All Comments on 'Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 13'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
EndOfStoryEndOfStoryalmost 4 years ago

@Pthead: Thank you for the story. I will admit that I am curious: what is your intended pace for this story (overall that is), because you seem to be jumping between, "fairly slow" and "arse is on fire".

To elaborate a bit, in the earlier chapters there was a focus on the details (when something new was introduced), which helped flesh out the world/setting. And gave a sense of accomplishment to what Ethan got/obtained. The later chapters seem to have left that approach at the wayside?

PTWritesPTWritesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Pacing

@EndOfStory: The pacing changed because I found the details getting very bogged down and repetitive. This is extremely true in the next chapter, which is actually the last. I could have gone into a lot of detail, but a lot of it would have been repetition of things already discussed. So I decided, skipping those details and instead going with something fast paced was actually more interesting, even if it does make the story seem to jump forward at break neck speeds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES