Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 13

Story Info
Ethan starts to relish his power.
3.5k words
4.55
16.1k
28

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers

"What do you mean that might not be true for much longer?" Ethan asked.

"As in, your physical body has barely any traces of being human left in it. Your soul is still very much intact though, so I wouldn't worry too much," Vex replied.

"Wouldn't worry? You just told me I'm not going to be human much longer, that's slightly concerning!"

"Your body isn't going to be human anymore, your mind and soul still will be though and they're what counts. Your body is just a vehicle that carries the important things around."

"So I'll still be me?" Ethan asked, calming down slightly.

"Yes, besides a demon body has a lot of advantages over a human one. It's much more durable, it won't get sick and oh did I mention we don't age?"

"Wait, so I'm immortal?"

"If you're like the rest of us yes. Although I don't know what having a soul will mean for you."

"Leave me alone for a while, I need to think," Ethan ordered.

"As you wish," Vex replied, climbing up off the bed and leaving the room. Ethan laid back, his mind racing. Every time he thought he was getting used to this magic stuff, it threw a new curve ball at him.

The others began to worry. Ethan stayed in his room for days, ordering everyone to stay out and leave food at the door. Vex was the most worried, she hadn't just sensed that he was becoming a demon, but she had sensed something else in him, something she couldn't quite place.

It was over a week before Ethan emerged from his room. He felt strong, powerful and unstoppable. He had struggled with the idea of no longer being human, but then realised he was being stupid. Humans were weak, pathetic things that died easily. No, being a demon was better. A strong body that would never sicken, wither or die, that was what he deserved. It only made sense, if he was given this power, he should have a body that matched it.

Ethan walked out into his garden, looking over the grounds. It was big, but he wanted bigger. He circled the house, smiling at two guards who were walking the perimeter. He found Izzy relaxing by the pool. Just the person he wanted to see. Without a word he walked over to her.

"Oh Ethan good we were worr-" she began, being cut off as Ethan shoved his cock into her open mouth. She didn't resist and instantly began to suck his cock, running her tongue around the head. That wasn't what Ethan wanted though. He grabbed her head, focusing his magic into her allowing her to change her body. Suddenly he shoved forward, ramming the entire length of his cock down her throat which was now stretchy enough to take such a forceful intrustion.

Izzy grabbed his legs, holding on tightly as he began to fuck her face. Her eyes watered, but she ignored it as Ethan pounded her mouth. After over a minute, her vision began to swim and she fought the urge to panic. Ethan felt her grab his legs tighter and pulled back. Izzy gasped for breath, the air feeling like bliss as it filled her lungs. She only got a couple of breaths before Ethan impaled himself down her throat once again.

As her vision began to swim again, Ethan picked up the pace. His balls slapped her chin forcefully, almost hard enough to hurt as she fought to stay conscious. Ethan groaned and she felt his cock swell in her throat as he began to empty his load into her stomach. Darkness descended over her eyes and she felt her body growing heavy when Ethan finally pulled out. She coughed and spluttered as she struggled to breath and she collapsed back into her seat.

"Ah, just what I needed," Ethan sighed, falling down into the empty sun lounger next to her.

"I'm *cough* I'm glad you're feeling better" Izzy croaked.

"I am. I've realised I don't need to be the meek, passive guy I used to be. I'm powerful, I should use that power to get what I want. Don't you agree?" Ethan asked.

"If that is what you want then you should," Izzy replied.

"What I want... That reminds me, I need some work doing on the house. I want to knock the wall out between my bedroom and the one next door, then I want some modifications made inside. I need you to organise that for me," He ordered.

"Of course," Izzy answered. Ethan explained what he wanted and Izzy took notes. She quickly went to make some phone calls and Ethan sunbathed by the pool.

Izzy returned a little while later and found Ethan laid on the sun lounger with Anna riding his cock. She stood and waited, not wanting to interrupt when Ethan stopped her. He gestured her over.

"Made the arrangements?" He asked as if he wasn't in the middle of having sex.

"I have. I have a full list of costs for you if you want to hear them?" Izzy asked. Ethan wasn't really that interested, but he had a fun idea in mind.

"I do. Go on," he replied. Izzy began breaking down the costs. When she came to the first price, she avoided the word dollars.

"Sorry how much?" Ethan asked.

"Seven thousand," Izzy replied.

"Seven thousand what?" Ethan pushed. Izzy knew what he was doing and knew she wouldn't get out of it. She braced herself and took a deep breath.

"Seven thousand dollars," she said before her legs shook. She moaned as her pussy clenched and fluids ran down her leg. She focused on just staying standing as her orgasm washed over her.

"Ah, that's not so bad," Ethan replied, ignoring her plight. He looked at her expectantly and Izzy took a few breaths before continuing explaining the planned work. At the next price she again tried to avoid saying the word dollars, but Ethan insisted. By the third price, she just said it, knowing she wouldn't be able to avoid it. At least this time she wasn't cumming alone, her moans mixed with Anna's who was roughly slamming up and down on Ethan's cock having her own orgasm.

"So what does that all total?" Ethan asked, looking down at Izzy who was now sat on the floor, a large wet patch on the concrete between her legs.

"Twenty... Eight and a half... Thousand... Dollars," Izzy panted, her hands tensing into fists as her legs kicked and spasmed uncontrollably. Her eyes practically rolled back into her head as her entire core vibrated in pleasure. Ethan watched as the orgasm subsided and Izzy collapsed onto her back. She rested her arm over her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

"Well, that sounds good to me, get it done," Ethan smiled, turning his attention back to Anna who was currently resting on his chest.

"Yes master," Izzy panted, slowly getting up and walking away on unsteady legs.

"Send Ruby out," Ethan called after her. He stroked Anna's hair, pulling her up and kissing her deeply, his cock still hard as steel inside her.

"You asked for me?" Ruby asked, standing nearby with her head bowed. Ethan looked at her, her large breasts were practically spilling out of her maids uniform and the dress was so short her cock hung out from beneath it.

"Come here," Ethan ordered. Ruby walked over until she was stood right next to the pair. "Now Anna, suck her until she's hard."

Anna knelt up, grabbing Ruby's hips and turning the girl towards her. She leaned forward and took her flaccid cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it as it began to hard. Ruby groaned as her mother ran her tongue along her hardening flesh. It didn't take long for Ruby to get completely hard, but Anna didn't stop. The command to get her hard had finished, but she continued as she just enjoyed it.

"Ruby, do you want to fuck your mothers ass?" Ethan asked. Ruby blushed and looked down, but nodded slightly. Ethan grinned, he knew she would. He wanted her to do it, so by extension of his power, she wanted to do it. Although he suspected she wanted to do it anyway, regardless of what he wanted.

"Then do it and don't be shy, I want you to show her you're in control," Ethan grinned. Ruby's demeanour changed in a heartbeat. Her body language went from shy and subservient to confident and commanding. Her head raised and her shoulders pushed back as she climbed onto the sun lounger behind Anna.

"I'm going to fuck your tight little ass and you're going to love every minute of it," Ruby smiled. For a moment, Ethan recognised a brief glimmer of the old, confident Ruby resurfacing. Although the old Ruby had never had any sexual interest in Anna.

"Do you want it?" Ruby asked. Anna nodded, biting her lip. Suddenly Ruby slapped her ass hard, causing Anna to gasp in surprise. "Bet me for it!"

"Please... Please fuck my ass," Anna groaned, leaning forward and lifting her hips slightly, presenting her ass to Ruby.

"Good girl," Ruby grinned. Ethan felt a wave of arousal at seeing the two acting like this, knowing they were like puppets on a string for him to control however he wanted. Ruby grabbed Anna's hips and pressed her cock against her tight ass hole. Tauntingly slowly, she began to push in, sliding the tip off her cock into her mothers ass.

"Pleeeeeeease..." Anna moaned, trying to push back against Ruby. Ruby spanked her ass again.

"I am in control here slut," Ruby barked. Ethan felt Anna's cunt tense around his cock as she heard the word slut.

"I think Anna likes being called a slut," Ethan informed Ruby.

"Is that true slut? Is it the word or do you like being my little plaything?" Ruby asked. Anna didn't respond straight away, earning her another strike on the ass.

"Your play thing," she cried out. Ruby grinned and suddenly slammed her hips forward, burying her cock to the hilt inside Anna's ass. Anna moaned loudly as the sudden intrusion.

"Good slut," Ruby smiled and she began to thrust. Ethan could feel her cock sliding in and out of Anna's ass with his own buried deep in her cunt. He began to move too, thrusting up in time with Ruby. Anna dug her nails into his chest, she was already incredibly horny and sensitive from her previous orgasms and the sensation of having both her holes fucked was incredible.

"Master, the alteration Vex made to me is still in place and I haven't cum for a week, you may want to make sure she can handle it," Ruby told Ethan. He smiled, he had forgotten about that. He grabbed Anna's breasts and squeezed them firmly while focusing magic into her body.

"Done," he informed Ruby, although he now had other ideas. He continued focusing on Anna's body, making a single change. Instantly Anna started moaning loudly as her ass became as sensitive as her cunt.

"Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkkkkkk!" She screamed as she buried her head into Ethan's chest and came hard. Her whole body seemed to be involved as every muscle began to twitch and shudder.

The pair continued fucking her for the better part of an hour, giving Anna orgasm after orgasm. Ruby looked like she was nearly at her limits when Ethan finally gave her permission to cum as he began to cum himself. The pair groaned as their cocks pumped in unison, filling Anna's inside with their large loads. Ruby's orgasm took longer than Ethan's as she pumped inhuman amounts of cum into her mothers ass. Anna groaned weakly, her body thoroughly worn out as her stomach swelled in size.

Finally Ruby pulled out, a small river of cum following her cock out of Anna as she withdrew. She walked around to the side and shoved her semi erect cock into Anna's mouth, forcing her to clean it. Anna could barely move, but did her best to lick and suck the cock clean.

Ethan turned, supporting Anna's weight as he rolled onto his side and placed her onto the sun lounger before standing up. He looked down at his step mother, she looked extremely pregnant and had already fallen asleep. The sight of her stirred something inside him and he felt his cock swell with excitement, but he ignored it.

"Did you enjoy that Ruby?" he asked.

"I did," she grinned up at him.

"Good, just remember your place here. Keep serving me well and more rewards like that will happened," he reminded her.

"Yes master," Ruby replied, bowing her head and returning inside to continue her duties.

Ethan stretched, he felt good. He looked at his arms and the deep purple skin. When it had first appeared, or rather refused to disappear, he had been concerned. Now though, it made him smile. He went inside to find Vex.

"You want to what?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Control every demon," Ethan repeated.

"But why?"

"Because, they should serve me. So tell me, how do I do it?" Ethan commanded. Vex obviously didn't seem happy about the idea, but she couldn't ignore his command.

"There are two ways, control them like you can with me or through fear. Controlling them properly would take a long time, as you would have to take control of each one individually. But if you control just a few and show the rest your power, they will serve you. That's how it has always gone in the past. Defeating and then controlling the most powerful demons would be the most effective way to do it."

"So where do I find powerful demons?"

"All over the world. You'll often find them in places of political or social power, in the background controlling things to suit their needs."

"Can you find them?"

"A few yes, they don't exactly hide from other demons as most aren't at threat to them."

"So, let's go see one," Ethan said casually.

"What? Right now?" Vex asked in surprise.

"Yes, if you know where one is, take me there," Ethan commanded. Vex panicked, she knew exactly where one was and what would happen if this particular demon saw her. She couldn't believe what Ethan was doing, he knew nothing about fighting with his powers. Yet, despite her reservations, she had to obey his commands.

"Ok..." She said shakily, using her powers to instantly transport them. They appeared in an expensive looking apartment overlooking New York.

"Where are we?" Ethan asked.

"YOU!" A voice behind him snarled. Suddenly Vex went flying across the room, slamming hard enough into a wall the whole room shook slightly. Ethan span around to see the source of the voice and saw a very muscular looking demon charging toward Vex.

"Ethan-" Vex called out as an invisible force began to choke her.

"Let her go," Ethan said casually. The large demon turned and faced him.

"Who the fuck are you?" The demon growled.

"I'm Ethan," Ethan replied, looking over the demons shoulder towards Vex. "Vex, who is this?"

"You break into my house with this bitch and you don't even know who I am?" The demon bellowed.

"Not a clue," Ethan replied.

"Insolent little-" the demon began before suddenly flying across the room. They slammed into the wall next to Vex with twice the force she had hit, causing the wall to crack and parts to crumble. Vex dropped to the ground and grabbed her neck, looking over at Ethan who just smiled at her.

"So... Who is this then?" He asked.

"Maldras. An old rival of mine. He's done rather well for himself while I was trapped in that book. He's one of the top twenty strongest demons alive," Vex explained. As she was talking, Maldras freed himself from the indent in the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He roared, launching himself across the room at Ethan. He moved incredibly fast and aimed a solid punch at Ethan's jaw. He didn't even make it half way towards Ethan before his sofa came crashing into him. Various other pieces of his furniture flew across the room, smashing into him and creating a pile on top of him.

Maldras flung the smashed up furniture to one side, his muscles swelling in rage. A complete stranger came into his house with his sword enemy, threw him into a wall and was now smashing his own furniture against his. He was going to make this intruder pay.

Ethan watched the hulking demon clamber to his feet. He was having fun, who knew fighting with demons was so entertaining. He didn't even flinch as Maldras launched a fireball at him. It burned so hot it blackened and left a trail of fire along the wooden floor beneath it. For a moment Ethan hesitated, his instincts telling him a fireball should be avoided. He ignored the instinct to dodge and instead simple raised his hand. He caught the fireball in a ball of magic in his hand and quickly extinguished it.

"What are you?" Maldras muttered as he watched his attack be stopped with little effort.

"I'm your new master," Ethan replied. With a flick of his wrist he launched Maldras into another wall and pinned him there with his own magic. He walked over and stuck out his thumb. The edge of the nail turned into a sharp metal blade. Maldras struggled to get free, with no success, as Ethan made a small cut in his abdomen. Dark purple blood welled up from the cut and Ethan took a few drops on his finger. Maldras just laughed as he watched Ethan licked the blood off his finger.

"You think you can control me? Ha! You might be strong, but you're not powerful enough to control me," Maldras boasted. Ethan ignored him, repeating the same process he had to enslave Izzy before letting Maldras down from the wall. The demon landed on his feet with a thump.

"Kneel," Ethan commanded. Maldras's eyes went wide as his body followed Ethan's command.

"WHAT? HOW!?" He growled.

"It seems I am powerful enough, don't you recognise these markings?" Ethan asked, gesturing to his chest.

"No... It can't be..." Maldras muttered.

"Oh it is and he has a human soul," Vex replied, a wide smile on her face.

"Impossible," Maldras spat.

"Be quiet," Ethan ordered. "So Vex, why are you his sworn enemy?"

"A long time ago, a few years before I got trapped in that book, we had a bit of a confrontation. I was powerful back then and Maldras was no way near as powerful as he is now. He was trying to gain power by sending villages to war with one another. He had been setting up everything for weeks, manipulating people and driving up tensions."

"So he's a demon of war?"

"Exactly and back then, wars weren't as easy to come by as they are now. Which is why he's so powerful. You're looking at the number one gun manufacturer in the world. He literally starts wars so he can profit from them, both financially and magically. Anyway like I said, he had everything ready with these villages. Then I came along."

"What did you do?"

"I ruined all his plans. Made the villagers so horny they didn't care about fighting, only fucking. Instead of a war, they had a giant orgy. Obviously, he wasn't too pleased about that and came after me. Which didn't end well for him. I didn't kill him and he left swearing if he ever saw me again, he'd kill me instead."

"You know, I don't blame him for that one."

"I don't either, but I kept track of him as best I could. It's always good to know where people who hate you are. Even in the library, I heard about his rise to power. I'll be honest, I was a little worried about us coming here."

"I'm still going to kill you," Maldras threatened, despite still being on his knees and unable to move.

"You know, you really shouldn't threaten my property," Ethan replied.

"Property?" Maldras asked confused.

"She belongs to me and now so do you. Actually, you know what, I'm feeling generous, Vex you can have him, he can be your pet," Ethan smiled.

"Really?" Vex asked with an expression similar to a kid that has just been told they're getting a puppy.

"Yeah, he'll be under my control, but whenever I don't need him, he's all yours," Ethan replied. He turned to Maldras and gave him the usual commands, adding on that he would serve also serve Vex and do anything she told him, unless it undermined Ethan in any way.

"Oh I'm going to have so much fun!" Vex squealed. It was the most excited Ethan had ever seen her.

"First, let's go back to the mansion," Ethan suggested.

"Want to try taking us?" Vex asked.

"What do I do?"

Vex explained how to teleport to Ethan and within seconds they were back at the mansion. Vex asked for a couple of days free with Maldras, which Ethan granted, and she quickly dragged him to her room.


PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers