the pace and started playing with my nipples. I groaned gutturally and arched my back into him. He laughed at my reaction, still fucking me gently.

"Oh god, harder, Ryan." He chuckled, keeping his pounding steady.

"I'll go harder when I'm ready, hole. In the meantime keep moaning my name. I want the neighbours to know who owns you." My dick started leaking buckets as he called me a hole.

"Oh fuck Ryan. I'm just a hole." Ryan grunted and started fucking me harder.

"I know you are. Just a fucking fucktoy for me. I knew you'd be a little slut. Tell me what a slut you are."

"Fuck my cunt Ryan, please fucking use me, I'm such a fucking slut. Ruin me. Please, please Ryan..." He said he wanted to be gentle, loving even, but neither of us could stay away from talking filth to one another. He spat on me as I started meeting his thrusts with my arse and reached for my throat. The lack of oxygen and the brutal assault on my arse was almost proving too much.

"Oh shit Ry- I..." Ryan pulled out and slapped me. I whined at the loss, almost in tears.

"Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you to, hole."

"Yeah yeah, fuck, I'm sorry, I'll do better, fuck me again please." Ryan started teasing me with his dick, rubbing it up and down my crack where my muscles hadn't fully contracted.

"Hmmm." I sobbed as he teased me. "I dunno, puppy, if you have that little control maybe you aren't ready for..." I had enough of his teasing and gripped his back. He was definitely taken off guard or he could have stopped it, but I managed to flip him over and straddle him. I grinned as I pinned him down and knocked his legs open with my knee. I could see his brain struggling to catch up with what had just happened, and even though he looked pissed off, he looked a little impressed.

Using my advantage I slapped him, pretty hard, the guy could take it. If he was going to tease like that I'd have to take care of my needy fucking hole myself. I pinned his wrists down while he was still dazed and assessing the situation, and grinned at him as I slowly impaled myself back on his cock.

"Fuck yeah." I sighed. I began to fuck myself, grinding hard against him and flexing my arms a little, to give him the show I knew he wanted. I could feel him starting to try and sit up so I slapped him again. "No you fucking don't." I grunted. "Lie back down fuck stick." Ryan moaned and lay back down. I sought out his nipples and started playing with them. "Who's the bitch now? You're just a fucking big dildo aren't you? Just lying there and taking it while I fuck myself."

"Fuck me." Ryan moaned.

"Scream my name bitch." Ryan's eyes rolled back as he lost any control he had been holding on to. "Oh Sam, Sam, fuck me, you're a fucking god. Just use me. I'm your fucking sex toy. Sam... I..." His breath hitched and I paused for a second. "You good if I..." He muttered and I resumed milking his dick for everything it was worth. He came with the sexiest growl I'd ever heard and I felt him throb inside me. I moaned and slowed down my wildly gyrating hips as he moaned my name. He reached up and slowly touched my sensitive dick, pulling me back underneath him as he began to stroke it. He was still murmuring my name as he went down on me. I thought I heard him mutter I love you, but I was definitely going to ignore that.