Smidge's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of Jo's long, thick tongue now teased between the slick lips of Sam's mound. Parting them aside, and very gently, slowly made its way inside the warm and welcoming fold. Jo worrying about how big her tongue was taking her time with the little Rhodent.

Smidge sensed the hesitancy, she wanted, needed the full length and girth of that tongue inside her. She slid her tarsus behind Jo's horns and firmly locked herself over her friend's lustful lips. After a slight tilt to free her snout from between Sam's cheeks, Jo acknowledged the request. Parting her labia with her lips thrust her tongue deep and full into Smidge's warm snatch.

The full length of Jo's huge tongue slides effortlessly into her friend, hitting the lowered dome of her cervix with 20 or more centimetres of muscle left to enter. With nowhere to go, the compression widens its girth and the strength of her tongue, too much for the Mouze's legs, lifts her up and forward. Smidge's face was now buried deep between two huge firm breasts, while her hand that had been gently fondling the right nipple is now gripping it tightly. The girth was far more than what Sam was expecting, and a sensation straddling absolute pleasure and searing pain shot through her, her gasps muffled between the mountains of flesh.

Jo brings her tongue out slightly, lowering Smidge back unto her eager mouth and waits for Sam to recover. Pulling her head from between the warm, firm mounds, something wet, warm and sticky rolls down her right ear. Looking to her right she realised she'd gripped Jo's nipple tightly. Her right hand, forearm and the dome of Jo's massive breast glistened with Jo's milk.

Sam readjusts her legs, hooking her tarsus under the horns and rolled her crotch on the thick tongue deep inside her. Jo keeps her tongue still, as her friend rocks gently over her face. Sam's sweet juices trickling down the Bovyne's tongue and pooling in her mouth.

With her eye's closed Smidge continued to massage her Jo's nipple, rubbing her hand the full length of it, the leaking milk working as a lubricant. The pleasure of having her nipple fondled and the release of the engorged pressure makes Jo moan once again. A deep guttural moan that travels deep through Smidge's body. She feels the baby move then settle, the sound as calming as it was sensual.

Dreamingly she opened her eyes, formed on the top of the nipple was a small fountain of milk, that constantly rolled down over her hand like a bubbling white waterfall. It ebbed and flowed with the movement of her hand. She watched it transfixed, not noticing Jo's tongue was now sliding in and out in time with her milking motions.

Breaking from her reverie Smidge could now feel the rhythmic breathing of her friend, jets of warm air caressing her puckered sphincter. Jo's thick tongue sliding in each slow exhale, its girth filling and stretching her canal, its length slightly lifting her. She slipped her tail into Jo's mane, stroking lovingly with it. Then returned her attention to the nipple. The fountain had grown, a constant torrent of milk was rolling down her hand and over the breast, All the fur on Sam's left side was now drenched with Jo's white nectar. With each squeeze the fountain exploded, forming large arcs of white from the tip of the nipple before returning back to it rolling torrent.

Sam slid her hand around the entire base of the wide nipple, pushing deep into the breast tissue and locking her legs a tight as she could... squeezed.

Her entire underneath went hot as Jo exhaled in pleasure, her tongue once again going its full length deep into the mouze. This time Sam was ready for it, she barely lifted from the bovyne's face, and all the length compressed into a massive girth. Pain, pleasure collide deep inside her and she squeals out loudly.

She can't feel the fountain of milk splash on the fur of her back as from the nipple several finger-thick streams of milk had shot into the air and covered the soundings. Her mind is focused on the glowing embers of an orgasm growing between her legs. Smidge relaxed her grip, rolling her hip on the thick tongue.

Jo can feel the tunnel of flesh quiver and contract around her tongue, sensing Smidge is on the cusp passes complete control over. The Bovyne's tongue stays still, and as stiff as she can muster. Above her face Smidge finds her own rhythm, rocking back and forth on the immense muscle deep inside her. Smidge could feel herself getting wetter and more excited, but the motion feels wrong.

Unlocking her legs from Jo's horns, she adjusts herself and in doing so, had placed her forearms against each breast and pushed her entire weight on them. Jo muffles her own shout of agony, with her tongue erect inside Sam the sound is another low growl that sends shivers right through Smidges body to the tip of tail.

With her weight still against the huge breasts, the pressure inside is too greats and they explode in a shower of milk, massive streaming arcs of white trace criss-crosses over the ceiling. A pool of milk had rapidly formed between breasts and baby bump, which emptied over the bedding as Sam moved to a better position.

Taking the weight of Jo's poor chest, Smidge quickly finished adjusting herself. Sitting more upright, her bump - part resting on her thighs and partly against Jo's bosom. Her tail gently strokes Jo's forehead as an apology. Sat squat on her friend's face, tongue still solid and stiff inside her, she reached out taking a giant nipple in each hand.

Taking a second to ensure her balance was right, Sam starting rocking again. Quickly finding her rhythm, this time with bigger swings. Almost freeing Jo's tongue from her sweet honey pot, to going as deep as she could, again the tip of the long bovyne tongue thumping against the dome of Smidges cervix.

With each thrust came a careful knead and slight squeeze to the base of each nipple, and with that a flow of milk. Sam could feel the low moan from Jo as the pressure was released from her aching glands.

Smidge continued to milk her friend to her own rhythm. Each time, she slid down onto her tongue, she gently grasped at the base of the nipple, rewarded with a display of white streams and the stalwart, stiff tongue.

The rhythm quickened, Sam rocking while Jo remained still save for sway of her breasts as Sam's belly bounced against them. Smidge opened her mouth, catching one of the arcs of milk in her mouth. So much sweeter warm and fresh than chilled, much better than she had ever imagined.

Between her legs, she could feel the embers of ecstasy growing, each movement fanning the flames, bringing her closer. Her tail sweetly stroking Jo's head, the warmth of each breath against her arse, the thick, long tongue filling inside her, and all the sweet creamy milk covering them both.

The embers inside ignite into a glorious orgasmic explosion. Her movements staccato as she rides each warming wave of long-awaited bliss. Jo's chin becomes drenched in the little mouze's squirt as it cascades down to her chest and mixes with the pools of milks and sweat that had formed on the soaked bedsheets. Salty, sweet musk dribbles from the underside of her tongue and into her mouth, one last gentle moan emanates from the bovyne as she anticipates the taste.

Gingerly Jo slides her tongue out, rolling along the labia collecting the drops of nectar that coated their lips. Smidge, panting heavily above her, collapses forward on Jo's breasts. Softer now the pressure has gone, like giant marshmallow pillows. She lies there, nestled lovingly in the wet bosom, slow shallow exhausted breaths from both Manmals.

Smidge buries herself deeper into her friend's chest as the tip of her tail trails gently over the Bovyne's matted and sweaty mane.

"Thank you." says Smidge, barely louder than a whisper. "Thank you." She repeats.

Between her legs she feels Jo's big lips give a gentle kiss in reply, and a big hand caress across the back of her head. The downy hair of Jo's hide catching the edge of her ear as the loving stroke continues down her back to her tail. A few more strokes later and both have drifted to blissful sleep.

12