Smithfield Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both teen's wide eyes lock in on each other at the words of their teacher. The act of being with her sexually was wild and intense in of itself, and the two young men knew she was married from their earlier interaction at the school, but neither had placed much thought of it until now. The pair were not only fucking their teacher but also another man's wife. The act seemingly even more erotic now than it was just a few short moments ago.

The sparsely decorated studio's sounds dominated by flesh smacking flesh as Brian picks up his pace, thrusting into the teacher. Jodi's thick lips have formed a tight seal around the long thick cock now almost fucking her mouth. The passionate teacher feels as if she has swallowed practically a gallon of Alex's pre-cum as it pours from his head. She moans against the teen's cock as she reaches down to cup his nearly hairless balls. Her long fingers wrapping around them, caressing them gently as she breaks her lip lock and slides her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft.

"You two are so quiet." Jodi playfully purrs as she kisses and licks the massive pair of testicles. "Haven't you two ever watched any porn?"

"Uh...fuck...uh...yeah..." Brian tries to talk in between grunting, the sensation of being deep in the mature pussy, making it hard for him to concentrate on his teacher and attempt to refrain from exploding inside her too soon.

"Yeah, we have seen it. Brian has a big collection." Alex says as despite also being distracted by Jodi, he can focus a little more.

"Sounds like you two may have seen some together." A wicked grin crosses the naughty woman's face as she runs her tongue up and down Alex's shaft. "Well, call me names, make it dirty, come on boys, it's not every day you get to fuck your teacher, no limits here," Jodi says with excitement in her voice as she finally gives Alex back what she knows he wants her full mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Oh...damn... I'm fucking you hard." Brian moans out awkwardly as he is not sure what to say but does not want to disappoint Jodi.

"Come on whore suck my fucking dick!" Alex barks out, his words far less awkward than his best friend's as he grabs at Jodi's long dirty blonde hair and starts using it to face fuck her.

Brian's green eyes shoot wide open at the words and reactions of his longtime best friend. "Oh, fuck yeah, yeah fucking slutty married pussy." The teen's words a little less awkward on his second attempt but still without much authority.

Jodi loves what she hears; it does not matter much that some of the words seem more forced. The lust-filled woman just loves to hear almost any form of dirty talk, and the boys were doing their best to fulfill her wishes. Alex deeply groans as he pushes his cock as far down his teacher's throat as he can, the young man gripping her hair tightly as he wants to feel Mrs. Roger's plump lips against his smooth balls. Brian groans as his pace alternates fast and slow as he lifts Jodi's legs to place them over his shoulders.

As Brian pushes his cock balls deep into his teacher's hot wet, nearly hairless fuck hole, the woman responds by moaning hard as she locks her lips down tightly on the piece of turgid cock invading her mouth. "Fuck yeah, Brian go harder." Alex groans as the sensation of Jodi's moaning reverberates through his hard cock. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum down this slut's throat." Alex moans out as he tries to pull Jodi's head down further, only to find the teacher resisting and pulling her head back.

"Oh, fuck no, not yet," Jodi says with an evil grin slapping the hard cock with a quick flick of her hand. Before clamping her other hand down tightly around the teenager's heavy ball sack.

"What the fuck?" Alex screams out in pain as he sits on the edge of orgasm. "Suck my dick, make me cum!" Alex says, almost commanding his teacher.

"You stop to Brian," Jodi says as she looks into the green eyes of the teen inside her.

Brian does, he is told, slowly withdrawing his soaking wet cock, letting it fall out of his teacher's pussy. The young teen's chest heaving as he breathes deeply. He can feel his cock twitching as he, too like Alex, was close to exploding. "I thought you wanted this?" Brian questions as his head swirls.

"You two are fun, but I think there is something I want to do. I haven't done it since college, and I think you two handsome fuckers are going to do it for me."

"We are?"

"What is it?"

"Alex lay down here, and Brian, you just wait," Jodi says with a playful eyebrow twitch.

Alex does what his teacher tells him as he lays back on the bed. The teenager's cock points straight at the ceiling as he wonders what is about to happen. Jodi can feel her pulse-pounding as her college days of being a promiscuous little slut start coming back to her. The wild side the teacher had tried to hide, filling her body with sexual excitement as she throws her leg over Alex straddling him. She slowly lowers her pussy down, letting it envelop the boy's cock. Alex trembles as he feels every inch of his throbbing manhood enter into his teacher's pussy. The boy can feel his cock twitching inside the wet opening as Jodi takes him all the way inside her.

"Does it feel good? Do you like that whore pussy?" Jodi purrs as her eyes lock in on Alex's eyes. The teacher's body feeling as if it is on fire inside as her suppressed wild side begins to take over.

Alex nods, as he feels slightly intimidated by the older woman questioning him. He places his hands-on Jodi's hips but does not make her move any faster; he holds her there as he enjoys her riding him.

"I didn't say nod, say it," Jodi says as she stops riding and just rests with the large cock fully lodged inside of her.

"I love it...I love that married whore pussy." Alex groans, as he sounds far less confident now that he is under his teacher instead of feeding her his cock.

"Good boy, now call me a whore again."

"Fucking whore."

"Louder really fucking mean it!" Jodi says as she feels a rush with each time she hears the word ring in her ears.

"Fucking Whore!"

"Mmm, such a good boy...Okay now, I haven't forgotten about that thick dick of yours, Brian, you were so close too I had to stop you also." Jodi purrs as she speaks to the other boy in the room without turning her head to face him. "Your turn, come on, baby fuck me too."

Brian stares at the smooth, nearly flawless tan bottom of his teacher, he admires how it is almost like peach as he steps closer to Jodi. The young teen unsure of what to follows his instincts from a few porno movies he had seen in the past. Brian gets on the bed behind Jodi as he grips the base of his shaft, rubbing it up and down her butt crack. The bulbous head is nearly pressing into Jodi's puckered back door as Brian is unsure if that is what his teacher wants.

"Oh, you naughty little fucker, you think you get to go in the backdoor," Jodi says as she starts gyrating, her hips grinding on the cock inside her. "Put it in my pussy too." She says with a wicked grin as she leans forward, pressing her bare chest to Alex's.

Alex's face contorts slightly in pleasure and slightly in repulsion as he stares into Jodi's eyes. "We can't do that." He moans out.

"Yeah, Mrs. Rogers, you know that is kind of..."

"Kind of what, Brian? Kind of gay? "Jodi questions as she slides her hips back and forth just enough to keep Alex wanting more but not enough to get him closer to orgasming. "Don't live your life with labels; now stick your dick in me."

Brian's hand trembles as he presses his cock against his best friend's shaft and starts to slide forward. He strains as he pushes his head inside, forcing Jodi's pussy open further to accommodate him. "So, fucking tight." Brian groans as he feels a simultaneous rush of pain and pleasure as his thick shaft feels squeezed inside the teacher's fuck hole.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Jodi screams out, as the thicker of the two boys does not go quickly but takes his time getting his cock completely inside her with his friends. "Does it...Does it... Oh, fuck does it feel good?" She moans out her question as her nails claw at the cheap cotton bed sheets.

"Fuck, yes." Alex groans as the sensation of the pussy alone was driving him wild, but now with his friend's stiff shaft grinding against his inside Jodi, he can barely focus.

"Yes, I love it, Mrs. Roger's; I love the feel of his cock and your pussy." Brian says as he starts to pull back, then slide in again.

It takes only a few moments for the trio to find a rhythm as the duo double fuck their teacher's hot twat. The room now filled with the collective groans and moans of the three people on the bed. The trio is creating waves of pleasure for each other. Jodi's body quivers and spasms hard as she reaches climax, the waves of pleasure ripping through her tight toned body like a tidal wave as her face contorts in several ways. Her mouth opening wide, but no words or sounds escaping, her pussy flooding the young teen and the bed beneath her as her bright blue eyes roll back into her head. Jodi's toes curling tightly as her first orgasm quickly gives way to another, the thirty-six-year-old teacher being used as a fuck doll by her two students begins to feel lost in a sea of pleasure as one orgasm pushes into the next and then into the next.

Brian who sits on his knees behind Jodi as he pushes himself as deep as he can inside of her, the feeling of his cock being rubbed by his friend's cock and his teacher's pussy driving the teen to want to be further and further inside Jodi. "You feel so... good, you both fucking... feel so good." He groans out as he places over Alex's as both teens grip at their teacher's hips.

Alex feels Brian's hands-on his and wants to pull his away but does not as he thinks about his teacher's words on labels. Alex instead tightens his grip and begins thrusting upwards into the hungry slit devouring his and Brian's cocks. "Fuck...Your right." Alex groans, as he finally has to admit he loves the feel of the hard dick pressed against his.

"Tell me what feels good." Jodi cries out as she bites at her bottom lip and clenches her eyes shut. The teacher's body is covered in a shiny wet layer of perspiration as she presses her double D breasts firmly against the chest of the young lover beneath her.

Alex struggles not to cum but knows what his teacher wants to hear grunts. "His dick and your cunt." Alex's voice still sounding unsure about how he feels about the situation despite his grunting and groaning.

"Oh, your cunt, and his dick," Brian says with a little more confidence in his voice, as the young man continues to fuck his teacher from behind using long hard strokes. "Mother fucker, I got to cum." Brian starts groaning.

Jodi loves her young lovers' words, as she is impressed at the lasting power of the teenager's. "Come on, then come inside me." Jodi moans out in delight as her pussy is relentlessly abused by the pair of teenagers. "Give me that cum. I want it I need it." Jodi says as her voice alternates from trying to be authoritative and commanding to a complete desperate wanton slut.

Alex's body is covered in sweat as he does not know how much longer he can hold out. His heart thunders in his chest as he can feel his and his friend's cocks pressed together, the pair of them swelling almost simultaneously inside the hungry pussy they have been sharing for what feels like forever. "Fuck...yes...yes. I need to." Alex groans out as the sensation of sitting on the edge of climax for so long, almost making the young man hurt inside, as he tries to push Jodi back off him.

Jodi can feel the young man's strong arms pushing on her body, but between her own wants and Brian behind her, she does not move. "Come on, Alex, cum in me cum all over your best friend's dick." Jodi purrs as she presses her lips to the young red-haired teen.

Brian is the first to explode the bulbous head of the eighteen-year-old's cock unleashes a torrent of cum, five to six strong jets of hot white cum spray from his cock. Brian's long powerful thrusts are now replaced by small quick motions as the sensation overtakes the teenager's body. His grip is still powerfully locked onto the hips of his married art teacher as he pumps himself inside her milking his swollen cock, trying to leave every last drop he can inside her while also coating his best friend's cock.

Alex can feel his friend's cock twitching inside the slit they share. Jodi's steamy wetness enveloping his cock made it hard enough not to cum, but now with Brian's cum filling the hole now as well, the temperature felt off the charts to the young man. The cum of his friend coating his cock, driving the teen over the orgasmic edge he teetered on as he too begins to empty his balls into the abused pussy.

Jodi's long dirty blonde locks flail about as her head thrashes back and forth, the lustful woman's toned body pinned between her two big cocked lovers as she shakes and convulses in ecstasy. The sensation of the teenager's jism filling her driving her to the most intense in her deluge of orgasms. "Yes...Yes...Yes." She screams out in euphoria. "Fill my fucking cunt," she growls out like a woman possessed.

Brian gives his lusty teacher a few playful slaps on her firm, round butt cheeks before withdrawing his now semi-limp cock. The young man's shoulder-length blonde hair slightly damp with sweat as he backs away from his teacher. His green eyes inspecting Jodi's nearly hairless slit as his cum seeps from it. He grabs at his semi-hard cock, gripping it tightly, stroking it slowly as he admires not only Jodi's pussy but also his friend's cock still inside of her.

As the waves of euphoria begin subsiding, Jodi's massive breasts slowly begin to heave less and less as she rolls off Alex and lays on the soft cotton sheets that now barely cover the bed. The sensual woman has a smile from ear to ear as she uses the first thing she can find on the bed to wipe the sweat from her face. She drops the damp pillowcase onto the muscular chest of the young man who was pinned below her moments earlier. Alex grabs the cotton covering and follows suit to wipe off his face and chest. The young red-haired boy, much like his friend though immediately finds himself gripping and stroking his messy cum coated cock.

Jodi sits up on the bed, her slit aching in a fantastic combination of pleasure and pain as her blue eyes scan the room. She takes time to look at each of the teenagers admiring their physique and how their bodies glisten with the thin layer of sweat as they both have tight grips on their impressive cocks. "Mmm...You boys aren't done?" Jodi questions with a raised eyebrow as she sees that what was previously semi-limp is now coming back to being fully hard for both Alex and Brian.

"I don't know what's wrong; I just can't stop myself." Alex groans as he impulsively jerks on his now fully hard cock.

"Same here usually, after cumming that much, I am done, but fuck... not today." Brian groans as he too cannot help but to jerk on his hard flesh.

Jodi's plump lips curl to an evil grin as she motions for Brian to come closer. "Sit down here next to us." She says as she moves over to make sure the young teen must sit directly next to Alex and not sandwich her between the pair. As both teens now sit on the bed, both stroking their cum coated cocks, Jodi lowers herself in front of them. The lusty dirty blonde woman smiles as she brushes the boy's hands away. She takes her time as she leans in and runs her tongue up and down Alex's shaft, then does the same for Brian. The groans of pleasure, telling the naughty woman they both are enjoying her attention. At first, Jodi takes care to move back and forth quickly, supplying an equal amount of attention, but as she continues to tease the duo, she starts spending longer and longer on one before switching.

"Come on, please, I need you." Brian groans as he grabs at his teacher and pulls her head back to his throbbing erection.

"Fuck no, I need it," Alex growls as he tries to pull Jodi back to him.

The teacher moans softly as the feeling of her aching pussy leaking the cum of the young men fuels her to push the limits. "Well, it seems I can't supply enough pleasure for either of you naughty boys. What should we do to keep you both happy?" Jodi asks in a playfully innocent tone as she reaches out, grabbing Brian's right hand and the left hand of Alex. "Now, don't fight this, boys." Jodi purrs as she places the boy's hands on the other's cock. "Grip them!" She says, almost commanding them to do as she desires.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Jodi says as she tries to remain in the authoritative role for longer than a few minutes.

"Yes, Mrs. Rogers," Brian replies as he is the first to succumb to Jodi's wants. He wraps his hand around his best friend's hard piece of meat and begins stroking it.

"I can't, I am not gay," Alex says as he does not fight off his friend but at the same time cannot bring himself to begin stroking Brian.

"It's not about gay, or straight; it's about doing something that feels good, fuck labels and fuck close-minded people who don't understand that. Is Brian making you feel good?"

"Yes...Yes, Mrs. Rogers."

"Then make him feel good, help your friend; he is in need," Jodi says as she sees Alex's hand reluctantly begin to curl around the hard cock of Brian. "Yes, that is what I wanted to see this is what I have been missing," Jodi says as she admires the sight before her as she feels as if she is back in college again enjoying something risqué instead of mundane sex with her husband.

The teenager's not sure what the meaning is behind what their teacher is saying, but at the same time, neither of them care, as they both stroke the other's cock. Alex and Brian both lay their heads back against the headboard as both lightly grunt at the sensation of the other stroking them. Jodi leans in and flicks her tongue against one swollen cock head, then moves to lick the other. The pre-cum leaked like an old facet from the boy's cocks' heads, offering each boy some lubricant for their naughty activity.

"How does it feel?" Jodi asks aloud, not directing her question to either boy directly as she continues to alternate licking one then the other. The teacher relishes the mixture of flavors present on her teenage lovers.

"Uh...I like it...Fuck I like it." Despite initially being more apprehensive, Alex is the first to announce how he feels.

Brian, who not only is getting his cock stroked by his best friend, is also lightly bucking his hips as if he is trying to fuck Alex's hand, nods in agreement. Jodi playfully slaps at Brian's leaking cock head, sending just enough pain to make sure she has the boy's attention. "I don't want a head nod."

"Yes...I like it, Mrs. Rogers," Brian says as his eyes clench slightly from the sudden shock of pain his teacher's slap delivered.

"That's more like it. I expected you to speak first Brian; I figured Alex would still be caught up, on the whole, is this gay issue." Jodi sighs as she raises to her knees. The lust-filled women is quick to assess the situation before her. She feels delighted at how this has worked out. She feels as if the small fire of sensuality that she was afraid of dying out has been reignited as without another word, she wraps her hands into the damp blonde hair of Brian. Jodi's long nails playfully caressing the teen's scalp before locking onto a handful of hair. Brian's green eyes open wide as he locks eyes with his teacher for a mere moment before his head is pulled down to the awaiting cock of Alex.

Brian needs no instructions as he continues to jerk the base of the shaft but now wraps his lips around the hard cock of his best friend. Alex groans as Brian's change in position, pulls his friend's cock from his hand. Alex places both hands on his friend's head as he without hesitation or question, starts thrusting upwards into Brian's mouth. Brian, despite being the first time he ever has sucked a cock mimics what he has seen in many movies. The young teen, often curious about his sexuality, feels his own cock twitching and leaking onto the bed as he slides his lips down to meet his fist sliding up.