Smash for Crash

Story Info
Sister learns what is a real price for crashing a car.
2k words
4.11
44.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran out into the garden and caught up with the car that was leaving. I said goodbye to my parents and said I'd miss them. But as soon as they drove away, I inwardly cheered. I got three days without non-stop nagging from my dad.

It was a complete coincidence. Just as we were planning to take a week's vacation at the cottage, my parents got a call from friends asking if they wanted to go to their place, so I had a cottage with just my brother.

Even though we were on vacation, I haven't stopped exercising. My brother and I would always go for a run in the morning. We've been doing it for about a year now and it's gotten us pretty fit.

As an 18 girl, I'm pretty muscular and my one year older brother doesn't look bad either, but he just eats all the time so I always have to wait for him.

When I got home, I went to take a shower like I normally do. I took my clothes off and got in the shower. We have a miniature bathroom for a big cottage. And we only have one.

I turned on the water and washed. Normally I always take a towel with me, but this time I left it outside. It wasn't too much of a problem, so I got out and started toweling off.

First I wiped my feet then my body, my hands and when I wiped my head. My brother knocked on my door. I had my ears covered so I couldn't hear him. I didn't even hear him call out if I was there.

But as I was rubbing my head and taking the towel off, I saw my brother in the doorway looking at me in amazement. I yelped and threw the towel over myself. My brother covered his face and started to apologize.

He left and I got dressed. No one talked about it anymore that day and I thought nothing of it. It was just a stupid coincidence. I went to have lunch and then I went to bed.

After watching Netflix for a while, I got a call. It was from my best friend. I was a little surprised because she was supposed to be on vacation too with her boyfriend. I didn't hesitate to answer it.

On the other end, I got a call from my terrified friend saying she broke up with her boyfriend and he kicked her out of the house. She lived about 200km from her parents so she couldn't just leave.

I said I'd do something and I hung up. I immediately ran down to my brother to see if he could give her a ride. My brother, unlike me, had built up enough trust with my parents that they gave him the spare keys to the other car.

He said he had something to do with his friends and would be leaving soon. I begged him for about 5 minutes until he finally decided to let me borrow the keys. I have a license too, but I've never had my own car.

I thanked him and went to get dressed. I got in and started the car. The whole trip took me about six hours. It was dawn when I got back. I was so tired, but I knew I had to make it.

There was a curve coming up. I was only two blocks from the house. Suddenly it was dark in front of my eyes. I woke up with a jolt and a sudden stop. I immediately got out of the car and checked it out.

Broken headlight and dented sheet metal. Adrenaline started pumping through my body. I didn't know what to do. The damage wasn't that bad, but if my parents find out I drove their car without permission and broke it, I don't know what they'll do, and I don't know what I'll do.

After running around for a while, I decided the best thing I could do now was drive home. So I got in and drove home with great caution.

I got home and parked. I sat down on the grass and started thinking about what I was going to do. Should I call my parents and tell them. Or should I take it to the dealership. There were plenty of options, but none of them were the best.

I figured I'd go get some rest and then I'd deal with it. I was tired from the whole trip and I couldn't think straight. I went to bed and fell asleep a little while later.

My brother woke me up and asked me why I was sleeping at noon and that I should give him back the keys. I immediately remembered everything. I guess my confused face gave my brother a little pause.

He asked me if I was okay. I didn't know if I should tell him or not, but eventually I started crying. He sat me down on the bed and started comforting me.

I told him I crashed the car and asked him what I should do now. He thought for a second and said I should call my parents. I said I didn't want to do that.

Then he told me that he would think about it and that I should go have lunch. I got up and went into the kitchen. While we were eating, I thought he could take the blame on himself since my parents wouldn't mind that much. So I came to tell him this suggestion.

He said he wouldn't do it. Why would he suffer for my stupidity? I understood his words, but I tried to convince him. Then I started begging him, even on my knees.

After a while he stopped me and told me to stand up. He told me he had an idea. My face lit up, but when he told me the terms my smile fell. He told me that if he took it upon himself he wanted me to fuck him.

I asked him if he was serious and he said he was still a virgin and I was sexy so why not. I told him that wasn't going to happen and walked away in disgust.

I walked into the room thinking what a creep my brother is. I laid down and that's when my cell phone rang. I thought it was my friend, so I excitedly ran over to my phone.

No friend, it was my mom. I was nervous about telling her. I picked up my phone. We said hello and she asked me if everything was okay.

I paused for a moment, but said yes. That made my mom happy and then she hung up.

Feeling very guilty, I put the my phone down on the bedside table. I started thinking about my brother's offer. I didn't know what to do and panicked. Finally, I made a decision.

Slowly, I padded towards my brother's room, still not knowing if I should go back. I was already standing in front of his door. With a deep breath, I peeked inside.

My brother looked quite surprised and asked me if I agreed to his terms. I asked exactly what his terms were. He told me that we would fuck as he wanted and as long as he wanted.

I told him I agreed as long as we didn't do anal. I've tried itbefore and I hate it. He nodded with a smile and agreed to my offer.

I timidly opened the door and slowly walked over to him. He stood up and grabbed my hand. His other hand went around my head and he moved in for a kiss. I didn't like it much but I joined in.

Our tongues entwined and we kissed. After about 5 min of kissing he peeled his lips from mine and threw me on the bed. He lay on top of me and continued kissing me. He started running his hands all over my body until I shuddered.

He started to take off my shirt as he kept kissing me. He pulled it over my head and was momentarily surprised that I wasn't wearing a bra. Slowly he moved to my neck and then to my chest.

He groped my tits, licking and kissing them as he did so. I was getting horny from that too and my nipples were erect. He felt that right away and started sucking on them.

I don't know how he did these things when it was his first time, but I wasn't complaining at all. I was in heaven. I completely forgot who was doing it and I imagined it was my boyfriend and I started moaning.

He got up and took off his shirt too. Then he moved to my belly button. He slowly pulled my pants down along with my panties and his tongue kept getting lower and lower. I started moaning loudly.

I couldn't take the teasing anymore so I moved his head between my legs myself. He didn't put up any resistance and crawled up to my pussy.

He started to lick all over my vagina at first but then slowly focused more and more on my clit. I couldn't take it anymore and I had an orgasm. I screamed with pleasure and fell back on the bed.

He stood up took off his shorts and told me to get him ready too. I looked at his cock. It was big and thick. I grabbed his hips and rolled him under me.

I crawled on him and grabbed his fat cock. I started to slowly jerk him off and lick his tip, which he liked and started to moan.

I slowly sucked his tip and kept working with my hands. Then I let go of my hands and pushed it fully down my throat. I started to suck it all over.

I kept eye contact and after a while I could see in his eyes that he was about to cum. I picked up my pace and when I felt his cock twitching, I shoved it down my throat again.

It was flowing in there. Waves of hot cum flowed down my throat. I swallowed it all and cleaned his cock with my tongue.

I could see his cock shrinking and I didn't want him to stop yet. I started massaging his cock with my breasts and licking the top of it. In a little while he was fully erect again.

He caught me and rolled me over again so he was on top. He lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders. He moved closer to me and asked if I was ready to which I nodded yes.

He began to run his penis all over my pussy. It was terribly pleasurable and probably for both of us since we started moaning together.

I felt him stuck his tip into me. That too was very big. All my boyfriends had one at least 2 times smaller.

I wondered if it would fit inside me, but by then I could feel it slowly sliding in. He always tucked in slightly and then pulled out and then tucked in more. I started screaming fuck with the pleasure.

He was only halfway in and I already thought I was going to die, but I didn't have time to say anything before he continued deeper. I felt his belly. He had it all there. I've never had anything that big in there.

He started to slowly take it out and stick it in. I couldn't hold back and I started screaming again. Slowly he got faster and soon the bed was squeaking.

I started cumming again, but I couldn't even relax because he wouldn't stop moving at all. I thought the bed was going to break.

After a while, he started to slow down. I lifted my head and yelled at him to pull out. After three more thrusts and three more moans from both of us, he pulled out and cummed all over my body.

We both passed out next to each other and took deep breaths. We looked at each other and agree we would do it again sometime.