All Comments on 'Smithfield Academy Ch. 01'

by Tazz27

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tranny cock

Being a tranny myself I find others beautiful and alluring to me ... We are a secretive bunch ( society is hard to convince in general ) , meeting at each other's houses - except Tamara where we can to dress up - Lara, Tamara , Sue and me Barbara - all of us love the feeling of lingerie , but only Tamara is straight ( 'she' doesn't indulge in gay play like the rest of us , contenting 'herself' to wanking - and usually leaves before we start - 'her' wife is very understanding , but won't allow it in the house )

The three of us then get more intimate , cocks bouncing around as we frolic

Sue and I love to kiss - and being the only true 'bottom ' I get a lot of attention from 'her' and Lara... Usually getting fucked by one or both at each meeting . Like Tamara I am married , but my wife Helen prefers REAL men in her bed , so we have an open marriage which suits us both , but she is very supportive helping me to choose clothes etc and asking how my nights go - I tell her everything and on odd occassions have fucked her when she asks me - but I'm not allowed to cum in her , kids are not an option ( it's a turn on for her to have a sissy husband )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I think more lessons are needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sexy

I can't wait for Lawrence to get fucked by that that tranny cock too. I want to see her make both of them her bitch.

Damn good story, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Great first part. He'll need futher lessons though in order to be her teacher's sissy fag pet. Very sexy first part. Waiting for the second chapter. We all need a nice big tranny cock up our asses

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Superb

Very very good story, Thank You:) One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So what exactly is he going to tell his girlfriend if she finds out about this?

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 6 years ago
Oh Tazz!

Nothing hotter than a hot, dominant and beautiful transsexual! Sooooo wish I was Scott, please write ch.2!

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Loved the first chapter, excitedly looking for the second chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going

Nothing better than taking hot, tight virgin boy butt and turning it into sissy pussy. One you get it stretched so it is molded around your cock then you know they will be back time and time again to get their pussy pounded.

And Beth did teach him right from the beginning, you always make them clean their ass juices and your cum from your cock. They need to know they are nothing but a cum sleeve for others enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish i had a Ms. Sanders as a teacher. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTazz27@Tazz27
800 Followers
Currently doing re edits on almost all my stories. I hope to have new updated versions posted soon. Most all my stories include male bisexuality if this offends you I apologize. Look me up on yahoo. JKTazzz27@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES