Smiles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manisha then realized that Dev had still not cum himself.

And the sex was going to continue.

Dev let Manisha get her bearings back for a couple of minutes.

And then he rolled her over. He kissed her for a few seconds and then straightened, pulling his cock out. He was amused when her thighs almost tried to pull him back in. He spanked her ass gently and said, "Get on your hands and knees."

Manisha had to make some effort to raise her body up. She was still shivering a little from the aftershocks of her orgasm. She moved into a position she was less familiar with.

Manav mostly preferred the simply missionary position, occasionally he liked to take her like this.

With quivering limbs as Mansi got in position, her dishevelled hair, half open mouth, glazed eyes, big tits swinging, gave Dev the right kick as he got himself aligned behind her.

And she saw herself, a married woman, willingly cheating on her husband.

And suddenly she was flooded with guilt and shame.

She looked away.

Dev could read the expressions on her face. He could read the shame, guilt, and self-awareness, because her expressions were so transparent.

For a moment, he felt a surge of tenderness, wanting to talk to her, make her feel alright. But then he saw the big round creamy ass in front of him, and the hairy cunt. And his primal instinct won over. He grabbed her hips and penetrated her hard and deep just in one go.

Even after the intense fucking she had just experienced, Manisha was a little discomfited by that sudden penetration. She groaned and the momentum made her lower her head. But Dev wanted to see her face as he fucked her. He reached over, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head up. And then he started banging her real hard.

"Uuummmmmm..." Manisha moaned as the big thick cock started pummelling her cunt at harder pace than what had transpired before. At that moment, she felt sensations similar to what she did with Manav. But Dev had stretched her delicate cunt all the more. Soon he started spanking her ass real hard like a maniac.

"Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!" She cried out as his spanks got harder.

"FUCKING WHORE!!!" Dev said instinctively and then repented.

He felt Manisha's body stiffen. He paused for a second. But then continued pounding her hard.

That word 'WHORE' plunged Manisha into a bout of self-examination even as she took the fucking from Dev doggy style.

The sound of their thighs slapping hard filled the room as Manisha looked at herself; and started thinking:

What she was?

She wasn't she?

For all that talk... Of friendship, companionship and potential and everything... When you distilled it down to its very basic...

'WAS SHE A REAL WHORE NOW?'

BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING AGGRESIVELY FUCKED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN HER HUSBAND!

Dev felt Manisha's body language change and her shoulders slump a little. She didn't fight back. She didn't push him away. Her body still kept responding every time he increased the tempo or spanked her ass or caressed her back. And her cunt muscles still occasionally grab and release his cock. But she was no longer the willing and enthusiastic participant she was a few minutes ago.

Dev didn't care. He had done this enough to know that it was actually a healthy thing. In the initial days, when luring in chaste middle class women like this, it was important to not even hint at this being anything akin to prostitution. As there is no transaction of cash or kind.

It was very important to feed their ego. Important to foster their curiosity and sense of self-worth. But eventually, once the act was done, it was a good thing to let them come to terms with reality. And so it was with Manisha. The sooner she accepted what she was, the easier it would be for her in the long term of their relationship.

Manisha kept wallowing in self pity while simultaneously enjoying the raw sex. A part of her berated herself, while another part marvelled at how long and hard Dev was able to keep going despite being at least ten years her senior.

She loved how deep his dick went in, how the increased pace made her pleasure multiply. She even enjoyed how he was spanking her ass hard. And she felt a second orgasm approaching, she was now ever ready for it.

"Ooohhhhhh... It's happening again..." She cried out.

Dev had suspected that. He reached under her stomach and stroked her clit again, now pounding her harder. And she started hollering and her boobs started swinging sideways. And he too started cumming inside her. And he groaned beastly.

The two of them shuddered and shook through an intense simultaneous orgasm. And Manisha felt flooded with warm jizz filled her up. The intensity of her third orgasm made her arms buckle and her shoulders and face landed flat on the bed. That made Dev lean forward and land on her. And she was flat on the couch as he pumped the last drop of his potent seed inside her fertile womb.

And the two of them lay there breathless, processing very different emotions, staring at their faces next to each other.

Manisha was all satiated and Dev looking at his latest conquest.

"What is the biggest word in English?" Asked Dev again.

"I already had told you last time you asked." Replied Manisha.

"No, in reality."

"I don't know."

"Pneumono-Ultra-Micro-Scopico-Silico-Volano-Coniosis!" Replied Dev.

"What?" Manisha was shocked.

'Yes. It's a 45 letter scientific word meaning a disease in the lungs owing to the gases emerging from a volcanic eruption." Said Dev as a matter of fact.

Manisha looked at him amazed.

To be continued...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

12