All Comments on 'Smiles Pt. 02'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow how surprising yet another pathetic and idiotic slut and cuck tale. Same old BS , just more material for the abnormal and twisted little boys.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ever met and been in a vagina little one? Some women make take a bit more effort in that department but since the nerve endings are at the entrance to the vagina the only reason a man cant make a woman cum is either because they dont care to, just too lazy or really dont want to be in one in the first place.

You fall within one of those 3 categories junior.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you a ton PATRONS...

In less than 4 AVERAGE DAYS...

17,000 READERSHIP for SMILES Part I and II...

165 REVIEW PERSONNEL (Almost 10%)...

16 FAVORITES (Almost 1%)...

6 COMMENTATORS...

I probably couldn't have asked for anything more...

My thanks are dues to each of you... You've made my efforts paid off in geomatric proportion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bLA squared

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Why are some ANONYMOUS 'MGPs'???

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Without EGO man is a body of FLESH!

Self defense is not at all an offence.

In less than a WEEK if SMILES PART I & II has 21,200 READERS, 201 RATING PERSONNEL, 16 FAVORITES and 12 COMMENTATORS... I as an EIGHT MONTHS OLD AUTHOR WITH LITEROTICA take it as a BIG MORAL BOOSTER!!!

I don't require a handful of lunatics to use abusive and degrading language to down-grade the readers standard with Literotica.

Some readers need to grow up... Sooner the better...

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

There is NO CURE FOR PERSONS with VOMITING OF WORDS and CONSTIPATION OF IDEAS!

God bless you with YOUR NARROW-MINDEDNESS!

I wanted to change your thought process... But SOME NUTS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO CRACK!

SURELY NOT IMPOSSIBLE...

Be happy with your 'THOUGHT PROCESS'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was well written . However, not my cup of tea. Concentrating on him turning the woman into another conquest. However, no real back or forward story, just the actual act. Like men have their ego, woman have their vanity. Most will want to be re- assured they still have it. This could mean succumbing to attention of a guy like this. This is nothing unusual, or really even worth writing about, in my opinion. The back story( how did it get this far?) and the conclusion( what he husband does, when he finds out) makes it worth reading. Beyond that, the actual screwing in quite boring, in my opinion. 3 stars, for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be honest no real story in this as there's no introduction about the characters or how this woman came to be with this predator and no finish as to what happens after he sends her home . 👎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Smiles Pt. 01 Previous Part
Smiles Series Info