Smash Bros Vibrator Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head was in her hands, she was moaning softly, moving her legs like crazy and then clenching them tightly together. I stopped damaging her in game as she shook, and before long she let out that unmistakable moan.

"Hmmmmm oooohhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cu- fuuuuuuuck!" She exclaimed. We had our first orgasm of the night and I was the one who caused it. The entire room erupted, boys slammed on coffee tables shouting "wheeeyy" at the top of their lungs and the few girls in the room cheered for me and for poor, poor Izzy. There was a big bell at the back of the room and one of the organisers rang it several times to signal a fallen victim. The game ended there, Izzy's vibrator carrying her to the end of her orgasm, and once she finished her face looked as red as a rose.

She was very clearly embarrassed, anyone would be. She exhaustedly unplugged herself from the GameCube, taking off the black vibrating panties under her dress, and fell back on the sofa.

"You did good" I told her, not letting her know how close I was to orgasm and how much I envied her release.

"Thanks, so did you." she replied.

--- Heating Up ---

The rest of the night went on pretty much the same, the room getting hotter and hotter and the contestants getting hornier and more exhausted. It really was an endurance test.

Game after game it got harder and harder to focus, the competition would have been stressful enough if it were just a standard Smash Bros tournament, but this was a Smash Bros tournament where you're trying not to cum.

It must have been 30⁰C in that room, and it was basically winter in that part of the country so as you can imagine the clothes were coming off left, right and centre. First it was jackets, stockings, shoes, but then it was more revealing stuff. A couple of the girls took off their tops, and even more took off their bottoms because they felt it would make the vibrations slightly easier to handle. Stripping wasn't against the rules, so long as the vibrator stayed in, and the lesbians and bisexual players had one more thing to be horny about.

One girl, Bianca, had gone completely topless. She was originally from Russia or Lithuania or something, and she was a bigger girl in every sense of the word. She was nearly 6ft tall, with a big build and big thighs and a big bum, very intimidating. When she sat down for her third game, she removed her top to reveal a red lacy bra, and after the inevitable cheering she played into the crowd, taunted them, removed her bra and threw it into the audience. Like the rest of her body, her boobs were very big and she had a piercing through her right nipple. Everybody loved this display of female nudity, and it was a slam dunk victory when her opponent had an orgasm mid-game.

By my third game, against a brunette named Olivia, I too was in a state of undress to air out my sweaty armpits. I remained in my indigo jeans but removed my shirt and socks and shoes, but unlike Bianca I'd kept my bra on. It was plain and black, a 34D if you must know. I have a theory that most men can't tell the difference above a D, so I always say that I'm a DD.

The match itself was brutal. Both of us were basically edging the entire game, and we both had moments of playing pretty stupidly. I could have sworn the base-vibration speed was stronger each match. I stayed ahead the whole game, thankfully, but there were moments where I got very scared she'd take me or make me cum. I even tactically dropped a life just because I was so close to the edge, but it got me through to the semi-final.

Though I continued to play to my best ability, I was really, really struggling. Even outside of the game when the vibrator is off it stays in your pussy the whole time and you feel every movement. I had to be escorted to the bathroom to make sure that I didn't remove the device before leaving and didn't masturbate because that's all part of the challenge.

I was so fucking horny the whole night, and so was everybody else it seemed. When a contestant was eliminated a lot of them went off to find someone to have sex with, and there were plenty of boys willing to sleep with them after watching them nearly cum for an entire evening. The ones who didn't find a boy usually found a quiet spot in the back or in the bathroom to masturbate.

The energy was infectious. Girls kissing boys, girls kissing girls, boys kissing boys because why not!? It was absolute madness. Horny, chaotic, sinful madness. Drunken makeout sessions occurred all over the place, partial nudity was more common than at a beach on a summer's day, and when I popped outside with Hannah for a cigarette I swear I could see one of the eliminated contestants riding a boy behind a bush.

God, I wanted to be bent over and fucked so badly. Barring that, I just wanted five minutes to take care of it myself. I just wanted to cum.

What kept me going was the promise of seeing Emily fail. She was now in her pink panties and her tiny crop top, still in the game and still doing very well. She brought one of the contestants to orgasm and another nearly to tears when they were outplayed. Still, I was sure I could see the cracks. It was hilarious watching the slut try not to cum, she could barely keep her hands off the boy of my dreams and I knew that she wanted nothing more than to cum like the rest of us.

Nevertheless, she persevered. The two-game setup was reduced to single matches for the semi-final, and after holding her own against Lucy (last year's winner) she was through to the final. This was my shot, I just needed to get through one more match and I'd be fighting Emily. But this match was against Bianca.

--- Semi-Final ---

Bianca was strong willed. Sipping vodka the whole night, she laughed in the face of weaker players and didn't let the vibrator get the better of her. Playing as Captain Falco, she hit hard and played aggressively, the distraction in her panties seemingly having no impact on her ability to play.

Onlookers could see it in her face that she struggled under the same torture as the rest of us, the happy sighs of relief at the end of her matches and her obviously erect bare nipples were evidence enough that of that. Still, it was very clear from her first game that she was going to be a tough matchup, she was focused, and nobody was going to make her cum.

"I don't know if I can make it Hannah, I'm so desperate to cum already, do you think I can forfeit now"? I asked her through a quiet, panicked voice in the corner of the room.

"You can't give up now!" She encouraged, "you've won every game so far and most of these bitches have barely put up a fight!"

"It's not about how good I am at fighting, Hannah. I haven't cum in a week and you have no idea what this feels like'' referring to the vibrators in my pants.

"Leah Taylor Roux" she spoke to me in a stern and supportive voice, "You are the best player I know and you've never let distractions get in the way before now. How many games have we played where you were blind drunk on Jack Daniels and still you wiped the floor with three other players?"

She was true, I did feel like I played better when I was drunk sometimes.

"You are gonna go out there, place that sexy butt of yours on that couch, and play the best Smash game you've ever played. Then you're gonna do it all over again, and you're gonna leave that skank Emily crying on the floor like a little baby who's just filled her diaper. And then, triumphantly crowned as the best smash player ever, you'll be £500 richer and she'll be licking your hairy fanny to the best orgasm of your goddamn life."

She really did have a way to motivate me.

"Okay Hannah, I'll do it, thank you so much for being my best friend".

We hugged, I kissed her on the cheek, and I went off to face the topless iron curtain that was Bianca.

She was fast, but I was faster. She seemed completely unphased by the vibrating in her jean shorts but I still chipped away at her health whenever I could, for psychological warfare if nothing else. She took a life off me, I returned the favour.

Eventually though I started to slip, the constant and steady hum of good vibrations in my pants was absolute torture and I lost a few lives I didn't have to spare. Eventually, I had just one life left and she still had three in reserve.

I was so careful not to be hit but she still delivered consistent falcon punches. Her face remained stone cold as she inputted all the right button presses and stayed on my ass the whole game.

But I didn't back down. As if there were a ticking time bomb in my underpants I hit her again and again and again and again. Any time she let her guard down I exploited her weakness and took a life off her. She remained strong-willed, I looked like a pathetic mess because I was a pathetic mess but I didn't cum. I jigged my leg, stamped on my foot, any time I felt myself edging I forced myself to focus on the action.

With only 20 seconds remaining and 444% on my fighter, Falco fell into the pit below and the game ended. I won.

I was moaning and gasping at the end when the vibrator went cold. I can't tell you why, but I unzipped my jeans and took them down to my knees, placing my hand on the crotch of my matching black panties. I wanted so badly to cum that I almost didn't register the applause of everyone in the room who was very impressed by my display in-game.

I was ecstatic about my victory, ecstatic that I didn't cum, but also more sexually frustrated than I'd ever been in my entire life.

Bianca, clearly exhausted and fondling her unpierced tit, singled out a boy in the audience and spoke in her strong European accent. "You, boy! You have a car?"

"Um... yes" said the boy sheepishly, who was extremely short and scrawny compared to Bianca"

"Good, would you take me to your car so we can fuck?"

All the boys around him erupted into "wheeeeyyy" as his face lit up red and he took up the offer. She put on the jacket in which she arrived, shook my hand, and they left to have sex in that boy's hatchback. God, how I wish I could have been her.

I ditched my jeans and after about five minutes of recovery it was time.

--- Final Destination ---

"Well how about that folks, we're through to the final already!"

The entire room was now crowded around the sofa where the game was played, and the roar from the crowd was deafening. Some people crouched, some people stood on tables to get a better view, but everyone was focused on the announcer.

"We've eliminated everyone but our final two ladies. In the Red corner, playing as Marth, we have Leah Roux!"

I emerged from the crowd, now just in my underwear and still sweating like a pig. All the boys and girls cheered, Hannah stood on the side although by now she was wasted on cans of cider. I smiled and waved, it was very cool to be the centre of attention, I had been the favourite to win all night. The announcer started on the mic again.

"And in the Blue Corner, playing as Fox, we have Emily Bryant!"

She stepped forward from the cheering crowd, wearing just her vibrator panties and a black crop top with her nipples poking through. "Hello Leah." she said in a cold voice, "Hello Emily." I replied.

"For our final game" the announcer continued, "these two contestants will play a ten minute endurance round with infinite lives. Whoever gets the most kills at the end of those ten minutes will be crowned champion and will receive £480 in cash money! But of course, there's no telling if our players will last that long".

The entire room laughed and cheered at that line. We all knew it was a possibility. I was suddenly not feeling very confident.

"Alright ladies, we want a good clean fight. And may the better woman win"

We took our seats, plugged ourselves into the GameCube. And selected our mains. Final Destination, obviously.

Immediately the vibrator was agony, even at the lowest setting I just wanted to give up and let it take me. Nevertheless I battled hard. Out of the gate the fight was angry and bitter. We hated each other, we swore, we made dirty moves to put the other player on tilt. Even if this were any other Smash game, it would have been the angriest game you'd ever seen. The room was dead silent.

However, by the five minute mark it was clear that one of us was struggling, and that person was me. The hours of constant tease and denial were catching up to me and my mind could not focus on the game at hand. Emily played at full throttle, pummelling me to a pulp and taking life after life. It was becoming clear that I had to step up my game if I were to win this thing, but I couldn't.

The vibrations ruined my concentration, I may have been playing the game but my mind was somewhere else. I actually found myself letting Emily damage me just so the vibrator could get stronger. I was losing my will to keep battling.

After seven minutes, the inevitable happened. The vibrator brought me to the edge and I was getting closer and closer. One hand on the controller and one hand on my crotch I shook sporadically while squealing "no no no no no!"

I moaned again and again, my eyes leaving the TV as my knees fell on the floor. Instinctively I rubbed my panties where my clit was as the vibrations took me over the edge. And just then, in front of a hundred strangers, I had the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I became a sweaty mess on the floor, retching and spazzing through waves of pleasure with my hand rubbing over my pants, the vibrations only getting stronger. In my post-nut ecstasy I gained consciousness of my surroundings and saw Emily with her arms in the air and the hundred people in the room splitting their attention between me and her.

Once my orgasm finally finished I was feeling very sensitive, but the game wasn't over and the vibrator was stronger than ever. Covering my crotch the best I could, I wiped off my panties and managed to pull the egg out of me, the device that had caused me so much torment now buzzing on the ground next to me. My attempts to cover myself were in vain, my bush could be seen from a mile away, but I covered myself anyway best I could. Emily stood over me, catatonic on the floor, looking down on me as the pathetic little girl I was.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!" The announcer exclaimed, holding Emily's arm high into the air and having her the £480 prize money. And as if I couldn't be more humiliated, the boy on the mic continued.

"Now, he have a little tradition here at the Smash Sisters Torture Tournament" he shouted "and I think we all know what that is".

Shit, he's on about the forfeit.

"Leah, you now have a choice. Will you break this six year tradition, or will you get on your knees and eat Emily's pussy?"

The room exploded into thunderous applause. I felt my blood turn into molten iron in fury as I looked up at my victor, knowing that my fate was to go down on the woman I hated most in this world.

The crowd erupted into a chant, "Eat her out! Eat her out! Eat her out! Eat her out!..." and so on. Hannah was nowhere to be seen and Emily looked down her nose at me still on the floor as if to say "go on, I dare you to say no".

However, I knew exactly what I'd want if I were in her position. She won fair and square, and I had to pay the price. I looked at the floor, I couldn't bear to look her in the eyes.

"Okay..." I said, "I'll do it"

What can I say, I'm a woman of principle if nothing else.

--- The Price to Pay---

The energy in the room was electric as I lifted myself to my knees, Emily turned to the crowd to pull her panties down to her ankles, giving everyone a good show while essentially rubbing her ass in my face. She threw her vibrator panties into the crowd before strutting back over to me. I could see now, she had a perfectly shaved vagina.

She approached me, her clean shaven pussy right in front of my face and placed her right hand on the back of my head. I gave her the dirtiest look I could pull, and she just smirked.

,"Lick it, bitch."

I did as I was told, I sealed my lips against her pussy and I started licking.

I couldn't believe the situation I was in, not only was I licking Emily Bryant's pussy, I was doing it in a room of over 100 strangers with my own ass and bush on full display. I felt like I could scream, but Emily had my face pressed firmly against her genitals with her hand. I swear I shed a tear or two. I was allowed to stop at any time and that would be honoured, but I did what had to be done.

I've never given cunnilingus before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Thankfully it didn't really taste of anything after a while, and the texture of her pussy was a lot like the inside of your cheeks. She was wet, a little sticky, and her clit was easy to find. That didn't make it any more enjoyable though, of all the vaginas in the world I was licking the one that belonged to my worst enemy.

She removed her hand to flip through the money, now on the brink of orgasm. She waved the wad of cash in my face, and my only retaliation was to lick harder to get it over and done with.

"I can't believe I managed to take all this money from you" she moaned between breaths "just like Jason, isn't that right?"

That bitch! She knew I had a crush on Jason and she hooked up with him anyway and broke his heart. And now she was literally rubbing in my face. I wanted to kill her.

She was now moaning hard, the entire room in a chorus of excitement, Emily's money a few inches from my face. I couldn't let this stand.

I licked and I licked until my tongue was stiff and then I licked some more. And just when she approached her climax, just as she tipped over the edge, I pulled away. Milliseconds after suffering her ruined orgasm, I hooked my right fist up as hard as I could and punched her square in the vagina. Think it only hurts guys down there? Wrong! Doubly wrong when you're sensitive after an orgasm.

She keeled over in pain, I grabbed the wad of cash, and belted it to the door. I shoved my way through the crowd of drunk people, who were still processing what just happened. I pushed past the door guard and made a b-line for the exit. I burst through the door, £480 in hand, I was gonna make it home free.

I made it about five steps out the door before the cold December air hit me, and I realised that I was outside wearing only my bra. It took me a couple more seconds to realise that I was wearing ONLY my bra. My shirt, shoes, jeans, and panties were all inside, and I was on the outside completely bottomless. I turned in horror as the metal door slammed behind me.

--- The longest mile ---

I ran back to the door, locked. I banged on it hard as I could, covering my ass and pussy best I could when I had two hands free. The entire room crowded around the door window and the house windows to laugh at my predicament. Some taunted me as I begged to be let back in, some cheered me on and told me to take off with the money. Only Hannah was trying to reach the lock to open it for me, but she wasn't having much luck.

And that's when I see the blue lights coming out from the woods. It's the cops.

Someone had called about a noise complaint, I couldn't be seen like this. I stuffed what money I could into my bra and bolted around the other side of the building as the police car turned the corner. I heard two men exit the vehicle, entering the building telling everyone that the party was over. Two more officers were told to sweep the area, and I had to make my getaway. I entered the forest, running fast as I could through branches, and before long I was back on the main road.

And so began the long journey home.

My place was a 15 minute walk from the building on a good day, but not only was I taking the long way around to avoid the police, I was doing it barefoot (and bare in some other ways too). I ran when I could, the cold air rushing against my naked skin, the occasional traffic lighting my way and occasionally beeping me much to my horror.