Smoke and a Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somewhat taken aback by his apology.

"Wow, thanks dude. I just wish you told me that before I spent my evening looking at loads of blow job tutorials on the internet."

"You're joking, you were actually going to go through with it."

"Yeah, I was. I've literally been psyching myself up for it."

"You almost sound disappointed. I thought you'd be relieved."

"Well."

Darren looked at me.

"I mean, you still can. That is, if you wanted to."

I paused to think about it. Before, I was going to do this because the bro code compelled me to, but now, this is my choice. I asked myself, do I want to suck my best friend's cock?

I looked at the anticipation in his face. I could tell he really wanted this.

"Fuck it, I'll do it." I said assertively.

Darren's face lit up.

"Seriously dude, you'll do it."

"Yep."

"You are like the best friend ever." Darren replied, unable to hide the excitement in his voice.

"So how do you want to do this? Do you want me to stand, sit down on the edge of the cot, what?"

I thought about how I was going to do this.

"Maybe stand here," I said putting my hands on his hips and steering him backwards a bit.

"Sure, sure," he said eagerly.

I stood in front of him, then slowly dropped to my knees. My head now aligned with his crotch. I looked up, to see Darren looking back down at me.

Taking a deep breath, I put my hands on the top of his trousers and unbuttoned them, one by one. Darren wanted to see what I was doing, so took off his T-shirt, so nothing obstructed his view.

I then opened up his trousers, and slowly pulled them down to his ankles. With only his boxer briefs remaining, I could see his cock literally growing under the fabric, like a snake slithering under the cover of a forest floor.

Hooking my fingers into the elasticated waistband, I slowly tugged his boxers down, exposing an inch at a time of his impressively large cock. When I reached the end, it sprang upwards, revealing itself in all its glory.

His underwear joined his trousers around his ankles, and I was left face to face with Darrens mighty trouser snake. I studied it closely; it was thick as it was long. His foreskin stretched back, behind his swollen purple head and that one long raised vein, down the length of his shaft, no doubt supplying the copious amount of blood required to support that mighty erection of his.

This was it, I was about to give my first blow job, give head, suck a cock. Whatever you want to call it, I was about to do it.

My mind quickly recalled all the videos I had watched the day before. Preparing me for what I was about to do.

I looked up at Darren, maintaining eye contact, then gripped my right hand on his cock. Lifting it up, I ran my tongue along the full length of the underside of his cock, before capping the move off by taking the tip of his cock in my mouth.

Darren let out a gasp. I began sucking on his swollen head like a lollipop, my tongue swirling around it, tracing every contour I could find.

"Fuck man, that feels so good," Darren moaned out.

With my mouth filling up with saliva, I moved on to the next step. I moved beyond the head and started taking in the rest of his shaft, which was difficult considering how big he was.

I bobbed my head back and fore, his cock now slick with my saliva. With all the momentum, I found myself needing to steady myself, the only thing that made sense was to grab on to his ass. I clutched on to his meaty ass cheeks, while I tried to get more of him in my mouth. I could feel my cheeks stretching, then his cock hitting the back of my throat. It was then I could feel his cock swell, he was close, no doubt about it.

Now came the next question, what do I do? Spit or swallow? Spit or swallow? Darren let out a huge groan.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, Mmmm, fuuuck!" He cried out.

I felt my mouth quickly fill with his warm cum. So much, so quickly I had no choice but to swallow as much as I could. Darren's lower body was spasming like crazy, the movements pushing him deeper into my mouth. The deeper he went the more he spasmed. I had no choice at that point, but to pull him out of my mouth.

"Dude, that was fucking epic," he cried out, his hands locked in his hair, with an exhilarated look on his face.

"Fuck me, oh Fuck me. That was incredible. Hands down the best thing I've ever experienced. Holy fuck it was that good." He continued to preach.

I looked up at him, I could feel a tear roll down my cheek, due to choking a little on his cum.

"It was good then?" I replied, smiling and then wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

Darren dropped down on the cot behind him.

"Dude, that may have been my first blow job and all, but you were a pro. What you did, oh my god. You've got to try it. Jerking yourself off, doesn't come close in comparison.

I grabbed on to Darren's knee and used it to pull myself up, before sitting back on the old desk chair next to the table.

"So does that mean, you're going to do it on me next." I asked inquisitively.

I reached for the bottle of water on the table, which I presumed was for me all along and gulped it down, waiting for him to answer.

"Well, I doubt I'd be as good as you, but I'll give it a go if you want. After what you just did for me, it's the least I could do."

I put down the half-drunk bottle of water and got to my feet.

Darren's trousers and underwear were still round his ankles, when he got up from the cot and quickly dropped to his knees in front of me.

I took off my t-shirt and put it on the back of the desk chair, before interlocking my fingers and resting my hands on top of my head, waiting for Darren to make the first move.

I watched as he fumbled with my trouser buttons and then yanked them down. It was then I noticed him staring at my underwear.

"What?" I asked.

"Um, you've got a big wet patch on the front. I think you may have enjoyed yourself."

I didn't realise until that moment, how much precum I had leaked into my underwear.

Darren just smiled at me, before carefully pulling down my underwear. I wasn't hard yet, so he just looked at my flaccid cock.

"Do I suck it to get you hard, or do you need to be hard first? Do you want me to play with it for a bit?" Darren asked, unsure about how to proceed and looking for guidance.

"Maybe just play with it I guess."

With that, Darren grabbed my cock and gave it a tug downwards, eliciting an instant reaction. Having someone other than me touching my cock, managed to get me semi-hard in seconds.

Spurred by his instant success, he continued to play with it, until I reached a fully blown erection.

Darren wasted little time and quickly took me in his mouth. He was right of course, it felt amazing. The warm, wet embrace of his mouth and the texture of his tongue against my cock was out of this world. His teeth caught me a few times, making me wince, but for the most part, it was really enjoyable.

When I felt the build-up and knew I would soon reach the point of no return, I wondered which option he would choose. Would he swallow like I did or spit it out.

The moment came, and there was no holding back. I orgasmed hard, unleashing my full load into his mouth. Darren visibly struggled with my load, with some spilling out of his mouth and clinging to his chin.

"Fuck man, that was a lot of cum," Darren said trying to compose himself.

I handed him a tissue from the table, and he dabbed at his mouth. Reaching out my hand, I pulled him up to his feet.

To my surprise, Darren was almost fully hard again.

"Looks like someone else enjoyed giving it too."

"Yeah," he joked, "I guess I did."

We both sat down, and Darren reached into the drawer and pulled out the metal tin.

"Joint?"

"Yeah, I think we earned it." I said laughing.

Darren smiled and proceeded to open the tin, light up the joint and push open the window.

Taking a drag, he held it for a moment and expelled a plume of smoke, before handing it to me.

"So, should we compare notes?" He joked.

I took a drag, held it and expelled the smoke.

"Yeah, go on then."

"I really enjoyed that." Darren remarked.

"Which part, the giving or receiving?"

"Both really, although you were exceptional at giving."

Darren underlined this point by performing a chef's kiss.

"Ha, I'm glad you enjoyed."

"What about you?"

"Yeah, it was great. I mean who doesn't like a sloppy blow job," I said giving Darren a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, sorry about that, but in my defence, you came, like a lot. I'll get better though, I promise."

"So, you want to do it again?"

"God yeah! It was too good not to."

"Cool, me too."

I passed the joint to Darren again and he took another drag, before exhaling.

"It does make me think though, what other stuff we could try, that's as good as that I mean."

He passed the joint back to me, and I took a drag and angled the smoke towards the window.

"I don't think there is much we can try, apart from actual sex that is." I casually replied.

The last part of my response, seemed to hang in the air, like all the smoke we had been puffing out.

Despite saying it aloud, I was surprised by Darren's silence. I thought he would have immediately shot the idea down.

"Hypothetically, if we did, you know..." He asked.

"What? you and I have sex?" I had to clarify exactly what he was saying to make sure we both understood what was being suggested as this was certainly a big step up from the odd blow job.

"Yes, if you and I were to have sex. How would we go about it exactly. Hypothetically speaking of course."

"Well, I'll no expert as you well know, but hypothetically speaking, I guess we'd need to get ourselves super clean, maybe watch we ate that day."

"Right, right." Darren added, as if he were taking mental notes.

"Protection, definitely need some of that."

"Of course."

"And I'm guessing something like lube."

"Right. Yeah, would definitely need lots of that." He joked.

"Who would be the girl?" He asked.

"You mean who would be taking it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, that's what I meant."

I thought about how big Darren was, and how painful it would no doubt be having that slid between my ass cheeks.

"Well, I was thinking it would be you."

"Ah thanks." He said pretending to be offended.

"I mean, on account of how much bigger you are in comparison to me." I said trying to fluff his ego a bit.

"Well, that is true." He joked, taking the bait.

"So hypothetically, when would one want to try this?"

"Well, if someone wanted to go ahead with this, I would probably recommend next Wednesday when my mom goes out with her friends for the night."

"Hmm, Wednesday would work."

Had we just arranged to have sex? I think we just did. No sooner had we just given and received our first respective blow jobs, but now we had planned to go all the way.

"All joking aside here bro, are we actually ready for this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're actually going to have gay sex together, last time I checked, I didn't think either of us were gay, have things changed?"

"Um, I don't think so. I think this is just two really good friends, experimenting with each other. Most people do this in college anyway, we're just trying it early. Besides, it's not like the girls are queuing up to have sex with us, is it?"

Darren was right, the girls at school had shown zero interest in either of us.

"And you're sure this isn't going to make things weird between us?"

"I don't think so. Did you enjoy your blow job?"

"Yes."

"And do you feel anything has changed since that blow job?"

"Well, no, not really."

"So why do you think things would be different?"

"I don't know. It just seems a bit more grown up, more serious than just a blow job."

"If you're having doubts man, we don't have to do it. It's all hypothetical remember." He said giving me a wink.

"No, it's not that I'm having doubts, I just want to make sure nothing affects the, you know, friendship."

"I appreciate you thinking about it, and I do, but it's fine, honestly. Look, we've got four days to think about it."

"Well, okay then."

"In the meantime, between now and then, we can practice some of those awesome blow jobs."

I could see Darren really wanted this, and I did too, I just needed to make sure we were both on the same page.

From that point on, every day after school, we went up to loft and practiced giving each other blow jobs. We were actually getting pretty good at it, to the point where Darren actually said 'who needs girls huh'.

With us being a couple of perpetually horny teens, this was turning out to be the perfect release.

With Wednesday fast approaching, I spent the last night 'researching' and by researching, I mean watching a lot of gay porn, to actually see how it was done.

From what I saw and subsequently read, I knew this was going to hurt Darren initially and that I probably shouldn't go gung ho and ram it straight in there.

It was Wednesday, the big day had finally arrived, and as far as we were both concerned, this was definitely going to happen.

After school, we both hurried home. I jumped straight in the shower as soon as I could.

Afterwards, I patiently waited for Darren's call. I still couldn't believe we were going to do this. Never in a million years did I see this coming, yet here we are.

I had butterflies in my stomach, I was so nervous. I'm not sure why exactly, I had been doing sexual things with Darren for a few days now, but this felt different somehow.

My phone rang, and I jumped.

"Hello."

"Hey, my moms just left. You can come over now."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

I hung up and headed over to Darren's house.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door. It felt like I was going on a first date. Darren opened the door; he was wearing grey sweatpants and an old t-shirt. His hair was still damp, so he must have recently had a shower like me.

We went upstairs and up into the loft.

"I can't believe we're actually going to do this," I said.

"I know, it's kind of crazy right. I wonder what it will feel like."

"It's probably going to hurt at first."

"I'm sure it'll be fine, I'm tough, I can handle a bit of pain." Darren said, sure of himself.

"Well, we'll go slow. So, do you have the stuff?"

"So, I've managed to find some KY Jelly, don't ask me from where, it's too embarrassing to say. I also found this, recognise it?"

Darren held up a small transparent packet, with a raised red circle in it.

"Wait, is that the free condom, they gave us in Sex Ed a while back. I was wondering if we'd ever use those. It's funny, I remember you saying you'd use it before we finished high school. You cut it a bit fine didn't you." I joked.

"Yeah, I know, and I'm not even the one who's going to wear it."

Darren put the two items on the table.

We looked at each other nervously.

"So, this is it. Where should we start?" Darren asked as if I knew the answer.

"I guess we should probably get naked."

"Yeah, right. That makes sense."

I started to take my T-shirt off and Darren mirrored me, copying everything I was doing. The trousers came off and then we kind of hesitated when it came to the underwear. I then pulled them off, which he did as well. Leaving us standing there completely naked, with exception of our white sports socks.

We just stared at each other's naked bodies. It was strange at first, sure we had seen each other and other boys naked in the changing rooms at school, but only briefly. A quick glimpse here or a quick comparison there.

Never before had we truly had the opportunity just to take our time and properly gaze at the male form.

I looked at Darren's body, from top to bottom. Starting with his chest, he had gained a bit of muscle, his pecs looked good, and they were covered with a thin smattering of hair, which twirled around his purplish coloured nipples.

His stomach was flat, with a trail of hair, dragging my gaze from his outy belly button, to a thick bush of brown pubic hair, and finally to that impressive cock of his, coupled with a pair of low hanging balls.

I can't believe I ever doubted the size of his package. I must admit, I was glad I had convinced Darren, to be on the receiving end.

There was a rare openness and vulnerability between us, as we looked at each other fully naked for the first time.

I noticed Darren's eyes fixating on my crotch.

"So, do you need me to help, you know to get it up. Not that you can't do it by yourself that is." He said somewhat nervously.

"Um, yeah, that would be good."

Darren walked over to me, our faces mere inches apart. We stared awkwardly at each other, as his hand touched my cock and he started rubbing it.

"Is this okay?" Darren asked, his breathing rate elevating slightly as his arm moved back and fore.

"Yeah, yeah. It's good. I think it's working."

Our gaze broke, as Darren looked down to see my stiff cock in his hands.

I grabbed his hand, to stop. I didn't want to get too excited.

We looked back up at each other.

"Ready?"

I nodded my head. Darren turned to the table and picked up the condom packet and handed it to me.

I carefully tore open the packet and removed the red coloured condom from it and began rolling it down the length of my cock.

Meanwhile, Darren had squeezed a load of KY jelly on to his fingers and his hand disappeared behind his back as he rubbed it over his ass hole. I grabbed the tube off him and added a bit to the tip of my now covered cock.

Darren climbed onto the cot, and got himself on all fours, with his legs spread firmly apart. His big dick just hung there between his parted legs, like some sort of prize animal.

I climbed behind him and positioned myself between his legs.

"I don't know about you, but my heart is beating like crazy."

"Tell me about it."

"You ready?"

Darren took a deep breath; I could see his whole body expand and then contract again.

"Ok, do it."

I lined the slick tip of my cock at the entrance of his ass, and slowly began to push forward. There was some pretty strong resistance, I didn't think I'd be able to get through. I kept rocking back and fore to see if I could work myself in.

Then progress, Darren relaxed enough for me to to push a tiny bit of the tip in.

"Oh fuck!" Darren cried out, "Fuck me, that hurts."

I was barely inside of him and already he was in pain. I slid out a tiny bit and pushed again, hoping the KY jelly would lessen the friction.

"Stop! Stop!" Darren cried out again.

I immediately stopped what I was doing.

"Is it that painful?"

"Fuck yeah, it's painful. It feels as though my ass hole is tearing apart."

"Do you want to stop?"

Darren took a minute to respond.

"No, it's okay. Let's keep going, the pain is starting to fade now."

I slid out, and pushed back in, this time sliding deeper inside him. I repeated the action until I was at least half way in.

"Fuck!" Darren yelled out.

"What? Is it hurting again?"

"No, it's actually feeling pretty good. Don't stop."

I continued, until I was fully inside of him.

"Fuuck, that feels good."

I could see a trail of sweat starting to form around Darren's lower back and in between his butt crack. I also found myself becoming a bit sweaty as well.

Now that I was fully in, I was going to go for it. Gripping on to his hips, I slid out and pulled him closer to me with a bit of force.

"Mmmm," Darren moaned, before burying his head into the mattress.

I did it again and again, Darren moaned out in delight with every pull. I pushed my body forward, pressing down on him this time, and moved my hands from his hips up to his shoulders, pulling them back. With my core engaged, I began bucking my hips and really started to pound him.

The sound of our bodies clashing against each other was so audible now, my thrusts now sounding like a slow applause.