Smitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I didn't overtax myself at the beach. I brought up another half dozen iron ingots. But I also dove just to explore, to locate items that I could bring up later. I located a second cannon - not much hope of salvaging those yet, though.

On our way back, I realized that a long rope would be really useful. If I could fit the pig iron into the net, and simply hold it up, off the sandy bottom, Oag, Slagip and Ushug could easily pull it through the water. I should've thought of it sooner.

The moment we got back, I shared my ideas with Coopah.

- "A rope?" he said. "We can do that."

We sat on the grass together, as he asked me what I thought I could do with the recovered iron.

- "Some sort of makeshift anvil, first." I said. "Maybe just a thick plate that I can fix onto a block of wood. Then tools. Axes, I think - because I'll need a lot of hardwood to make charcoal. Can you help me with that?"

- "Getting the wood? Yes. I don't know much about making charcoal, though."

- "I do." I said, with more confidence than I actually felt. I knew the process; I just hadn't done it myself.

We had a good talk, and shared a meal. When we were done, little Snak trotted over, to tell me that the chieftain wanted to see me.

Ditgurat was alone in her cave.

- "I talk' to Umog today." she said. "Tol' her she is not to hurt you - not to injure, in any way - or else, trouble."

- "Thank you."

- "I hope this will help - but she may try to mark you. To show she will not be commanded. You be careful, Smit."

- "I understand."

- "I sent Shaghar away. For two days. You unnerstan' why?"

I did. If things got rough with Umog, Shaghar might have been tempted to intervene - and that could only make things worse. Also, if I saw Shaghar before going to Umog, I might not have been able to go through with it. No man in his right mind would have passed up my little rhubarb to go with a brute like Umog.

Ditgurat surprised me by stepping close, and putting one arm around me. She carefully pressed her lips against mine, so that I only felt the barest pressure of her tusks.

- "Be careful." she said. "I want more of you." She smiled, and with her free hand, squeezed my ass.

Thus fortified, I made my way down to the stream.

It wasn't like going to an execution. I'd already come to terms with what I had to do - and it's not like anyone would be feeling too sorry for me. Poor fellow, he had to have sex. Well, rough sex - but still ...

I didn't like Umog, of course. But I'd also come to the realization that I'd never really liked Nara all that much, either. She'd made me jump through hoops before she allowed me to have sex with her. It was almost always a reward for good behaviour.

Nara was soft - almost pudgy. Umog, for all of her lack of redeeming qualities, had the hardest body I'd even seen. She had muscles everywhere. Even her breasts were muscular. Her arms, her stomach, and her legs were incredibly solid.

I didn't have to like her. I just had to eat her, and fuck her. Or let her fuck me, while trying to avoid injury.

She was waiting for me.

- "Aka'Magosh." I said. A blessing on you and yours.

She seemed taken aback to be greeted in such a formal fashion. It would've been rude not to reply in kind.

- "Aka'Magosh." she said.

- "Before we begin, Umog, you should know that I will do nothing to you that I have not done with Ditgurat."

Her eyes narrowed, but she nodded. She could hardly complain about that.

"You should also know that I have never done anything to dishonour her." I continued. "I will not insult you, either. But I ask the same of you, in return. I have work to do, at the beach. I cannot dive, and serve the Red Knees, if you break my ribs, or my jaw."

She wasn't happy to have me dictating conditions, but I had the whip hand, for the moment. She nodded, again.

There was no need to rub it in. I led her to my little pool by the rock, where the water swirled and formed a pool. I immediately doffed my shirt and loincloth.

Umog watched me strip, and unashamedly stared at my member. Then she looked me in the eye. Sure that she had my full attention, my tormentor slowly - extremely slowly - peeled off her own clothing.

She put on a show for me. A display, if you like. It wasn't for my pleasure (though I can't say that I wasn't impressed). It was Umog's way of re-asserting her dominance. Look upon my body, human ... and be awed.

I have to admit it: I was impressed.

We climbed into the stream, and I steered her to the deepest of the water. Umog wasn't one for hugging, but she didn't complain when I took hold of her ridiculously muscular ass, and then fingered her cleft.

I rubbed her pussy lips, and insinuated a finger between them. Quite clearly, Umog had never experience anything like this. Equally clearly, though, she was enjoying the unfamiliar sensations.

When I bent my head a little, and sucked a nipple into my mouth, while I thrust two fingers inside her, Umog threw back her head and let loose a savage cry.

- "BUR!" she roared.

Her whole body shook as she came. I remembered Shaghar shouting the same thing - or something like it. I'd have to ask Coopah about it. In the meantime, though, I still had some pussy to eat.

Umog was a little confused. I don't think she'd expected to come in the stream. I led her out of the water, a little further down the bank from where I'd first gone down on Shaghar.

Umog was still a little suspicious - she wouldn't lie down on her back. Instead, she sat back, resting on her elbows, watching me carefully.

I teased her. I nibbled at the insides of her thighs. I let my tongue drift around the edges of her knees. I brushed her full bush back with my fingers, exposing her labia. Then I moved my face closer, and gently blew on her lower lips.

Umog was watching me, her mouth open. This too was completely beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

When the tip of my tongue finally made contact with her outer lips, she let out a slow, deep sigh. She took hold of my hair with her hand, and pulled my face closer.

I managed to yank my head back, and to insert my hand between her pussy and my mouth. Umog pulled on my hair, but I resisted. She was going to get nothing, unless it was on my terms.

Eventually, she realized that too. She released her death grip on my hair. I slid my hand a little lower, letting my fingers trail along her labia. Then I kissed her pussy. I heard (and felt) Umog gasp.

She couldn't resist touching my head again, but she didn't pull my hair. In fact, she was almost stroking me; it was the closest thing to a caress I'd ever received from Umog.

I took my time with her. No, I didn't like Umog any better - but if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right. I teased her a little longer, and then inserted two fingers while I made little circles with my tongue.

When I finally flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, Umog jerked as if she'd been stung. Instinctively, her hand had clutched at my hair. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, and reached up to tap her hand. She relaxed her grip again.

It was an interesting shift in the dynamic between us. She was the one being pleasured, but I was in charge. She really didn't know what I was going to do next. Umog had to trust me, a little. She'd already had a surprisingly strong orgasm in the stream; she had to know that another one was in the offing.

I went back to my slow buildup. Umog spread her legs a little wider. By the time I came back to her clit, she was almost quivering. When she climaxed, Umog almost ended me right then and there.

Her powerful legs contracted, and my head was squeezed between those muscular thighs. I thought for a moment that she was going to tear my head from my shoulders.

Umog finally relaxed, and lay back, breathing heavily. I was momentarily tempted to turn her over, and take her from behind, just as Ditgurat let me do - then I remembered that Umog was a homicidal maniac. Best to follow her lead.

- "I sleep now." she said. "A little."

- "Alright." I said. "Goodnight."

- "No. Stay." She patted the grass beside her.

Umog wasn't done with me. I'd also forgotten that this a matter of prestige for her. She wasn't about to let go of me early. I settled myself down, and closed my eyes.

She snored.

Perhaps an hour later, she awoke. Almost immediately, she turned towards me, and reached for my penis. She began to manipulate it, stroking and pulling on it. Her handling of my privates wasn't very gentle, but it was considerable less rough than she'd been before.

- "I fuck you now." she told me, in case I had any lingering doubts about her intent.

She rode me energetically, but thankfully without punching my ribs. I managed to last long enough for her to enjoy her third orgasm of the night.

Umog rolled off me, and lay down again. A few minutes later, she was snoring again.

***

I awoke alone.

For a moment, I didn't remember where I was. The gurgle of the stream, my strange little loincloth ... these were oddities. I should be in Portoa. No - aboard ship, sailing for Galtin's Port.

And then my mind cleared.

I was at the Blasted Tree. Shipwrecked, among the orcs. Half-orcs. I was a smith, a salvage diver ... and the resident expert at oral sex. Coopah might be a friend. Little Snak, too. Ditgurat, the chieftain, liked me.

Shaghar. And Umog.

Stay, and make the best of it? Or run?

I could swim away - they had no way of stopping me. But how far could I swim? And where would I be trying to go?

Shaghar. Why run? Would I ever have found someone as wonderful as Shaghar in Galtin's Port? Both my heart and my head told me no.

- "Are you awake?"

And there was Snak, my diminutive, buck-toothed orclet friend, bringing me food to break my fast.

"Ditgurat says that you go after you eat." she said.

- "I most certainly will."

My salvage party were waiting for me. Not one of them said a word about Umog as we made our way to the beach.

Alright, that wasn't so surprising. Oag never spoke, and Ghorza rarely said anything. Ushug wasn't particularly garrulous at any time.

- "You do well, las' night, at the Tree." said Slagip. "You show courage."

- "Thank you."

I dove deep, and brought up four more iron ingots. I also salvaged a cannonball, just to show Ditgurat. I found three more coins, and brought them back as well. The net was helpful, but a rope would make all the difference.

I was quite tired when we returned to the Blasted Tree, but my mood changed in an instant when I saw who was waiting for me.

- "Thromka, Smit." she said, with a smile.

- "Thromka, Shaghar." I replied. My fatigue had vanished.

- "You should eat." she said. "Because I think you need a bath."

I did as she suggested. But after I'd eaten her to her second orgasm, I took her in the missionary position. Shaghar was no longer surprised by it - I think that she even appreciated the face to face aspect. She was certainly not averse to kissing and nuzzling.

After her third orgasm (and my second), we lay entwined together on the grass. I was trying to find a word like 'smitten' that she might understand - without success. Then Shaghar spoke.

- "You know that I like you." she said.

- "Just as I like you."

She turned those violet eyes on me.

- "Can I ask a boon, Smit? A small one?"

I didn't even stop to think - such is the power of violet eyes, a bright smile, and perfect breasts.

- "Of course."

- "Ushug likes you, too. Could you bathe with her?"

*****