Smiles Pt. 01

Story Info
SEDUCTION OF MY WIFE.
3k words
3.6
26.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMILES PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Author's Note:

'SMILES' is a series of small posting of mostly one page stories (this story is just 3030 words), which would get published in rapid succession for you to read quickly one after another story in quick succession. It is a new attempt by me to feel the pulse of my readers. Thank you.

******

"Shall I help you out?" I asked indicating the bulky trolleys.

"No. Thanks." She waved my suggestion away.

"But you know... How much I 'CARE'..."

"I know how much you 'CARE'. Not me but your profession. I really don't 'CARE' your 'CARE' anymore. It always meant more to you than it ever did to me. For you it's always 'I -- ME -- MYSELF'. So, where do I really stand? Between those three ego-centric words?"

We were silent for a while.

"Would you mind some coffee?" I asked, trying to break the ice.

"No, I should get going." She said and got up to the honking of the Ola taxi and started to pull the biggest of the trolleys.

"Let me 'HELP' you... One last time."

"HELP!? And YOU?" There was sarcasm in her voice.

As we got out of the villa, I said, "You still didn't tell me what's next for 'US'?"

"You still didn't tell me if there still is an 'US' left between we two." She wanly replied and looked at me with meaningful glance.

I just stared at her. Blank. Uncertain about what to say. As my eyes were filled with tears and mind hazed.

Before I realized, the taxi had already vanished into the oblivion.

THE END

******

MANAV'S VERSION: 'SEDUCTION FIRST PHASE'!

As I stepped into my house heard Dev's mild whisper, "You look even more gorgeous than I ever remembered." He said as he stepped near my wife.

Incidentally Dev is my BIL. My elder sister Disha Didi's husband. They were married for almost sixteen years.

Manisha, my wife of seven years, felt his big Black and hairy arms wrap her in a tight embrace. She had an instinctive reaction to push him away for obvious reasons -- one for being married, and the other what is was about to happen would not only be adultery but also incest.

But she fought it to maintain her cool. And placed her hands on his sides. Then she saw his rugged, chiselled and beard face inched closer, with his lips puckered. She puckered her own lips too instinctively.

And the next moment they were kissing.

******

Manisha was getting a master-class in the art of kissing.

With me, the kisses were almost perfunctory. I normally put my lips on her, pressed and rolled a bit, then that was all about it. After our daughter Khyatee's birth and my recent promotion our foreplays including kisses have become more mechanical.

But Dev however was very skilled. He started by slowly brushing his lips against her, sideways, then up and down. He then placed tiny kisses all along the perimeter of her pouty lips a couple of times.

Even in that case, I noticed that Manisha seemed to be completely amateur in the art of kissing. Because we never treated kiss to be a catalyst in the process of our love making. Yet she just kept on trying to participate eagerly with fish-style lips. Though her response was pretty good, yet she seemed to be quite tensed with her amateuristic approach towards the initial foreplay.

Amit placed one hand under her jaw and gently massaged the lower angular portion very soft and delicately to make her relax gradually.

His amorous touches had a magical effect and he felt her exhale and her lips parted invitingly. Then he aligned his lips perpendicular to hers and softly started kissing her. Manisha felt a surge of passionate pleasure as the proper kissing started slowly igniting her long suppressed passion.

She responded, mimicking his movements. He moved his hand from under her jaw to behind her head and pulled her in ever so slowly that she did not even realise the impact he was making and she was pushing into it. With every few seconds he moved her head gradually tilting left and then right, so that he could accommodate her lips as per his requirement.

She felt weird when his tongue started probing her mouth. But soon she got used to it. And her own tongue started responding. She noticed that although his kisses were passionate and lasting such a pretty long time, it wasn't a slobbery saliva-filled experience like she was anticipating.

She then felt Dev's other hand move from behind her back to her exposed side under her blouse. He gently stroked her skin, moving towards the front, stroking her stomach, playing with her dark and deep belly-button.

And then she felt his fingers deftly pull out the folds of her well-tucked saree into her tightly tied petticoat. She was a little surprised with his action and equally impressed with his expertise with the swiftness of his move.

On the odd occasion that I took her sari off before sex, I always did it the conventional way - pulling down her pallu and unwrapping all the folds one by one. Never let her feel forced upon.

But the experience with Dev was totally different -- With a single and simple move had made half of her designer saree unravel.

He dug his fingers into her waist again and pulled out some more of the pure-silk-chiffon-fabric and gave it a real hard tug.

And lo... Within seconds, the saree collapsed in a heap around her ankles, the pallu sliding down between their bodies.

Dev felt Manisha inhale sharply even in the kiss and felt her fingers tightly grip his muscular arms. He broke the kiss and raised his head. Manisha's hands went limp as his hand went down and clasped her waist and thighs as if to confirm that she was really divested of her saree so quietly and quickly.

She looked into his eyes, surprised.

He smiled devilishly.

She smiled back shy-fully.

And she blushed beetroot as it hit her that she was now standing there in a blouse and petticoat in the arms of the brut man with raw power and passion.

Dev's hand had been stroking her flat stomach all this while. He let her get used to being saree-less for a few seconds and then quickly tugged at the knot of her petticoat.

Soon, it too was lying in a heap and her legs were completely exposed.

Such shapely legs they were. He wondered.

And she was wearing very sexy, tiny, thin and transparent panties.

He made a mental note of her tastefulness of buying of lingerie.

Even though Manisha knew where things were going, standing there with nothing below her waist but for the negligible panties made her feel very conscious and shy.

Instinctively, she hugged Dev and hid her face in his broad chest. His flat belly pressed against her toned stomach.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, gently stroking her back to make her relaxed. They stood like that for a while, hugging and stroking each other's backs. And soon Manisha started noticing it -- The pressure against her upper abdomen.

He was getting aroused. And feeling it so close unnerved her.

Dev was 6'3" and Manisha was 5'4"! A cool 11" or 17 per cent more!

He was 270 pounds and she was 120! An incredible 150 pounds or 125 per cent more!

She reflexively tried to pull away but Dev held her pinned to him. And then putting his hands on her sides; effortlessly lifted her up a cool couple of feet off the ground.

"Aaahhhhhh!" Manisha sighed in surprise as she felt her feet being lifted from the pile of fabrics and was dangling in air.

And then giggled like a kid as he threw her on the TV lounge black latherite couch.

******

Manisha was now talking big steps, but was at heart still a demure happily married young woman.

She looked at the bulge forming in Dev's pants and immediately covered her face with her hands shyly and closed her eyes to avoid embracement.

Dev chuckled at this. It amused and aroused him as to how this cute little married woman, the mother of a four year old, was still so tender and innocent, almost virginal!

Watching her laying on the bed, admiring the shapely smooth legs and the heaving mounds under her deep-neck blouse, he slowly slipped off his shirt and vest. Then he took off his pants and got onto the bed wearing just boxer shorts.

Manisha felt the mattress move as the big guy got onto the bed.

She was still covering her face. And having a few conflicting thoughts. But the part of her saying she shouldn't be doing this was getting thinner and thinner! Bleaker and bleaker!

She felt her right ankle being grabbed and pulled up. And just like an all new experience, she felt his tongue and lips on her well enamelled toes.

Then the other leg too was lifted.

And then her legs were pressed together but folded at the knees as Dev sat on the bed sucking her toes one at a time, while massaging her smooth hairless calves.

He smiled when saw Manisha had removed her right hand from her face, though the eyes were still closed, as if moving by itself, slowly slipped into the waist-band of her panties.

He was amused to see her playing with her wet-clit so shamelessly.

He let her do it for a few while and then sharply said, "Don't do that -- My love! I've better ideas!"

Her hand stopped. There was a change in her face colour and contour. Then slowly pulled her hand from within the panties and lay limply by her side. Her eyes were still closed. To avoid embracement and shame. But the blush was unmistakably aroused Dev.

He let go of her legs and slid upwards, grabbing the same hand she had put inside her panties. He started licking her fingers one by one, really hard, just like the toes, inhaling and enjoying the sexual aroma, while stroked the back of her upper arm.

That gave Manisha goose-bumps.

She had no idea something as banal as the back of her arm, if stroked properly, could make her feel really excited and aroused too.

Dev took her other hand and repeated the same procedure. Her eyes were still closed, but her facial expression had a different story to tell. A happy story

He looked at those luscious lips and was eager to see them wrapped around his dick. But he assumed, correctly, that she had probably never given a blowjob in her life probably. Though not wrong altogether, as Manisha was always very reluctant to suck my cock. And if at all she did it a few times on special occasions like birthdays and anniversary. But she seldom swallowed my cum. Never. Not even once. So, quite understandably Manav decided to leave it for later.

Manisha felt her hands being let go. And then she felt his fingers at the front of her blouse, unhooking it like a seasoned player. Finally, she thought to herself, he is paying attention to her breasts. She was in for a surprise. Once Dev opened the blouse completely, he rolled her over on her stomach. No interest in her larger than average boobs, she wondered. His hands tugged at her blouse. She raised her arms so he could pull it off.

She then felt his stubble and lips as they started kissing her back, starting at her waist.

She didn't know that Dev had this technique for first time seductions.

Arouse a woman by stimulating all the other parts of her body before moving to the "main" items.

This makes most of Dev's unsuspecting women almost anticipate IT and kept on longing for IT, and finally when IT happens, 'The Victim Woman' feels obliged and thankful to HIM.

As his lips planted kisses all over her naked back and shoulders, his fingers, she noticed, were stroking the back of her thighs. Not her butt or any of her private parts, but her womanly thighs. And yet it was filling her with a surge of arousal.

She felt his teeth stop at the elastic strap of her fancy bra. Then she had an odd sensation as she felt he was biting her bra and chewing the metallic hook. And with his expertise teeth suddenly the hook gave away and the bra got loosened. This really amazed her.

Because I was very novice at that and had to make half a dozen attempts even with my fingers to unhook her bra. And this man had done it with one motion of his expert teeth. Great. He definitely knew the tricks of the trade.

Dev unhooked the bra, but didn't take it off. He let it rest like that between her boobs and the bed with the elastics of the back-strap shrunk to either side of her rib-case. Now for all practical purposes, the only item of clothing left on her succulent body was her tiny black panties. She wondered when they would come off. She felt a fire in her loins and was desperate for an immediate release.

But Dev being Dev was in no hurry at all. Because he was a predator of different kind.

******

She felt him straddled her, knees on either side of her waist. She then sensed him moving lower until he was at her feet. And then she felt his thick raspy tongue at the bottom of her middle left toe.

She cringed a little as his tongue started moving up the bottom of her feet.

What was he doing?

That part was unclean.

But thoughts of hygiene were soon replaced by arousal as the tongue slowly made its way up the back of her left leg. Parallelly, his fingers were stroking the same path up her right leg. When he crossed her calved and the back of her knee, she shivered. When it started going up her back with the fingers in tandem.

She shuddered.

"Ooohhhhhh... Mmmyyyyyy... Gaawwwdddd!" She softly said as the tongue gently flicked her shoulder blades and made its way to the back of her neck.

And when he kissed her neck ending at the back of her ear, she was shocked. Her body started vibrating and her loins were on fire. Was she nearing a body shuttering orgasm?

"Aaahhhhhh!"

Manisha cried out as her body quaked through a small orgasm. Dev kept licking and stroking her neck throughout, feeling very proud of himself. This didn't happen very often. In the dozens of women he had bedded over the years, he had managed to make only a couple of them have an orgasm by just stimulating the other parts of their body.

Much like Manisha, they too were inexperienced and often sex starved repressed women. He had hoped to be able to add Manisha to the list and he had critically succeeded in that.

"What... What... Exactly you're doing?" Manisha asked in utter confusion. There was a vibration on her puffy and hairy outer labia. "What's that?" She asked in desperation.

"My cell-phone" Replied Dev, "In vibration mode."

Manisha was flabbergasted. What a man Dev was. Simply out of the world. Unknown to her, Dev had taken a few of Manisha's nude photos including the close-ups. It was his way of putting a stamp on his woman. He had dozens of such folders. The numbers as well as the contents keep on increasing regularly, as the list of his admirers keep on adding up with envious regularity.

None the less, Manisha had another small orgasm as Dev used the phone as a vibrator to stimulate her intimate zone. it was a wave of pleasure of totally different kind. Was this man a magician? Wondered Manisha, managing to built-up an orgasm without even touching her down there? Not even once. Absolutely magic.

He let her come to terms with the orgasm for a few seconds and then pulled her by the shoulder to turn her over. Her eyes were now open and a bit glazed, staring at her Alpha lover. The unhooked bra remained on the bed as she turned and her naked breasts were revealed for the first time to his admiring eyes. He was impressed. They were big, round and firm. Without any sign of sagging or drooping. Not even a little. Despite the fact she had breast-fed her baby. The oval shaped boobs had the perfect round and wrinkled areola with very prominent dark and puckered nipples which were rock hard with excitement.

And nestled in her cleavage, was her proud possession the gold and black-beaded Mangalsutra. Suddenly Dev got the kick of making nude a house wife, whom he knew for the past seven years and was his close relative. All put together, gave him the right reason to dominate.

"Take your panties off!"

This was another ritual he followed with first seductions.

He may take off all other items of clothing, but he always asked his women to take off their panties themselves.

To make her realize, consciously or subconsciously, that it was she who wanted this.

Added, the compliance of his order act like a catalyst to boost his ego to manipulate his woman more as per his whims and moods.

Manisha put her thumbs in the waistband and hesitated for a few seconds. She had come very far already, farther than she could have imagined a few days ago. But this really was the last step. If she went through with this, she would be completely naked, in the company of a man who was not her husband. She had her moment of doubt? To be or not to be?

That was when he looked at her and smiled... And she 'SMILES' back...

"Do you know what the longest word in English is?" He asked.

"It is... 'SMILES'! Because, between the two 'S' -- You have a 'MILE' to go!" She replied with her trademark smile again.

To be continued...

******

SweetNothingsAndBeyond