Smiles Pt. 02

Story Info
HOUSEWIFE SEDUCED AND FUCKED.
4.4k words
3.36
32.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMILES PART II

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Author's Note:

'SMILES' is a series of small stories one or two pages (this story is just 4444 words), which would get published in rapid succession for you to read quickly one after another in quick succession. It is a new attempt by me to feel the pulse of readers. Thank you.

******

Part I Ending:

"Take your panties off!"

This was another ritual Dev followed with first seductions.

He may take off all other items of clothing, but he always asked his women to take off their panties themselves.

To make her realize, consciously or subconsciously, that it was she who wanted this.

Added, the compliance of his order act like a catalyst to boost his ego to manipulate his woman more as per his whims and moods.

Manisha put her thumbs in the waistband and hesitated for a few seconds. She had come very far already, farther than she could have imagined a few days ago. But this really was the last step. If she went through with this, she would be completely naked, in the company of a man who was not her husband. She had her moment of doubt? To be or not to be?

That was when he looked at her and smiled... And she 'SMILES' back...

"Do you know what the longest word in English is?" He asked.

"It is... 'SMILES'! Because, between the two 'S' -- You have a 'MILE' to go!" She replied with her trademark smile again.

******

MANAV'S VERSION: SEEING MY WIFE GETTING FUCKED BY AN ALPHA MAN!

I was standing on the bedroom staircase, in a slightly darker area, about six steps away from the ground floor, where from I was enjoying the peep-show, had the advantage of both the height as well as clarity. It was about three feet of height covered with semi-darkness. The place of action had ample brightness. So for me it was a panoramic view of 360 degree visibility.

As I looked down saw how Manisha's inquisitive eyes fell and glued onto the big tent formed in Dev's boxers, and from the core of her heart she knew she wanted it. Wanted it badly and desperately.

That was when Dev watched triumphantly as the once demure and chaste housewife -- Manisha -- Raised her slender legs and slipped off the last vestige of modesty and fidelity from her body.

He got a glimpse of how smooth and perfectly shaped her fleshy buttocks were. How her thighs were free of any cellulite or extra flab. And finally, her most treasured possession -- Her pussy.

She had a naturally grown dark, dense, long and wavy bush down there, which he appreciated immensely as he was a diehard hair-fetish person. Many of the Indian women he had bedded with did have nice and well kept pubic garden. But with Manisha it was an Amazon forest. She was that way lucky to be blessed with more sleek and attractive pubic hair.

She saw him looking at her most private parts and that sense of shame returned to her again. She closed her eyes and covered her face to avoid feelings.

She could feel him move between her thighs and hold her knees apart. That was it. It was happening. From the bulge, she could make out that he was larger than her husband. Much bigger than that of her husband's. Would she be able to accommodate Dev? Easily? Comfortably? Without any pain? Because many a time she felt stretched even with Manav's cock.

Her thighs shivered in anticipation as she felt Dev moved. Soon his massive cock would be at her hairy entrance...

"What are you doing?" She cried out, and propped herself up on her elbows. Her eyes had opened at the shock of not feeling the hardness of a cock but the wetness of a -- Tongue?

Sure enough, she saw Dev's rugged and chiselled face with a week's un-cut beard head between her thighs.

Was he licking her? She vaguely had any such experience that people did such things. But always found the idea too westernized and perverted. As she never relished it, I too never pressed upon her to convince or pursue.

Dev ignored her question as he indulged in a more meaningful activity. The tip of his tongue found her delicate clit. And with one calculative stroke, it made her shoulders fall back on the lounge couch again. Another jolt of pleasure. She was on the verge of another orgasm.

Dev flicked her clit and played with it, but with restraint.

He did not want her to have too many orgasms too quickly.

He just wanted to tease her to the edge of one, and then pull back.

Keep doing that and she would literally be begging to be fucked.

He really liked it when married young women begged him for sex.

That was his success story to have the same woman again and again as per his whims and moods.

Manisha writhed and shivered in pleasure, waiting for the big climax.

As she did so, her sacred Mangalsutra jiggled around her perky boobs.

"And what are YOU doing?" Dev raised his face and asked sternly.

Manisha paused and looked at him, the gold-black-beaded Mangalsutra halfway up her head.

"Taking this off." She whispered.

"No way. You cannot take it off. It has to stay on." He said with firm tone, "I always love to fuck a married woman with the Mangalasutra dangling between her boobs. That's my way of winning and snatching away a married woman from her cuckold husband."

What did he mean by saying so?

Was he crazy?

As such she was naked on the couch, cheating on her husband already.

Surely he could understand why she would not want to have the ultimate symbol of her marriage in her sight when she did so.

But he had said what he wanted.

And she never seemed to be able to defy him -- As his personality was so demanding and imposing.

Soon the sacred Mangalsutra was back jiggling between her boobs as she gave herself in to Dev's teasing tongue.

******

Dev took great pleasure in the calculated cunnilingus he was giving his latest conquest - Manisha. He used the old tried and tested trick of using the tip of his tongue to trace letters of the alphabet on her clit, gradually increasing the pressure with each new alphabet.

By the time he reached 'H', he could see her boobs jiggle and heave as she breathed harder.

As in a calculative way he reached 'P', he could see her finger nails tightly gripped the black latherite cover.

By the time he completed 'T', he could feel her hips pushing back and writhing, and he knew that she was very close to another body shattering orgasm.

Finally at 'W' he intended to stop and took a well deserved break.

Manisha let out a slightly disappointed moan when his tongue detached from her intimate zone.

He gently stroked the long and floppy outer labial walls. He could see the wetness building inside her hairy cunt.

He took a deep breath and started again from 'A'.

This time he had barely reached 'L' when he saw she was on the verge. Deliberately he pulled away.

"Nnnoooooo!" She said loudly, "Keep going..." She was literally screaming at the top of her voice.

Her right hand reached towards her delicate clit. He lovingly slapped it away. She looked at him part confused and part desperate.

He was sliding his Boxers down. Manisha gasped at the very appearance of Dev's massive cock. It must be at least 9" in length and more than 6'5" in thickness. His erect and thick cock sprang out like a hissing serpentine by the sheer look of Manisha's bushy possession.

Reflexively she looked away out of shame. She could sense his body moving higher and felt his hands on her knees, folding her legs into half at the knees and touching her boobs as he slowly and obscenely spreading them apart to look into her hairy snatch.

"Look at me." He ordered.

She did, and saw his thick black chest hair a foot away. She looked up at his face, which was calm and cool. What an amazing man she thought.

She felt his six-pack torso gently rested on her flat stomach. That was a new sensation.

Because Manav was more of a lean and lanky man. As their bellies glued each other, it obstructed her view of what was happening beneath. But she could feel his erect and moist dick slapping against her excited thighs.

Dev grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands together up over her head. Then he lowered his face. She closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly. He kissed her and at the exact same moment, pushed the tip of his dick at the entrance of her hairy married pussy.

Again, purely on instinct, he felt her hips try to pull away, but then push back. She was kissing him very passionately now, as opposed to earlier, when he was doing most of the work. He kissed her back and kept his dick just like that.

Manisha's brain was trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

The kiss, the unfamiliar touch of his naked body on top of hers.

The way his fingers were now interlocking with hers above her head.

And of course the tip of his massive mushroom head was firmly resting at the entrance of her excited pussy.

Why was IT just there? She wondered.

Her butt and thighs were moving ever so slightly towards it but IT didn't proceed. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Why are you... I mean... What are you... Waiting for?"

"What?" Dev asked with a smirk on his face.

"Why... Why don't you... Put IT in?" She blushed even more at that stage of statement.

"What to put in where?" Dev was at his teasing best.

"Please..." She was pleading.

"Please what Manisha? I want to hear it from your mouth. Say it." He was demanding.

"Please..." She paused for the longest time in her life, unable to get the next few words coming out of her mouth, "...Just make love to MMMEEEEEE..."

"Are you sure?" He reconfirmed.

She eagerly nodded.

******

And then closed her eyes and groaned as the thick head of the well hung man's cock invaded her cunt.

Her back arched and her thighs stiffened at the invasion.

Dev noted that she was tight, but wet enough.

"Slow..." She said as the thick shaft made its way inside her cunt.

She realized what a significant moment that was, but was worried about pain.

And then she was pleasantly surprised when Dev complied and continued the penetration at an almost glacial pace.

She had a naturally narrow vagina.

Even child birth had been hard on her.

All these years later, she still felt a little pain when Manav penetrated her fast.

She often begged him to slow down. But Manav wasn't really wired to listen to her at that moment. He would be in a hurry and often just rammed it in.

Dev was cut above. He knew that the best approach to such things is slow and steady, especially early on. So he was gentle in penetrating her, moving slowly, stopping often, letting her cunt get used to his length and girth.

Which made Manisha happy and also a lot more aroused? There was a slight discomfort because of his girth. But no real pain. Her pussy was getting enough time to adjust to his thickness. And she was feeling the natural surge of pleasure that accompanied a properly done penetration.

The real fucking had just barely begun and Manisha's brain already declared that this was the best sex of her life.

Dev looked at her open mouth and closed eyes, her flaring nostrils and heaving chest, as his dick surged in slowly. And finally felt his big balls land against her ass. Manisha felt it too because she opened her eyes and looked into Dev's. She could not believe how gently and expertly he had penetrated her fully.

"Do you like that?" He asked.

She shyly nodded.

"Do you want more?"

She was confused.

Of course she wanted more.

"Then..." He slid one arm under her shoulder, "...Let's see how much you want it?"

Manisha gave a startled cry as she unexpectedly felt her body began pulled up. Dev's torso was leaning backwards. He pulled her with him, his cock still buried deep in her cunt.

Soon was on his back. He let go of her shoulder and Manisha found herself sitting on top of her macho lover, penetrated fully.

Her legs were in an uncomfortable position, so she instinctively folded them so her shins were on the couch.

And she was straddling like a cowgirl.

Resting her palms on his hairy chest for balance, she looked at him confused.

This was unfamiliar territory for her.

Never in all these years had she ever been on top of her husband during sex.

The weight of her body had made Dev's cock penetrate her a little deeper and she loved that feeling.

But she wasn't sure what followed next.

In her universe, a woman just laid there and took it as the man did the fucking.

"Go on." Dev smiled and said.

"I have..." She said and stopped.

"You've never fucked in this position? Right" He simply asked.

But the use of the word 'Fuck' made the chaste housewife blush.

He was surprised and amused when she just threw her face down into his hairy chest and hugged him.

He gently stroked her long hair and said, "Just do what feels natural."

He looked past and admired how lovely she looked all sweaty resting on his muscular legs. How his thick cock was entirely buried in her married cunt. And noted how her big supple breasts were mashed against his muscular chest. She just lay there stuck to him, her hand on his shoulder, not moving.

Seemed like this shy gorgeous housewife was not aware of her own body's potential and had no idea how to take the lead.

For a moment, he considered just flipping her over and starting it himself.

But this was another ritual he took seriously.

Always start with woman on top, so she is the one doing all the work.

And realizes she is the one who wants it more than him.

He put his big hairy hands on her hips. Gently he pushed her ass downwards and inch, then pulled it back up. He felt her inhale sharply as this made his dick and the insides of her cunt gain friction. He did it again a couple of times and noticed that she was now moving her hips herself. He just placed his hands on her ample smooth ass cheeks without applying any pressure. And noted that she had started moving like that by herself.

That was another of his winning story.

Manisha had started off feeling confused, shy, and conflicted about this position. But soon she got into the basic rhythm. Her face still resting on the Dev's hairy chest, she slide her ass towards his stomach and then away from his stomach.

And noted how unfamiliarly great the sensation felt.

Soon she got comfortable enough to raise her face.

She looked at Dev who was smiling.

Then, continuing the motion of her hips, she put her palms on his chest and raised her torso.

And soon Dev was looking at her ample tits and erect pink nipples rubbing against his chest as the young housewife on top of him started fucking him in an ever so slow tempo.

******

Here it is, Dev said to himself.

Yet another young housewife willing fucking you on top.

This one took a little longer than the others, but the wait was worth it, he said as he alternated between staring at her big tits swinging in front of his face and looking at the lusty expression on her face.

He then locked his fingers into hers and held her arms up.

Manisha notice that this support from his thick burly arms raised her torso a little bit more and gave her even more leverage to move. She started moving her hips faster back and forth; relishing the sensations it was creating inside her.

Why did this feel so much better than when Manav made love to her, she wondered.

It couldn't just be the bigger cock. There was something else. With this position, his cock stayed buried inside her the whole time and it pushed against the front walls and back walls of her pussy.

With Manav it was different. Difficult as it was to, she tried to remember how Manav did it. That was in and out.

Dev chuckled a little when Manisha stopped moving back and forth and suddenly raised her ass and dropped it back down a few times. He thought she was getting experimental. She was just trying to compare the two motions.

Yes, she said to herself, when she went up and down in the air, it was similar to what Manav did.

It still felt nice, but the back and forth motion felt better for her. And then she got experimental. Instead of back and forth, she moved her ass in a circular counter clockwise fashion.

'Ooohhhhhh, this feels good.' She said to herself, Dev was delighted at how enthusiastically she was now committed to this act.

Moving her ass back and forth, and in a circular motion alternately. He could also feel the insides of her cunt pulse as the muscle alternately gripped and relaxed around his dick. She unlocked his fingers from her right hand.

"Put your palm behind on you on thighs." Manisha did as was told, with the eagerness of student. He let the other hand go, "Now the other hand."

Now she was leaning back, her hips still moving. That made his dick rubs even harder against the front of her hairy pussy, against the mythical 'G-Spot'. And it created an incredibly powerful sensation.

"Ooohhhhhh!"

Manisha cried out and throwing her head back; sped up the back and forth motion. Oh, how great this felt. What a magician this man was. She wondered. Everything he did was sheer magic.

Dev looked approvingly at her bushy cunt past his belly as the young housewife, leaning backwards on top of his, and started fucking him harder and faster with each passing second. Her action made her boobs swung alluringly.

How trashy yet erotic she looked.

And how uninhibited and carefree her movements were.

Gone was the shy diffident and repressed housewife. Here was a young woman in her prime discovering what sex really could be.

"Uuummmmmm... Mmaaaammmaaaaaa..." Manisha started groaning.

Dev knew what was happening.

But Manisha's lust-added inexperienced brain was in the throes of pleasant confusion.

Dev had introduced her to the concept of body shattering orgasm. She thanked Dev a ton. And just a while ago, he had given her a big one by just playing with her back.

Ignorant of the concept of a vaginal orgasm, but still loving this new tsunami of pleasure that was approaching, Manisha kept continuing what she was doing. Her boobs swung wildly and her hair moved back and forth like curtains during a storm. There was an odd squishy sound as both their thighs were now drenched in sweat despite the air conditioning.

Dev saw where she was going. He decided to help her along. With the same old thumb that had first uncorked this fine specimen, he rubbed her clit. And that was enough.

"Aaahhhhhh..."

Manisha started wailing and shuddering as she was hit by the biggest orgasm of her life. She did not know where exactly it had come from? She only knew that it was sweeping over her entire body. And she loved it. At that moment, she loved the man who was giving her this great gift as his cock rubbed hard against her cunt walls.

Dev was so mesmerized by this sight of the young gorgeous housewife having her first vaginal orgasm that he almost came himself.

It took a great deal of self control to hold back.

It was crucial to his strategy to keep on going even after the woman had her orgasm.

For most women, it was a surprising experience, because their men came well before them on most occasions.

Manisha finally got done wailing and quaking through her orgasm, and then just collapsed on top of her adorable lover hard. Her mind was still in a fog, so it took her a few moments to realize that her cunt was still being fucked. Even though she had stopped moving, Dev had started pistoning his dick upwards.

12