Smartass to Sub Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you?" I asked, taking him to the kitchen and sitting him down with a beer. He laughed.

"Probably not actually. But I could be good company." I nodded and started stripping off my suit.

"Getting changed." I mumbled as I headed to the bedroom. Ryan leapt up and wrapped his arms around me as I walked.

"Not without me." God. He really was clingy huh? Had he always been like this? I glanced at him as I threw on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and shook my hair out. He was eyeing me hungrily from the doorframe. I grinned at his expression. The dude knew how to make you feel like a million bucks, that's for sure. I wrapped my arms around him and he fondled my ass as we stood together. I glanced up at him.

"Something about this is doing something for me." I said slowly. Ryan blinked.

"We did the I love yous at lunch." He said. "You can stop being too cool to say it." I rolled my eyes and brushed past him, heading back to the kitchen and pulling out some frozen dumplings and vegetables..

"It's- all vegetarian. Sorry, I would have got some steak if-" Ryan waved his hand at me.

"Don't throw out your ethics on my account." I grinned at him as he sat there with a beer and I began to heat up a pan.

"I think it's you wearing a suit when I'm not." I said as I looked at him. "I think that's what's doing it." Ryan grinned.

"What, like I'm the boss, and you..." He frowned as he watched my face. I tried to hide it but my expression definitely changed and he caught it immediately. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied. He caught my wrist as I walked past him.

"Something. I'm not as dumb as I look."

"Lucky for you."

"Sam." I bit my lip as I looked at him.

"You can't tell anyone." I said. "You have to play it way cooler than us fucking."

"Did I get you pregnant?" I rolled my eyes.

"I've been invited to apply for Erin's role. She's leaving."

"Oh shit." Ryan's face cracked into a smile. "Oh, you'll absolutely get it. You're the smartest guy in the team." He let me go to start throwing vegetables in the pan and stir them.

"I'm actually... the only candidate right now." I glanced at Ryan. He beamed at me. He still wasn't getting it.

"So it's yours!" He smiled. "You deserve it." I looked at him as I threw the dumplings in a different pan. "What?" He said, looking at my face.

"Ry. I'd be your boss." I said. He blushed.

"Oh yeah." He said. "Guess you would huh?" I nodded, glancing at him as I turned the heat up and threw some sauces in with the vegetables. He was looking at me with... god. Just the softest expression. He was turning a little pink as he looked at me and I frowned at the dumplings.

"Say something?" Ryan blinked and slowly smiled as he caught my eye.

"I mean... That's... that's hot right?" He bit his lip. "Sir?"

—-

To be continued...