Smidge's Problem

Story Info
A pregnant mouse is very horny and needs help.
4.9k words
4.22
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

It is nearly 200 years since the end of the Gene-War, also known as The Last Great War of Man.

It started as a trade war, the egos of petty men spilling over their countries. Within a decade it turned cold, as the impact of their policies hit their economies and governments turned to xenophobia and scapegoats to deflect from the own failings. It wasn't long before it escalated. Pockets of fighting broke out and less than a century after the last World War, all nations were in conflict again.

But such a conflict was short, as Mutual Assured Destruction wasn't enough to stop the conflict going nuclear.

One would have thought, that after rendering 80% of the surface inhospitable to humanity, the conflict would have ended. But resentments were too deep, and the remaining factions found new ways to fight on.

While the contamination was deadly to humanity, nature quickly adapted. In the decades which mankind spent buried in bunkers taking pot shots at each other, forests grew and animals spread. Never a species to miss an opportunity, mankind saw this reclamation as a sign, how to finally "win" their war.

Using genetic splicing, humanity took aspects of the hardiest animal survivors and altered their own DNA to continue their war. Bear and Dog infused hybrid soldiers marched through forests no human could.

Little over a century later, the war finally ended. A major Gene research facility exploded. It was never clear if this was an accident or military action, but the final result was the same. The end of humanity.

The base splicing virus, which lacked the animal component, was released into the wild. The virus, keyed to alter human DNA had no effect on the animal it infected. It merely took aspects of their DNA and waited till it could be spread to a human. Within a year the Gene-plague had spread across the entire mammalian population of the world, with every mammal being a carrier. The aging filters and crumbling walls of the bunkers could only keep the remaining humans safe from the contagion for so long. And once past the hematic barriers spread with effortless efficacy.

The human race ceased to exist, the Last Great War of Man ended and the rise of the Manmal Races began.

Prolog

During is construction Energy and Resource Post (ERP) 21 had over a thousand Manmals working on its construction. The huge tower of the solar furnace stands starkly out the open plateau, behind it covering the sides of three great hills a thousand self-tracking mirrors focus the suns energy and the pinnacle of the tower. Along the ridge of the hill, dozens of wind turbines. Between the two larger hills a small hydroelectric dam. Outposts like these supply the energy for the growing Manmal civilisation, and act as supply and resource hubs for the farms around.

2 kilometres away from the tower is the settlement, a hodgepodge of wood stone and brick houses, many of which are now empty. Now little more than hundred manmals now live at the settlement, maybe touching 200 if you include the surrounding farms and logging camp.

Chapter 1

Samantha, standing a little over a meter, was small even for a mouze and often covered in oil, grease or other such muck, hence her nickname Smidge. She had moved to ERP21 near the end of its construction, with her then boyfriend, as an engineer. When the construction finished they planned to stay as part of the maintenance crew and start a family, or so she thought. Apparently, he had other plans, leaving for the city a week after she announced her pregnancy. About a month later he sent a letter asking her to join him in the city as a housewife.

But she stayed, her skills earned her the title of chief engineer, she loved her job and her friends here and she wasn't going to give up any of them. She kept working while her child grew inside her belly, undaunted about doing so alone. That was until a week ago, a maintenance shaft she once traversed with ease had "shrunk" trapping her halfway up. She was eventually rescued by Gerald, an elderly Rhat engineer that planned to live out his retirement at the outpost. Kindly he came out of retirement for the next 6-12 months to cover Smidge's maternity leave.

So that was that, no more work. Smidge, 8 months pregnant, sat covered in a sheet on the edge of her bed, looking at the logged wall of her small cabin, bored. Bored, aching, but beyond everything excruciatingly horny.

Smidge always had a veracious sexual appetite, so much so her ex joked about not being able to satisfy her. Little that he knew it was no joke, Smidge had amassed quite a collection of Rhodent sex toys and a few designed for larger Manmals. Yet her favourite "toy" she carried with her every day, her tail. She loved using her tail, the ridges and bumps so useful as a third hand, also gave such a wonderful sensation sliding across the front her clit or pushing vast lengths of it deep inside her.

She had spent the morning desperately trying to cum. She tried lying on her back, knees up, sliding her long tail back and forth between her legs. But her bump made the angles all wrong, her tail sliding to the left or the right. Neither could she hold the tail with both hands how she used to. Always getting close to the point, but frustratingly never, ever reaching it. Then the weight of her baby pushing down on her back was too much.

She tried on all fours, her huge baby belly swinging underneath her. Her breasts, that where once the size of apples (large for her small frame) were now as large as grapefruits and heavy. Her nipples were larger, darker and under her fine fur she could see thick veins. Every now and then when playing with her, now, super sensitive nipple a small amount of yellowy creamy colostrum would form.

But even on all fours, playing with her nipples and using the most powerful of her toys, the rocking of her baby bump kept breaking her rhythm and once again she found herself horny and frustrated. It had been like this for a month, and now she didn't even have work to take her mind of her aching crotch.

She glanced across to the pile of clothes on the floor and decided to get some advice from the only person she knew who had been through a similar situation, and fortunately she was also Smidge's best friend in the outpost.

Chapter 2

Jo was also an engineer and a single mother, and at just under 3 meters a huge statue of a woman, even for a Bovyne. Engineering teams tended to have a mixture or Rhodents for the small fiddly stuff and for the heavy "work horse" work they used the larger races such as Horzes. While Jo did much of the heavy lifting she was highly technical and analytical, thus was 2nd in charge.

She was married, technically still is, to the only son of a local farmer, Jay. It had effectively been a marriage of convenience, with both Jo and Jay entering into it while naively repressing their true natures for the sake of other people.

Homosexuality, while accepted and embraced as a normal part of the diverse natural world, is often in conflict with a parent's desire to be a grandmother/father or to continue a family line. Even though their marriage could have never lasted, Jay and Jo had been friends since they were calves. A deep unbreakable love will always entwine them and their 11 month old son, Jayson.

Jay dotes on his son and tried to be the best father he can, which allowed Jo to return part time to work. Fortunately for Smidge this was her day off from work and her morning off from their growing child. Jay had taken their son on a hike around the dam, and would be gone for most of the day.

This suited Samantha as she desperately needed some intimate advice from her friend. Taking a deep breath, she gingerly knocked on the door.

The huge wooden door opened up and Smidge was greeted by the familiar sight of an embroidered sunflower. Jo wore baggy denim dresses which she embroidered with great care, the sunflower one was her favourite. She had purposefully placed the brown "fluffy" centre of the largest sunflower in line with her crotch, and at Smidge's eyeline. Most days this was the first thing Smidge saw when visiting her friend, and she knew what her friend was implying.

Jo's home was built from large stones gathered whilst building the dam, everything inside was oversized for most Manmals, ludicrously so for a small Rhodent like herself, but it was perfectly suited for Jo. Smidge had a special chair, with steps up and huge padded arms and back.

Smidge looked across to the kitchen, in the corner stood a huge glass fronted fridge. She had to have it brought in from the city via the supply tram. Smidge smiled remembering the effort Jo and Jay had getting it from the Depot to the house. Inside she saw a dozen 1/2 litre bottles of milk, another dozen more bottles sat on the draining board.

"Thirsty?"

Smidge looked up to her friend. She had a mop of messy orange/brown hair for her mane, almost covering her big deep brown eyes. Smidge liked her eyes, she found it deeply uncomfortable looking at other people's eyes, but she could lose herself in Jo's deep and caring gaze. Poking from the side of her mane was a set of small upward curved horns. All of Jo's tools have denim straps on them which she uses to hook them on her horns when she has nowhere else close to put them, often leaving oil stains on the side of her head, one such dark patch stood out now. Jo's is smiling at her, big lips in a huge smile making her brownish pink snout curl up.

"Thirsty?" She repeated.

One of the many curiosities of the Gene-plague was the persistence of Human reproductive traits. Nine month gestation periods normally giving birth to a single child. It was almost as if Mother Nature was not keen on mankind's replacement populating the world at any speed. Which meant all Manmals had two breasts, regardless of their genesis species.

Bovynes however had a slight inherited disadvantage, as they tended hyper-lactate. Producing much more milk than their offspring could consume and poor Jo had it worse than most of her race. The most pragmatic solution was to pass on or sell the extra milk to other Manmals. It's considered a social norm, no different than passing on clothes too small for your child.

Smidge, along with many others in the settlement, had been enjoying Jo's chilled milk for the last 11 months, though she wondered how many had thought about enjoying it directly from the source.

Jo would have normally filled all the bottles and Smidge realised something wasn't right.

"Not right now." Smidge replied, gesturing to the kitchen. "Everything okay?"

Jo frowned, or at least as much as a frown as Smidge could see under her mane. She then gestured to the large breast pump on the table, against which a small flat box was resting.

"Pump's been playing up for the last few days, making an awful racket. Diaphragm's on its way out, but...." she raised her huge hands up "I cannot.."

Before her friend had finished talking Smidge had already dropped down from the seat (a little too fast for her bump's liking) and was scrambling onto the table. A toolbox "fortuitously" sat next to the faulty pump.

"Thanks Smidge, I'd ask Gerald, but you know how slow he can be."

Smidge looked across as her friend joined her at the table, she sat, leaned forward to watch and in doing so placed her mammoth breasts on the table. Jo always liked her dresses low cut, sometimes altering them for maximum cleavage. Even before being a mother her breasts were huge, now each one must weigh as much as Smidge.

The table pushed them up, to the point they almost were spilling out of the front of the dress. Rounded, smooth, soft whitish pink skin unlike the orangey brown velvety hide of the rest of her body. Smidge could see a heavy network of thick veins and right at the edge of the fabric a slight arc of a dark brown areola. Smidge caught herself staring and started to grab tools from the box.

"So... you after anything in particular, or just popping around on the off chance I've got something mechanical to tinker with?"

<click>

<thunk>

"You know, when you were pregnant with Jayson, nearing the end and after Jay... well you know... did you ever... well..."

<clanketty, clunk>

"What?"

<Shlickt>

"Get really horny?", and with this Smidge quickly buried her head in the inner working of the pump.

Jo laughed, a deep but sympathetic laugh. Smidge looked up "done".

Jo moved the fixed pump to the side and looked at her friend, her deep brown eyes opening wide and inviting Smidge into a place of calm and love.

"Yes", Jo replied, "Absolutely pull my mane out horny."

"and did it...work?", by now Smidge's face had gone red hot so flushed with embarrassment, that she was sure her fur had turned pink.

"Nope", Jo had pushed herself further forward to meet Smidges' gaze. Her breasts trying harder to escape from the denim, more of her dark areola revealed. Smidges eyes darted from Jo's deep eyes into the inviting cleavage, lingering images of nestling her little Mouze head between those massive warm breasts were floating in her head.

"What did you do? How did you get through it?"

"I got help, you know the Gayzelle, she covers the post rounds and comes this way every couple of months, she helped me massively through that."

"How?", it was a question Smidge already knew the answer to, she could feel herself tingling just at the thought of the reply.

Jo pondered her reply, shifting her body, pulling on the fabric of dress, exposing more of breasts which now had Smidge's full attention.

"Do you know what Gayzelles and Bovynes have in common?" With that she slid out her long thick tongue, rolled it around the air, flickered the end a few seconds, slowly slid it back between her big pinkish brown lips, the lastly run her tongue across her lips. Sam was enraptured with the display. "We both have very long tongues."

And with that she headed out of the main room to her bedroom across the hall, leaving her door wide open.

Chapter 3

When Smidge entered Jo's bedroom, the Bovyne had already moved a small stool next to the bed to allow her to climb onto in. Jo herself was kneeled to the side of the bed, patting her hands on the bed, gesturing for Smidge to sit there on the edge.

"Shut the door sweetie, Jay's not back for hours but I don't want him to accidentality see something that might scare him straight. Also, I think we might need you to get rid of those clothes."

Smidge's mind filled with various scenarios and dutifully did as she was asked, closing the door, she then climbed onto the firm bed, a bed larger than her own room. She unclipped her dungarees, pulling them with a little grunt over her baby belly. Then slowly lifted her T-Shirt up, over the bump and revealing her soft "little" breasts. She'd given up on bras a few months ago as she kept out growing them, now they rested gently on her bump. A small patch of areola was free from her short downy fur, at the centre her dark nipples stood erect already aroused from the discussion on the table. Lastly from under her bump she took off her underwear and threw them to the side. She sat on the side where Jo had previously pointed, right in front of where her friend was kneeling.

Gently the Bovyne spread her friends' legs open, then placing her hand behind pulled her to the very edge of the bed, then slowly guided her onto her back. Smidge could feel the warmth of her friend's breath between her legs, and the slight tickle of her mane as she moved forward toward her tingling snatch. She felt the wetness of her friend's snout push against the base of her swollen belly, the firm but gentle grip of Bovyne hands adjusting her.

Jo's hot breath sent shivers right through Smidge's body, longing to feel her friends tongue explore inside her, and there it was gently teasing between the lips of her labia, tracing its way around, flickering over her little rosebud.

Again, strong hands adjust her, Jo's snout pushing harder against her baby bump, heavy hot breaths between her thighs and a tongue teasingly working around the edges of her vulva. Smidge hooked her legs over Jo's back, pulling herself close to her friend's face, pushing harder onto her bump.

Jo's tongue retreats, and her hot breaths seem rapid and slightly panicked. Smidge sits up as her friends untangles herself from the Mouze's digitigrade legs. A look of frustration on her face. She strokes her wild orange mane from face, tucking behind her horns, something she does when focusing on a tricky problem or task.

"Not working, need to rethink this, stand up!"

Smidge obeys, standing on the firm bed she slowly turns around. She sees the look on her friend's face, dark brown eye scanning up and down. This isn't for tantalising or erotica, its engineering. A broad smile spreads across Jo's face as she walks around the bed and moves a few pillows.

Jo unclips her Demin dress, falling to the floor giving her breasts the freedom they've so longed for. Its only now Smidge can fully appreciate how engorged her friend's breasts are. The skin seems taut, she can see many more veins under the skin, and her nipples! Massive erect nipples, so big and long she could fit her entire hand around them. Every thought she had ever had of suckling on her friend's breasts didn't account for the size of the nipples, could she even fit them in her mouth?

She watched as her friend lay on the bed, pillows tucked under her head.

Jo beckons her over, and silently directs hers around.

Following her friend's instructions, she straddled over Jo's awaiting mouth facing down towards her mammoth mammaries. They looked firmer than normal, and touching them as she shifted around harder than they should, likely painfully full. For a moment she considers asking Jo if she's rather see to her engorgement rather than Smidge's horniness. That thought quickly evaporates when she feels the warm breath from Jo's snout puff over her anus and around the base of her tail.

Heavy hands guided forward, head and shoulders resting between those mountainous breasts, blue veins tracing over each like highland rivers. Her baby bump nestled gently at the top of Jo's chest below her chin. With her head cocked to the right Smidge could see the massive dark areola circling the summit, her partner's giant right nipple standing erect at its centre.

Between her thighs she could feel her friends tongue start to explore, Jo's big lips gently parting the lips of her labia. Warm hoist breaths between her legs sending every nerve on edge.

Blissfully Smidge relaxed, letting her friends tongue slide its full length up and down across her clit. Bumps and ridges of the thick tongue gently gliding over the sensitive nub, rolling around in large, slow, deliberate circles. Sam's breaths become shorter, as she become lost in the motion.

A tiny wave of absolute pleasure ripples within her body, not an orgasm but something blissfully closer than anything she had experienced for weeks. With it she lets out a long slow moan. Blood rushes to her clit, Jo feels its enlargement on the tip of her sensitive tongue and the taste and feel of Sam's labia changes. Sweeter, slicker with Smidge's juices, an intoxicating smell of musk fills the Bovyne's nostrils.

Jo lets loose a long, deep and penetrating moan, the waves of the "MMMMMMMmmm" sound reverberates into Smidge's crotch making her shiver with pleasure.

As the shiver fades, Sam brings her right hand up and slowly starts to fondle her friend's huge nipple. She rolled it around her hand, feeling it, considering how this nipple is bigger than the dick that put the baby inside her. She shook the memory of her ex out her mind and gave herself fully over to the now.

12