Smithfield Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are sorry." Both boys say almost simultaneously.

"Well, you both should be; she is honestly more than willing to push you along on the grade scale, and you two lazy asses are too busy fucking around." Coach Anthony says as he curls his fists in frustration with his athletes and the fact; he has to defend what Mrs. Rogers has requested.

"Well, is it too late?" Alex asks as he worries about his parent's reaction should he have to tell them he will not be competing.

"Yeah, Coach, I can't go home and tell my parents I am going to maybe miss out on a college scholarship because of this," Brian says, as he too feels nervous over the idea of such an outcome.

"I don't think it is going to come to that; she has offered to assist you both. She can be a bitch, but she is trying to work with us. Principal Edwards is changing things here, guys. I cannot stress that enough. These teachers have a lot more power when it comes to this stuff, used to be I'd just go tell old Principal Stevens what I wanted, and he would make the teacher abide, those days are done." Coach Anthony says as he grins about the good old days. "So anyway... She said she is not waiting around for you here if you want help, she is not inconveniencing herself and sitting her unpaid."

"Well, what are we supposed to do?"

"Yeah, I mean, we got no clue what is going to make her happy," Brian says as he moves his hands around, accentuating his confusion on the options he and his friend have.

"She wants you to meet her after school, but again she isn't doing it here; she is making you come to her. She has some project you two both can complete to push you out of the red on your GPA, so good luck."

"Well, isn't this after school now? Shouldn't we go see her?"

"Yeah, Coach Brian is right."

"She said to meet her here to discuss what it is you need to do." Coach Anthony says as he tosses the folded-up piece of paper across the table towards the teenagers.

Jodi Rogers casually walks around her small art studio, taking time to ensure she has the facility is in order for her impeding company. The art teacher, one of the newest members of the teaching roster at Smithfield Academy, can feel her heart thumping in her chest as she adjusts the pillows on the small sofa that takes up most of her lobby for the third time in the last five minutes. The naughty teacher thinks back to the conversation she had with Principal Edwards on her first day when he laid out the groundwork for the school's inner workings. The explanation of how he was tired of allowing the school's prized athletes to just skate by but at the same time, he knew that he could just not shut down the long-standing practice. The head administrator knew doing so be career suicide, and instead, he had to come up with new ways of somewhat keeping it while also raising accountability for the students.

Jodi inhales and exhales deeply as she replayed the next part of the conversation with her boss. The gist of it being do not ask and do not tell, and under no circumstances are you ever to get caught. She lets out a nervous laugh as she thinks back to how she believed he was joking or maybe even testing her when he explained how he knew many teachers had been in sexual liaisons with the school's older students. The Principal explained in detail how he opted to turn a blind eye to it all as long as it was not affecting the job performed or the student's grades. The feeling of excited butterflies again fill Jodi's stomach just as they did that day with the Principal. She knew the rumors and stories were accurate dating all the way back to her days attending the Academy. The teacher feels vindication after many of her friends dismissed her ideas back then as wild rumors and conspiracies.

"Thanks for letting me ride with you. My mom dropped me off today; she needed to use my car."

"Dude, it's cool. So where do you think we are going?" Alex says as he points to the GPS screen.

"I heard she has a little art studio where she shows and sells her paintings. Maybe we are going to help there or something." Brian says with a slight shrug of his broad shoulders.

"Hell yeah, nude modeling!' Alex excitedly laughs as he takes the next right turn the GPS announces.

"Man, I don't want to be up there naked with you."

"What about naked with her?"

"Mrs. Rogers? Well, now we are talking." Brian says as he twitches his eyebrows.

"Well bro, we're here," Alex says as he pulls the car to the side to park next to the sidewalk.

"This a house or a studio or what?" Brian asks as the oddly shaped building he is looking at confuses him. The front being concrete blocks and large glass windows decorated with various painted pictures, but the back resembling more of a house with siding and a shingled roof with a steep peak.

"Who knows, maybe she thinks the place itself is artsy or some shit, hell maybe it's a studio and her home; who cares? Come on; we need to get in there and find out what she wants us to do." Alex says as he slaps his hand against his friend's arm to get his attention.

Jodi stares put out of one of the few unpainted spots on her large picture windows at the black BMW that has just parked in front of her building. The thirty-six-year-old teacher can almost feel her hands trembling with excitement as she watches the pair of eighteen-year-olds step out of the car. "I can't believe I am finally doing this." She whispers to herself as she adjusts her hair and glasses before walking towards the front door.

Brian's large knuckle smack against the heavily painted, worn wooden door as he and Alex stand on the small concrete patio awaiting entry into the building. Jodi takes a few large breaths to center herself as she grasps the small ornate brass knob with her trembling hand. The teacher known for showing plenty of skin and outwardly flirting had yet to take this plunge. "Fuck it, let's do this." She says, psyching herself up as she twists the knob the door to open.

"Well, we are here!" Brian proclaims with a fake sense of excitement

"Yeah, what he said," Alex says, nodding his head towards his friend as he spoke.

The salacious art teacher's smile stretches almost from ear to ear as she looks at the two young men on her patio. The duo clad in blue jeans, tight form-fitting t-shirts that encase their athletic bodies so well, and their lettermen jackets, she can feel her body temperature rising as she invites the duo inside. "Well, please come into my studio."

"So, this isn't your house?"

"No, it used to be a house; now it's just an art studio. I rent out part of the old house as an apartment." Jodi says as she walks her students around the building. "Okay, so here is the deal, I know neither of you has time to actually get the work I wanted to be turned in done, so I am going to get you to work in another way."

"I have a tiny intimate class in the back, and we need to work on the human form," Jodi says as she twitches her eyebrows at the duo. "So, you are going to model for my class. This will be what I will count as your credit, and this is what I will grade you on." Jodi says as she leads the two teenagers through various rooms filled with paintings, some with sold tags attached to them, some still in half-finished stages, the teacher's talent becoming more and more apparent to the young men as they walk through.

"Why don't you show this stuff at school instead of what you teach us?"

"Well, Brian, I try to keep it simple at school. I know most of you boys have no interest in actual art; you are there for an easy class. I do an advanced program in the summer for people truly wanting to learn more. So, anyway, please step into here, disrobe, and meet me in the next room."

"So, we got to do nude?"

"Yeah, like stand there nude together?"

Sensing apprehension in the young men, Jodi giggles a tad bit. "No, you don't have to do nude. I will not make you do that. You can wear your boxers or briefs if you so desire. I know you both are adults, so if you want to do nude, then I think that is acceptable. I am not here to punish or embarrass. This exercise is just to enforce the fact you need to do some work; nothing in life is totally free, gentlemen, no matter what people in power promise you. You two make the call, depending on what you pick will depend on what kind of class we have." Jodi says as she excuses herself and allows the boys to make their choice.

Brian and Alex step into the small bathroom and begin to undress. The pair both stripping down quickly to their respective undergarments. Brian in his boxer briefs and Alex in his jockey's, the duo both breathing heavily as they both are wondering if they should take the final step.

"Dude might as well take them man panties off."

"What? These are comfortable; I figured you wore the same thing; I mean your mom did buy them for me." Alex laughs as he inhales deeply before peeling them off, letting his semi-hard cock out.

"Well, if you're doing this, so am I," Brian says as he follows suit.

The young men stand in the bathroom, breathing deeply as they try to avoid looking at the other, but much like a car accident on the highway, the pair both cannot help but look down. Alex's eyes lock in on Brian's cock almost simultaneously when Brian's eyes do the same to Alex. The only sound in the room that of the two teenagers heavily breathing. A knock on the door breaking the odd silence as the two snap their heads in the direction of the sound.

"Come on boys. I don't have all day."

Brian opens the door to unveil the pair of now fully naked young men. Jodi smiles and nods her head approvingly at the sight before her. The dirty blonde-haired woman's temperature was already on the rise just having the two men there with her, but now it is skyrocketing. The teacher does not have the same hesitation as the boys as she bends her head down, locking her eyes straight on the large pieces of meat dangling between the young men's legs. The teacher's vivid blue eyes take in every inch of the impressively sized flesh.

"Well, oh my, aren't you two are very impressive," Jodi says as her eyes dart from one teen to the other. "Both about what seven and a half to eight inches?"

"Yeah," Brian says with a smile.

"I don't know. I never measured." Alex says with a shrug.

"Well, I think Brian has, and he also eyeballed yours to be about the same as his." Jodi twitches her brows as she speculates on teens looking at one another.

"It's not a gay thing; it's just hard not to look," Brian says as he can feel his cheeks burn.

"Oh, my goodness, it's the twenty-first century, can't we move past this gay jargon," Jodi says as she shakes her head back forth slightly.

"Sorry, Mrs. Roger's, it's just that it's a guy thing." Brian's voice trembles ever so slightly as he stares at the floor.

"Yes...Yes, I understand, locker room talk and whatnot, and also you teens like to throw around that word like it's a horrible insult," Jodi says as she tries to calm down the embarrassed young man. "Okay, well boys, please come this way," Jodi says as she starts walking towards a room at the far end of the hallway.

The pair of nude young men have no question on where their eyes should be now as they lock in on the ample backside of their teacher. The only sound that of their breathing and Mrs. Roger's knee-high black boots clicking against the wooden floor. The thirty-six-year-old art teacher's firm round bottom stretching the material of her barely-there skirt to its limits as her hips sway from one side to the other, making her bottom impossible to ignore. The teacher's stride giving the boys a glimpse of the supple tan flesh of her buttocks, with every step barely exposing where her legs meet her butt. A feeling of confusion enters the teenagers' minds as their journey to the end of the hall does not come to a conclusion with a room full of art students but rather a small apartment looking room, with a bed, couch, and an art easel.

"I thought we were going to be models for your class?" Brian asks as he looks around, wondering where the class was.

"Yes, I may have exaggerated about the class size; it's a class of one. See, I was basing what I wanted you, naughty young men, to do on what you came out of that bathroom wearing." Jodi gleefully says as she turns to face her two students.

"How so?" Alex asks as he feels his semi-hard cock twitch.

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"Come out in your underwear, and well, we spend the next couple of hours with me having you two pose in various states while I draw you both for a series of paintings I am thinking of doing on male forms. Come out fully nude, and then I make you an offer that I don't want a whole class here for."

The boys stare at each other for a second, both swallowing hard at the term "make you an offer," the pair almost seemingly communicating with each other, mentally telling the other to accept the offer.

"So here is the offer, option number one. I can draw you both full nudes and send you on your way, and you pass. However, then there is option number two we can spend the time with you two physically gifted young men giving your little old art teacher a hard well deserved fucking, and maybe I snap a few pictures along the way for myself if I so chose to." Jodi says as she holds her arms out, palms up, awaiting the boys' choice. "Oh, and by the way, you both have to agree on the choice."

Brian and Alex look to one another and nod, then simultaneously walk towards their teacher. The pair can feel the thundering in their chests, as they are nervous, scared, and excited all in one. The pair's semi-erect cocks instantly going to full erection as they near their art teacher.

"I want option two."

"Same here."

"Oh, good, I was so hoping that would be the case. I am in control though I expect full compliance from you both on what I want. If I tell you to do something, then I want it done. I also want it known that you two are doing this of your own free will; as adults, you're making this choice." Jodi says as she points her index finger at both, swaying it back and forth, pointing at each young man.

"Yes, Mrs. Rogers," Alex says in compliance with his teacher's order.

"Yes Ma'am," Brian says as he nods in agreement.

Jodi leans in to kiss Alex, the taller of the two young men first, her parted lips meeting his as she slides her tongue into the teenager's mouth; she lightly moans as their tongues touch. She breaks their lip lock to move to Brian's lips; they pair press their mouths together, allowing their tongues to meet, swirling them together. Alex watches his friend and his teacher kiss as he grabs Jodi's form-fitting white blouse. He begins releasing each button allowing the teacher's large breasts free. He can hear the slight moans of Jodi, letting him know she is happy with his actions.

Alex grabs and massages both of his teacher's lightly freckled melon-like tan breasts. His strong young hands squeezing and kneading the teacher's soft natural double D breasts. The enamored teen releasing the breasts only long enough to move to focus on his teacher's long eraser sized pinkish-brown nipples. "Oh, fuck, I always wanted to see these." He moans as he can feel his throbbing cock twitch.

Jodi breaks her lip lock from Brian as she smiles at the boys and summons them with her curling index finger to the small bed nearby. "Brian, take my skirt off," Jodi says as she stands by the edge of the bed, awaiting the teen to follow her order.

Brian lowers himself to his knees as he rubs his hands down the sides of the tiny skirt, searching for the zipper. He grips the little piece of metal and slides it down, releasing his art teacher from her tight prison. "No panties?"

"I don't like them," Jodi says with a giggle before falling back on the bed. "Alex, come here." She says as she grabs the teen and pushes his head to her breasts. "Okay, Brian, now you take that ever so talented tongue and lick my pussy."

The boys following the teacher's orders as Alex takes one nipple into his mouth, lightly sucking on it as he massages the other breast. Brian places one hand on each of his teacher's boot covered calves and pushes her legs apart to give him access. "Landing strip very nice." He quietly says to himself as he pauses only shortly to take in the sight before him. He spreads the soaking wet slit open to reveal what he is looking for, running his tongue up and down the length of his teacher's pussy.

"Mmm...Yes...You little troublemakers are quite good at this." Jodi moans as the stimulation to both her breasts and pussy sends waves of pleasure throughout her body. The simultaneous action of the pair of eighteen-year-old tongues overwhelming the lusty teacher as she writhes and wiggles all about the small bed.

Brian's long wet tongue massages the delicate skin of his teacher's nearly hairless pussy. The young man has only a little experience in the art of giving oral sex, seemingly a natural as he elicits a robust response from the older woman. Jodi moans and purrs as the tongue explores her quivering slit. Brian's light stubbly facial hair is becoming increasingly wet from his teacher's natural juices covering him. The teen does everything he had seen in the collection of porno movies he has consumed. The blonde-haired green-eyed teenager's cock leaking like a facet as he slides his tongue up and down from his teacher's little anus to her swollen clit.

Alex alternates, moving his thin lips from one breast to the other like Brian, while not a virgin has limited experience with being with women. The red-haired brown-eyed young man takes his time sucking one nipple as he lightly massages the other with his long fingers. He takes care, adding just enough pressure to make his teacher writhe as he squeezes. He can feel his pre-cum pouring from his swollen cock head, covering his inner thigh in his own stickiness.

"Oh my, you two boys are so attentive." Jodi purrs as she yearns for more than their mouths. "Alex, let me taste you," Jodi says as she starts pulling at the young man's fiery red hair to move him from her breasts up further onto the bed. "Brian, you going to lick my pussy all day, or are you going to fuck me?" The salacious art teacher questions in a tone that sounds more like a command and less like a question.

Alex rests on his knees, gripping the base of his long thick cock, the young man almost giddy with sexual excitement as he trembles, waiting for the older woman's thick red lips to wrap around his swollen flesh. The veins in the young teen's long piece of fuck meat throbbing in anticipation. Jodi turns her head to face the one-eyed monster pointing at her like a missile; her plump lips curve into a wicked smile as she reaches out and grasps the teen's shaft. She playfully strokes him a few times, massaging all of his pre-cum into the hot flesh of his cock. As she parts her lips to accept her young lover inside her hungry mouth, Alex cannot wait any longer and pushes forward, feeding his teacher his turgid flesh. Jodi's pulse quickens as suddenly her mouth is overtaken by the invasion of long hard teenage meat.

Brian watches as his best friend's cock disappears into his teacher's mouth. "Damn, she taking it all the way." He says to himself, as he is impressed at the older woman's skills. The shorter of the two teenagers then turns his attention back to the cock hungry wet slit of Jodi. He grips his cock and massages his leaking cock head against her soft damp opening before plunging inside. Like Alex, he does not go in slow and steady but instead buries himself balls deep in one massive push.

"Mother fucker!" Jodi screams out as she lets Alex's cock fall from her lips as the initial shock of being rammed full overtakes her body. "Damn, you're so much bigger than my husband." She moans out as she feels her hair tugged by the needy teen wanting her mouth back around his cock.