Smithfield Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...yes, suck me, please." He groans as he feels his cock being swallowed by Brian's thick lips.

"Is it gay?"

"I don't care, Mrs. Rogers."

"What you don't care?"

"It just fucking feels good." Alex grunts as he can feel his best friend almost gagging on his cock as he keeps trying to take more and more of it.

"Good boy, now fucking cum down his throat. I want you to empty those big heavy balls down your best friend's throat."

"Yes, Mrs. Rogers."

"Tell him that is what you're going to do. Say it out loud, tell the man sucking your dick what you are going to do to him."

"I'm going to shoot my cum down your throat. Oh, fuck yes, I am going to cum down your throat Brian. I want you to swallow my load." Alex says as he feels his balls tightening, he knows he will not last much longer as the horny teen thrusts upwards, making Brian take more of his cock than he had previously. The hard piece of fuck meat pulsates as he begins emptying his jism into his friend's throat.

Brian gags and chokes on the hard flesh lodged deep in his throat as the cum begins pouring out of it. Mrs. Rogers lightly strokes the blonde teen's hair relaxing him, helping him calm down, and just let the cum roll down his throat. As the invading piece of flesh stops spasming in his mouth and Alex's grip subsides, Brian lifts his head. He can feel his cheeks burning with embarrassment as he makes eye contact with Alex. However, the moment does not last as his art teacher quickly kisses him; Jodi plants her lips on Brian's as their tongues invade one another's mouth. The salacious teacher finds few remnants of Alex's seed in Brian's mouth as she and Brian's tongue wrestle one another. Jodi breaks their lip lock as a small trail of cum laden saliva runs from her bottom lip to the young man's.

"Brian, do you need to cum again?" Jodi asks as she tilts her head to the side, pointing to the engorged cock between the teenager's muscular legs.

"So bad, Mrs. Rogers."

Without being told, Alex starts to lean down and do for his friend what was just done for him. "Oh no, Alex, I like your enthusiasm, but I want something else," Jodi says as she places a hand on Alex's chest, stopping him from progressing.

A feeling of relief mixed with disappointment fills the young man as Alex wanted to try it and was terrified to try it all at the same time. Jodi motions for the young teen to lay down before throwing a leg over him to straddle his face. She leans down and licks the few droplets of cum running down the teen's nearly limp shaft as she wiggles her bottom around, making sure to grind her abused pussy on his face. "Alex, eat my pussy; Brian, you almost had it earlier, so I am giving you a choice now, fuck me either hole you pick."

Brian spits onto his hand, coating his cock as he gets behind the teacher. He thinks for a moment about using her pussy again before the shiny puckered hole of her anus catches his eye. "Was she lubing it while I sucked Alex?" Brian thinks to himself as he believes that must mean Mrs. Rogers wants anal. The young man presses his thick mushroom-like head against the lubricated opening, pushing slightly, forcing it to open for him. The teen uses small thrusts against the teacher's backdoor, trying to ease himself into her as suddenly it was like her bottom just opens for him all at once. Brian unleashes a mighty groan as he is suddenly fully inserted into Jodi's ass.

"Yes, that's what I wanted fuck yes. Fuck my little asshole." Jodi howls as she is filled with cock in her ass for the first time in many years.

"Fuck, it's so tight," Brian says as he must rest for a moment and not fuck her for fear of cumming too soon.

"Come on, baby, make Mrs. Rogers your little anal whore. Fuck me, please fuck me hard." Jodi pleads with her teenage lover as she is impaled on his massive hard-on.

Alex laying underneath Jodi, kisses and licks the nearly hairless pussy pressed on his mouth. The young man unsure of who's cum he is tasting as it continues to leak from the abused fuck hole. The pussy eating young man slides a finger inside, pushing deep into Jodi, trying to pull out more of the sticky white nectar he craves as his best friend's ball sack rests against the top of his head while devours Jodi's pussy.

As the initial wave of pleasure subsides, Brian begins to withdraw then slides back in the young man taking his time building up to giving his teacher the ass fucking, she wants. Jodi's long multi-colored nails rake across the cotton sheets as the cock invading her ass, coupled with Alex's oral assault on her pussy have pushed the middle-aged art teacher back to a nearly constant state of orgasm. The dirty blonde woman feels the old inner slut she loved returning as she cannot tell where one orgasm is ending and where the next is beginning. She tries to talk, she tries to tell the young men how much she loves what they are doing, but as she opens her mouth, only incoherent noises escape her plump lips. Jodi can feel her pussy throbbing; she knows she is possibly drowning young Alex with her deluge of juices, but she does not care. She just wants the young men to keep using her, pleasuring her. Alex does his best to continue swallowing the juices flooding from his teacher as he is drenched in them; Brian grunts and groans like an animal as he pumps his full length in and out of his teacher's ass. The powerful sphincter muscle-maintaining a tight grip on the young man's cock as he ravages Jodi's bottom.

"Harder!" Jodi finally manages to moan out as despite Brian's thrusts shaking the entire bed and almost causing the teacher's head to slam against the headboard, the insatiable teacher wants more.

Brian's heart thunders in his chest as he pounds himself hard and deep into Jodi from behind, pushing the young track star's stamina to its limits. The young teen is trying to increase this pace but finds he is literally giving her all he has. His heavy balls slap against his friend below him as he tries to meet the needy teacher's demands. Alex hears Brian's groaning and gasping for breath as he nibbles and sucks on the teacher's clit. He knows his longtime best friend cannot go any harder than he already is as he thinks of how to help Brian. Alex reaches his arms up and places each hand on one of Brian's butt cheeks. The young teen inhales deeply, gripping each cheek then pulls Brian forward. The resulting increase in force causes Jodi to crash into the headboard but does not stop the trio's actions.

"Fuck yes, rip me open!" Jodi howls as she does not know where the sudden increase came from but loves it. The pain screaming from her bottom coupled with her head smacking the headboard pushing the teacher over the edge.

Alex keeps pulling Brian forward as the pair of young men try to do as their teacher demands and wreck her ass. As the pounding of Jodi's bottom continues, Alex can feel the muscles in his arms burning just as Brian feels the fatigue starting to set in. As the teenage ass fucker begins to wear down, he gains a momentary second wind when the familiar tightening of his heavy ball sack tells him he is close.

"I need to cum; I am going to cum." Brian says with an almost desperation to his voice.

"Fill my ass cum in my little whore ass," Jodi says as her head still occasionally hits against the headboard.

"Damn it fuck...fuck...oh my god...yes." Brian groans out as he empties his balls with several mighty burst of cum pouring out and filling his teacher's anus. Brian slowly begins to pull his aching cock from the well-used hole; he is surprised as Alex grabs it and directs it to his pussy stained lips.

"Please...I want to," Alex says as he tugs the softening piece of meat to his mouth.

Brian does not fight off his friend and instead grips the base of his cock stroking it slightly as he lets Alex taste him. Jodi rolls off Alex and looks on as the young teen cleans off Brian's cock. Alex gags somewhat as he takes the used piece of meat into his mouth, tasting a mixture of the flavors from the day, but mostly just Jodi's ass mixed with the flavored lubricant she used.

"Well, boys, I think we have come to an agreement on your work. I think you two have a better work ethic than I thought." Jodi says as she pulls her damp, dirty blonde hair back behind her ears.

Alex lets the still semi-hard cock fall from his mouth as he and Brian both look at their teacher, the pair feeling hopeful about what she has said. "So, what does that mean for our grades?" Brian meekly asks, almost unsure if he should ask the question or not.

"Yeah, are we going to pass?"

"I still want some work, actual artwork; I want you both in class daily. This little affair was not about grades; this here was about me having fun. I will give you two passes on the art show stuff, but I want actual work out of you two." Jodi says as she wags her index finger at each of the young men.

"Thank-you Mrs. Rogers."

"Yes. Thanks, Mrs. Rogers."

The name Mrs. Rogers sounding almost perverse coming from the duo as Jodi's mind wanders back to her husband at home and her boring sex life with him. "I also think we should meet again like this. You two did very well, and I think we broke many antiquated ideas that you two may have had about sexuality. We need to keep working on that also, let's call it an after school project."