Smash Bros Vibrator Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers

When I couldn't run anymore I walked, when I had my energy back I ran again. I only stopped once, and that was to pee. I couldn't find any more trees to go behind, but seeing as I didn't have any modesty left I just squatted by the side of the road and pissed next to a metal fence. An oncoming SUV honked at me while I pissed, and I flipped him the middle finger. Men.

It was like something out of my worst nightmare, my bush and butt were on full display to the world and as I approached the student village I even got some excitement from the people in the windows. It wasn't until I got to my place that I realised that I didn't have my key, so I had to climb through my kitchen window to get to safety.

Finally, I was home. I was cold, out of breath, humiliated, but relieved to be in my own shared house. I removed my bra on the way to my room because I just didn't care anymore, and once I shut my door I collapsed onto the bed fully naked. Honestly, after all that, I was kinda horny.

I booted up my GameCube, and logged into my computer to see if I'd gotten any messages.

The first was from Hannah, who'd managed to get to her place before me. She apologised for not being there for me, but told me that everyone at the event loved me. I was the favourite to win from the start and my getaway with the cash had become instantly iconic.

I received a few more messages, this time from other people who were at the event. They loved the way I played and hated that I lost to Emily. Several congratulated me for cuntbusting her like that.

Then I got one from a guy named George, turns out he was the cute football lad who hosted the event. He told me that once the cops disbanded the party, it came out that Emily had actually masturbated less than an hour before the competition. She was disqualified by default and the money was mine fair and square. I wasn't even surprised that she'd had a wank beforehand, but it was good to know that my ability as a smash player was no longer in doubt.

He finished the message in a way I didn't expect.

"By the way, you were pretty great tonight. Mind if I take you out to dinner sometime?"

Maybe this night wouldn't have been such a bad thing after all.

I threw the money onto the bed and fell back onto it like a rich movie star. I rubbed myself thinking about everything that happened that evening, and booted up another game of smash. I cracked open a bottle of beer, and spent the entire rest of the night playing Smash Bros and masturbating again and again.

I love college.

izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers