Smash Bros Vibrator Tournament

Story Info
Orgasm control/endurance SSBM competition.
8k words
4.64
16.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers

--- A Tournament With A Twist ---

It was another Friday night, and me and my mate Hannah were in my dorm room partaking in one of our favourite pastimes - Super Smash Brothers. I had always been the better player of the two of us but tonight I was on fire, she played as her main (Mario, because she's boring) and I played as my main (Marth, because I'm equally boring) and I managed to beat her three games in a row and this round hadn't taken a single stock off me.

"Goddamnit Leah you're such a tryhard!" she exclaimed as she threw her controller to the floor.

"Suck it Hannah, you lost again, that means you have to neck another shot" I retorted.

I felt pretty good about myself as I watched her pour another shot of Jack and down it. I loved high-stakes games like this, one time me and some friends played strip Smash Bros and I was the only one who kept her bra on - poor Hannah was left wearing nothing at all that night.

We let the main theme play while I lit up a cig, and through her post-shot coughing fit she said to me "you know Leah, I think you'd wipe the floor at the Smash Sisters Torture Tournament next month".

"The what?" I asked, having never heard of such a competition. She gave me this devilish smile.

"You've never heard of the Smash Sisters Torture Tournament? Everyone on campus has been hyping it up since day one!"

"I'm not in any societies Hannah, I don't know about this stuff".

"Ooooh boy, you'd better settle in for this one. So, on the first Friday in December, all the best female Smash players from our uni and the other universities in the city gather in this building in the middle of the woods, it's some kind of old scout hall, it's real big and there's electricity and everything".

"Oh, so it's a ladies Smash tournament?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, but you see, there is a twist..."

I took a puff and let her explain.

"The games are exactly like regular Smash Bros games, an eight minute time limit with five lives per player, but everyone plays on a modified GameCube. The console is hooked up to two vibrators that sit inside the player's panties - the more damage they take, the harder it vibrates."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

--- The Rules of the Game ---

"You mean you're playing while trying not to cum?" I asked, unsure if I'd completely misinterpreted what my friend was saying.

"That's right! It's a battle of skill as well as a battle of endurance. If you have an orgasm then you're immediately disqualified, and players make an oath to not have sex or masturbate for a week before play starts. I went there last year to watch and it's incredible! Some of the most intense smash games I've ever seen and a lot of the girls end up throwing the game and just letting themselves ride the orgasm while the other player continuously whales on them. Honestly it's kinda hot."

"And you think I should do THAT?"

"Seriously Leah, you're the best player I know. I could never do something like that but I just know you'd kick the butts of every player you fight. It's only £15 for entry, and all the cash gets thrown into the prize pool".

"How many women compete?" I asked, with the promise of a cash prize sounding rather enticing.

"There's 32 players, one-on-one elimination style."

"So that's, what, nearly a £500 cash pool?"

"True, but that's not even the best part".

"Go on..."

"You see there's this tradition... Once all the other girls have been eliminated the two final contestants play a massive twelve minute game. Apparently it usually ends in one of the girls cumming. And once a player loses, she has to go down on the winner."

"You mean..."

"Yep! The loser has to lick the winner's pussy to orgasm right in front of everyone else in the room"

I was dead silent at this point, my throat dry as a bone and the cigarette half dangling out of my mouth. I'm not gay, and the idea of having my pussy licked in front of an entire room of strangers sounded a little awkward. Still, this was my kind of fantasy being realised. I have a bit of a thing for exhibition and, like almost every woman I know, I enjoy having my pussy ate. I was very, very interested now.

I'm a great Smash player, I take ages to cum when I'm doing it myself, and recieving oral for winning a game is actually a fantasy I've had for a while. I actually once made a wager with an ex-boyfriend of this exact nature, but he was the only human I've ever played who was a better player than me and, well... let's just say I spent a lot of time on my knees that evening.

Also the £500 would have been very nice, especially in the lead up to winter break.

"Oh, and one more thing!" Hannah added, "I heard that Emily Bryant is gonna be attending as a player.

'That bitch!?' I half shouted aloud.

Emily was a coursemate of mine who also did psychology. She was a petite girl with blonde hair who never wore a bra because, frankly, she didn't need it. I'd been pining after this boy called Jeremy all freshman year before one drunken night when the two of them hooked up and subsequently entered a four month long relationship, making out right at the front of every class. That didn't last though, she cheated on him with some lesbian and now he's transferred to a different course so I've lost my chance with him forever. Rumour has it he had a massive cock as well.

I had no idea Emily was a Smash player, but if there was any chance that I could humiliate her at her own game and THEN have her lick my pussy, I would take it any day of the week. I'd been convinced.

"Where do I sign up?"

--- Preparation ---

The week leading up to the tournament was hell. I qualified for the competition with no issue, but in signing up I had to swear an oath that I would remain chaste for a week prior to the night or else fail my degree. No sex, no masturbation. Let's just say my girl was feeling a little neglected down there.

Between my studies I spent as much time as I could preparing. I played smash games with Hannah and all my other friends every night, practising on all the different maps and with all the different matchups, getting drunk, eating pizza, and blasting alt-rock during matches between episodes of Family Guy. Honestly, it was some of the most fun I had in that second year of university, and it more than made up for the lack of sex I was having while everyone else was going out and getting laid.

I'd also made an effort to not shave my pubes. I'd already gone longer than normal without cleaning it up that night with Hannah, but when I'd heard about the tournament I decided that I'd keep shaving my armpits and legs but not my pussy. I wanted to look Emily dead in the eyes while she licked my hairy pussy and say "this is what you get for stealing him from me". She barely knew I existed, but I knew she existed and I wanted her to feel miserable.

I gotta say, I actually grew to really like my bush. I knew I'd never keep it, men typically like a woman with a clean shave down there even when they don't have the courtesy to return the favour, but I liked how mature I looked. I'd often catch myself admiring my body in the mirror before my morning shower - at least, admiring my body more than usual. I'm as pale as can be, but with my long brown hair, brown eyes, and full bush I felt pretty sexy. Bushes are underrated.

--- The Night of the Tournament ---

It was Friday, 10 minutes to midnight, and me and Hannah arrived at the old shack where the tournament was held. The building was a little out of the way, not deep into the woods just off a main road - about a 15 minute walk from my house and even closer to Hannah's. It was this big wooden warehouse-looking thing, built right near one of those step-down converters, and it was absolutely massive for a scout hall. The clearing around the hall was littered with students getting slowly drunk, and the noise of the party inside was clearly audible.

Hannah knocked on the door and it opened a crack to reveal a butch looking girl in a biker jacket with very short black hair.

"Password." She said bluntly

"Nintendon't" I responded. It was based on the slogan of an old Sega commercial, "Gennisis does what Nintendon't".

"Welcome in, ladies!"

The sight was one to behold. Two massive CRT TVs stood boldly against the back wall, each hooked up to a silver Game Cube that had been disassembled and reassembled with wires sticking out all over the place. There were two adjacent leather sofas, each slightly mismatched and heavily beaten up, on which two games would be played simultaneously for the entertainment of all who watched.

There wasn't any seating for onlookers, there were tables and chairs around the hall for students to do whatever they pleased and there was even a makeshift bar with the cheapest beer and liquor Aldi would sell, all available for purchase. There were pool tables, pinball machines, a basketball hoop on the wall, it was actually a pretty awesome hangout. But at the centre of it all were two Game Cubes and two copies of Smash.

Emily Bryant had already arrived, now she was at the front of the queue for the contestants table. That little slut looked so full of herself, she was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a black crop top, her wispy auburn hair was tied back, and her platform shoes made her look much taller than she actually was. Just before she was escorted into the back room by one of the girls, she gave me this side-eyed smirk of someone who thought they were so much better than you.

The only thought on my mind? 'That face won't look so smug when it's planted two inches above my asshole'.

--- Vibrator ---

"Yes, I'm a contestant, my name is Leah Roux" I told the girl at the table.

"Ah yes, second year? Perfect, just go along with Zoe here and she'll get you all hooked up!"

"OK".

We were taken into what I imagine is a staff room, and I was asked to remove my jeans and my pants. Zoe was a sexual health nursing student, she'd seen plenty of vaginas in her day so I didn't feel particularly awkward standing there with my fanny out. She actually kept in good humour and I was kinda laughing throughout the ordeal. She gave me some lube and asked me to apply it thoroughly while she grabbed a box from the shelf and opened it.

She pulled out a simple pair of panties with a wire sticking out the front. They were black, and attached by a wire to the bottom was a vibrating egg that was presumably designed to go inside your vagina.

Looping around, the front of the panties had another vibrator that was designed to sit firmly on the clit, delivering most of the pleasure. It was quite a well designed thing, you could sit down with them so long as you didn't mind a plastic egg in your lady bits. The only other wire trailed away from the panties, ending in an adapter that I later discovered connected to the modified GameCube.

"Now" Zoe said, "before you put this on you'll need to sign this form saying that you understand what you're getting into. You're free to exit at any time, but you will be excluded from the competition if you do".

It was all the standard release form stuff, having me confirm that it was safe for me to partake, that I hadn't broken my chastity vow, and that I knew I was free to back out at any point. There was a clause letting me know that I was expected, but not at all required, to partake in oral sex with one of the other contestants should I play in the final. Emily's name was on that list of other players. I knew I wasn't gonna back down now.

I signed my name and she gave me the panties and vibrator to apply myself. I laid on the table and inserted the egg into my vagina while putting them on, and after not masturbating for a week and not having sex in over a month that sensation was pretty amazing. The front vibrator sat flush with my clitoris, and amazingly the whole thing was quite discreet as I put back on my jeans. The thin wire trailed awkwardly out of my zipper so it looked like I had a very long and really skinny willy, but it wasn't hard to sit down at all, even when the egg inside of me did make itself known.

Zoe hooked me up to a machine with a dial on the front like an old radio. "Now" she said "I'm going to test your response to the vibrator. First I'm going to simulate the passive strength at 0% damage, then 100% damage, then we're gonna try you for 20 seconds at a simulated 400% damage. The strength experienced at 400% is as high as it will go, after that any additional damage will have no impact on the strength of your vibrator".

She turned the dial and sure enough the vibrators in my pants turned on. It was a gentle vibration but very pleasant, and given that I hadn't properly touched myself in a week I probably would be able to cum after enough time ifI let myself. That was already worrying, because this is what I'd constantly feel without taking ANY hits, and I was bound to take a few.

Then she turned it up to simulate 100% (about 1/10 of the maximum damage you can take in Smash Bros) and it felt good, really good. It was what I could only describe as good vibrations, I actually bought myself a decent vibrator a few weeks into my first year of uni and this sensation felt like that thing with brand new batteries. I would be very, very happy to cum from this after a while, especially with the second vibrator in me.

"Would you like to try it at full power now?" Zoe asked over the quiet hum of the device.

"Uhmm..." I said feeling quite flustered "yeah, go on then."

She cranked the dial to simulate the maximum damage in the game.

How do I describe how that felt?

Well, ever since I started getting into sex toys I've wanted a Hitachi wand. Those things were originally designed as a massage tool for muscle pain after workouts, and that's exactly why my brother got one for Christmas the previous December. Of course, it didn't take a lot of imagination for women to discover just how versatile it can be.

On Spring Break my brother was travelling abroad so I decided to steal his Hitachi Wand, and I fell in love instantly. Very powerful and very pleasant, it became my 'easy-cum' toy and I used it so much I somehow managed to break the thing within a month. I threw it in a dumpster (heartbroken) and my brother never saw it again. I loved that little jackhammer, and if I weren't a broke college student I'd buy one and have that thing permanently plugged in behind the desk for whenever I needed a 'break' between study sessions.

This device in my pants, on its highest setting, felt just like that beloved Hitachi wand. Those twenty seconds felt incredible, my breathing became heavy and I even started gently moaning. After my week of absolutely no sensation down there at all, this thing could make me explode in no time.

After 20 seconds, Zoe turned off the dial and left me cold turkey. I actually let out a little whimpe rat the feeling of denial.

This was gonna be tough.

--- Round One ---

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the sixth annual Smash Sisters Torture Tournament!"

The entire room of students cheered and held their drinks in the air as one of the fit football lads spoke on the mic. The names of all the contestants were arranged in big letters on the knockout board, and of course my name and Emily's name were on opposite sides of the board. It must have been an act of God herself that we could each play each other at the final if we made it that far.

"For the first two games of the night: Amber Vs. Daisy and Sam Vs. Leah!"

That was me.

There was a roar from the crowd as we stepped up to the sofas. I can't lie, I was very nervous all of a sudden. We were plugged into the game cubes and chose our mains.

My first game was against a girl named Sam. She was Blonde with curly hair that was even thicker and longer than mine. She was lanky, wore a similar jeans-and-tshirt outfit to me except she had rips in both, a little like those skater girls you see. I was pretty sure she was into women.

She played as Jigglypuff and I played as Marth, and the games began to thunderous applause.

Sam put good fight, but my biggest opponent was the device between my legs. From the word go it was always buzzing, always stimulating you in the nicest way possible and always pushing you closer and closer towards the edge. It was actually a common strategy in this game to strategically fall off the side when the time was right, resetting the vibrator and allowing you to concentrate more on the battle when your opponent is struggling. It was a risky move, the strategy lost some people games, but when done correctly it could be absolutely brutal.

Sam clearly knew about this strategy, because she tactically lost lives when her damage percentage got too high, but it really cost her later in the game. She was stuck on one stock while I still had three, and near the end of the game we were both heavily distracted by the good vibrations going on below. I suspect Sam moreso, as I'm quite a good looking girl and she must have already been very horny next to me.

I managed to use her strategy against her in the final moments of the game. Playing hard and fast and recklessly to get her to the highest possible damage percentage before resetting myself to zero to better my position. That nearly cost me when she managed to take a life off me, leaving us both with just one stock left. However, her vibrator was now very, very strong and she was clearly starting to struggle. In the end, I was better at guarding the edge and I took the game by the skin of my teeth.

The room erupted into applause and me and Sam hugged it out. The vibrator on the winning player mercifully stops immediately when the match ends, but it delivers five full intensity blasts of vibration to the loser's crotch. Probably some sick attempt by the programmer to make more girls cum, which absolutely worked.

Sam was obviously a little upset at her loss, but everyone was in good spirits as she left to go to the bathroom. Hannah, who was there with me, went to take a shit not long after my first game, and she told me that she'd overhead Sam 'rubbing one out' in the next stall over.

Honestly, I don't blame her.

--- The First Victim ---

In the next game, Emily Bryant (the bitch) played against a girl named Natasha while another game went on alongside them. I'd not realised how funny the whole scene was until watching them as a spectator. You've got four women on two different sofas, slowly turning into a moaning puddle of hormones as they try not to have an orgasm in front of a room full of sweaty, drunk college students. And throughout all of this, they're playing a party game where Princess Peach beats the crap out of Donkey Kong like they're in the Superbowl.

Honestly, Emily was playing pretty well. She mained Fox and in her first game she managed to wipe the floor with Natasha, only losing a single life. They both clearly struggled with the vibrator, each occasionally stopping to appreciate the sensations between their legs and occasionally letting out a soft moan if they weren't careful. I was pretty pissed off at Emily for doing so well in her first match, but nevertheless I battled on.

Eventually I played my second game, this time against a Yoshi player called Izzy. She was a redhead with freckles, about the same height as me, and she wore a cute summer dress that looked way too thin for winter. Apparently she wore tights and a jean jacket when she came in, but she took them off because it was way too hot in that room. When you pack more than 100 students in a heated room with massive TVs, games consoles, and windows that don't open, things get pretty hot. And that's when you're not on the verge of climax!

Izzy was clearly struggling throughout the match. She wasn't bad at the game, she was actually pretty good for a Yoshi player and was good at recovery, but she kept making obvious mistakes and occasionally just letting the vibrations take her. As we approached minute three of the match, I was basically bullying her, juggling her in the air and baiting her into scenarios where I chipped away at her damage, thus increasing the strength of her vibrator. She didn't have the skill to lose some lives for the sake of stamina, and before long she droppedthe remote to one side.

izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers