Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 12

Story Info
Ethan explores new pleasures.
3.1k words
4.56
19.5k
30

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

This chapter contains some new things, like gender swapping, double futa penetration and cum inflation. If that's not your thing, look away now!"

Ruby and Vex entered Ethan's room. Vex looked amused, while Ruby looked both nervous and excited.

"So why do you want a dick anyway?" Ethan asked. Ruby's cheeks blushed.

"I don't know, it just seems like you all enjoy having one so much, I just wanted to try it," Ruby replied.

"They are amazingly fun," Vex grinned, grabbing her own cock and shaking it enthusiastically.

"Is that really necessary?" Ethan asked her.

"Yes, other than aiming where to pee, helicoptering is about the only fun thing a flaccid cock is good for," Vex countered. Ethan just shook his head and ignored her.

"You know I've never modified anyone's body with this kind of magic before right?" Ethan warned.

"I trust you," Ruby replied. He gestured for her to sit on the bed and she did, keeping her head cast down and refusing to meet his eye. He spread her legs and placed his hand over her clit, pressing his palm gently against it. He focused, feeling the magic flow through him, towards his hand and into Ruby.

She let out a low grown as her clit began to expand. Quickly it grew, forming into a large, erect cock. Two balls formed at it's base and grew to match the new members size. Ethan removed his hand and Ruby stared down at her new cock.

"It's... Huge!" She cried out. Ethan looked, he maybe had gone a little overboard as a large foot long cock protruded from between Ruby's legs.

"It's nice, maybe we should have some fun with it," Vex purred. Ethan was about to reply when he felt himself flush with arousal. He looked at Vex, knowing she was using her powers. He debated resisting, knowing he was easily strong enough to, but decided against it as he felt his own cock swelling to hardness.

"You know, I've got an idea," Vex purred, moving up to Ethan. She leaned in, whispering in his ear. "If she's finding out what it feels like to have a cock, why don't you find out what it's like being a woman..."

"I..." Ethan began to reply as he felt another surge of arousal melting his brain.

"You've seen how much others enjoy it, how much pleasure they get, I'm sure you'd love it too," Vex continued. Slowly Ethan nodded as her words flowed into his mind. The thought of so much pleasure, he couldn't resist it in his current state. He closed his eyes, focusing on his body as he felt it begin to change.

His body shifted into a more feminine shape, guided by his subconscious. His hips widened while his waist grew thinner. His arms and legs became more slender, while still maintaining some of his toned muscle. His stomach flattened as his ass rounded out. His chest swelled, filling out to large breasts and the hair on his head grew longer as the hair on the rest of his body fizzled out of existence.

He felt his face changing, but was distracted by his insides rearranging as a slit appeared between his legs. It grew, the edges forming into labia as a tunnel made its way up inside him. He groaned as the changes settled and opened his eyes. The one change he had been completely unaware of was the fact his skin was now a deep purple, the same as Vex.

"Well hello gorgeous," Vex grinned at Ethan. She had a particularly smug grin on her face and Ethan quickly turned to look in the mirror. Staring back at him was a direct copy of Vex, only minus the horns on her head.

"What the?" Ethan asked, his voice matching Vex's.

"Your spell is guided by your subconscious, without practice, it dictates how you will look. So, I guess you were subconsciously thinking about me while you changed yourself," Vex grinned.

"But-" Ethan began, but was cut off as another wave of arousal hit him.

"Don't worry about it, just enjoy it," Vex purred, moving up behind Ethan. She cuddled up to him, her cock pressing into his ass as she reached round his body. With one hand she grabbed and stroked his cock, while with her other she squeezed his breast. Ethan moaned at the sensation. His nipples had never been sensitive before, but now the feeling of her palm brushing over them sent small waves of pleasure through his body.

Ethan melted into Vex's hands as she stroked him. She looked over to see Ruby staring at them wide eyed while stroking her own new cock. Vex smiled and guided Ethan over to the bed. Her lust inducing powers and expert hands kept him pliant to anything she wanted, as long as it brought him more pleasure he was putty in her hands.

"Well, you two might as well experience new things together," Vex smiled as she pushed Ruby backwards. The redheaded girl lay back as Vex easily lifted Ethan and placed him straddling his step sister who was still stroking her cock. Vex reached down, moving Ethan's balls out of the way and slid a finger into his slit. He moaned at the intrusion, but Vex was happy he was wet enough.

"Are you ready?" She whispered in his ear. He nodded, not knowing what he was agreeing to as his head swam with lust. Ruby was more aware of what was happening and her cock was rock hard with anticipation at what was about to happen. She aimed her tip at Ethan's slit and Vex guided his hips into position. Slowly, she lowered Ethan onto Ruby's cock. Ruby groaned and Ethan gasped as the head stretched him open.

Something inside him begged for more and without Vex's guidance, he lowered himself onto Ruby's cock. He moaned as he felt the large member invading his insides. Ruby grunted as Ethan slid half way down her shaft, the feeling was heavenly. She now understood why guys always wanted sex, having a cock felt amazing and being inside someones wet, warm tunnel was just incredible.

Ethan's mind began to clear as Vex lowered her influence. She had achieved her goal and opened up Ethan's mind to new pleasures. Ethan became very aware of the cock buried inside his cunt. Vex watched to see how he would react and grinned as he began to buck his hips.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good," he growled as he began to grind on Ruby's shaft.

"I never thought I'd get to feel this..." Ruby replied.

"I bet you never though you'd be fucking your step brothers pussy either," Vex teased. Ruby blushed as she realised that was exactly what she was doing.

"Ignore her," Ethan replied as he began to take more and more of her cock on each thrust. It didn't take long before his hips met hers and her entire length was inside him. He moaned a very feminine moan as her monster cock pleasured the depths of his insides.

"Fuckkkkkkkk, I think I'm going to cum," Ruby groaned as her cock began to twitch.

"Do it," Ethan panted. It only took Ethan sliding up her shaft and slamming back down to push her over the edge. She groaned and her cock swelled as it began to empty its load inside Ethan's tight tunnel. Ethan groaned in arousal as he felt her hot fluid filling his insides.

"Well, that didn't take long. Can't have you going soft already though," Vex said, moving over to Ruby. She placed her hand on the redheads stomach and magic flowed through her. Ruby yelped at the sensation as her cock grew rock hard once again. "That should keep you going for an hour or two."

Ethan began to ride her again, pumped his legs as he rode as much of her length with each thrust as he could. He was enjoying the sensations of being a woman so far, but he wanted to feel all of it. He wanted to know how it felt to have a female orgasm.

What he wasn't expecting, was to feel Vex moving up behind him. She grabbed Ethan's breasts and massaged them roughly as she kissed his neck. He felt her cock pressing against his back as she knelt behind him, straddling Ruby's legs. Suddenly she pressed a hand against Ethan's back, pushing him forward. He collapsed forward and realised what Vex was planning. He was about to complain, when he felt a huge surge of arousal wash over him at the idea of her cock filling his ass.

He leaned forward compliantly, suddenly desperate to feel both of his holes filled. He didn't have to wait long as Vex pressed her cock against his tight asshole and slowly pushed forward. He groaned as the head stretched him open before slipping inside. He expected more resistance, but it slipped in smoothly, as if his ass was designed for this.

Vex wasted no time in burying herself to the hilt inside him. Ethan groaned, his ass and brand new pussy filled with two large cocks. He couldn't help but moan in pleasure, it felt amazing. His moans quickly turned to squeals as the two women began thrusting in unison, pumping their cocks deep into him. He buried his face into Ruby's neck and surrendered to the pounding and pleasure he was receiving.

It didn't take long before he felt his orgasm approaching. It was similar to when he was a guy, but less concentrated. Instead the pleasure washed over every nerve in his body, spreading out from his two abused holes, up through his core and throughout his body. He gripped the bed sheets and squealed as his body tensed. He had never felt anything like this.

His body shuddered uncontrollably as pleasure overwhelmed him. His legs began to spasm, but Vex tightly held him in place as the two women continued to fuck him. His cock swelled and emptied it's load all over Ruby, rope after rope of thick seed covering her breasts and stomach. Ethan wasn't sure how much he could take, the pleasure never slowed as one orgasm rolled into another and then another.

Both Ruby and Vex began grunting as they approached their own orgasms. Ethan's mind was almost gone, washed away by a tidal wave of pleasure. He barely heard Vex speaking over the sounds of his own moans and it took a lot of effort to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Can we cum?" She was asking.

"Yes, please, I need to cum," Ruby panted underneath him.

"Do it... fill me..." Ethan whined, barely able to speak. The two women picked up their pace, Ruby's thrusts becoming inconsistent and sporadic, she hadn't practised enough to keep up the pace she was using. Vex on the other hand pounded Ethan's ass with unbelievable speed. If he had been a normal human, he may not have been able to handle it.

Ruby came first, yelping and then groaning as the pleasure burst along her cock and she emptied her load for inside Ethan for the second time. Vex let out a deep groan as her cock began to pump its load into Ethan's back side. Ethan simply flopped forward, unable to handle the sensation of having his insides filled so completely. He didn't even noticed as his stomach began to swell from the volume Vex was emptying inside him.

He woke up a little while later, looking around groggily at first, unsure what was happening. His body was sore and sticky. The bed was shaking and he looked over to see Vex on all fours, her face buried into the bed as Ruby pounded her ass. Ethan rolled over and felt his stomach pulling him over. He looked down to see he looked semi pregnant, his stomach slightly swollen from the large quantity of fluids the two women had filled him with.

"Sorry about that..." Vex grinned, looking over her shoulder at him, but not missing a beat in her thrusts. "It'll go down eventually."

Ethan looked down and focused. He watched as his magic transformed his body and removed the build up inside him until his stomach was flat and toned again. He felt refreshed, although having a female body still felt slightly alien to him.

"Do you always cum that much?" Ethan asked.

"No, that would be too much of a mess, I only do it when I want to. I might've tweaked Ruby a little too though," Vex replied.

"GFFHMMMMM!" Ruby groaned into the pillow, slapping at the bed with her hand.

"Oh, she might want to cum, she's been groaning like that for about twenty minutes now..."

"I was out twenty minutes!?" Ethan asked.

"Give or take. I guess you weren't quite ready for the overload of pleasure you received," Vex answered.

"MMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFMMMM!" Ruby complained.

"You can cum, both of you," Ethan told them. Instantly Ruby groaned loudly, her hands gripping at the bed sheets as her legs kicked and her hips bucked. Her cock emptied its load onto the bed beneath her. A stream of white cum flew from her cock, far more than any normal human could produce. Vex seemed much more controlled, simply thrusting hard and slow as her cock emptied ropes of cum inside the girls ass.

"Watch this," Vex smirked, running her hand over Ruby's back. Ethan didn't see any magic, but he sensed it, flowing from Vex into Ruby. He wondered what she was doing, from this angle all he could see was Ruby's upper body. After nearly two minutes of constant moaning from Ruby, Vex finally pulled out, letting go of Ruby's hips. She had obviously been holding her up, as Ruby collapsed face first into the bed as soon as the demon released her.

Ethan's eyes went wide as he saw Ruby fall, but seem to hover in the air. That's when he realised she was resting on her now incredibly swollen stomach. It looked like she was laying on a beach ball, except it was inside her, stretching her stomach. Her cock hung between her legs and despite its size, still didn't reach far enough to touch the mattress.

"Holy shit..." Ethan muttered. He had seen some crazy things with magic, but he hadn't anticipated this.

"I might've gone a little overboard, but it just feels so good. I didn't have to worry about modifying your body, you've got demon in you so it just adapted, but Ruby I tweaked her anatomy a touch, so don't worry this won't hurt her. She'll return to normal in a few hours," Vex explained.

"She better, she can't exactly clean the house like that."

"That would be entertaining to watch though, her waddling around. Like that movie where the girl inflates and turns blue!"

"How do you know about that movie?"

"There was a book in the library about it. Plus some kid came in doing a homework project on it."

"I suppose if there's a place to get stuck, in a library isn't too bad," Ethan pondered.

"Try it, then tell me it's not too bad," Vex replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Fair point. Well I'm beat, I need sleep," Ethan said before yawning.

"Allow me," Vex smiled, waving her hand over his bed and cleaning up the mess that had all made.

"Thanks. Leave Ruby, she can sleep there."

"Could... Could I sleep here too?" Vex asked sounding unusually shy.

"Yeah, I guess," Ethan replied. The pair crawled into bed and Vex snuggled up to Ethan's chest. His body was still a copy of her own, he was too tired to change back and she used one of his breasts as a pillow.

Ethan woke up the next morning and let out a long, low moan as he felt pleasure building between his legs. It took him a moment to register that someone was licking his clit, or that he even had a clit to begin with. It was only after a finger was slipped inside him that he remembered what had transpired the night before.

He looked down and saw a lump in the bedsheets between his legs. There were two bumps protruding from what he assumed was the persons head, meaning it was likely Vex, or another demon, under there. He lifted the sheet to see it was indeed Vex going down on him. He reached down and grabbed her horns, using them to pull her face against his cunt. She didn't miss a beat, enjoying the rough treatment and doubling her efforts to make Ethan cum.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK," Ethan groaned as his back arched. Vex's tongue worked at inhuman speeds on his clit as her fingers quickly pumped in and out of his wet tunnel. His body trembled as he came and Vex pushed his orgasm as long as she could until he couldn't stand it anymore. The pleasure became too intense and he violently bucked his hips away from her as his body twitched uncontrollably.

"Morning," Vex purred in his ear as she snuggled up and spooned him. He had just about recovered from his orgasm and turned to kiss her.

"That's a good way to start the day," he smiled at her. "Where's Ruby?"

"She woke up and went to start her duties. Since it's a new day it seems your command for her to act like her old self wore off," Vex told him.

"What about her cock?"

"She still has it, she wants to keep it for a while."

"I don't blame her, I'm quite enjoying this form," Ethan smiled, grabbing his breasts for emphasis.

"As flattered as I am, I quite liked your male form personally. Although if you want to stay looking like me, I wouldn't complain either."

Ethan considered for a moment before closing his eyes. He focused and felt his body begin to return to his normal self. He felt the changes stop and opened his eyes, but something was wrong. He looked at his hands and arms. Instead of the pale skin he had been expecting, it was a deep purple.

"Why didn't my skin change back?" He asked.

"I assume you were focusing on your previous form?" Vex asked.

"Yes, including my skin being how it used to be."

"Hmmm hang on."

Vex placed a hand on his chest and closed her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked confused for a moment before she looked at Ethan.

"So?" He asked.

"So about that being human part, that might not be true for much longer," she replied.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers